Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,312 members, 7,961,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11239920 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (19985) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
Is 1025 the Arsenal version of Switch47??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
mithel: Torres style of play is so so annoying angry angry .everyone kept saying we should put the ball forward but the question is put the ball forward for who?No player wants to dribble four players only to look up to find torres poorly positioned between 2or defenders instead of preparing for a pass.Its almost like he scared of being passed to.

cant believe we agreed to be playing him for 90 mins just to see him play this nonsense.

his poor positioning puts a lot of pressure on the other players.because we have to think of working the ball for a ivanovic or ramires to become emergency strikers while torres is doing his tete a tete with the opposition players.....his problem is not confidence its poor positioning.... angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
OMO IBO:
Is 1025 the Arsenal version of Switch47??

At least we knew what Switch was all about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
Thank God we bought Torres. This thread would have been so dry!

To serious matters though. We've loaned McEachran to Middlesborough.
I am trying to see the point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
Josh has no place in the team right now.
Too bad we leave the talents at home and keep spending money. I feel for Josh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
BlueDiva: Josh has no place in the team right now.
Too bad we leave the talents at home and keep spending money. I feel for Josh.

josh needs the education! if he can get good game time on loan, he would come back a superb player. he cannot receive that education @ chelsea right now because of the wealth of quality players in the squad!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
^^^
True talk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
Fellaini looking good .can't we just swap meireles + 2 million for him grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
mithel: Fellaini looking good .can't we just swap meireles + 2 million for him grin grin

Don't recommend a player on the back of 90mins. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
coogar:

josh needs the education! if he can get good game time on loan, he would come back a superb player. he cannot receive that education @ chelsea right now because of the wealth of quality players in the squad!

I am not against Josh going on loan. I am against him going to the championship with an avearge side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
nateevs:

Don't recommend a player on the back of 90mins. . .

Common we have been watching that guy since last season na,its just that the team's turn around in fortunes made us forget him again.

And its not that we really really need him,its just to satisfy the chelsea's midfield is too slow preachers at least that would leave lampard as the slowest in midfield then i would like to hear the new excuse then. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
nateevs:

I am not against Josh going on loan. I am against him going to the championship with an avearge side.

gbam...bolton would have been good or one of the new boys sef...at least the southampton manager was brave enough to play a 17 year old against city.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
Can't just wait for cavani or hulk to come join our team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2012
nateevs:

Would you rather him go to a premier league club just to get mere 10 games all season long? .

The loan is good for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2012
lalaboi:

Would you rather him go to a premier league club just to get mere 10 games all season long? .

The loan is good for him.

How do you know he will get more than 10 games at Middlesborough in the first place?
Did you think he won't get more than 10 games at Swansea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2012
nateevs:

How do you know he will get more than 10 games at Middlesborough in the first place?

uncle, where was his last loan? how many games did he play? chelsea love josh but we love the trophies more. let him go where he will play games and gain confidence. he makes some funny mistakes out of fear. we do hope he comes back with much of confidence to compliment his talents and be;ieve me if i tell u he has all the time in the world to play for chelsea.he is not a player we are raising to sale rather we are preparing him for future.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2012
Mikel is a waste pipe and shld be playing in a club like enyinba, he is not a chelsea material. Somebody's grandfather will soon appear and start ranting for dis statement.m

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2012
Lack of recovery pace by Mikel and Terry will maim us this season if the evidence of Wigan game is anything to go by, as the new system and players leaves many gaps for opponents to double up on us in wide areas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikuz(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
Gaggi: Mikel is a waste pipe and shld be playing in a club like enyinba, he is not a chelsea material. Somebody's grandfather will soon appear and start ranting for dis statement.m
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
1025:

uncle, where was his last loan? how many games did he play? chelsea love josh but we love the trophies more. let him go where he will play games and gain confidence. he makes some funny mistakes out of fear. we do hope he comes back with much of confidence to compliment his talents and be;ieve me if i tell u he has all the time in the world to play for chelsea.he is not a player we are raising to sale rather we are preparing him for future.

Bros abeg don't quote my posts if you cannot be bothered to read them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2012
nateevs:

Bros abeg don't quote my posts if you cannot be bothered to read them.

pls stop posting on nairaland and look for nateevsland. you have come to a public forum with the same behaviour u are known with in ur village. u made a comment about me but i overlooked it. i will quote u and requote u. i work with the rules and regulations of this forum so is better u quit posting or go jump into a lagoon.

Ibime: Lack of recovery pace by Mikel and Terry will maim us this season if the evidence of Wigan game is anything to go by, as the new system and players leaves many gaps for opponents to double up on us in wide areas.
if you choose to be maimed by anybody's recovery, no shaking, but for me and other chelsea fans, mikel and terry are still our experienced duo whose contributions this season will take us to our dream height.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
grin

Like I said months ago, if you fail to put down the rabid dog, it will return to bite its owners. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
debosky: grin

Like I said months ago, if you fail to put down the rabid dog, it will return to bite its owners. grin
grin grin grin
You sef want wahala abi grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2012
debosky: grin

hehehehe
it would be mad fun watching fat ibime evade a rabid dog....
nateevs play saturday football so nateevs would outrun a cheetah, bluediva is a natural athlete so i expect her to do some "free running" moves to outsmart a rabid dog but ibime? ibime? i laugh in rabies grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cristalz(f): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
1025:

pls stop posting on nairaland and look for nateevsland. you have come to a public forum with the same behaviour u are known with in ur village. u made a comment about me but i overlooked it. i will quote u and requote u. i work with the rules and regulations of this forum so is better u quit posting or go jump into a lagoon.

grin grin grin
Bros, all he was saying was that you read his posts (and understand them) first before quoting naw. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
Cristalz:

grin grin grin
Bros, all he was saying was that you read his posts (and understand them) first before quoting naw. grin

my baby, we do not negotiate with terrorists. once a boko haram is a boko haram forever. animals are treated according to how they present themselves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cristalz(f): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
Uh, first, no offense but "my baby" is a no-no.
Nateevs didn't do anything to warrant dem harsh words, IMO. Just saying. smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
Cristalz: Uh, first, no offense but "my baby" is a no-no.
Nateevs didn't do anything to warrant dem harsh words, IMO. Just saying. smiley

hahaha grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dare2think: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2012

Chill out now, no need to get ultra-defensive nahh! everybody get to have their opinions now!

You are allowed to run riot at arsenal's thread, grin

chill for here abeg!

*Mikel sucks tho*... but we still love him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
nateevs:

He didnt get play mojority of the time he spent at swansea. What makes you think he wont get more games and improve at an "average" (your words) team like Boro? The boro u call average was leading the championship at some point last season. Had one of the highest goal scorers in the league and finished 7th. Just 2points outside the play offs.

They may not be the best in the league, but there's nothing to indicate that josh would not benefit from this loan. If he gets games which i know he would, he can play a big part in Boro gaining promotion. Josh can be that 2points missing from last season or even better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by denzel2009: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
dare2think: 1025,

Chill out now, no need to get ultra-defensive nahh! everybody get to have their opinions now!

You are allowed to run riot at arsenal's thread, grin

chill for here abeg!

*Mikel sucks tho*... but we still love him

lmao... why do you guys like setting fire to his tampon?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
Mikel is the most useless redundant player Chelsea has had in years now. shocked cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (19985) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omoluabi16(m), forgiveness, BlueRayDick, Leyqute(m), Unlimited22, KanielOutis92, Altern8tor, NerdSciBot, KingAzubuike(f), lajid, Debroslink and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.