Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,470 members, 7,961,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11245722 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (20003) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
coogar:
you are a lunatic.....
hernandez and edin dzeko are good examples that sitting on the bench via rotation is motivational. a striker would score goals anytime he's called upon to do business. ba does not suffer any confidence crisis. he does not get many chances!

Only a morron uses exceptions to argue.

I am sure there would be a child who grew up without both parents to because a responsible adult it would be retardded to argue that why cant every orphan be that.

Demba ba Had at least 3-4 face to face chances with the keeper today and he wasted them all How many of such chances does a striker need to score a single goal

Demba ba is a very good striker suffering from inadequate playing time. The same way he suffered the 2nd half of last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
dayokanu:
Only a morron uses exceptions to argue.

I am sure there would be a child who grew up without both parents to because a responsible adult it would be retardded to argue that why cant every orphan be that.

Demba ba Had at least 3-4 face to face chances with the keeper today and he wasted them all How many of such chances does a striker need to score a single goal

Demba ba is a very good striker suffering from inadequate playing time. The same way he suffered the 2nd half of last season

how many chances does luis suarez get to be the top scorer in the league? suarez's chance conversion is 19% and he has 22 league goals! you are a mathematician, do the math and tell me the number of chances he gets per game!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
dayokanu:

Stop distorting facts. Chicarito, Dzeko score goals even though they don't play regularly.
At least they score more regularly than Ba at Chelsea. The true question is how many of those chances does Ba get per game?
When was the last time Ba got three clear chances in one game?

Secondly, the reason Ba did not score as many goals second half of last season is because he was moved to the wing. Not inadequate playing time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Thank God for Opta stats that prove what I saw...

How can a man playing from a WITHDRAWN position have more shots than his striker?

And you say the Striker is having chances?

My question was, Is Ba a SIGNIFICANT improvement over Torres?

Ba did not have a single shot in the 2nd half...Not a single shot.

There is something wrong when previously free scoring strikers cease to perform when brought to the bridge!

Ba didnt get shots because of him own profligacy He had several chances today and that he didnt score or rack up more shots is his own undoing

I remembered several instances where he was played in and he failed to get the shots away
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
nateevs:

Stop distorting facts. Chicarito, Dzeko score goals even though they don't play regularly.
At least they score more regularly than Ba at Chelsea. The true question is how many of those chances does Ba get per game?
When was the last time Ba got three clear chances in one game?

Secondly, the reason Ba did not score as many goals second half of last season is because he was moved to the wing. Not inadequate playing time.
Today. Demba Ba got at least 3 clear chances today

Ask those who watched the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
nateevs: That is despite the point.
Strikers don't need to play regularly to score goals. I cannot accept that.
How do you explain Chicarito and Le Fondre coming in for the odd minute yet finding the back of the net?

The only explanation leans towards our point of view.

Chicharito and Le Fondre are the exceptions Strikers generally need to play regularly to score.

That was the same thing you all told us last season

If Ba had 20 run of league games like Torres did at the beginning of the season he would score loads
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
dayokanu:

Ba didnt get shots because of him own profligacy He had several chances today and that he didnt score or rack up more shots is his own undoing

I remembered several instances where he was played in and he failed to get the shots away

if we look hard enough, we would see testicles floating in your brain.
lampard from a deep position got more shots than ba leading the line. if lampard is getting 6 shots in a game, ba should be getting 10+

the same issues affecting ba now is what has affected torres since his move to chelsea. the system is just wrong. i would be damned if busquets or carrick get more goals than messi or van persie respectively. i don't even know what to call frank lampard. he can score from his deep position and yet he cannot assist from there. grin

dayokanu:
Chicharito and Le Fondre are the exceptions Strikers generally need to play regularly to score. That was the same thing you all told us last season

they are not exceptions - balotelli got goals from the bench, bendtner, alexi sanchez, etc have scored many goals as substitutes.

