Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:52 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (939086 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 3:51pm On May 06, 2013
cindybella: HEllo house have been going through this page for the past two days I checked my dv yesterday I was selected but have a little problem.While filling the DVD lottery I filled in that am single which I am now and o filled in that i got no kid but I got a kid and he bears my name I want to include him in my d 220 what's you opinion?help needed here thanks
Do not include the child now, send you DS 230 to KCC without her/his name, at the interview u will be asked do u have a child answer yes and you will be asked if you are taking care of the child. America love children and they protect them so much. And after 5 yers in the US you can send a petition for ur child.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 4:57pm On May 06, 2013
seye4God:

Police certificate is N5,000 per head
Hospital bill N12,000 for adult; N7,000 for children
Vaccination and others medications costs are depend on what and what you are given.
Visa fees $330 = N60,000 each (though, it is lesser to that)

Thank you so much. For the Police Certificate, how many passport photograph also for the medicals... Are you sure about the medicals...

Please, will need guide from someone that already did their.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 5:02pm On May 06, 2013
Congratulations!!!!

026IX: After d usual protocols, we(me, wife, and 17months old daughter) paid, submitted forms snd waited.... Window 16 started, followed by 13 and then 14 and 15.... We were 1st to be called by 14 and it went like dis....
CO.. What's ur highest qualification?
Me.. BSc Bus Admin (in full)
CO .. Which school?
ME.. Ahmadu Bello Uni Zaria
CO.. What year did u graduate?
Me.. 2005
CO.. Did u do NYSC, where did u serve and. what did u do?
Me.. 2006, Delta state, high school Teacher
CO.. What do u do now?
Me.. I'm a Cinematographer
CO......... Ur documents look ok, so am gonna approve ur VISA!!!!!!!!!!
Na so e take happen ooooo!!!!! Make una help me thank GOD ooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 5:05pm On May 06, 2013
Gbenge 77: Visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/
@justwise please help open canada federal skilled worker meet here where we can talk about how to migrate,feel the form, pay the processing fee, and other. People consider canada federal skilled worker. Google it. Instead of going dv lottery base on luck. Beside if u have permanent res. Of canada you can also enter us. Justwise help us open it for us to advise each other.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2013
ogbonlowob: My brother, please you and other members should please answer these questions: 1. Is it true that if Nigerian Immigration sees that ur ticket is one way ticket in the airport, they will just know you are not returning back to Nigeria and then start disturbing u to pay tax or thithe (bribe). If u don't co-operate, they will deliberately delay you until you miss the flight. What do you have to say please? Everyone that booked one way n have left, was this ur experience?
Yeah it's true,look those guys don't have souls they can ruin someones life .Pls if you find yourself in such a situation don't argue with them just tell them they are the boss and they will go easy with you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:44pm On May 06, 2013
giddadon: can u apply even if you not a skilled worker?

falaonhigh: @justwise please help open canada federal skilled worker meet here where we can talk about how to migrate,feel the form, pay the processing fee, and other. People consider canada federal skilled worker. Google it. Instead of going dv lottery base on luck. Beside if u have permanent res. Of canada you can also enter us. Justwise help us open it for us to advise each other.

NOTE: Citizenship and Immigration Canada has announced changes to the Federal Skilled Worker Program. These changes will take effect on May 4th, 2013, at which time the Skilled Worker category will begin accepting applications.

One way to qualify for Canadian immigration as a Federal Skilled Worker is to have at least one year of continuous full-time or equivalent paid work experience in the past 10 years in one of the following 24 qualifying occupations.

The qualifying occupations are listed by NOC (National Occupational Classification) and are based on the main duties performed. This list of open occupations was updated to reflect ministerial instructions issued on April 18th, 2013. Click on the occupation title below to see if your occupation is among the qualifying occupations for the Federal Skilled Worker Category.

