Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,467 members, 7,961,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11245665 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (20003) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2012
nateevs: Ok. . . So the striker has been subbed since. . . How better have we been?
Torres was absolute tosh but we must and I repeat, must not excuse the more important question.

RDM does not get us playing jack.
dare i say we created more chances later on after he left. Hazard should have scored and Lamps could have done better.
we darn sure need a player like "The Drog". grin or even better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
Fernando Torres is a pain to watch. Ninja looks like he doesnt even have basic footie skills atimes. This season go long gannnn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2012
nateevs: Ok. . . So the striker has been subbed since. . . How better have we been?
Torres was absolute tosh but we must and I repeat, must not excuse the more important question.

How long was the "Since" the striker was subbed?

Torres played 82mins. So you mean why didnt Sturridge perform magic in 8 mins (10% of the time Torres wasted on the field)?

3weeks ago we heard he is back. Like I always ask, Where does he keep going for him to be BACK every 2months

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2012

Any coach who trust Torres is asking for wahala and a sack letter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
Early days but nna men, boys need to sit up. torr-less or not. same goes to RDM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2012
Errm e never too late to recall Drogba oh! If y'all are banking on Torres for this season then una dey on a looooong tin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2012
Torres should go back to Spain, younger players do not get as much oppourtunity as he has gotten with Chelsea, it a pity Chelsea has refused to accept he is flop with them and needs to concede it was bad business and move on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2012
No more shape-keeping?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2012
Torres can sod off!
I hope he is off to the airport back to spain.

Phucking obnoxious and arrogant cu.nt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
Management killed the season before it even started.
80 mil spent yet no striker bought. We have no striker.

This season is going to be tough.
Now all of us will know the importance of the great Didier Drogba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2012
When a kid is good, a kid is good. Raheem Sterling. I saw him first at youth game 2 years ago and talked about him on here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
Same Torres that scored a delicious goal against Barca.

Chelsea fans are bloody ingrates!!!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
Pataki: Same Torres that scored a delicious goal against Barca.

Chelsea fans are bloody ingrates!!!! grin

Yes ooo The same shekpe keeper scored against Barca a 70m free run at the goal keeper. Mrs Funmilayo Kuti woulda scored the goal sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
as usual.

par for the course. sha let di matteo tey well before una sack am, one less team in d title race.

i wonder which coach will be saviour this time, emenalo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
Did Torres play 11 positions? Did the Hazardous one not play?

Rubbish excuses - you spend 80m and you still put ALL the blame on Torres? Are the other players only supporters and have no goal scoring responsibility?

Arsenal scored 6 today - only one goal came from the CF - wingers scored 3 and a LB caused sufficient commotion in the opposition half to result in two own goals.

Even if Torres has an off day, why can't the rest of the team perform?

Stop scapegoating Torres for an abysmal Chelski performance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2012
PATIENCE PLEASE.
QPR are no pushovers. Chelsea dropped all the points at Shepherd's Bush last season yet they were not as strong as they are now. QPR have bought one of the best keepers in Europe. Also they bought good players. Believe me, not many teams will get a point at Shepherd's Bush this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2012
^^^ Why highlight the obvious to these people??

Their problem starts and ends with Torres. In a team comprised of Mikel, Ramires, Hazard, Oscar, Mata, Sturridge, Bertrand, Moses, Lampard, Cashely grin, etc........Kick Torres out and the Chelsea conundrum has been solved!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
Why does he run like he has 2 left legs. The game changed when he was subbed. Or was i imagining things.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2012
@debosky, abeg keep quiet jare. cheesy you no see guys mention (at least I did) say Hazard, Ramirez the Ram and co played badly. It wasn't just Mr. Torres.
That said, FT lost the ball more than any other player today. It was so bad I lost count. and oga, how many off days the player suppose get. since last season? haba.
Besides, it's evident that we need a striker. Torress or not. How do you go the whole season with one single striker?

@others. Those blaming FT ain't doing it for fun. Believe me, we (Chelsea folks) will clearly be very happy if he scores week in week out. A player or players perform badly, they get the stick sharpish. no long story here. grin

mufasa: Why does he run like he has 2 left legs. The game changed when he was subbed. Or was i imagining things.
you didnt see triple. I saw it too. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2012
dayokanu:

How long was the "Since" the striker was subbed?

Torres played 82mins. So you mean why didnt Sturridge perform magic in 8 mins (10% of the time Torres wasted on the field)?