If Ba had 20 run of league games like Torres did at the beginning of the season he would score loads

another daft claim.
in december, the claim was if demba ba joins chelsea he would score 2 goals per game. now, they want ba to start to score 20 consecutive league games to score. don't you have any shame?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
sheybi d insipid footie wen Chelsea dey play na imm make Torres nor fit enta NT? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
coogar: they are not exceptions - balotelli got goals from the bench, bendtner, alexi sanchez, etc have scored many goals as substitutes.

another daft claim.
in december, the claim was if demba ba joins chelsea he would score 2 goals per game. now, they want ba to start to score 20 consecutive league games to score. don't you have any shame?

Maybe people expected you to use your brains when analysing

Everyone expected Torres to be benched permanently given his failure and for Demba to play all the games not to be sharing minutes with Torres who has failed completely.

If Demba plays 20 games like Torres did, he would score more than 7 goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
coogar: they are not exceptions - balotelli got goals from the bench, bendtner, alexi sanchez, etc have scored many goals as substitutes.
shocked shocked
Many goals??!

How many dem get from bench? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2013

Excellent examples

Alexis Sanchez 2 league goals all season

Bendtner 0 league goals all season

The same Ballotelli that scored 1 league goal in Citeh has 5 league goals in AC Milan where he is starting regularly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by codedguy1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
Atleast the midfield created chances today! Bas profligacy in front of goal was terrible and he must take responsibility for it, but this does not in anyway exonerate Torres. He has been an annoying Dud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
coded guy: Atleast the midfield created chances today! Bas profligacy in front of goal was terrible and he must take responsibility for it, but this does not in anyway exonerate Torres. He has been an annoying Dud.

Well some people still insist the midfield didnt create chances, the same game we watched with our korokoro eyes with Demba ba wasting at least 3 clear chances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
dayokanu:

I dont see why Dayo continues to propagate this Lie.

It has been established that since he Joined, Ba has had more playing time than Torres in anygame he was Eligible for.

Today was yet another unfruitful 90 minutes played at the expense of Torres.

I believe that Dayo et al know the truth - But an Admission that Ba has failed so far would open up questions about the Chelsea system...and Exonerate Torres.

So we hear all sorts of fallacies and idiocies....even Ibime chips in with the occasional ill-thought out BS.

The Simple truth is - So far Ba has flopped...as has Torres.

But these guys don't want to admit they got it wrong at all...

Cue the usual responses from the usual suspects...and the ret@rd ibime.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
jackbauersballs: I dont see why Dayo continues to propagate this Lie.

It has been established that since he Joined, Ba has had more playing time than Torres in anygame he was Eligible for.

I believe that Dayo et al know the truth - But an Admission that Ba has failed so far would open up questions about the Chelsea system...and Exonerate Torres.

So we hear all sorts of fallacies and idiocies....even Ibime chips in with the occasional ill-thought out BS.

Demba Ba is not in his usual Newcastle form probably because he is sharing time with the Dud

Demba ba had chances today and he wasted them. He is still better than Torres who never positions himself to get chances and blame his midfielders

I am sure today Demba would blame himself and not Lampard, mata or Hazard

Torres has failed everywhere since 2010 thats why he has 7 goals in 27 games for the NT and even dropped completely from the squad now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
dayokanu:
Maybe people expected you to use your brains when analysing

then you must be a dunderhead to think a £7m striker would permanently bench the £50m striker. ba would bench torres permanently? what a tool! ba keeps starting league games and he's failed monumentally!

Everyone expected Torres to be benched permanently given his failure and for Demba to play all the games not to be sharing minutes with Torres who has failed completely.
If Demba plays 20 games like Torres did, he would score more than 7 goals

he will not and he won't get to start 20 consecutive league games in any big team. that's just a stüpid thing to say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
^^ ANy sensible coach benches a certified dud for a new player

Same way Podolski is benching Arshavin regardless that Arshavin cost more, Same way Drogba was benching Sheva even though The Ukrainian cost more, Same reason Everyone is benching Andy Carrol even though Carrol is the English record striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ ANy sensible coach benches a certified dud for a new player

