Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,202 members, 7,960,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11238357 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) ... (19983) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ibime:

That one no consign me. Zidane loves to play with Makelele does not make them mates. If Ini-Esther ever had the misfortune to play with Lampard, no one will ever compare them as mates. It would be like Dele Alli and any other Spurs midfielder.

When Lampard was asked who the most difficult opponent to overcome, he said Xavi
. So all this one is just the usual media romance with the eunuch.

Actually, what he said was - Gerrard was his toughest domestic opponent, while Xavi and Iniesta were his toughest international opponents.

Lampard pays homage to Iniesta at every attempt. He even has Iniesta's jersey from that game at the bridge.

Lampard is an Iniesta fanboy, confirmed.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nihilist:

You said Aguero was not prolific before, I showed you that actually Aguero is now more prolific than a legendary striker...you now wan change am to big gameness.

One more misstep, and I will call the Raumbuster. cheesy

Nihilist if you have time on you,go dig dayos post after the bayern game to see how he praised aguero to high heavens
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nihilist:
Where did I say this sir? grin

Dayo don't let me call your nemesis for you o.

Aguero is just like Cavani and Higuain they pad their numbers in easy games and disappear in big ocassions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nihilist:

Actually, what he said was - Gerrard was his toughest domestic opponent, while Xavi and Iniesta were his toughest international opponents.

Lampard pays homage to Iniesta at every attempt. He even has Iniesta's jersey from that game at the bridge.

Lampard is an Iniesta fanboy, confirmed.

You are referring to a different interview. The interview I am referring to, was when he was still in MLS and he said Xavi only.

http://www.weloba.com/article/lampard-xavi-has-been-the-most-difficult-player-to-overcome

No need bringing up nonsense that media personalities say to ingratiate each other here for serious discussion. The same Lampard who told us Kante was the best midfielder in Europe two weeks ago, told us that Hazard has been the best player in the league this season just yesterday. Fan or no fan, they are not mates so all this means nothing, so I don't what you think you are proving by all this nonsense. . . .but then again any Chelsea fan who once claimed Gerrard is better then Lampard is capable of the nonsense you are displaying here, bringing media quotes to call our legend a fanboy.

Xavi is a Lampard fanboy. Ronaldinho is a Lampard fanboy. So what? Leave trash for LAWMA and stop bringing nonsense here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
diggz:

Nihilist if you have time on you,go dig dayos post after the bayern game to see how he praised aguero to high heavens

You dey mind uncle criminal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ibime:

You are referring to a different interview. The interview I am referring to, was when he was still in MLS and he said Xavi only.

http://www.weloba.com/article/lampard-xavi-has-been-the-most-difficult-player-to-overcome

You know that this interview you quoted is fake though, Yeah? cheesy

Anyway, point taken.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Zlatan has now scored 250 goals since he turned 30.

My God.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

I don't regard local champions like Hazard Terry Aguero and flat track bullies, Show up when the occasion is Yuuge. That is why I will never say any wrong word about Drogba or Lampard(except when provoked)

Drogba 280 goals in 651 career games
Cavani 262 goals in 443 career games
Higuain 248 goals in 469 career games
Aguero 267 goals in 487 career games

According to you all these strikers are better than Drogba

I know if I have a big game who to call

In two months, you've gone from Aguero can't press well, so he isn't world class, to Aguero doesn't score again, he's missing sitters and just today to Aguero doesn't score in big games, so he isn't a top forward.

What's the next one liner? Aguero doesn't own a red boot, so he's useless?

Sir, your jokes are no longer funny.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
CFCman:
7 more league wins and Chelsea will set a new points record in the league. But Lukaku and Mourinho may have other ideas cheesy
The current points record - 95 - was set by Chelsea in the 2004/05 season.
mourinho will probably play 9-0-1 formation on saturday just not to loose to chelsea thrice grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
mourinho will probably play 9-0-1 formation on saturday just not to loose to chelsea thrice grin

we r expecting that anyway.. we just have to move the ball more quicker dassol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Leicester!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
dyabman:

we r expecting that anyway.. we just have to move the ball more quicker dassol

I saw that in first half yesterday and was impressed. That's why i need a striker like belotti to execute swift attack and not miss chances before scoring one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lukaku is just a don dada.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Griffon:

In two months, you've gone from Aguero can't press well, so he isn't world class, to Aguero doesn't score again, he's missing sitters and just today to Aguero doesn't score in big games, so he isn't a top forward.

