Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,472 members, 7,961,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11245750 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (20003) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
coogar:

when did coogar say demba ba won't score 5 goals in 2013?
were you born braindead? show me where i said so instead of just ranting inaccuracies because of a cheap goal ba scored?

coogar: torres has scored 15 goals this season - i am saying ba will not score 5 goals in all competitions this season if torres should get injured tonight! chelsea don't play to help any striker. did ba even make any attempt today in 90 mins? i cannot remember a single save made from his shots.

https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/236#14361956

Cheap goal Ba scored? We have been waiting for fernadud to score those cheap goals in the last 2 yrs in Chelsea.

Demba Ba 2 league goals 3 FA cup goals in 2013

Tell us about Torres in the same time frame in the same Chelsea playing with the same midfielders

Where is Jackbauer to come and do the goal and minute counts?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
dayokanu:
https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/236#14361956

Cheap goal Ba scored? We have been waiting for fernadud to score those cheap goals in the last 2 yrs in Chelsea.

Demba Ba 2 league goals 3 FA cup goals in 2013

Tell us about Torres in the same time frame in the same Chelsea playing with the same midfielders

Where is Jackbauer to come and do the goal and minute counts?

you are a disgraceful lunatic.......
this what i said .....https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/236#14362720

starts 8 of the remaining goals? where's your attention span for effing sake? have you traded your thalamus for a plate of porridge? look at this tool - i said demba ba cannot add more than 5 goals to what he's already got @ chelsea in all competitions.

stop lying & if comprehension is a challenge to you, stop posting!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
coogar:

you are a disgraceful lunatic.......
this what i said .....

So who said this? You alter-ego?

coogar:
torres has scored 15 goals this season - i am saying ba will not score 5 goals in all competitions this season if torres should get injured tonight! chelsea don't play to help any striker. did ba even make any attempt today in 90 mins? i cannot remember a single save made from his shots.

Torres isnt injured and Demba Ba has already has 5 goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
dayokanu:
So who said this? You alter-ego?

this is where comprehension is your problem.
my claim was ba would not score 5 goals in the absence of torres......the argument before i made the statement was you saying ba needs a consecutive run of games to score like he did at newcastle. then i said should torres get injured on that night, ba would not score 5 goals in all competitions in the consecutive games he would play. then you wanted to stake a bet and asked if i meant 2 more goals to the 3 he already had - and i said nope, i meant 5 more goals to the 3 he already had.

Torres isnt injured and Demba Ba has already has 5 goals

ba has only scored 2 goals since i made the claim. counting the ones he scored before that argument makes you a desperate beast of burden! everything is documented. go and learn english language. coogar's claim was ba would not score 5 more goals if he gets consecutive games in torres' absence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
grin grin grin

Coogar weyrey, Dayokanu oniranu... The two of una alainise undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
Leave the arindin alone

Coogar now tell us how come Demba Ba was able to score today, Where did he get the chance from?

How has Demba Ba managed to score 5 goals in ENglish football in 2013 and Torres still has 1 measly goal from the same midfield

The mic is yours
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
dayokanu: Leave the arindin alone
Coogar now tell us how come Demba Ba was able to score today, Where did he get the chance from?

you let yourself down when you argue this way.....
no one ever said demba ba wouldn't ever score for chelsea. if you plant an iroko tree in the opponent's box, the ball would hit it and score. was torres not scoring when you mentally-indigent tools branded him a flop? how many goals had torres scored before ba's arrival? did his goals change the criticism you tools had for him?

How has Demba Ba managed to score 5 goals in ENglish football in 2013 and Torres still has 1 measly goal from the same midfield
The mic is yours

keep cycling around like a doofus.....
torres creates even when he doesn't score - ba does nothing else if he is not scoring. those are the 2 issues. we have added assists and goals and the 2 of them are neck and neck. ba scored against united at stamford bridge, big deal!!! torres scored against united at old trafford, scored against arsenal @ the emirates and against city @ community shield(throughout this period - he's still branded flop). ba's goal against united has not removed the fact that he's less efficient in chelsea than he was at newcastle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
You still havent told us why Torres has only managed 1 goal in English football since January 2013

While Demba Ba has 5 already.

We can make the argument that If Torres was benched permananently for Ba he would be on at least 9goals now

Why has Torres been dud for Chelsea and Other players especially Ba been more succesful in the limited time and chances given to him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
dayokanu: You still havent told us why Torres has only managed 1 goal in English football since January 2013 While Demba Ba has 5 already.

that would be because ba has played more minutes of english football than torres - coupled with the fact that torres has 4 assists in that period as well. if assists ain't important as goals, why is it even recorded as a stat?

