Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,467 members, 7,961,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11245665 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (20003) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2012
190: what exactly is going on here

[size=28pt]EVEEYONE - SHUT UPPPPPPPPPP!!![/size]

yes uncle! ok uncle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2012
“Mr Abramovich has a rule that anyone over 30 can only be given a one-year extension but it’s madness in Ashley’s case.

“Everyone knows he’s the best left-back in the world.

“He trains hard, really looks after himself and can play at this level for many more years to come. There isn’t a club in the world who wouldn’t want Ashley on a free.”

-- Just wanna know what Our Club's Officials are Up to, Cole deserves 2 Years Or more in my Opinion, Staying put and turning out to be a Legend wouldn't in any way be a bad idea.
undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2012
Jxt checking Out on Selecao's Camp and how Oscar and Co are Faring cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2RfLz1gy_c&feature=player_embedded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
Lampard 2yrs more maximum, same with ashley cole , Terry 3yrs maximum . . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ibime:
Malouda now banished to train with his reserves. After all his prognostications about wanting to play in Brazil, the ninja was demanding Chelsea pay the bulk of his wages whilst he enjoys himself with Brazilian chicks. So he deserves where he finds himself.

is this not double standards. why have the players not revolted against RDM?

when AVB did this, you were all castigating him. now u are saying malouda deserves this type of embarrassment? i tire for u o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2012
dyabman: Lampard 2yrs more maximum, same with ashley cole , Terry 3yrs maximum . . .

What u think? Or a Source informed you?

Cos at the moment Roman has got one single thing on his mind and thatz Building for the future -- Axing the Old legs is sure goin' to be on his plans i think, which to me is somehow a bad idea definitely. undecided

Anyway, some hours ago Dailymail claimed that the club made it known that Cole would stay http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2199176/Chelsea-confident-Ashley-Cole-stay.html?ITO=1490 -- maybe they've come to realize that Bertrand facing a Certain Robben would be berra imagined than seen happen
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
4llerbuntu:

is this not double standards. why have the players not revolted against RDM?

when AVB did this, you were all castigating him. now u are saying malouda deserves this type of embarrassment? i tire for u o

Flo Deserves it 10times Berra.

He's got no future with us though we do appreciate the good services he delivered during Carlo's Regime but then its time to call it a day and give Lads like Moses and Marko some breathing Space.

Having been begged to take a pay cut and move abroad with Brazil been likely destination dude ignored the Red light warning -- Wish he could be ordered to Join the Stewards 'Sit and watch the Crowd on Match Days'!
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2012
Bloomberg is reporting that Samsung have taken up their option to renew its £15 million shirt sponsorship with Chelsea through 2015.

“Samsung have exercised their right to extend their deal which will see them remain as a premium partner of the club until the end of May 2015,” the London team said today in an e- mailed statement.

Some background on the deal. When Chelsea went with Samsung in 2005, over Emirates airline their original contract was worth £11 million per season.

That agreement was extended at £15 million five years later, and Samsung had now renewed the deal for another three seasons at £15 million.

I am surprised at two things with the deal. One is that as European (and potentially World) Champions I am surprised that Chelsea did could not get an increase from Samsung.

Second, and more importantly, the Samsung deal is now below market rate. Manchester United signed a sponsorship contract with Chevrolet, which is worth over £50m a season while Liverpool’s sponsorship agreement with Standard Chartered Plc is worth £80 million over four years.

Why is Chelsea agreeing to a deal that will pay them significantly less money than the shirt one that Liverpool has?
undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2012
There have not been any official press release from Chelsea FC, so this is rumour till proved otherwise, TBH don't believe Roulay and the board are too dumb to accept a #15 million shirt deal.
El Guapo: Bloomberg is reporting that Samsung have taken up their option to renew its £15 million shirt sponsorship with Chelsea through 2015.

“Samsung have exercised their right to extend their deal which will see them remain as a premium partner of the club until the end of May 2015,” the London team said today in an e- mailed statement.

Some background on the deal. When Chelsea went with Samsung in 2005, over Emirates airline their original contract was worth £11 million per season.

