Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,573 members, 7,961,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11249358 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7859) (7860) (7861) (7862) (7863) (7864) (7865) ... (20005) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
Eruditor:

Not everybody must win ballon d'or to improve

But it was under him that Ini and Xavi made podium.

Under him that Raheem is now getting to world best convos.
You were the one who brought balon d'or. I told dayo pep developed Messi he said no but rather pep made him. So If pep can make a nobody like Messi to win 4 balon dor why has he not made another player to even win One?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
Eruditor:

Hahaha

The same way you don't check a lot of things before talking

Dormtund have won a UCL. They did so in 1997.

According to you people. They had a structure which Klopp inherited.

What is good for the goose is good for Uganda?

Lol

When did Klopp join Dortmund?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
Eruditor:

Hahaha

The same way you don't check a lot of things before talking

Dormtund have won a UCL. They did so in 1997.

According to you people. They had a structure which Klopp inherited.

What is good for the goose is good for Uganda?

Lol
You have said rubbish. How does winning Champions league in 97 relate to a team going to a final in 13? Don't be this daft

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
airmark:

That's how you argue blindly on football-related issues too. Also that 'Tallness is talent' ish.

Check what Milli said here, before feeding me lies.

MI stopped him from releasing the music he did with Wizkid.

https://www.pulse.ng/milli-10-shocking-things-rapper-said-about-mi-abagas-chocolate-city-in-emotional/gl6x1lk

Much more happened than what I’ve told you, a lot of personal things that really disappointed and hurt me deeply, coming from a person I admire and respect so much. I won’t speak about details because I don’t want this to be about any of those personal things. That’s between him and me. #DontAskMeWhatHappened.

But I will never forget how I was put down again and again, how my confidence in my sound was broken, and how it was impossible for me to put out my music. I even stopped believing in myself at some point… Your messages all this while really helped me a lot and gave me new motivation. I felt your love and I’m grateful for that.

Everything Vector said about MI was the truth. He lifted people so as to step on them to get to his peak. Even in Martel cypher 2, Blaqbonez called himself the best rapper in Africa, MI had to finish the boy in his own verse, that as long as he lives nobody is number 1, except him. MI is all about ''me'' alone.

Air mark.

I don't want to destroy you again.

Is MI CC's lawyer?

Why else will someone need to pay millions to leave a contract?

The consensus online already shows Vector lost woefully.

Any argument I have made here I have a barrage of links and opinions backing me.

I don't need a commandclem propagandist to tell me anything.

"Flyover you like midgets"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
Eruditor:

[s]Air mark.

I don't want to destroy you again.

Is MI CC's lawyer?

Why else will someone need to pay millions to leave a contract?

The consensus online already shows Vector lost woefully.

Any argument I have made here I have a barrage of links and opinions backing me.

I don't need a commandclem propagandist to tell me anything.

"Flyover you like midgets"[/s]

Next time don't argue blindly on what you have no knowledge about. You constitute a lot of nuisance, even when served facts.

Eruditor:

LOL. Awww.

He wasted Milli after signing him...and shooting expensive videos for him?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
airmark:

Are you still rating that Fraudiola, even when raumdeuter had asked you to spot the difference between him and Carlo?

The fraudiola that lost 4-0 at home with 11 men. Raumdeuter revealed this and I posted it yesterday and you are here still doing strong head? cheesy

That is raumdeuter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
kendrick93:
that they went trophy less doesn't negate the fact that they had a team filled with world class players...all they needed was just fresh ideas and little addition......That barca team pep inherited plus his signings of Henry and Dani Alves were all world class players.....Even I could have won trophies with that squad

Tell me why this discussion should continue with the bolded?

Get your facts right you play down pep Guardiola's impact.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
airmark:

That's how you argue blindly on football-related issues too. Also that 'Tallness is talent' ish.

Check what Milli said here, before feeding me lies.