What's the next one liner? Aguero doesn't own a red boot, so he's useless?

Sir, your jokes are no longer funny.
our legendary aparious shape-shifting ogbomosho Baba don dey display again?

!lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
See Barkley.

Ode
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oboi thus game sweet die sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
PietroRico:
our legendary aparious shape-shifting ogbomosho Baba don dey display again?

!lol

Quite legendary!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
airmark:

I saw that in first half yesterday and was impressed. That's why i need a striker like belotti to execute swift attack and not miss chances before scoring one.

seriously , how can we get that belotti ? and conte won't look that way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nihilist:
Oboi thus game sweet die sha

Not enjoying the game, the goals maybe.

Quite a scrappy fixture
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Griffon:

Quite legendary!
watch him sustain this campaign for the next few years as Aguero inevitably declines and then starts forming 'I told you so' like he did with Terry.

Very treacherous somebody, this man grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Griffon:

Not enjoying the game, the goals maybe.

Quite a scrappy fixture

Hmm. I like the openness of the game sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
PietroRico:
watch him sustain this campaign for the next few years as Aguero inevitably declines and then starts forming 'I told you so' like he did with Terry.

Very treacherous somebody, this man grin

I thought i was the only one keeping tabs cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Will we be talking about big games if somebody didn't do the job in the so called small games? Most definitely no, so why then do some folks want to downplay the contributions of other players in their bid to propagate their irrational agenda, to win an argument on Nairaland? Quite funny...
Aguero is as prolific as they come, Suarez even misses more clear cut chances than Kun but because he is at Barca where the chances keeps coming, his profligacy in front of goal is masked. Kun remains one of the best as far as putting the ball in the back of the net whether Pep or any other nairaland analyst think otherwise.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lukakakaaaaaaaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
patrickmuf:
Will we be talking about big games if somebody didn't do the job against the so called small games? Most definitely no, so why then do some folks want to downplay the contributions of other players in their bid to propagate their irrational agenda, to win an argument on Nairaland? Quite funny...
Aguero is as prolific as they come, Suarez even misses more clear cut chances than Kun but because he is at Barca where the chances keeps coming, his proficiency is masked. Kun remains one of the best as far as putting the ball in the back of the net whether Pep or any other nairaland analyst think otherwise.

Tat is why the prolific Aguero is getting benched in Argentina by a striker who plays in South America

I guess all the Argentine coaches too have their agenda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
dyabman:

seriously , how can we get that belotti ? and conte won't look that way

It was alleged he wanted him as costa's replacement in january. Torino did everything not to let him go. Abrahamovic at a time was said to have agreed to pay his fee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lukaku just dey score anyhow
But I still don't want that guy at chelsea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

Aguero is just like Cavani and Higuain they pad their numbers in easy games and disappear in big ocassions

cheesy grin

This man, I'll make sure I stay beside u on judgement day grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Lukaku just dey score anyhow
But I still don't want that guy at chelsea.
me too, I really wouldn't like it at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neighy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bimffo:
Can we get a direct swap with Costa for Griezmann?

Or we should just sell Costa to China and use the money to get Griezmann.

We have to compete very strong in Europe next season. We need a very clinical striker.

Costa is a shadow of his own self. All what he did yesterday was get fouls.

Lukaku is also a NO NO for me. Lukaku's team play cannot allow him make the cut at Chelsea.

Have you ever thought of it, having a striker that clicks with Hazard like the way Fabregas clicks with Hazard from Midfield.?

Now that's what I am talking about, not all these Jam body strikers we are getting linked too. undecided
even if you kidnap that guy mama.. E no go comot for atletico
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Arsenal sha.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Twizzy30(m): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
The way Costa behaves on the pitch these days, I just imagine how he scored all his career goals. We need a good striker cos next season will be hot. Btw, our neighbors (Ass-nal) too got there share out of the crystal palace cake grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) ... (19983) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A001 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.