0211- Engineering Managers
1112 - Financial and Investment Analysts
2113 - Geoscientists and Oceanographers
2131 - Civil Engineers
2132 - Mechanical Engineers
2134 - Chemical Engineers
2143 - Mining Engineers
2144 - Geological Engineers
2145 - Petroleum Engineers
2146 - Aerospace Engineers
2147 - Computer Engineers (except Software Engineers/Designers)
2154 - Land Surveyors
2174 - Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
2243 - Industrial Instrument Technicians and Mechanics
2263 – Inspectors in Public and Environmental Health and Occupational Health and Safety
3141 - Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists
3142 - Physiotherapists
3143 - Occupational Therapists
3211 - Medical laboratory Technologists
3212 - Medical laboratory Technicians and Pathologists' Assistants
3214 - Respiratory Therapists, Clinical Perfusionists and Cardiopulmonary Technologists
3215 - Medical Radiation Technologists
3216 - Medical Sonographers
3217 - Cardiology Technicians and Electrophysiological Diagnostic Technologists, n.e.c. (not elsewhere classified)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

Justwise please open a thread for this it might help many. Please

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 7:58pm On May 06, 2013
folaonhigh:
@justwise please help open canada federal skilled worker meet here where we can talk about how to migrate,feel the form, pay the processing fee, and other. People consider canada federal skilled worker. Google it. Instead of going dv lottery base on luck. Beside if u have permanent res. Of canada you can also enter us. Justwise help us open it for us to advise each other.

https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sanlad: 9:01pm On May 06, 2013
Greetings to everbody in the house.
Congratulations to all winners and those who av secured their VISA.
I have a woman who won in this DV 2014 edition with CN 7***.
She's a retail marketer thou with GCE (Nigeria), married with kids.
Pls, she need advice on how she will make it to the states with her family.
Ur contribution will be highly valued as she trust ur ideals
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 9:20pm On May 06, 2013
Sanlad: Greetings to everbody in the house.
Congratulations to all winners and those who av secured their VISA.
I have a woman who won in this DV 2014 edition with CN 7***.
She's a retail marketer thou with GCE (Nigeria), married with kids.
Pls, she need advice on how she will make it to the states with her family.
Ur contribution will be highly valued as she trust ur ideals
Read this forum from page 1 till date. She won't have any problem.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2013
Pls house, the issue about obtaining citizenship after 5yrs, pls is it compulsory the 5yrs shuld be at a stretch or one can decided to travel and later continue the remaining the years? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dchalice: 9:52pm On May 06, 2013
Please house some of my credetials are laminated and i noticed on earlier quotes someone saying something about overcoming that hurdle or issue of laminated documents.thanks for your response
Petsal: Pls house, the issue about obtaining citizenship after 5yrs, pls is it compulsory the 5yrs shuld be at a stretch or one can decided to travel and later continue the remaining the years? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 10:35pm On May 06, 2013
Hello fellow forumites.i have the following documents @ hand pls tell me which one is missing...wassce certificate
school testimonial
international passport
police report
2nd nl

amd how do i go about my npc attestation?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 10:47pm On May 06, 2013
seye4God:

Police certificate is N5,000 per head
Hospital bill N12,000 for adult; N7,000 for children
Vaccination and others medications costs are depend on what and what you are given.
Visa fees $330 = N60,000 each (though, it is lesser to that)

Pls specify d hospital u are talking of.

I did my medical for 22k. (13k for visa screening and 9k for immunization) @ Q-life family clinic.

Police report has to do with bargaining power can do it with 4k to 6k. It depends on how u relating with d person.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2013
dchalice: Please house some of my credetials are laminated and i noticed on earlier quotes someone saying something about overcoming that hurdle or issue of laminated documents.thanks for your response

U have no issue on laminated document.. U are good to go...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:13pm On May 06, 2013
Sakirasexy: Hello fellow forumites.i have the following documents @ hand pls tell me which one is missing...wassce certificate
school testimonial
international passport
police report
2nd nl

Medical result, 2 by 2 passport, whnate u going 4rm ur interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 06, 2013
So me and my mom have decided on the issue now she going over to states n me staying in Germany here the question here is, On the form that wrote ''WHO WILL JOIN YOU LATER" should I fill in my name?......OGA JUSTWISE AND CO PLS HELP NEEDED
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:39pm On May 06, 2013
kdgom66:

Get married and claim the child is your husband's from his previous marriage. You can marry me....LOL

Hmmmmmmmm!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2013
Favourablegirl:
Do not include the child now, send you DS 230 to KCC without her/his name, at the interview u will be asked do u have a child answer yes and you will be asked if you are taking care of the child. America love children and they protect them so much. And after 5 yers in the US you can send a petition for ur child.