That agreement was extended at £15 million five years later, and Samsung had now renewed the deal for another three seasons at £15 million.

I am surprised at two things with the deal. One is that as European (and potentially World) Champions I am surprised that Chelsea did could not get an increase from Samsung.

Second, and more importantly, the Samsung deal is now below market rate. Manchester United signed a sponsorship contract with Chevrolet, which is worth over £50m a season while Liverpool’s sponsorship agreement with Standard Chartered Plc is worth £80 million over four years.

Why is Chelsea agreeing to a deal that will pay them significantly less money than the shirt one that Liverpool has?
undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
You always get more if you go to a new sponsor comparing to extending an existing deal with your current sponsor.

United and Liverpool both signed new deals, which is why they appear to have gotten more money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2012
i thunk @El Guapo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2012
New shirt deal with samsung is worth 18mil a season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 1:45am On Sep 09, 2012
John Mikel Obi admits he can see no end to his five-and-a-half-year goal drought, such is the team's reliance on him as a defensive cover.

Speaking to fans via Twitter, the midfielder, who last scored for Chelsea back in early 2007, said it does bother him slightly when people criticise his lack of goals.

'It does a bit,' he said. 'I'm not always in a position to score, so I don't score, that's the truth. I've always had to sit back and keep the shape.

'When I go forward nobody will cover for me so the midfield is open. I hope people see this because I don't know when that goal is going to come! I think I would have to change my position slightly to score goals.'

Mikel also revealed that he believes each of our new summer signings will go on to make positive impacts at the club.

'They're all very good, very talented players in different ways,' he said in response to @NaimVanDerRoss. 'Everyone has been talking about Eden, but Marko has been injured unfortunately. Oscar will contribute as well. For this short period of working with the team people have already seen what they can do. They will all be great additions.

'Victor Moses is a good guy,' he added. 'He has come in and he's a bit shy but as time goes on he will settle in. He's a fantastic player, a good addition to the team and when he settles he can show off what he can do. He's very skilful.'

Mikel also admitted to missing his good friend Salomon Kalou at Stamford Bridge, and says he hasn't replaced him with a new best friend yet, though Petr Cech and Daniel Sturridge are now in competition for the Ivorian's worst dressed player at Chelsea title.

Mikel was also asked by @SeBlueLion who his toughest opponent in his Premier League years has been.

'I think the toughest I played against is Steven Gerrard,' he said. 'I think he's very tough, the way he goes about his game. He doesn't give the ball to you, he's skilful and technically sound. He doesn't shy away from tackles and he gets stuck in. He's the one.'

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/2912237/title/the-tweet-spot-john-mikel-obi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2012
Don't mean to open an old sore but shey una see shekpe-keeper for Spain over the weekend?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2012
A-40:
Don't mean to open an old sore but shey una see shekpe-keeper for Spain over the weekend?

The Spanish midfielders dont understand him, they are limited technically to understand his movements You knw no one in football understand him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2012
dayokanu:

The Spanish midfielders dont understand him, they are limited technically to understand his movements You knw no one in football understand him
Make he dey play Futsal na him remain grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chamotex(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
A-40:

I saw that chance he had when put through on goal and he knocked the ball too far for a goal kick. grin
That was funny.
But make una free Torres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2012
chelseabmw: I've always had to sit back and keep the shape.

In other words, Mikel Obi is the real shape keeper! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2012
lalaboi: New shirt deal with samsung is worth 18mil a season

Still a Paltry. . .dont u think? undecided undecided

debosky: You always get more if you go to a new sponsor comparing to extending an existing deal with your current sponsor.

United and Liverpool both signed new deals, which is why they appear to have gotten more money.

