Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,980 members, 7,960,100 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (942168 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gentiger: I am scared....a toothless puppy wants to track me. Ode buruku!
you go beg.i go tell you watin make onion dey pain for eye
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
look4all: sorry am not adding petro to any fire.Oti po ju fun padi na.ki ni ase fun man yi.
thank u vry much pls lets give peace a chance dnt let us lose focus and besides pple re reading our post what impresion re we giving dem.@Gentiger @temmy pls ooo lets give peace a chance and move on.one love
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gentiger:

I can hear bingo and his puppy looking4all, oh sorry, looking4 trouble. Who can be more confused than one who almost got himself deported for expired medical credentials? Always ask questions if you don't understand rather than bark like a hungry dog. Bingo!!!
hehehehehehe BAD BELE grin grin grin grin! who is hungry for attention btw me and you? VISA u neva get,Embassy u never reach,interview u neva do,common medical u neva do and you are here claiming to know all. OMO ERAN JATI JATI!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
thank u vry much pls lets give peace a chance dnt let us lose focus and besides pple re reading our post what impresion re we giving dem.@Gentiger @temmy pls ooo lets give peace a chance and move on.one love
Tanx Jide, am not here to fight but correct bad impressions and false claims.And if anyone drop jibes at me, i will drop double label in return
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
jidex001:

Surprise to hear that. Uno they also have an office @ ikeja local govt. I was told 8k there. D woman I gave the job to actually told me it was 6 or 7k with t fare. Making 9k. My broda God dey.
my bro d attestation can only be done at NPC nt ikj local govt.pls hw does ur own look like pls describe jst to be sure u hv d original NPC.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
thanks my brother.Oti tan i promise this house
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
look4all: i can track you do you know that?
pls ooo look4all,ma se bo se to oo dnt track anybody
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
temmytanny: hehehehehehe BAD BELE grin grin grin grin! who is hungry for attention btw me and you? VISA u neva get,Embassy u never reach,interview u neva do,common medical u neva do and you are here claiming to know all. OMO ERAN JATI JATI!

Bingo! Bingo!! Come back here. How many times have I warned you to leave street bitches alone?

Don't worry, you will be the first to know when I get issued and when I land Yankee. Eti Ewe!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gentiger:

Bingo! Bingo!! Come back here. How many times have I warned you to leave street bitches alone?

Don't worry, you will be the first to know when I get issued and when I land Yankee. Eti Ewe!
so u know u are a street b*itch.i will neva wish you bad no matter what. I pray you get your VISA in Dec but am always a STEP AHEAD OF YOU IN ANYTHING heheheheheheheh grin grin grin grin ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
@gentiger & temmy its too much, why this always. I think 2 of you have mature enough to control your temper!. Kilo sele gan, abi e gba iyawo ara yin ni?. Pls allow peace to reign ooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
Bussyme: @gentiger & temmy its too much, why this always. I think 2 of you have mature enough to control your temper!. Kilo sele gan, abi e gba iyawo ara yin ni?. Pls allow peace to reign ooo.
hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin omode o mo egbon lagba ni. ERANKO!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
adzovia:
i have not yet had my interview. and i am a she. anyway i will have it soon very soon i will let u know
my sister go there and come back with good news,success is ours.......faith works wonders....gloooooory
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
dawton: My two sitting is from NECO 2010 and GCE 2009,I got 7 credits in NECO without Mathematics and 4 credits in GCE without English. Pls I need ur advise

ur NECO result is ok! It not neccesary u have both maths n english.. Just 5 credit! U re good to go.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
temmytanny: so u know u are a street b*itch.i will neva wish you bad no matter what. I pray you get your VISA in Dec but am always a STEP AHEAD OF YOU IN ANYTHING heheheheheheheh grin grin grin grin ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER......