Really? Hmmmmmmmm!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:53pm On May 06, 2013
ezo4fta:

@roodboy...the bible said by HIS stripes we are healed...in the name of JESUS I pronounce u healed.

Woooow!!! A big Amen my ppl... I was so happy nw with all ds prayer I'm seein here, its nw i accept i've a gud family here...so many ppl av call me to hear my voice durin my sickness....once again many thanx to honeydee, nero xp, edimop, monsleursam64, mercy, Mantiger, odunmanuel, ezo4fta, Tiwanna...I really apreci8t, God bless you guys all IjN Amen. One love.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:00am On May 07, 2013
Sakirasexy: Hello fellow forumites.i have the following documents @ hand pls tell me which one is missing...wassce certificate
school testimonial
international passport
police report
2nd nl

Find your way to ojuelegba @ ojuelegba tk a bus going to ogunsanya bode thomas drop at d last bus stop or u tel d bus conductor u re going 2 NYSC SECRETARIAT frm there u ll gt NPC..u need 1 passport photograph,high court age affidavit(u need to do that at the federal high court)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:05am On May 07, 2013
dchalice: Please house some of my credetials are laminated and i noticed on earlier quotes someone saying something about overcoming that hurdle or issue of laminated documents.thanks for your response

Den we av treat the issue...u r gud 2 go Bozz ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:22am On May 07, 2013
Yusmash00: Find your way to ojuelegba @ ojuelegba tk a bus going to ogunsanya bode thomas drop at d last bus stop or u tel d bus conductor u re going 2 NYSC SECRETARIAT frm there u ll gt NPC..u need 1 passport photograph,high court age affidavit(u need to do that at the federal high court)

Den includin drivin license or national I.d card. I did mine 3k dere..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Izyy: 12:36am On May 07, 2013
it took me quite some time to read up 708pages of this thread,but am glad i did.to those who are now domicile in the state, BRAVO! And to those whose visas have been granted,congrats!and for those of us still waiting to be current,the lord is our strenght...our success stories will be written in gold...izyy signing off...CN-18+
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 2:13am On May 07, 2013
goood day to all member of the house. misssing u here oo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by engyadewale(m): 5:27am On May 07, 2013
[b] God of Shiloh and Pastor E.A. Adeboye did favour me yesterday, May 6 when I had my interview at US embassy. Good people of this fabulous forum should join me in praising and thanking this Most High God.........Almighty God is indeed great oh. My interview experience is as follows:
I arrived at the embassy around few minutes past 6 a.m. Though I was scheduled for 10a.m. appointment. I didn't want to take any chance because Lagos traffic could be very unpredictable.
I met some people who were scheduled for 6.30/7a.m. non-immigrant interviews so the security personnel attended to the non-immigrants first till it was around some minutes to 10a.m. Then, we, the DV lottery immigrants and other immigrants were called to form a queue for security checks.
Pls note, certain items such as phones, camera, liquid like perfume, flash drives and any sharp object are not allowed to be carried into the interview room. I didn't want to go with my phone initially but my friend questioned why I would go out without any phone, should there be reasons to make calls. So I took my phones along. But when instructed to leave all those items behind, I looked for one of the MOPOLs around and asked him to keep my phones for me. He agreed but joked that I was going to give him 100 dollars.
I went through the security checks, all sealed envelopes were asked to be opened even the sealed medical report. Our names were checked against a list using the 2nd notification letter by a woman and a payment slip was issued for the visa application fee of 330 dollars or 54,500 naira equivalent and we were marched to the interview hall. A paper ticket was issued at the entrance of the hall containing number and on entering the hall, security details directed us to the cashier point for payment. I paid in dollars and two computer receipts were issued, one for the deparment of state and the customer copy. Thereafter, my tag number was called to submit the originals and photocopies of my certificate together with my int'l passport, passport photographs (2x2) and a little paper form where we were instructed to fill our name, pertitioner name and our residential address in nigeria including mobile number. Everything was submitted and we were advised to wait till our tag numbers appeared on a digital display screen, to be interviewed by the Consular Officers.
I initially felt fearful but remembering all I have read on this forum, i reassured myself that all would be well. After waiting for close to two hours, my tag number finally appeared on window 14 and with smiles I approached this fine white guy...........lolz