You've got a Point but Hey we're European Champs -- And its about time Samsung got to realise that fact cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
chamotex:

I saw that chance he had when put through on goal and he knocked the ball too far for a goal kick. grin
That was funny.
But make una free Torres
Every professional athlete goes thru a slump. Torres would not be the first what irks me is when the pro-Torres activists would blame everyone including fans in the stands but Torres himself

El Guapo:

Still a Paltry. . .dont u think? undecided undecided

You've got a Point but Hey we're European Champs -- And its about time Samsung got to realise that fact cool cool
They where going to pay more but then Falcao happened grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
chamotex:

That was funny.
But make una free Torres

i tot u don't post outside arsenal threads? nigerians, when u have a tiny post of a moderator, it makes u feel like u are pope.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 6:06am On Sep 11, 2012
A-40:

Hehehe wahz he done again this time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2012
A-40:

They where going to pay more but then Falcao happened grin grin

lol u no well..
Abeg no remind me of that Falcao guy again grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2012
Promised to keep u dudes abreast of our Players Performances On International Duties.

Here's Hazard against Wales For YOU! cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HZESOUlAmQ&feature=player_embedded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2012
OK the International break is over, the players will be back in training as RDM and his coaching staff look ahead to the massive game on Saturday at Loftus Road as Chelsea take on QPR.

At the moment we are waiting on news about Ashley Cole and John Terry but fingers crossed both should be fit and let's also not forget this "injury" Petr Cech is carrying.

Saturday is a big game in a hostile atmosphere as without doubt, Mark Hughes and his scouts would have watch the nightmare for us in Monaco a couple of weeks ago and will look to cause us the same problems.

Chelsea need to be more defensively solid but I just can't see our formation changing so who should start this one?

Like I said it will be 4-2-3-1 on Saturday but there are questions that need to be answered about certain positions within the side.

Should Cesar Azpilicueta come in for his Premier League debut at right back? If JT isn't fit should Ivanovic come inside next to Cahill or Luiz? Should Cahill and Luiz continue?

What about our midfield two? Should Mikel and Lampard start again or should Oriol Romeu & Ramires now be considered in those positions instead?

What about our attacking three? Should Victor Moses now be considered wide right or do we stick with Ramires out there?

Torres continues up front but when should Danny Sturridge get a go up top?

This is going to be a hard game based on the last two games at Loftus Road and Chelsea will need to be up and at it from the off. Robbie HAS TO sure things up at the back.
undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2012
Fellaini has hinted he mite leave dis january or next summer. . . RDM shud be on alert!

QPR 1 - 3 CHELSEA
Torres again on target.. my prediction.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2012
Cech
Azpilicueta-Ivanovic-Cahill-Betrand
Mikel-Ramires
Moses-Mata-Hazard
Torres

*This line up is assuming JT and Cole didnt make it.

I prefare Ivanovic in that central defence. Luiz can be rash at times and with the high intensity expected in the match, he is more likely to concede a red card.
I choose Ramires in midfield because he is more energetic and workaholic.
Moses is strong and has pace, thats what we need in this kind of match. Combine it with Hazard's trickery, Torres can shine.

#MyTwoKobo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
Timbros bro, that looks more like an F.A cup Line up to me, feels we'll be risking the 3 points if we go with those names to Loftus.

@Dyabman. U got the prediction frm ya dreams or what? Dont play with Malaria mehn grin -- Anyway Jxt hopin for the best.

News i got this morning has it that JT and Cole are back in training- Nice way to Go wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
El Guapo: Timbros bro, that looks more like an F.A cup Line up to me, feels we'll be risking the 3 points if we go with those names to Loftus.

@Dyabman. U got the prediction frm ya dreams or what? Dont play with Malaria mehn grin -- Anyway Jxt hopin for the best.

News i got this morning has it that JT and Cole are back in training- Nice way to Go wink

What made that line up look like FA cup line up?
Notice the asterik.....if JT and Cole makes it, then Bertrand and Azpilicueta drops to the bench, Ivanovic goes RB and JT pairs with Cahill. From the midfield to attack can play any team, anytime....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 12:36am On Sep 14, 2012
i cant be arsed over what chelsea line up looks like

as long as we have the 3 points im fine

all others na history

btw wherez that dude who never allows torres sleep -

wherez dat dayokanu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2012
^^^ yea bro, 3points is the most important thing whatever the line up...

But one thing is certain, the match will be a fierce battle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2012
proper footie to resume sharpish! feels good. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (20003) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.