When a married man with puppies is here discussing about women's backside, it tells you a lot about him. Mind the hole you enter next. You may not make it out without Gono. BINGO!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gentiger:

When a married man with puppies is here discussing about women's backside, it tells you a lot about him. Mind the hole you enter next. You may not make it out without Gono. BINGO!!!
looking for attention i guess. hehhehehehehe OMO ERAN! grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
temmytanny: looking for attention i guess. hehhehehehehe OMO ERAN! grin grin grin grin

Strolling.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
Its high time you guys put an end to all dese insults abeg. We are here for one common goal and if anyone has personal issues, i suggest you book a date and venue to fight. Icame back here thinkn i would get 2 more pages of useful information not insults. Lets just respect ourselves. At least i know u need a high school cert to go through wiv the lottery thingy so that simply means no one here is a child. If you are not sure of anythn, dont bother giving feedback or if you have to kindly let the rest of us know you are not 100% percent sure. Also if you feel anyone has given out wrong information, respectfully state it. i dont think thats too difficult abi. Nobody knows everything. we need everyone to make contributions and for people like me i need to learn from the experienced people. God help us achieve all out goals and dreams. I no fit shout

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
honeydee: Its high time you guys put an end to all dese insults abeg. We are here for one common goal and if anyone has personal issues, i suggest you book a date and venue to fight. Icame back here thinkn i would get 2 more pages of useful information not insults. Lets just respect ourselves. At least i know u need a high school cert to go through wiv the lottery thingy so that simply means no one here is a child. If you are not sure of anythn, dont bother giving feedback or if you have to kindly let the rest of us know you are not 100% percent sure. Also if you feel anyone has given out wrong information, respectfully state it. i dont think thats too difficult abi. Nobody knows everything. we need everyone to make contributions and for people like me i need to learn from the experienced people. God help us achieve all out goals and dreams. I no fit shout
OK , tanx bro. I will abide.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
@Gentiger and @Temmytanny:
Guys, it's okay please. We've had enough of you guys throwing words at each other. Consequently, the world is watching. Like I used to say, that some of us are still going to meet face to face by the time our prayers get answered. Why do we have to quarell in the first place. I am not saying that I'm perfect but I've learnt to overlook certain things and it's been helpful. Guys please, e je ki a gbagbe gbogbo aigbo'raeniye yi because, ti a ko ba gbagbe oro ana, a kii ri eni ba sere.
On behalf of everyone on this thread, I want you guys to forgive each other and put a stop to the "misunderstanding". Then, we'll all be very happy.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
temmytanny: OK , tanx bro. I will abide.

Thanks temmy but im a "she". una wan turn all d women here to men today o. lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
Leripa: @Gentiger and @Temmytanny:
Guys, it's okay please. We've had enough of you guys throwing words at each other. Consequently, the world is watching. Like I used to say, that some of us are still going to meet face to face by the time our prayers get answered. Why do we have to quarell in the first place. I am not saying that I'm perfect but I've learnt to overlook certain things and it's been helpful. Guys please, e je ki a gbagbe gbogbo aigbo'raeniye yi because, ti a ko ba gbagbe oro ana, a kii ri eni ba sere.
On behalf of everyone on this thread, I want you guys to forgive each other and put a stop to the "misunderstanding". Then, we'll all be very happy.

Sorry to all. I lost my cool cos my good friend Temmytanny can't get off my back. No hard feelings though. One love.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gentiger:

Sorry to all. I lost my cool cos my good friend Temmytanny can't get off my back. No hard feelings though. One love.

Thank you very much my brother, may you find God's favour in every areas of your life.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
my bro d attestation can only be done at NPC nt ikj local govt.pls hw does ur own look like pls describe jst to be sure u hv d original NPC.

Like in A4 paper sheet singed by state director A.A.Owolabi
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
Leripa:

Thank you very much my brother, may you find God's favour in every areas of your life.

Amen and you too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
Leripa: @Gentiger and @Temmytanny:
thanks my brother but gentiger should try and be matured.he started with me by 6:30am.no one is perfect on this forum,some times people post thing that are meaningless,what i do sometimes is to over look.please let us stop attacking even if what the person posted is meaningless just over look and correct in ♥♡.once again i'm sorry house
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mannet(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
@Temmytanny,Gentiger and Look4all...PLEASE I BEG U ALL IN JESUS NAME,LET THIS WAR STOP,WE ARE ALL MATURED MEN AND FELLOW COUNTRY MEN TRYING TO HELP EACHOTHER,DON'T LET OUR PERSONAL EGO BECLOUD OUR SENSE OF REASONING AND SPIRIT OF ONENESS.WE ARE BROTHERS AND WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT WE WILL ALL MEET ONE DAY AND REJOICE TOGETHER,WE CAN BE OF GREAT HELP TO EACHOTHER BEYOND THIS FORUM COS NO MAN IS AN ISLAND.PLEASE AM BEGGING U ALL TO PUT THIS BEHIND AND LET'S MOVE FORWARD.LET US CORRECT EACHOTHER WITH LOVE AND GENUINE INTEREST.THERE'S NO NEED INSULTING AND CALLING EATHOTHER NAMES,THEN WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS.
TO DEMONSTRATE THE END OF THIS WAR,I WILL SIMPLY REQUEST MY GOOD FRIENDS,TEMMYTANNY,GENTIGER,LOOK4ALL AND THOSE HAVING ISSUES TO SAY A WORD OF PEACE TO EACTHOTHER AND DEMONSTRATE THE SPIRIT OF BROTHERLINESS/BROTHERHOOD.

