Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,449 members, 7,961,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11244277 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5994) (5995) (5996) (5997) (5998) (5999) (6000) ... (20003) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Kane has been the top scorer in the same league Hazard plays for 2 seasons, Alexis playing with a more useless Arsenal has outscored Hazard in the past few seasons

Raumdeuter, is Sanchez playing with a more useful man utd now?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
Unlimited22:
You've forgotten their King. Sergio Busquets Even though e no play epl, that guy Issa chairman wink cheesy
hmm

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
popizaino:

So whose logic when messi is been compared with Maradona or neymar been compared with older Brazilian legends abi mbappe with henry ?

Afrodoc has disappeared like the hair on Raumdeuter's head cheesy cheesy grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
popizaino:

So whose logic when messi is been compared with Maradona or neymar been compared with older Brazilian legends abi mbappe with henry ?
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
airmark:

Ramdeuter, is Sanchez playing with a more useful man utd now?

I am certain that Sanchez has more than 4 goals in the CL. While hidden hazzard is still useless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hazard Vs cr7, Hazard Vs Neymar these shekpites sef,Hazard will kill to have the kinda career Ororo and Neymar has.A hatrick against relegation bound Cardiff and y'all start comparing him with his idols. I wonder what will happen if he scores at a ucl final, this thread will just shut down.

dudes a fvcking talented footballer and I admire his playing style a lot (gives me this Messi type vibe) but y'all should tone it down with the hype, sometimes y'all make him look like peak Ronaldinho.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
Coutinho14:
Hazard Vs cr7, Hazard Vs Neymar these shekpites sef,Hazard will kill to have the kinda career Ororo and Neymar has.A hatrick against relegation bound Cardiff and y'all start comparing him with his idols. I wonder what will happen if he scores at a ucl final, this thread will just shut down.

dudes a fvcking talented footballer and I admire his playing style a lot (gives me this Messi type vibe) but y'all should tone it down with the hype, sometimes y'all make him look like peak Ronaldinho.

U no just get sense for head at all

U are just hating on hazard

Dude is getting paid every week u are here saying rubbish

Maggot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

I am certain that Sanchez has more than 4 goals in the CL. While hidden hazzard is still useless

Shameless apari.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

it is Hazard vs Sanchez now......

hazard really dey gv u nightmare. ..

abeg tk ds

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lingard>> Hazard tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Stanley Okoro>Hazard

M u m u people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
johnstar:

U no just get sense for head at all

U are just hating on hazard

Dude is getting paid every week u are here saying rubbish

Maggot
wow thanks man, I really appreciate...... wait scratch that, why the fvck is you insulting me? is you so dumb to comprehend a simple post? you are the reason why people see chelsea fans as illiterates. internet really fvcked the world up, just coz you got access to the internet doesn't mean you should be a d!ck whenever your fav player is mentioned. This mf with a brain size of 5mb is running around shouting "hazard is world's best hazard is world's best" but refused to acknowledge another person's opinion........ fvcking shepkite for a reason

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
James Wilson >>>>> Hazard

Anyday anytime cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Chelseafan1:

LMFAO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Segedinho:
it is Hazard vs Sanchez now......

hazard really dey gv u nightmare. ..

abeg tk ds

Who first mentioned Sanchez name on today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
Victornezzar:
James Wilson >>>>> Hazard

Anyday anytime cool
No, na Scott Wootton grin or Angel Pozo of City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Chelseafan1:

You successfully used one stone to kill two foolish birds. cheesy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
airmark:

You successfully used one stone to kill two foolish birds. cheesy

Dendemoron. There is something called time zones you illiterate marine animal, and as a result people sleep at different times.

I don't need to stay up at night because of i never chops and Brokelyn inhabitants like you and your car boot dwelling brother.

That one will soon come now and start wailing like an egbere about how they stole that poor girl whose picture he littered the internet with from him. Limp dick nigga that can't keep a girl or stay out of a car boot for a minute. I have heard of a walking oxymoron but that nitwit is just a walking m.or.o.n. cheesy

As per you this illegal immigrant shouting " i have pali, i have pali" like a refuse disposal man, only a Bible believing shekpite can believe your tall tales.

Unfortunately, even though faith can move mountains it can't move you from the underground cubicle you are sharing with your fellow illegal ocean swimmers. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:33am On Sep 18, 2018
afrodoc:

Dendemoron. There is something called time zones you illiterate marine animal, and as a result people sleep at different times.

I don't need to stay up at night because of i never chops and Brokelyn inhabitants like you and your car boot dwelling brother.

That one will soon come now and start wailing like an egbere about how they stole that poor girl whose picture he littered the internet with from him. Limp dick nigga that can't keep a girl or stay out of a car boot for a minute. I have heard of a walking oxymoron but that nitwit is just a walking m.or.o.n. cheesy

As per you this illegal immigrant shouting " i have pali, i have pali" like a refuse disposal man, only a Bible believing shekpite can believe your tall tales.

Unfortunately, even though faith can move mountains it can't move you from the underground cubicle you are sharing with your fellow illegal ocean swimmers. grin

Ashunu, defend this ur mumu statement, no one is fighting with you. Abi ur time zone never change to answer, Mr Stanley grin grin grin

afrodoc:

This is shekpite logic. Why not compare Hazard to Leonidas and Jimmy Greaves or compare Aguero to Kubala and Hidegkuti?

Compare Eric to his contemporaries and compare Hazard to his contemporaries.

popizaino:

Oya answer, oloshious witch doctor, answer. cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:08am On Sep 18, 2018
Right on cue, the eshin inu iwe has crawled out of his car boot like a monitor lizard. grin

Boy slow, how can you keep up with a debate when you can't even keep it up? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:34am On Sep 18, 2018
Unlimited22:

No, na Scott Wootton grin or Angel Pozo of City

Ndidi Anumnu >>>> Pius Hazard. Those that don't like it can swim away to Antarctica or go hide in the nearest Volkswagen boot. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:14am On Sep 18, 2018
Zidane >>>>>>>>>>sir alex ~frauduson~ ferguson

No be only una sabi talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:27am On Sep 18, 2018
afrodoc2:

Ndidi Anumnu >>>> Pius Hazard. Those that don't like it can swim away to Antarctica or go hide in the nearest Volkswagen boot. cheesy

infat na Raumdeuter >>>>>>>>>> Hazard

case closed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2018
Segedinho:

infat na Raumdeuter >>>>>>>>>> Hazard

case closed
grin
This thread won't kill me grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2018
popizaino:

Champions League
Hazard 44 appearances 8 goals
Catona 21 appearances 7 goals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2018
eph12:

Champions League
Hazard 44 appearances 8 goals
Catona 21 appearances 7 goals
champions league

Sadio mane 15 appearances 10 goals.
Cantona 21 appearances 7 goals.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
champions league

Sadio mane 15 appearances 10 goals.
Cantona 21 appearances 7 goals.

Sadio Mane >> Catona >>>>> Hazard cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2018
eph12:

cool

Lemme know when cantona gets more goals than hazard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2018
eph12:

So Sadio Mane is better than Cantona.
You're not serious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2018
afrodoc:
cheesy
I'm going to keep quiet before I'm asked if I watched Cantona as a spermatozoa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5994) (5995) (5996) (5997) (5998) (5999) (6000) ... (20003) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), OVA200(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.