Same way Podolski is benching Arshavin regardless that Arshavin cost more, Same way Drogba was benching Sheva even though The Ukrainian cost more, Same reason Everyone is benching Andy Carrol even though Carrol is the English record striker

look at the examples this tool is churning out....drogba/sheva is £24m/£30m. podolski/arshavin is £10m/£15m.....ba/torres is £7m/£50m. then considering the fact that a manager was sacked for failing to bring out the best in torres, you have to be the biggest imbëcile to think ba was coming in to permanently bench torres!

thanks for showing how low your IQ is to the world wide web.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SEGAD: 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
dayokanu:

Demba Ba is not in his usual Newcastle form probably because he is sharing time with the Dud

Demba ba had chances today and he wasted them. He is still better than Torres who never positions himself to get chances and blame his midfielders

I am sure today Demba would blame himself and not Lampard, mata or Hazard

Torres has failed everywhere since 2010 thats why he has 7 goals in 27 games for the NT and even dropped completely from the squad now

Dayo you sound like Doyin Okupe grin

Chelsea system basically don't support striker as in top nine, that does not mean the system is bad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
jackbauersballs:

I dont see why Dayo continues to propagate this Lie.

of course, they know the truth.....
but will any of them admit they have been acting like fools all this while? nah - that's a nigerian for you. balotelli started only 14 games of his 23 league appearances last season, came on as a sub 9 times and he was an unused sub 5 times.......he still scored 13 league goals! yet, these baboons want to force their stüpidity on the intelligentsias of this community......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
coogar:

look at the examples this tool is churning out....drogba/sheva is £24m/£30m. podolski/arshavin is £10m/£15m.....ba/torres is £7m/£50m. then considering the fact that a manager was sacked for failing to bring out the best in torres, you have to be the biggest imbëcile to think ba was coming in to permanently bench torres!

thanks for showing how low your IQ is to the world wide web.

The reasonalbe thing was to bench Torres permanently a striker who has failed in all endeavours since 2010 7 goals in 27 games for NT 7 league goals in over 20 starts

Same reason Kaka was benched for ozil despite being the 2nd most expensive player in the Sport same reason Zlatan was benched and kicked out of Barca The same reason Andy Carrol is getting benched by players only a fraction of his transfer fee

benching Torres permanently is the way forward
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
coogar:

of course, they know the truth.....
but will any of them admit they have been acting like fools all this while? nah - that's a nigerian for you. balotelli started only 14 games of his 23 league appearances last season, came on as a sub 9 times and he was an unused sub 5 times.......he still scored 13 league goals! yet, these baboons want to force their stüpidity on the intelligentsias of this community......

How did the same Ballotelli fare this season at the same Citeh under the same benching conditions

And compare that to what he is doing in Milan with a sure starting role
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
dayokanu:
The reasonalbe thing was to bench Torres permanently a striker who has failed in all endeavours since 2010 7 goals in 27 games for NT 7 league goals in over 20 starts

golden boot winner is a failure for national team? hahahahaha - wipe the side of your mouth, there must be blood there.

Same reason Kaka was benched for ozil despite being the 2nd most expensive player in the Sport same reason Zlatan was benched and kicked out of Barca The same reason Andy Carrol is getting benched by players only a fraction of his transfer fee

kaka was already old with fitness issues.....zlatan benched by who? andy caroll?? who benches caroll? a striker worth 7 times his value? you have no case here. benitez was brought in to bring out the best in torres.....expecting ba to bench him makes you sound like a reprobate!

benching Torres permanently is the way forward

why sign rafa benitez then if the only way out is to bench torres? i reiterate, a pair of testicles float in your brain cavity

dayokanu:
How did the same Ballotelli fare this season at the same Citeh under the same benching conditions

13 goals from 14 league starts is not good enough? considering his games were not even consecutive, balotelli's case last season has destroyed your argument!

And compare that to what he is doing in Milan with a sure starting role

compare to what?
13 goals from 14 league starts for citeh is a proud record!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
Last time i checked, the word 'flop' was directed at one who has failed after much expectations were envisaged, one who've failed to live up to billings.

