Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,119 members, 7,936,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:13 PM

Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? (12327 Views)

Should Goodluck have Buhari And Amaechi Arrested? / 2015 General Election: Should Goodluck Jonathan Rule For Another Term? / US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by DECOtech(m): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2012
baslone: It won't work. GEJ and his fellow thieves are behind the bombings going on in the nation.
You must be a "mouth suicide bomber" for saying this. Bloody boko haramite!
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by linkin8k(m): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2012
Most of you in here are driven by political sentiments. Am not sure anyone really cares about the matter at hand. If you really want to help this country you have to support ideas like that of the poster and stop siding either Buhari or GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by coolguy2002: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2012
yeah. if only he can do the job well
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by hubreality(m): 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
linkin8k: Most of you in here are driven by political sentiments. Am not sure anyone really cares about the matter at hand. If you really want to help this country you have to support ideas like that of the poster and stop siding either Buhari or GEJ.

We ought to consider the several hundreds/thousands of innocent lives lost, and leave evil sentiments of politics, ethnicity, and religion. No one can claim to know/love divinity without loving his/her neighbor.
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by Aussie(m): 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
@teskyg, i am not a muslim neither am i a northerner, then am i related to boko haram? Perhaps u guys forgot it was Ali Modu Sheriff that created the monster, wat has GEJ done to him? Buhari remains the best even above any member of my party, ACN. Leave sentiments and let's be sincere to move the nation forword and stop mocking Buhari here!
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by richkids1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
Let him do it if that would be the solution
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by chelseabmw(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2012
i dont think so
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by Delafruita(m): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2012
gregg2: Isn't the blood
thirsty Buhari the
pillar behind Boko
Haram?
apparently,you just crawled out from under a rock and probably bumped into this thread and the next thing is you typing idiotically
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by jcross19: 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2012
unclebros: The most sensible post i have seen recently on Nairaland. I concur fully, but will the General accept it even if GEJ adopts this advice.
can a criminal catch criminal?buhari is a religious fanatic,tebliq for that matter.boko haram is a great weapon 4 mr buhari to acheive his goal which is not going to happen.it will be a great mistake to give him such aa role.ask boko haram why are they fighting?alk they will say islamisation of nigeria according to their grama.NO WAY Buhari.
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by maclatunji: 12:18am On Apr 27, 2012
jcross19: can a criminal catch criminal?buhari is a religious fanatic,tebliq for that matter.boko haram is a great weapon 4 mr buhari to acheive his goal which is not going to happen.it will be a great mistake to give him such aa role.ask boko haram why are they fighting?alk they will say islamisation of nigeria according to their grama.NO WAY Buhari.

Funny rubbish, there is nothing that one will not read on Nairaland. Buhari is 'Tabliq'. LMFSO! By the way, the 'Tabliq' don't believe in fighting. It is not everybody that does not wear full length trousers that is a 'Tabliq'- LOL.
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by greall1: 1:01am On Apr 27, 2012
Lolz Mr jonna can"t not handle nigeria as a president
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by Jack65: 6:33am On Apr 27, 2012
You people should please leave Buhari alone, he has tried already for Nigeria. What has IBB done to move Nigeria forward since leaving office ? Yet nobody is attacking him. Why can't GEJ appoint him or Attiku who actually made the threat.
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by sulex947(m): 6:49am On Apr 27, 2012
baslone: It won't work. GEJ and his fellow thieves are behind the bombings going on in the nation.
and also to prevent election taking place at those areas in the north by 2015 presidential election!
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by Hemanwel(m): 7:04am On Apr 27, 2012
I tire oh!i wonder hw pple even tink!
gregg2: Isn't the blood
thirsty Buhari the
pillar behind Boko
Haram?
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2012
This does'nt sound good, how do you people think the man called Buhari will accept such and appointment. Even if he do, do you people know the key sponsor of boko haram? Or you guyz wanna support the fire with more fuel? Called it impossible, cos our GEJ might have idea about the supporters of the so called boko haram menace. Let GEJ carry on his responsibities, he is the president of our great country.
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by oluoma1: 7:27am On Apr 27, 2012
Nawaooooo..........how can, no, let him come and apoint my great grand father, ''RUBBISH''. For whot now is it because of boko haram. GEJ is confused, he split and want to rick again hmm. No much tori just wetin for 2015, to come and dat's the year God said he's going to divide dis country. Let evrybody find his level. So disgracing.
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by Venchy: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2012
NA DEM DEM,ARMY ARRANGEMENT,PADDY PADDY PUT AM TOGETHER, Fela don talk am long long time ago, Nigerians shine your eye oooo
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by ismhab(m): 7:55am On Apr 27, 2012
zaboy: A friend of mine recently saw the leader of BH, Shekau in Kano, driving around! He is supposed to be the most wanted man in naija, and yet, people keep on seeing him around as if no one is after him. Contrary to what the security operatives say, he is not in hiding at all!