We can make the argument that If Torres was benched permananently for Ba he would be on at least 9goals now

that would be a daft argument - today's goal was the 1st one in 10 appearances for demba ba. he's not the ball of fire we knew at newcastle.

Why has Torres been dud for Chelsea and Other players especially Ba been more succesful in the limited time and chances given to him

this question typifies your stupidity....
question should be - why is ba of chelsea inferior to the ba of newcastle? it's well documented chelsea have a better midfield than newcastle which should translate into ba scoring 1 goal per game. why has ba failed to live up to the expectation?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
coogar:

that would be because ba has played more minutes of english football than torres - coupled with the fact that torres has 4 assists in that period as well. if assists ain't important as goals, why is it even recorded as a stat?

What insanity, I think you have a scrotum in your brain. Yellow card is recorded as a stat, Number of blocks and passes made are recorded they must be as important as a goal.

that would be a daft argument - today's goal was the 1st one in 10 appearances for demba ba. he's not the ball of fire we knew at newcastle.

Everyone knows strikers need a run of games to get into their scoring groove Demba ba at newcastle played every game every minute, At Chelsea the 2 left legged Torres gobbles up minutes and air on the field modelling

this question typifies your stupidity....
question should be - why is ba of chelsea inferior to the ba of newcastle? it's well documented chelsea have a better midfield than newcastle which should translate into ba scoring 1 goal per game. why has ba failed to live up to the expectation?

You are a loon. Demba ba of newcastle plays every game, In Chelsea he has to share with the dud, E.g last league game Torres played all 90min do you expect ba to score from the bench or from his house?

If Ba had an extended run of 20+ games that Torres have 1, he would score way more than torres 2. he would get close to his Newcastle numbers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
dayokanu:
What insanity, I think you have a scrotum in your brain. Yellow card is recorded as a stat, Number of blocks and passes made are recorded they must be as important as a goal.

and by your retarded logic, number of yellow cards, blocks and throw-ins result directly into a goal? is mata's pass not as important as demba ba's finish today? you must be a tool......assist = a pass to a striker that leads directly into a goal. torres has made these kinda passes all from open play.

Everyone knows strikers need a run of games to get into their scoring groove Demba ba at newcastle played every game every minute, At Chelsea the 2 left legged Torres gobbles up minutes and air on the field modelling

they do not - i have cited dzeko, hernandez, le fondre, balotelli(last season), etc

You are a loon. Demba ba of newcastle plays every game, In Chelsea he has to share with the dud, E.g last league game Torres played all 90min do you expect ba to score from the bench or from his house?

hernandez, dzeko, le fondre, etc also shared games with their fellow strikers and thrived. why can't demba ba?

If Ba had an extended run of 20+ games that Torres have 1, he would score way more than torres 2. he would get close to his Newcastle numbers

this is a mere speculation. we have to wait for it to happen. you don't know for sure - i mean, all you mental-handicaps thought demba ba was going to come to chelsea and contend with suarez and van persie for the golden boot. 2 league goals in 3 months tells the story.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Belovedd: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
CFCfan: Up Chelsea!

Demba Ba's goal is definitely the FA Cup goal of the season.

abeg abeg, good goal but how does it beat giggs pass and rvp's goal against westham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
Belovedd:

abeg abeg, good goal but how does it beat giggs pass and rvp's goal against westham
Chelsea thru to the semi-finals, United out.
How's that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
and if chelsea get dumped out by city in a fortnight.....the tune would change again and this same herbs would be telling us how clueless benitez is....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
benitez is still clueless.....i dont know any post here that praised him........and please the 2 mumus that have turned our thread to a cat and mouse thread should please go back to where they came from, you guys sound like a broken gramophone....

once again fellow chelsea fans , congrats

that cech save is still doing me totorito ,damn see save!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Belovedd: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
StarBoard:
Chelsea thru to the semi-finals, United out.
How's that?

its not the end of the world, sad yes but not as painful as champion's league exit or last year's premier league loss. Would have been great to win it again after such a long time, especially since SAF took it seriously this year unlike previous years when it was merely training ground for our youngsters.
Having said that, I'll take premier league over FA anytime, anyday and I can say the same for man utd team.
Whereas, in terms of importance, fa cup is more important to Chelsea than premier league. what can i say, one man meat is another man's kpomo.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2013
coogar: and if chelsea get dumped out by city in a fortnight.....the tune would change again and this same herbs would be telling us how clueless benitez is....
Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

This mumu go yarn anything to keep his head above water whenever he's getting drowned in is own folly grin
Who dey praise Benitez here ode? undecided

Must be dis-heartening to see all of your nonsensical postulations and assertions about this Chelsea team you love to hate torn to shreds! tongue

