Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,469 members, 7,961,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11245708 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (20003) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
^ grin grin

Just F off and stop laffin at chelsea dayo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
A-40:
Ara ra ra ra ra ra oro ro ro ro ro

*In Benitez voice*

Everytime I see myself I dey feel like say na mumu dey worry me. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
debosky:

*In Benitez voice*

Everytime I see myself I dey feel like say na mumu dey worry me. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:59am On Mar 31, 2013
How come the same Chelsea midfield that was creating chances yanfu yanfu for Demba Ba last matchday which the Senegalese wasted wasnt creating anything for Torres today?

Anyone who still doesnt know Torres has a major personal problem needs to see Reverend King
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2013
I tire sef

Where do we start with the wrong decisions

Torres over Ba

Picking that useless ninny woman wrapper called Marin. I don't understand, there are many systems FSW could play that don't involve Marin, şuch as Ramires on the right and Moses on the left or Lampard in no8 and Oscar on the left. All those mumu crying all season long why Marin isn't playing should know now - he's a ninny!

Pairing Mikel & Lamps. Quite foolish when Chelsea are yet to lose a game with Luis in the midfield but I have no clue why FSW ditched the experiment.

This guy is just foolish. Come season end, he and his kingmaker Emenalo should just pack their load and go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
sephia: Despite ending his Chelsea scoring drought with a goal against Steaua Bucharest in the Europa League last Thursday, Torres was ignored by Spain boss Vicente Del Bosque.

Instead, Spain will rely on Barcelona's David Villa and Pedro and Sevilla pair Alvaro Negredo and Jesus Navas for the double header with Finland and France on Friday and Tuesday.

Explaining his choice, Del Bosque said: 'Torres had been a regular until recently, his inconsistency worries us.'

Why Del Bosque nor blame the dud's failure to Chelsea's useless midfield. Since Torres is still a great striker he should give him a chance, afterall Spain's midfielders ain't selfish.

SENSELESS POST.........Do you know how games torres played for spain since 2012?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
mithel:

see as you pack fancy players , at times a team needs more than fancy players,you need those Gritty ,those you cant bully me off the ball players, the likes of meireles, essien and co helped us when we decided to switch tactics to park the bus last season, good to have 2-3 in the team, you want yaya toure to be tapping all of them on the head like he did mata ni? grin grin

lol i still remember that yaya n mata incident grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
It's 10 years since Chelsea were last beaten at the Bridge in an FA Cup tie; Arsenal won 3-1 in a QF replay on 25 March 2003.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
AND Just want to say;

Rafa DID NOT rest players for the game against United.

Cahill is injured, And that's why he didn't play.

Ramires had an injury 1 day before the game and wasn't 100% Match fit.

Mata is sick.

Hazard played 180mins with Belgium in 4 days and he deserved his rest.

Who else?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 01, 2013
chelseabmw: It's 10 years since Chelsea were last beaten at the Bridge in an FA Cup tie; Arsenal won 3-1 in a QF replay on 25 March 2003.

The unbeaten streak will continue later today cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
I think someone on this thread a while back noted that Demba Ba is always used for the tougher games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
Demba Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Shame on Fernandud

Someone said Demba Ba wont score 5 goals for Chelsea in all competitions that is Ba's fifth goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
dayokanu: Demba Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Shame on Fernandud

Someone said Demba Ba wont score 5 goals for Chelsea in all competitions that is Ba's fifth goal
. Dk hafa nau? U dey fear to call name ni? D someone in qxn is called Mr Cougar.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
diggz: . Dk hafa nau? U dey fear to call name ni? D someone in qxn is called Mr Cougar.

I dey wait make the mumu coogar come mark register and tell us how come Demba Ba has scored 5 goals in 2013

And tell how many Fernandud has scored
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
Wat yah say? I say,wetin u talk? D BA!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
Up Chelsea!