MI stopped him from releasing the music he did with Wizkid.

https://www.pulse.ng/milli-10-shocking-things-rapper-said-about-mi-abagas-chocolate-city-in-emotional/gl6x1lk

Much more happened than what I’ve told you, a lot of personal things that really disappointed and hurt me deeply, coming from a person I admire and respect so much. I won’t speak about details because I don’t want this to be about any of those personal things. That’s between him and me. #DontAskMeWhatHappened.

But I will never forget how I was put down again and again, how my confidence in my sound was broken, and how it was impossible for me to put out my music. I even stopped believing in myself at some point… Your messages all this while really helped me a lot and gave me new motivation. I felt your love and I’m grateful for that.

Everything Vector said about MI was the truth. He lifted people so as to step on them to get to his peak. Even in Martel cypher 2, Blaqbonez called himself the best rapper in Africa, MI had to finish the boy in his own verse, that as long as he lives nobody is number 1, except him. MI is all about ''me'' alone.
While putting people on, there will always be failed businesses, music business in the world is too funny, ROC Nation have a whole load of artist that didn't make it to the spotlight, who is VEC attempting to put on, the AO rapper he claimed to sign one time is currently a hypeman...Your Blaqbonz ish no follow though.. Rap is talk my sh1t, you talk yours, they wrote their lines differently, M has never stopped Blaq from calling himself BRIA, same M said "hating on blaq cos he's proud that he's great", of course you choose to hear what you want to hear

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Eruditor:

I even wanted to give the guy links but I realized bobo no sabi

I don rest my case unto the matter.

I reply because na banter. I don't take any of these people seriously.
your delusions of grandeur no be here. Na only God fit save you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Heywhizzy:
While putting people on, there will always be failed businesses, music business in the world is too funny, ROC Nation have a whole load of artist that didn't make it to the spotlight, who is VEC attempting to put on, the AO rapper he claimed to sign one time is currently his hypeman...Your Blaqbonz ish no follow though.. Rap is talk my sh1t, you talk yours, they wrote their lines differently, M has never stopped Blaq from calling himself BRIA, same M said "hating on blaq cos he's proud that he's great", of course you choose to hear what you want to hear

Why didn't Blaqbone ish no follow? That's how most of you get deceived by MI's lies and antics. Below was Blaq saying Vector helped him and he would never say a word against him.

MI knows how to throw subtle jabs and still famz.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1182616759909703680
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
spillo1:

You have said rubbish. How does winning Champions league in 97 relate to a team going to a final in 13? Don't be this daft

The same way it relates to structure where only Valdes and Puyol from Rijkaard's team that won the UCL is the reason Pep won his own.

You just wanted to claim Dortmund had no pedigree and deserved to be relegated. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Greatihex:
your delusions of grandeur no be here. Na only God fit save you

Lol

Get off your failed attempts already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
popizaino:

Mourinho was a big failure at Madrid.

One league title with those superstars at their prime.

No ucl

Got knocked out by the borussia dortmund of this world.

Give pep guardiola that real Madrid team for any number of years and no team will lift any trophy real Madrid compete in. #factsonly
hmm.
I don't know between you and eruditor who is more deeper into pep's ass.

He must have won all with Bayern and city nah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
spillo1:

It was before Mourinho won. Are you disputing the fact that before Mourinho won Barca Didn't win the league thrice.

They won two and won the third one right in the presence of mourinho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
Heywhizzy:
While putting people on, there will always be failed businesses, music business in the world is too funny, ROC Nation have a whole load of artist that didn't make it to the spotlight, who is VEC attempting to put on, the AO rapper he claimed to sign one time is currently a hypeman...Your Blaqbonz ish no follow though.. Rap is talk my sh1t, you talk yours, they wrote their lines differently, M has never stopped Blaq from calling himself BRIA, same M said "hating on blaq cos he's proud that he's great", of course you choose to hear what you want to hear

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
popizaino:

That is raumdeuter.

