Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11246432 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (20003) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2014
keandre:

smh

When u r looking at another man's yhansh..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SmokingGunZ(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2014
Ibime: Mehn Fabregas just dey sweet my body jati jati.

I've not seen a decent no4 at Chelsea since Ballack. I didn't even think the ninja could still play no4.
sad[quote author=Ibime] I believe Ballack wore the No8 shirt grin sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2014
AirborneLacer:

A clueless Emenalo would do just fine at Manure as their Sporting Director!

United are a disgrace to the transfer market.
noted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2014
Just seeing the highlights of 9ja's match. That ball was going in. Why did that No4 interfere?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2014
nitlad: Just seeing the highlights of 9ja's match. That ball was going in. Why did that No4 interfere?

d person dat kickt d ball was first off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2014
macjireh: d person dat kickt d ball was first off

Are you sure? Then why the players wan chop the No4 alive for field? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2014
nitlad:

Are you sure? Then why the players wan chop the No4 alive for field? grin

100% sure
those girls tire me, 2persons wil be struggling 2score goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2014
macjireh: 100% sure
those girls tire me, 2persons wil be struggling 2score goals

Na real wa. . . sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2014
Lie joor.. The person that kicked the ball 1st was not offside.. It was the number 7 that kicked the ball when the ball was In that the Lines man thought she was offside..
That goal was a Clean Goal!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2014
If we were in North Korea, that girl would surely be disciplined when they get back to the country
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2014
Bimfo: Lie joor.. The person that kicked the ball 1st was not offside.. It was the number 7 that kicked the ball when the ball was In that the Lines man thought she was offside..

the ball was almost in the net, she didn't have any business touching the ball.
remember the lines woman had just a split second to make a decision.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

shocked shocked shocked

Drake, you lucky son of a bıtch!

This nor be music video again o, this thing na real pörn! grin

Even RK nor dey gada nyansh reach like this for dian movies. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2014
Bimfo: Lie joor.. The person that kicked the ball 1st was not offside.. It was the number 7 that kicked the ball when the ball was In that the Lines man thought she was offside..

mikeywise: the ball was almost in the net, she didn't have any business touching the ball.
remember the lines woman had just a split second to make a decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCbVRoqUcTQ

Me sef dey reason am, but as I nor watch the match, ah nor fit argue. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 25, 2014
nitlad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCbVRoqUcTQ

Me sef dey reason am, but as I nor watch the match, ah fit argue. . .

Oya check am wella.. Is that not a Goal..??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Bimfo: Oya check am wella.. Is that not a Goal..??

Walahi na goal. sad cry sad

The ball mah don even cross the line before that weyrey go interfere.

Ogun punish dat assistant ref! angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
SailorXY:
noted

Almost £200m spent on lightweights yet the club's biggest area of concern stays unattended?

Smacks of Chelsea of yore, who'd spend millions to snap up Nando and Luiz when the real issue is in central midfield.

Dhellake: I think the coach has some fault in this case, failing to identify players needed before the season started, Woodward should have negotiated for a lesser fee though

How are we sure Gaal is even the one calling these shots?

Utd's recent signings smacks of desperation to have a big figure at the club. They're paying no mind to the major pothole in the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Cech crucified the Mofo on twitter. grin

Man utd fans will be pained oo

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Almost £200m spent on lightweights yet the club's biggest area of concern stays unattended?

Smacks of Chelsea of yore, who'd spend millions to snap up Nando and Luiz when the real issue is in central midfield.

How are we sure Gaal is even the one calling these shots?

Utd's recent signings smacks of desperation to have a big figure at the club. They're paying no mind to the major pothole in the team.
there's nothing desperate about signing di Maria. if an opportunity opens up to snap up a world class talent who's willing, then why not? with United's recent position (being out of Europe), its also a lure to get other world class players & show you still harbor big ambitions while going through a phase. his DM-7 shirt sales will easily exceed £100m! besides, he easily tick the box for pace & creativity driving forward from deep: something United sorely lacked against Sunderland.

the window is still open by the way & we are still @ market cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Cech is a delight on Twitter, He once replied a banter in pidgin English
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dhellake: Cech is a delight on Twitter, He once replied a banter in pidgin English

Really? Make I go find the tweet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dhellake: Cech is a delight on Twitter, He once replied a banter in pidgin English

shocked shocked shocked

Na lie!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
nitlad:

shocked shocked shocked

Na lie!
I will get the tweet and post it here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dhellake: I will get the tweet and post it here

Screenshot am biko, or paste the link to the tweet!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
He tweeted his Ice bucket challenge and a guy said "We no wan watch" while he replied "We no wan Know"

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
SailorXY:
there's nothing desperate about signing di Maria. if an opportunity opens up to snap up a world class talent who's willing, then why not? with United's recent position (being out of Europe), its also a lure to get other world class players & show you still harbor big ambitions while going through a phase. his DM-7 shirt sales will easily exceed £100m! besides, he easily tick the box for pace & creativity driving forward from deep: something United sorely lacked against Sunderland.

So this dude has been told he's surplus to requirements. He isn't needed at Madrid. He hands in a transfer request. There are no report of other bids. Then you guys manage to part with over £60m despite the circumstances yet somehow you are trying to convince us this is no a desperate signing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
LMAOoooo..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
nitlad that's the screenshots
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
I just love Chelsea Players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
nateevs:

So this dude has been told he's surplus to requirements. He isn't needed at Madrid. He hands in a transfer request. There are no report of other bids. Then you guys manage to part with over £60m despite the circumstances yet somehow you are trying to convince us this is no a desperate signing.
i'm not trying to convince you, time will cool cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Petr Cech speaks over 7 languages, I got to know this when I played Football Manager.

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (20003) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A001, Unlimited22, lajid, anadozie1, WhoDeyHause, fredoooooo and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.