May be he saw shekarau, the former Governor driving not shekau.
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by faithin9ja: 8:12am On Apr 27, 2012
[1] In 2000, the British government were hell bent on resolving the IRA crisis
[2] They introduced a disarmament programme and appointed two statesmen to supervise and monitor the handing in of weapons
[3] The IRA insisted on having a former guerilla fighter on the panel, so the British government acted in good faith and appointed former ANC secretary general Cyril Ramaphosa to the two-man team
[4] Ramaphosa's presence gave the IRA confidence that the programme was genuine
[5] To back this up, the then Northern Ireland secretary Mo Mowlam, visited IRA prisoners at the Maze Prison to make it clear that this time, the government was not playing games
[6] Nigeria has a similar Boko Haram problem at the moment and is at a loss about how to solve it
[7] For me, the man who is central to all this is this gentleman here - Retired Major General Muhammadu Buhari
[8] Buhari is the defacto Sardauna. I actually believe that if he tells the Almajiri to abandon violence they will. I challenge anyone to name me another Nigerian with the same amount of influence among the Northern Nigerian youth
[9] As far as I am concerned, since Ahmadu Bello, we have not had such an influential leader in northern Nigeria. If the sarduana was alive today, all he had to do is say stop and not one more bomb would go off
[10] After the recent Kaduna bombing, I say enough is enough. The government should stop playing games with our lives. Appoint Buhari to head a disarmament panel, give him all the authority he needs and then give him three months to end the crisis. Does anyone have a better solution?

Please read above before you comment, remove sentiment and ask yourself what is best for Nigeria
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2012
It's a welcome idea. I support. This is Nigeria, and Gej should not be scared of buhari to tackle this issue once the right amount of money exchanges hand. At least he has pdp chair, bamanga tukur a respected northerner to assist him. Forget the noise that buhari is honest, get him a post, grease his palms both directly and indirectly, and watch him turn to a reuben abati. This is Nigeria.
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by mekaboy(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2012
WHY DOES GEJ HAVE TO CALL BUHARI TO HELP FIX A PROBLEM IN THE COUNTRY BUHARI CLAIMS HE WANTS TO FIX? IF NOT FOR SELFISH REASONS WHY WILL ONE BECOME AN ENEMY OF HIS POLITICAL OPPONENT IF HE LOOSES AN ELECTION ? IS IT NOT THE SAME VISION THEY ALL HAVE TO MAKE NIGERIA GREAT? MUST YOU BE PRESIDENT TO DO THAT?

MIND YOU, BOKO HARRAM IS NOT A PDP THING IT IS A NORTHERN TOOL DEVELOPED TO THREATEN AND TERRORIZE NIGERIANS, PREPARING THE WAY FOR 2015 ELECTIONS.

EVER SINCE THE BOMBING STARTED ALL THE NORTHERN LEADERS DO IS, CONDEMN ATTACKS, BUT THEY HAVE NEVER OFFERED SOLUTIONS, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THOSE BEHIND IT.

THE SERIES OF ATTACKS THAT ARE COMING NOW IS A SIMPLE WARNING TO GEJ, NOT TO DREAM OF CONTESTING 2015 ELECTION. THEY ARE SCARED THAT GEJ MIGHT CONTEST SO THEY HAVE STARTED BOMBING AGAIN .

GOD WILL JUDGE THEM SOON.
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by coolted(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2012
faithin9ja: The following was presented by a Nigerian author and social commentator. He suggests that Buhari should be appointed by Jonathan to head a commission to tackle Boko Haram (the white man calls this poacher turned game keeper) - how una see am?