Demba Ba's goal is definitely the FA Cup goal of the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
Demba to BA.dt.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
And Cech still got it.

Reminds me of his save (though not exactly) against Portsmouth some seasons ago. Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
that Goal was awesome shocked shocked shocked grin grin

that cech save was outta this world, i think he went on the pitch today with the mind that chicharito must not score me today grin

we still need to learn how to finish our chances , and i think finally i might join the mikel and ramires pivot bandwagon, i have been indifferent over it since, but its way better than lampard + anyone in the pivot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
Honestly we shouldnt be listening to some folks.

Demba Ba only scored vs Southampton. Peter Cech is past it. Chelsea system ensures that strikers suffer.
Hot air all over the place.

Congrats Chelsea. As a United fan, my money is on you to win the FA Cup.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
StarBoard: Honestly we shouldnt be listening to some folks.

Demba Ba only scored vs Southampton. Peter Cech is past it. Chelsea system ensures that strikers suffer.

lol. they will soon be here. I can already imagine what excuse they will give. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
Any one of them who takes any issue with the above is just making Easter noise.
If Demba Ba can win a game for Chelsea vs United, something Torres hasn't managed to do in over 2 years at Chelsea, then they shouldn't be talking at all.
Or where did the assist come from?The sky?
Wait, maybe Mata discriminates against his fellow countryman in a foreign land, that's why he cannot manage an assist to Torres.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
The kain theory wey dem odes wey support dat eleeribi Torres wan propagate again na imm I wan sabi undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
I don't know about anybody, but that save from Cech to deny Hernandez is up there with his plethora of unbelievable saves, akin to the way he somehow managed to keep out Carroll's bullet in the F.A. Cup final last season. Out-worldly! shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
StarBoard: Honestly we shouldnt be listening to some folks.

Good sportsmanship.

What a goal from Ba, something the dud will never attempt because he can't be bothered to stress himself. Some Chelsea fans will be unhappy that Ba scored for us.
What a save from Cech today. I fear the other Manchester team waiting for us. Who knows, we might manage to nick something this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
*Ashley Cole out for 2 weeks*

i feared it could be more. Quick recovery oooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
How many chances did Ba need to score today?? Chelsea were rather wasteful! Coulda easily been 4-zip

And someone hand Torres a balaclava! This aint no Mardi Gras! That mask aint good enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
StarBoard: Or where did the assist come from?The sky?
Wait, maybe Mata discriminates against his fellow countryman in a foreign land, that's why he cannot manage an assist to Torres.

Demba Ba brought the assist from home cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
sephia: Good sportsmanship.

What a goal from Ba, something the dud will never attempt because he can't be bothered to stress himself. Some Chelsea fans will be unhappy that Ba scored for us.
What a save from Cech today. I fear the other Manchester team waiting for us. Who knows, we might manage to nick something this season.

You want to ruin his pedicure? Abeg free fernandud oo. He cant be bothered as long as the check are reporting every Friday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
sephia: I fear the other Manchester team waiting for us. Who knows, we might manage to nick something this season.

Babamide: ...... And finally,
9. [size=50pt]FA Cup is our birthright[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/247#14694724

You have nothing to fear cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1046000_Screen_20130401_153416_jpg490f39c23a8a8a9845a70da9172e2261
http://espnfc.com/en/gamecast/statistics/id/363606/statistics.html?soccernet=true&cc=3888

^^^
Today, Chelsea created a staggering 19 chances shocked with a whopping 8 on target - against Manure! shocked

Very profligate! angry

Chelsea absent Torres, the talk is about profligacy, but with Torres on the field, it's another matter entirely. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
dayokanu:

I dey wait make the mumu coogar come mark register and tell us how come Demba Ba has scored 5 goals in 2013

And tell how many Fernandud has scored

when did coogar say demba ba won't score 5 goals in 2013?
were you born braindead? show me where i said so instead of just ranting inaccuracies because of a cheap goal ba scored?

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (20003) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.