For the niggers on here who're claiming that a £7m Ba is a flop, were u for real expecting him to be the Oduduwa of our Ile Ife Chelsea?

A ninja that haven't played up to 3 months at his new team, on a Limited apps and under a manager that i brand 'toothless' is labelled Flop - SMH

The real Flop knows himself and am sure he'd hate u guys for ever trying to defend his Psychological traumas!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
El Guapo: Last time i checked, the word 'flop' was directed at one who has failed after much expectations were envisaged, one who've failed to live up to billings.

For the niggers on here who're claiming that a £7m Ba is a flop, were u for real expecting him to be the Oduduwa of our Ile Ife Chelsea?

A ninja that haven't played up to 3 months at his new team, on a Limited apps and under a manager that i brand 'toothless' is labelled Flop - SMH

The real Flop knows himself and am sure he'd hate u guys for ever trying to defend his Psychological traumas!

don't let me quote what the kraut and his army of lunatics were saying when ba was about to sign for chelsea. one thing i love about this forum is the ease at which old posts can be unearthed! these comments are not far-fetched. can you not see fat ibime has bowed out of the argument? he knows he's a dead man already. dayokanu would be trying to edit his posts as we speak but majority of his posts were quoted - so no escape! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
These weyreys must be enjoying this back and forth, hence the unending megede-fegede undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
coogar:

don't let me quote what the kraut and his army of lunatics were saying when ba was about to sign for chelsea. one thing i love about this forum is the ease at which old posts can be unearthed! these comments are not far-fetched. can you not see fat ibime has bowed out of the argument? he knows he's a dead man already. dayokanu would be trying to edit his posts as we speak but majority of his posts were quoted - so no escape! grin

Coogar shey u know say every man Is entitled to his opinion?

From a Shrewd Objective view, Less expectations were envisaged at Ba's arrival at Cfc. He was good at the Magpies Yeah! Then for him not to have stared in a big club ever in his career talk less of Chelsea's standard lifts the question-why expect big from him?

Am sure u never xpected big from a Chiva's lad named Hernandez?

In other words, dont u think Dayo and Ibime have every right to propagate the 'opinion' that Ba would be a hit? I mean, taking into consideration how Awkward Nando have been for the past 3yrs! Who wouldn't? Every Chelsea fan would believe that Ba was gonna save us the Nando show - And i'd still tell u that I've not been disappointed by Ba, maybe untill he shoots over an Open Onion bag after beating the Gk-then i would.

Its totally an unbalanced Judgement to compare a player who's been at a team for 3yrs with one who's there barely upto 3 months - Ba Is not a Flop and thats a #FACT!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
The emotional ninjas in the Torres camp are very quick to pounce on any striker competing with Torres. Lest you forget how Sturridge was constantly harangued by certain emotional ninjas when he plays 15 minutes at the end of a match, and could barely put 200 minutes together in 5 months of football. Those same ninjas will not come back now to confess that Sturridge is 1 million% better than Torres. They were proponents of the same line of thinking that chased a perfectly good striker out of the club for a £100m black hole. (wages+transfer)

Since Demba arrived at Chelsea, he's been 1000% better than anything Torres has offered in 3 seasons. His foot was barely under the table when emotional ninjas started making silly points. No need to argue with these ninjas because one thing we know for sure is that these emotional ninjas are ephemeral in their arguments and will shift arguments when the obvious truth becomes established. Have we not seen enough flipflopping and ephemeral arguments from these emotional shekpe loverboys all season? They went from telling us Torres does not fit in with Lampards first time passes, to telling us Torres will shine with MaZaCar behind him, even telling us after Newcastle game that now we have ninjas like Hazard who understand Torres movements. Then they told us MaZaCar play too much tippy tappy and Torres only thrives on "vertical first time passes" (which is Lampards speciality in the first place). Now the story is that Chelsea midfield is too greedy and the inverted wingers are not built for the striker to thrive (as if Chelsea is the only team playing 4-3-2-1 with inverted wingers in Europe)