Chelsea with their 'insipid' football that doesn't create chances created the whole of 19 chances yesterday, with a mammoth 8 finding the target. shocked tongue cheesy grin Meanwhile, Manure with all their attacking nous and verve could only muster a miserly 9 chances with only 3 finding the target! undecided

Even a blind bat knows that FernanDUD Torres is the biggest albatross of this team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2013
nitlad:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

This mumu go yarn anything to keep his head above water whenever he's getting drowned in is own folly grin
Who dey praise Benitez here ode? undecided

Must be dis-heartening to see all of your nonsensical postulations and assertions about this Chelsea team you love to hate torn to shreds! tongue

Chelsea with their 'insipid' football that doesn't create chances created the whole of 19 chances yesterday, with a mammoth 8 finding the target. shocked tongue cheesy grin Meanwhile, Manure with all their attacking nous and verve could only muster a miserly 9 chances with only 3 finding the target! undecided

Even a blind bat knows that FernanDUD Torres is the biggest albatross of this team.

this dude is an unrepentant tool.....
chelsea are 22 points below united - their football must be insipid. yesterday's game is not united at full strength. any united side without van persie, rooney and rafael in the line-up is not strong. we knew what happened when they destroyed chelsea at the bridge earlier.

how can chelsea stay 22 points below league leaders and still punch the air or claim football superiority. if chelsea fans have any decorum, they would keep mum and start preparing for next season to put in a proper challenge. no wonder you guys played the game like your lives depended on it and it still took some profligacy from the united attack to give chelsea a slim victory.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
Coogar, I bet u guys gotta make a Bid by August cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
buhahaha troll ,

2 reds cards and an offside goal to tear people apart, i wonder what they would call bayern - hamburg game .....

typical
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
El Guapo: Coogar, I bet u guys gotta make a Bid by August cheesy

make a bid for demba ba? he's not better than welbeck.
who can ba step up to at united? van persie? hernandez? rooney? come on......demba ba is not even better than lukaku. united's problem is not in the strike force - it's keeping the ones they have fit to be available in important games!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
coogar: this dude is an unrepentant tool.....
chelsea are 22 points below united - their football must be insipid.
Sharap jor, you multi-mouthed goon! Before now, you've been harping bout Chelsea being insipid cos of chances created. With that now shattered and shown to be opata, you shift to another irrelevant tosh. Anything to stay relevant eh cheesy

yesterday's game is not united at full strength. any united side without van persie, rooney and rafael in the line-up is not strong.
They all featured at OT to no avail! tongue

we knew what happened when they destroyed chelsea at the bridge earlier.
If that disgrace of a football match is what you want to reference as the only time you edged Chelsea this season, then shame on you! Chelsea hold the aces on Manure this season! Two knockout competition victories are testament to that! tongue

how can chelsea stay 22 points below league leaders and still punch the air or claim football superiority. if chelsea fans have any decorum, they would keep mum and start preparing for next season to put in a proper challenge.
Had Chelsea not been stuck for the better part of the season on the dud you've been shamelessly fellating, we would be leading the league! cool

no wonder you guys played the game like your lives depended on it and it still took some profligacy from the united attack to give chelsea a slim victory.
It took profligacy of epic proportions on the part of Chelsea to give manure such a flattering scoreline! undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2013
CFCfan:

The unbeaten streak will continue later today cool

And it actually happened.....10years smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2013
coogar:

make a bid for demba ba? he's not better than welbeck.
who can ba step up to at united? van persie? hernandez? rooney? come on......demba ba is not even better than lukaku. united's problem is not in the strike force - it's keeping the ones they have fit to be available in important games!

*****SHOCKED****
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2013
Guess who?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
David Luiz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ibime: David Luiz

Someone visited Daily mail tis Morning cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
El Guapo: Guess who?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1049518_Luiz_jpg3a83f23e5c3e61ee4366238a8ba8343c

David Luiz nani tongue cool

El Guapo:

Actually the answer is not that far-fetched undecided

Na the image URL blow your cover tongue grin

Here: https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1049518_ Luiz _jpg3a83f23e5c3e61ee4366238a8ba8343c

tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
El Guapo:

I haven't actually. Ended up reading the metro this morning instead. The last picture gave him away
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
^^ Okay Sire...

nitlad:

David Luiz nani tongue cool

Actually the answer is not that far-fetched undecided

Na the image URL blow your cover tongue grin

Here: https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1049518_ Luiz _jpg3a83f23e5c3e61ee4366238a8ba8343c

tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin

Hehe - Certainly a weird Trivia from me cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
Good game by everyone. Especially impressed with Bertrand.
Hopefully we are through to the next round.

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (20003) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.