BEST REGARDS AND WISHES TO EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
honeydee:

Thanks temmy but im a "she". una wan turn all d women here to men today o. lol
sorry madam
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
mannet: @Temmytanny,Gentiger and Look4all...PLEASE I BEG U ALL IN JESUS NAME,LET THIS WAR STOP,WE ARE ALL MATURED MEN AND FELLOW COUNTRY MEN TRYING TO HELP EACHOTHER,DON'T LET OUR PERSONAL EGO BECLOUD OUR SENSE OF REASONING AND SPIRIT OF ONENESS.WE ARE BROTHERS AND WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT WE WILL ALL MEET ONE DAY AND REJOICE TOGETHER,WE CAN BE OF GREAT HELP TO EACHOTHER BEYOND THIS FORUM COS NO MAN IS AN ISLAND.PLEASE AM BEGGING U ALL TO PUT THIS BEHIND AND LET'S MOVE FORWARD.LET US CORRECT EACHOTHER WITH LOVE AND GENUINE INTEREST.THERE'S NO NEED INSULTING AND CALLING EATHOTHER NAMES,THEN WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS.
TO DEMONSTRATE THE END OF THIS WAR,I WILL SIMPLY REQUEST MY GOOD FRIENDS,TEMMYTANNY,GENTIGER,LOOK4ALL AND THOSE HAVING ISSUES TO SAY A WORD OF PEACE TO EACTHOTHER AND DEMONSTRATE THE SPIRIT OF BROTHERLINESS/BROTHERHOOD.

No issue bro but i wont watch and allow disgruntled elements mislead others here. lai lai!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
mannet: @Temmytanny,Gentiger and Look4all...PLEASE I BEG U ALL IN JESUS NAME,LET THIS WAR STOP,WE ARE ALL MATURED MEN AND FELLOW COUNTRY MEN TRYING TO HELP EACHOTHER,DON'T LET OUR PERSONAL EGO BECLOUD OUR SENSE OF REASONING AND SPIRIT OF ONENESS.WE ARE BROTHERS AND WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT WE WILL ALL MEET ONE DAY AND REJOICE TOGETHER,WE CAN BE OF GREAT HELP TO EACHOTHER BEYOND THIS FORUM COS NO MAN IS AN ISLAND.PLEASE AM BEGGING U ALL TO PUT THIS BEHIND AND LET'S MOVE FORWARD.LET US CORRECT EACHOTHER WITH LOVE AND GENUINE INTEREST.THERE'S NO NEED INSULTING AND CALLING EATHOTHER NAMES,THEN WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS.

Thanks bro. I take back my nasty words. Temmy dear, bawoni? Look4all, I really never wanted to join issues with you. I considered it a distraction. That notwithstanding, SORRY. Lots of hugs.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
temmytanny: No issue bro but i wont watch and allow disgruntled elements mislead others here. lai lai!!!!

You no dey taya? Upon all the petting you still dey nag. U dey do like woman at times. Ndo inugo?

And by the way no one is misleading others here. Certainly not me.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gentiger:

You no dey taya? Upon all the petting you still dey nag. U dey do like woman at times. Ndo inugo?

And by the way no one is misleading others here. Certainly not me.
your comments draw tension to applicants and if you dont stop it,i wont leave you. PUTA!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gentiger:

Thanks bro. I take back my nasty words. Temmy dear, bawoni? Look4all, I really never wanted to join issues with you. I considered it a distraction. That notwithstanding, SORRY. Lots of hugs.
well my dear brother,i hold no grudges against you nor any body on this forum let just be our brothers keepers and if we must correct let us correct one another in ♥♡

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (869) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.