[color=#006600][/color]
it is achievable if they both agree on it
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by zaboy: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2012
ismhab:

May be he saw shekarau, the former Governor driving not shekau.

no, Shekau himself. He is a northerner, so he knows both of them. Plus, he is not the only one who saw him, you hear a lot of ppl saying they saw him in a jeep. The guy is chilling. I m beginning to think to think all this BH thing is same as America's so-called war on terror!
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by jcross19: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2012
Aussie: @teskyg, i am not a muslim neither am i a northerner, then am i related to boko haram? Perhaps u guys forgot it was Ali Modu Sheriff that created the monster, wat has GEJ done to him? Buhari remains the best even above any member of my party, ACN. Leave sentiments and let's be sincere to move the nation forword and stop mocking Buhari here!
buhari is not innocent of this crimes rocking the north.nigeria is a lawless to the political goons like buhari,he should be charge treason and violent conduct during the last election that left some family in sadness.ur post need to be track maybe u will know something about this boko haram 4 ur support to terrorism suspect.
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by rasputinn(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2012
How can Buhari work against himself,is he not the De Facto national head of Boko Haram?
Who used the almajiris and terror groups in the north to unleash mayhem and terror in the north post April elections that led to the deaths of so many people,especially the hapless youth corpers that were slaughtered while serving their fatherland,just because Buhari lost the election.
Im sure most people still remember that this murderous lying tyrant refused to condemn the attack,he only mumbled something,weeks after the inceident and that was because he was "forced" to do so
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by jcross19: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2012
Aussie: @teskyg, i am not a muslim neither am i a northerner, then am i related to boko haram? Perhaps u guys forgot it was Ali Modu Sheriff that created the monster, wat has GEJ done to him? Buhari remains the best even above any member of my party, ACN. Leave sentiments and let's be sincere to move the nation forword and stop mocking Buhari here!
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by belovedaja(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2012
Who cares if boko haram stops bombing. Let them continue bombing until there will no more be nigeria.
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by abacus(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2012
fried-rice:
I think the reason behind this topic is to spite the General and create a link between him and Boko haram. fo0lish Poster! why not say GEJ appoint Gen. Buhari to fight Corruption?
Thank you my brother.

Hisssshhhhtttt!!! Mtcheeeww!! Some NLer are sick and insane, even Aro and Yaba can't cure them. Why spiting a good man.
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by rashmo: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
hercules07: Buhari will not serve under GEJ, he does not respect him enough for him to do that, also, BH is a PDP thing, how do you think GEJ will react when Buhari starts clamping those who supported him to jail?

JUST ANSWERED THE QUESTION. As Long as the presidency get security vote of N3bn everyday and This yrs Budget highest on Security, there must be Mayhem to Justify the FUND
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
faithin9ja:

Anyone who supports BH already has blood on his hands and should thrown into jail .

Throwing millions of almajiri in jail is not possible now is it?Appointing Buhari to eliminate BH is similar to the late Osama being appointed to eliminate al qaeda.
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by ksmartdope(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2012
True talk
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? by honeric01(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
Indeed! Yesterday was tragic, but the subsidy issue is now backpage news. I got this email last night:

WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO READ IN THE NEWS TMRW AND WEEKS AHEAD:

1.Multiple bomb blasts rocks 3 cities......
2.Boko Haram targets media Houses as..
3.Bombs rattles Thisday, Leadership others.........
4.Black Thursday as bomb hits..........
5. 30 dead 15 injured in multiple bomb blasts

INSTEAD OF:

1. Ammended recommendations of the Oil subsidy reports ready for..........
2. EFCC yet to get Oil Subsidy Report....
3. Ad Hoc Committee reinvites 17 companies, Dankwambo......
4. The Board of NNPC,PPRA others indicted........
5. N1.07 trillion to be paid in 3 months, Ahmadu Ali,Diezani to be interrogated.....pls fwd....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Criticise Bulkachuwa Over Inflammatory Comments On Ndigbo / Federal High Court Allows Sitting Cabinet Members Partake In Conventions / Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.