So please no need to argue with these ninjas because grounds may shift once again. All Chelsea fans bar emotional loverboys want Demba Ba in the team, and would like to see him given proper status as the club's no1 striker, unlike Sturridge and Lukaku whose confidence was battered and chased out of the club by Torres' corrupt preeminence

Goodnight!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
SEGAD:

[b]
Chelsea system basically don't support striker as in top nine, [/b]that does not mean the system is bad.
Baba nla fallacy!! Since the Mourinho era when Chelsea became a force Chelsea has produced the premiership golden boot winner thrice!! So saying their system doesn't support a top 9 is laughable at best

Look at Demba Ba today! He squandered 4 one on one chances (with unfettered access to the keeper) had he scored a hat-trick ninjas would say cos its "ordinary" West Ham! He was woeful but he was there and available to take chances and I'm sure he would have had more had those earlier misses not phucked up his confidence

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ibime: The emotional ninjas in the Torres camp are very quick to pounce on any striker competing with Torres. Lest you forget how Sturridge was constantly harangued by certain emotional ninjas when he plays 15 minutes at the end of a match, and could barely put 200 minutes together in 5 months of football. Those same ninjas will not come back now to confess that Sturridge is 1 million% better than Torres. They were proponents of the same line of thinking that chased a perfectly good striker out of the club for a £100m black hole. (wages+transfer)

this obese charlatan would not keep his mouth shut after numerous prognosis and fake predictions. what happened to your fake campaign that ba has come to retire chelsea permanently? what happened to you telling us chelsea fans would boo torres out of stamford bridge after 1 month? if you read some of your comments when ba joined, you would log out of nairaland and you would never come back - but you have no decorum!

Since Demba arrived at Chelsea, he's been 1000% better than anything Torres has offered in 3 seasons. His foot was barely under the table when emotional ninjas started making silly points. no need to argue with these ninjas because one thing we know for sure is that these emotional ninjas are ephemeral in their arguments and will shift arguments when the obvious truth becomes established. Have we not seen enough flipflopping and ephemeral arguments from these emotional shekpe loverboys all season?

what has he achieved? scoring 4 goals against 2 teams(southampton and west brom) - teams who are not in the top 450 european ranking! grin cheesy i can see how the standard has fallen this season. celebrating demba ba who has done worse than lukaku has done for west brom since january 2013!

They went from telling us Torres does not fit in with Lampards first time passes, to telling us Torres will shine with MaZaCar behind him, even telling us after Newcastle game that now we have ninjas like Hazard who understand Torres movements. Then they told us MaZaCar play too much tippy tappy and Torres only thrives on "vertical first time passes" (which is Lampards speciality in the first place). Now the story is that Chelsea midfield is too greedy and the inverted wingers are not built for the striker to thrive (as if Chelsea is the only team playing 4-3-2-1 with inverted wingers in Europe).

all these epistles are just your idiotic way of covering your ineptitude! the focus is on demba ba not nando torres! you categorically stated ba is here to put chelsea back on the map and torres' days are numbered. 10 weeks later, ba has played more league minutes and has contributed less than torres since january!

So please no need to argue with these ninjas because grounds may shift once again. All Chelsea fans bar emotional loverboys want Demba Ba in the team, and would like to see him given proper status as the club's no1 striker, unlike Sturridge and Lukaku whose confidence was battered and chased out of the club by Torres' corrupt preeminence
Goodnight!

your propensity to stretch the borders of idiocy is exemplary......
sturridge and lukaku's confidence were shattered by who? by nairalanders? hehehehehe - what won't i hear from this doughnut boy? you wrote what i would expect from a destitute. demba ba has failed chelsea yet again just like majority of his predecessors!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
El Guapo:
1)Coogar shey u know say every man Is entitled to his opinion?

2)From a Shrewd Objective view, Less expectations were envisaged at Ba's arrival at Cfc. He was good at the Magpies Yeah! Then for him not to have stared in a big club ever in his career talk less of Chelsea's standard lifts the question-why expect big from him?

3)Am sure u never xpected big from a Chiva's lad named Hernandez?

