Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,620 members, 7,962,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11250727 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (20007) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
This is a never ending argument , class is permanent ..

@ibime

Answer this question straightforwardly , is Torres a good striker? Yes or No .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:01am On Aug 30, 2012
Higuain and Torres who is a super dud?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 12:03am On Aug 30, 2012
But i can boldly say nando wnt miss all dose chances higuain missed because he wnt even be available to be passed to in the first place. He wud av bin gisting with pique probably asking if truly shakira's hips don't lie....oh torres torres.he is available wen he wants cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:12am On Aug 30, 2012
dyabman: Higuain and Torres who is a super dud?

bendtner is better than higuain!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:38am On Aug 30, 2012
mithel: But i can boldly say nando wnt miss all dose chances higuain missed because he wnt even be available to be passed to in the first place. He wud av bin gisting with pique probably asking if truly shakira's hips don't lie....oh torres torres.he is available wen he wants cheesy
This is Dave Chappelle funny
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by azpekuliar: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2012
chic2pimp: GOAL NO 12 VS MARSEILLE IN THE CL HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND REMAINS MY FAVOURITE GOAL OF HIS.

How about Goal No. 57 vs Hull City...my fav...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
azpekuliar:

How about Goal No. 57 vs Hull City...my fav...
No 76 against Chelsea. Cech had a profile picture posture
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
Not the easiet drawss..

Juventus, Shaktar. . oh my
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
lalaboi: Not the easiet drawss..

Juventus, Shaktar. . oh my

Not at all o.
I hope we get a an easy fourth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
The fourth was nice. . But i hope they don't turn out to be another APOEL fc lol.

Someone tweeted that their stadium is only 10k capacity. . I hope they don't plan to play their CL matches there

Shahktar away and Juventus away is key. . I would take draws!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
Who are these guys?

Meanwhile, City's got a tough one again. . Madrid, Ajax, Dortmund.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
Chelsea to top the table.
The old lady isn't even a threat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
BlueDiva: Chelsea to top the table.
The old lady isn't even a threat.

The old lady won the serie a and was unbeaten in the process. . .not a threat huh?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
lalaboi:

The old lady won the serie a and was unbeaten in the process. . .not a threat huh?

unbeaten with MATCH FIXING undecided undecided Their coach has been suspended

Napoli dealt with them in their cup final this year

We aint scared of nobody
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
chelseabmw:

unbeaten with MATCH FIXING undecided undecided Their coach has been suspended

Napoli dealt with them in their cup final this year

We aint scared of nobody

Get your facts right. Their coach was suspended for allegations for what happened when he was siena manager. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
best for us, win all home matches and draw away ones at worst case...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
A few sources reporting that Sturridge is off to Liverpool and we are signing Andre Schurrle as replacement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
Also heard a rumour about Essien moving to Arsenal. . .

Whats going on with Benayoun and Malouda? I hope these guyz knw that they have no future at chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mustay(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
iAgree with BlueDiva. Don't see Juve's comeback to the UCL as much of a threat - don't forget the number of draws they had last season. Their present unbeaten run has taken them to 24 victories and 16 draws. They are a 'never-giving-up' team and Andrea Pirlo . . . cool

Whatever the case, na all those away game for that kain Shaktar dey always get comma sometimes if our boys no dey right frame of mind. Real Madrid's experience last UCL in Eastern Europe readily comes to mind.

Goodluck to us. We've always survived anyways. Funny, we topped our group on the last matchday last season. Blue is true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mustay(m): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
lalaboi: Also heard a rumour about Essien moving to Arsenal. . .

Whats going on with Benayoun and Malouda? I hope these guyz knw that they have no future at chelsea

iDunno but it seems that injury Essien had then was a really bad spell for his Chelsea future.

Benayoun doesn't seem to be in RDM's plans but he's on the team squad list.

I saw Kalou playing for Lille at the UCL qualifiers - he looks fine there. Methinks Malouda may look handsome there too! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mustay(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
lalaboi:

Get your facts right. Their coach was suspended for allegations for what happened when he was siena manager. .

Butter you do know that it's not all teams that can accomodate change in coaches or absent coaches (due to match suspension and the likes) like Chelsea. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
Kakuta to Vitesse?. . Another loan. . someone just buy this dude abeg grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
Also!

We face Wolves in the carlng cup 3rd round at SB. . .. . looking good. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
nateevs: A few sources reporting that Sturridge is off to Liverpool and we are signing Andre Schurrle as replacement.
Schurrle again!! I'd hate to be RDM on any given Saturday! He would be doing more balancing than a real application cluster. Moses,Malouda(yes Malouda),Hazard,Oscar,Marin,Mata battling for 2 positions more or less depending on the formation deployed. The question begs tho who is the backup for Torres? Not sure what the function of Schurrle would be with all these fellas on ground but I guess someone at CFC wants him really bad cos this has lingered all summer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
I hope window shuts and Torres breaks his ankle on Saturday for 4months so we can see the sense in all these purchases Chelski is making
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:28am On Aug 31, 2012
lalaboi: Kakuta to Vitesse?. . Another loan. . someone just buy this dude abeg grin

Hehehe. You and Kakuta sha.
Who knows? May be he goes there, totally blows up and comes back to stake a claim.

Meanwhile, hope we bring our game on against Wolves. League Cup matches are tricky.
We have a habit of going out early.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:41am On Aug 31, 2012
A-40:

Schurrle again!! I'd hate to be RDM on any given Saturday! He would be doing more balancing than a real application cluster. Moses,Malouda(yes Malouda),Hazard,Oscar,Marin,Mata battling for 2 positions more or less depending on the formation deployed. The question begs tho who is the backup for Torres? Not sure what the function of Schurrle would be with all these fellas on ground but I guess someone at CFC wants him really bad cos this has lingered all summer

Wrong analysis. Firstly, Oscar's not a winger.
Secondly, Malouda's off.

That makes Hazard, Marin, Moses and Sturridge for two positions.
We play with with only one center forward, therefore the thinking is to buy a forward player who plays on the wing but can deputise as a striker. As you see in the links with Schurrle, Remy and Hulk. The same thinking with Sturridge and Moses.

The formation played is 4-2-1-3 with Mata first for the hole, Hazard when Mata does/can't play and Oscar deputising for Mata.

Simple.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 31, 2012
Moses and Sturridge can deputise for Torres. Chelski is good to go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by duduspace(m): 5:30am On Aug 31, 2012
I hope Chelsea fans are praying for their Oligarch and his court case today. If he has to pay $6 billion to Berezovsky, the Chelsea project will come to a screeching halt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2012
duduspace: I hope Chelsea fans are praying for their Oligarch and his court case today. If he has to pay $6 billion to Berezovsky, the Chelsea project will come to a screeching halt.

and i bet you can't wait to see that happen undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:46am On Aug 31, 2012
mithel:

and i bet you can't wait to see that happen undecided

You can just sense it. Dude's probably praying for everything to come crashing down.
Roman won anyway.

Haters got to live with the Chelsea phenomenon for much longer than they thought.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tayoast(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2012
RT @BreakingNewsUK: Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky has lost his UK High Court battle with Chelsea Football Club owner Roman Abramovich - PA

RT @BBCWorld: Russian oligarch Berezovsky - who accused Chelsea FC's Abramovich of a breach of contract - loses High Court battle http:///kUOH5jT0

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (20007) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omoluabi16(m), Shegzdave, Kamelot77(m), Unlimited22, SamueItem337(m), pazienza(m), BlueMann and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.