So raumdeuter no get sense be that. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
airmark:

Next time don't argue blindly on what you have no knowledge about. You constitute a lot of nuisance, even when served facts.

So they did not sign him?

They did not shoot any videos?

Why is your life a summary of Ls?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
spillo1:

You were the one who brought balon d'or. I told dayo pep developed Messi he said no but rather pep made him. So If pep can make a nobody like Messi to win 4 balon dor why has he not made another player to even win One?

I brought Ballon D'Or to show the impact Pep made to Messi's career.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
airmark:

When did Klopp join Dortmund?

Don't be asking me mumu questions.

Abi is Sarcasm lost on you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
airmark:

Why didn't Blaqbone ish no follow? That's how most of you get deceived by MI's lies and antics. Below was Blaq saying Vector helped him and he would never say a word against him.

MI knows how to throw subtle jabs and still famz.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1182616759909703680
Was talking about your Martell cypher 2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
Heywhizzy:

There is no artist who desires to be under anyone perpetually.

Jagz left because he did not want to make "poppy songs" and Audu Maikori refused to release any album of Jesse that did not have such songs.

Birdman refused to release Carter V...

JayZ refused to release some of JCole's previous works because he said they needed a single to sell the albums with.

Some others rise up and others cower.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
Eruditor:

The same way it relates to structure where only Valdes and Puyol from Rijkaard's team that won the UCL is the reason Pep won his own.

You just wanted to claim Dortmund had no pedigree and deserved to be relegated. Lol
And who said the bolded?

Mr Man Klopp had over achieved with Dortmund that even if he relegates them nobody will dare talk shittt about him. He earned it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
Eruditor:

I brought Ballon D'Or to show the impact Pep made to Messi's career.
Infact it was even Messi who gave pep a career. With or without guardiola Messi would have been great. He is a generational talent. Developed yes but not made like Uncle dayo was claiming which is fallacy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
Eruditor:

Your argument is stupid.

These same players were there when they went trophyless abi?

So how did a team with these players + Ronaldinho go trophyless. Then you sell Ronaldinho and become favourites?

Did Chelsea become favourites after selling Hazard?
you fast becoming like raumdeuter.
You are the same person that will tell that conte didn't do anything special at chelsea by winning the league with a team that finished 10th in the league prior to his arrival. Telling us how chelsea squad had the capability to win the league, only that they underachieved. But, here you are asking this stupid question in bold
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
Eruditor:

So they did not sign him?

They did not shoot any videos?

Why is your life a summary of Ls?

When i said he ruined his career, what did you say? You no kuku get sense to understand the truths about your MI.

I know a day will come when those you lifted will speak/
People will know you lifted them to step on them to your peak/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wait, Is Airmark trying to say Vector won this battle?? grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
Please who’s into freelancing here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
Heywhizzy:
Was talking about your Martell cypher 2

Yes i had to add that, to tell you that MI lied his way into your heart. He had to use the same BRIA on the same cypher opened by his boy. It's a pity Vector didn't use it to destroy him in his track. Kinda jealous of the one he's helping. Forget all those lines he said to shield his feelings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
I just listened to vectors song....and MI won.

Vecs reply was too light IMO and short. He should have had more to say to him.

MI...throwing the first personal beef gave him the advantage too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Wait, Is Airmark trying to say Vector won this battle?? grin cheesy grin

He won it by exposing MI's lies, which nullified the carnage initially done by that Viper's track. cheesy

I hope you now understand that his 'father is dead' line now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
spillo1:

And who said the bolded?

Mr Man Klopp had over achieved with Dortmund that even if he relegates them nobody will dare talk shittt about him. He earned it.

Lol

What did he win with Dortmund that they had not won before?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7859) (7860) (7861) (7862) (7863) (7864) (7865) ... (20005) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DumaEmpire(m), MorataFC, Unlimited22, NinjaMetahuman, Altern8tor, MEND001, drisham(m), Singapore1(m), ennyjay72(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.