3weeks ago we heard he is back. Like I always ask, Where does he keep going for him to be BACK every 2months

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i hate this dude, i really hate him grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Yes ooo The same shekpe keeper scored against Barca a 70m free run at the goal keeper. Mrs Funmilayo Kuti woulda scored the goal sef

grin grin grin grin

dont i just hate him grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
next game danny should be up for that forward role
and we missed mata in that game,
btw lampard has no business in that game,
why cant

cech
ivanovic terry luiz cashley
ramirez mikel
mata/oscar
moses sturridge harzard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2012
A WEAKLING will always be a WEAKLING.

I don't have time for any striker that can't protect the ball with his body and gives it away like confetti.

Some fools were ranting and raving that if Torres got the same opportunities as Falcao, he woulda score hattrick.

Forget know what balance it took for Falcao to score those goals. Torres would have fallen over.

How do you play professional football and don't know how to protect the ball?

He doesn't have to big like drogba nor barrel chested like tevez and Rooney. Just forking protect the ball in tight areas like van persie.

Ask all the arsenal fans defending Torres to give chamhakh a chance for the third season in a row.

We are tired of hearing what do teammates for WEAKLING. We want to know what WEAKLING does for teammates.

Good strikers help others to help themselves.

We are tired of those with GREAT DEMANDS and NO CONTRIBUTION.

Teams like Chelsea do not with Michael Owens as strikers.

Sturridge and Lukaku are better than Torres. FACT!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2012
A WEAKLING will always be a WEAKLING.

I don't have time for any striker that can't protect the ball with his body and gives it away like confetti.

Some fools were ranting and raving that if Torres got the same opportunities as Falcao, he woulda score hattrick.

Such ignoramus don't know what balance it took for Falcao to score those goals. Torres would have fallen over.

He doesn't have to big like drogba nor barrel chested like tevez and Rooney. Just forking protect the ball in tight areas like van persie.

Ask all the arsenal fans defending Torres to give chamhakh a chance for the third season in a row.

We are tired of hearing what do teammates for WEAKLING. We want to know what WEAKLING does for teammates.

Good strikers help others to help themselves.

We are tired of those with GREAT DEMANDS and NO CONTRIBUTION.

Teams like Chelsea do not with Michael Owens as strikers.

Sturridge and Lukaku are better than Torres. FACT!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:13am On Sep 16, 2012
Ibime:

Don't mind Debosky.
Dude was the first one to call for Chamhakh's head when things started going Belly up.

@POST

Victor Moses really impressed when he came on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:37am On Sep 16, 2012
Ibime is so pissed he posted the same thing twice grin grin

Ibime: A WEAKLING will always be a

Such ignoramus don't know what balance it took for Falcao to score those goals. Torres would have fallen over.

Tad-ow!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 16, 2012
Where is Prof coogar, who claims the rest of us are football illiterates for calling Torres a dud?
The level of creativity at Torres' disposal is shockingly and embarrassingly too good to be true,yet dude keeps making a mockery of his pre-2010 world cup form (during which ironically he didn't have as much support in terms of creativity).
To dayokanu's credit, he's called this Torres thing correctly.
chic2pimp:

Don't mind Debosky.
Dude was the first one to call for Chamhakh's head when things started going Belly up.
Fella is known to perform the art of flip-flopping impulsively.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:50am On Sep 16, 2012
ooooh u all dont get
torres needs to be released onw on one with the goalpost.

the chelsea team is too slow, mechanical to play in torres

gospel according to coogar.cheesy

apparently the opposition came to sell kunu.

torres FTW jare. y'all need to chill. he needs just one more season, he will finally learn how to be a striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 5:48am On Sep 16, 2012
190: next game danny should be up for that forward role
and we missed mata in that game,
btw lampard has no business in that game,
why cant

cech
ivanovic terry luiz cashley
ramirez mikel
mata/oscar
moses sturridge harzard

You saw what happened to the last manager that tried to bench Lamps, JT and Drogs abi

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2012
Fernando Torres need to realize he not bigger than the club, he better step up his game or sit on the bench.
But Di Mateo Bleep up bad why play Betrand and Ramires on the wing, when did those two become a winger. We have Moses, Marin, Sturridge who are better than those two as a winger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2012
for walking straight to the dressing room, the ninja should be benched for the next 2 games. is he mad?

who was he vexing for? his team mates or his coach or chelsea fans?

there has to be a reason beyond football why he is this clumsy, maybe his underpants are too tight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2012
So Torres cannot walk straight into the dressing room since he wanted to pee? Or u fans are waiting for him to display his brokos to ur amusement?

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (20003) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.