4)In other words, dont u think Dayo and Ibime have every right to propagate the 'opinion' that Ba would be a hit? I mean, taking into consideration how Awkward Nando have been for the past 3yrs! Who wouldn't? Every Chelsea fan would believe that Ba was gonna save us the Nando show - And i'd still tell u that I've not been disappointed by Ba, maybe untill he shoots over an Open Onion bag after beating the Gk-then i would.

5)Its totally an unbalanced Judgement to compare a player who's been at a team for 3yrs with one who's there barely upto 3 months - Ba Is not a Flop and thats a #FACT!

1) every man is entitled to his opinion but the privilege of free speech should not be abused.

2) on please, so it's now the question of a big club? where did chicharito come from? where did berbatov come from in 2006?

3) which hernandez? chicharito? i knew the dude was going to be a hit when it was rumoured he was going to sign. his goalscoring stats were decent for club and country. he scored 2 good goals at the world cup mostly as a sub! he was already a hit before his premier league debut!

4) they were stüpid to make such prognosis. nateevs and i had analysed the previous strikers in chelsea and how only drogba and to an extent had successful careers as strikers at chelsea under the roman era. shevchenko, crespo, kezman, pizarro, forsell, quaresma, etc all flopped. why would ba be different?

5) ba is a flop!
in torres' first season, he wasn't spared. no one mitigated for him that he's yet to settle. no one gave excuses that drogba was hampering his confidence or whatever excuses the fat charlatan is giving now. a striker armed with creative geniuses like MAZACAR should be scoring goals on the regular........lampard(defensive midfielder) is chelsea's top goalscorer in the league - the mind boggles......i would be damned if carrick scores more league goals than rooney, rvp or hernandez. i would be super damned if busquets score more league goals than messi or david villa. would yaya toure outscore aguero? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

1) every man is entitled to his opinion but the privilege of free speech should not be abused.

2) on please, so it's now the question of a big club? where did chicharito come from? where did berbatov come from in 2006?

3) which hernandez? chicharito? i knew the dude was going to be a hit when it was rumoured he was going to sign. his goalscoring stats were decent for club and country. he scored 2 good goals at the world cup mostly as a sub! he was already a hit before his premier league debut!

4) they were stüpid to make such prognosis. nateevs and i had analysed the previous strikers in chelsea and how only drogba and to an extent had successful careers as strikers at chelsea under the roman era. shevchenko, crespo, kezman, pizarro, forsell, quaresma, etc all flopped. why would ba be different?

5) ba is a flop!
in torres' first season, he wasn't spared. no one mitigated for him that he's yet to settle. no one gave excuses that drogba was hampering his confidence or whatever excuses the fat charlatan is giving now. a striker armed with creative geniuses like MAZACAR should be scoring goals on the regular........lampard(defensive midfielder) is chelsea's top goalscorer in the league - the mind boggles......i would be damned if carrick scores more league goals than rooney, rvp or hernandez. i would be super damned if busquets score more league goals than messi or david villa. would yaya toure outscore aguero? grin

You dont have to spell out number of goals when told that Ba has been 1000x berra than Nando. If only u knew what 'Lackadaisical Performance' is, which happens to be the bane to Nando's Poor run and how Ba has defiled that odd with energetic and determined performances, then am sure u'd be adding 1000 more to Ba been berra than Ur dud grin

You must have expected Hernandez to be a hit after joining from a lower team-going by ur claim that u knew him, that turns out to be the 'opinion' am telling u about, cos in contrast, am sure many reputable Press outlets, analyists and managers would be casting doubts on what 'Lil pea' would bring to the Premiership.

Same goes for Ba!

Lastly, the emboldened statement up there is a total Fable and myopic generalization. Torres was Spared! We kept believing in him and he kept letting us down - Got an idea how far i'd go on to defend Nando then here in Nigeria? Blogs, forum, Pubs, home, School even had a debate with my Pastor at Church cheesy

Sack Rafa, lure in a Manager that knows his Onion-give Ba Jxt a full season, if he fails, i make u a solem promise not to Login into NL again! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (20003) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.