Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,640 members, 7,962,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11251288 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (20007) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
sleekdot:

Our best player Mikel isnt an integral part of his team either

Or which of our player we wan talk about sef aside Enyeama?

Watch yur gob papi, Mikel aint Super Eagles' best player - he's just our highest rated player.

Dudes like Emenike and Onazi would fare fine under the tag of Nigeria's best players than Mikel.

Anyway, we've got:

Ambrose (Celtic)
Enyeama (Lille)
Echiejile (Braga)
Onazi (Lazio)
Mikel (Chelsea)
Moses (Liverpool)
Musa (Cska moscow)
Emenike (Fenerbache)
Ameobi (Newcastle)
Yobo (Fenerbache)

Oga Kilode? This dudes are UEFA competitions tested na cheesy tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snakova(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
laudrup spoke to okocha b4 d 4-1 drubbing. he was so cocky that he kept on mentioning d quater final with brazil forgetting dat they still had to get past denmark. he was in 4 a rude awakening.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snakova(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
laudrup spoke to okocha b4 d 4-1 drubbing. okocha was so cocky that he kept on mentioning d quater final with brazil forgetting dat they still had to get past denmark. he was in 4 a rude awakening.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
4 times vs Argentina in 5 world cups
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ivory Coast got great draw, Ghana handed a nightmare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ibime: Ivory Coast got great draw, Ghana handed a nightmare
I tell you. They've got their easier draw ever, following the misfortune of being grouped with Argentina and Netherlands in 2006, and Brazil, Portugal in 2010.

Drogba will be particularly fired up, as this will surely be his last world cup. The one weakness I see in their team though, is the goalkeeper. That guy is an absolute joke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
El Guapo:

Watch yur gob papi, Mikel aint Super Eagles' best player - he's just our highest rated player.

Dudes like Emenike and Onazi would fare fine under the tag of Nigeria's best players than Mikel.

Anyway, we've got:

Ambrose (Celtic)
Enyeama (Lille)
Echiejile (Braga)
Onazi (Lazio)
Mikel (Chelsea)
Moses (Liverpool)
Musa (Cska moscow)
Emenike (Fenerbache)
Ameobi (Newcastle)
Yobo (Fenerbache)

Oga Kilode? This dudes are UEFA competitions tested na cheesy tongue

These are either low level clubs or those at top clubs are peripheral players

Moses bench, Mikel Bench, Ameobi bench, Onazi bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
snakova:
quaters 4 naija. we wud dispatch of the swiss in the 2nd round. we just have to avoid complacency n tribalism. FYI an amphibious 433 is one that changes to a 451 as the need arises. Mou brought abt radical changes in team formations.

I like how Nigerians overrate their team like say na mouth abi una think say this na U-17?

For a nation that hasnt made the quarter final ever, not left group stage in 15yr

And this your amphibious or terrestrial 4-3-3 yarn is embarrasing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
Havilah93: . . .And when I look at group E, I cant be happier.

The quarters should be our target
That was what they said before France 98 when they were dreaming Brazil before beating Denmark. Advance and let's take it from there

I have observed we thrive better as underdogs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theben(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2013
sleekdot:

These are either low level clubs or those at top clubs are peripheral players

Moses bench, Mikel Bench, Ameobi bench, Onazi bench
Olodo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2013
^^

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2013
Happy birthday to captain John Terry who turns 33 today!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
And yet another silly setpiece goal angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Schurrie playing total rubbish embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
When I talk, they'll say blame the players not the manager.

Yet another stupid goal conceded.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Well,he scores lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
GustavoFring: When I talk, they'll say blame the players not the manager.

Na ur thread we go end the saturday faaji today. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
In Chelsea the manager is never to blame its only the players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Oh screw it.....Andre scores.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
GustavoFring: When I talk, they'll say blame the players not the manager.

. Abeg go sitdon for one side Ojare. Na d manager mk dem no convert all the chances wey dem miss for first half ni? Meanwhile,I blame MOU for persisting wit AZ as d left fullback.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
diggz: . Abeg go sitdon for one side Ojare. Na d manager mk dem no convert all the chances wey dem miss for first half ni? Meanwhile,I blame MOU for persisting wit AZ as d left fullback.

look at this dodonyan

I complain about goals conceded....you say make I go siddon....then you moan...about the defence

your mumu na grade 1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
diggz: . Abeg go sitdon for one side Ojare. Na d manager mk dem no convert all the chances wey dem miss for first half ni? Meanwhile,I blame MOU for persisting wit AZ as d left fullback.

So what is the coach responsible for in a team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
GustavoFring:

look at this dodonyan

I complain about goals conceded....you say make I go siddon....then you moan...about the defence

your mumu na grade 1
. See this babuwa...... I only mentioned JM persisting wit az as an issue I personally hv. I no know as that wan translate to moaning for Ur bush village? Meanwhile,na ur entire lineage b grade 1 mukwa! Obote.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
dayokanu:

. Dk the coach is responsible for converting clear scoring opportunities
dayokanu:

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
diggz: . See this babuwa...... I only mentioned JM persisting wit az as an issue I personally hv. I no know as that wan translate to moaning for Ur bush village? Meanwhile,na ur entire lineage b grade 1 mukwa! Obote.

You are a remarkable idi.ot.

Not only do you lack comprehension skills, you appear to lack a frontal lobe as well.

Do the world a favour and get a vasectomy. Your DNA must not be allowed to taint the gene pool

Mumuni Alao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
Stoke leads

Mourinho never to blame

I think it was the coach who chose the player missing the chances or did the player choose himself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
Oh Lord.

6 conceded in the last 2 games.

Oh Lord.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pickabeau1: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
CFCfan:
Chei! See squad ohh shocked

How market
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
will say what I said before, winning any trophy this season is nothing but a bonus.

make I go back to my coding jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
Imagine playing aerial balls vs Stoke City defence.

Even Moyes wont do that stupidd move

Mourinho has been shown to be what he is. overhyped
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Okikiade(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Igboro ti daru by Clever j

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (20007) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Obere4u, rooftops and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.