Me: Good Afternoon Sir
CO: Good Afternoon
Me: how are you doing?
CO: fine, thank you
Me: you are welcome
CO: may I take your finger prints pls
Me: I quickly placed my left fingers without the thumb on the scanner since I have watched others before my turn then followed by right fingers without the thumb and then the two thunbs at the same time.
CO: good
Me: alright Sir
CO: could you raise your hand up, swearing that all you say here would be truths and nothing but the truths
Me: yes I do
Me: smiles
CO: do you have your payment receipts with you?
CO: pls let me have them
Me: I quickly passed the two copies to him and he signed on my customer's copy and returned it to me.
CO: is this application? (Showing me the forms I sent to KCC), pls sign on the yellow line there, passing the forms to me
Me: I signed and returned to him
CO: what's your highest qualification?
Me: I hold a bachelor's degree of engineering in electrical/electronics
CO: good (looking at his system). Did you serve after you graduated?
Me: yes I did
CO: where?
Me: in Bauchi State
CO: what did you do there?
Me: I was posted to a secondary school, Government Day Secondary School, Misau.
CO: good. Since then what are you doing?
Me: I work with StanbicIBTC bank PLC as a direct sales agent.
CO: he started typing on his system and said everything looks good. I'm gonna give you the visa
Me: thank you Sir
CO: congratulations
Me: thank you
CO: he took two sheets of paper, circling an address where I would pick up my visa after a week and the second paper, directing how I would pay the green card fee before travelling and those sheets were handled to me.
Sincerely yours, I left the hall with bundles of joy and the very first security I met on my way out, I dash the guy 1k, another security guy too, 1k and then the MOPOL guy too 1k. I'm so grateful to Almighty God for making this possible.
I thank all members of this fabulous forum for all your contributions. God has indeed favoured me.
Perhaps I should share this too. I came across this forum when I got my 1st notification and was really confused on the steps to take. I contacted a female friend who her brother also won the lottery some years ago to connect me with her brother in US so he could put me through all the processing.
To my surprise, the lady told me that her brother insisted that I should arrange marriage with her before he could render any assistance. The lady said she was not happy about her brother's requirement and that she had her fiance. She advised me to look elsewhere for assistance, that she would not even want to go into such arrangee marriage because of travelling out. I was totally lost on what to do. I decided to google certain agents' addresses that I heard on radio and I prayed to God to help me. While playing with words on google search engine so as to get the information, I came about this link and I was so happy that I didn't even bother looking for any agent again. Since then, I have been taking my time to read posts and comments and once in awhile contributed too.
This forum has been so helpful and I want to bless God for it. It's my earnest prayer that those who are yet to be interviewed would be favoured by God and their visas be granted IJN. AMEN
PRAISE BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY.......HE IS INDEED THE MOST HIGH GOD.[/b]

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 6:09am On May 07, 2013
tycoon77:

Medical result, 2 by 2 passport, whnate u going 4rm ur i
interview?
first week in june
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 6:12am On May 07, 2013
Thanks for the quick reply,,i realy appreciate you
rood boy:

Den includin drivin license or national I.d card. I did mine 3k dere..

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 6:20am On May 07, 2013
engyadewale: [b] God of Shiloh and Pastor E.A. Adeboye did favour me yesterday, May 6 when I had my interview at US embassy. Good people of this fabulous forum should join me in praising and thanking this Most High God.........Almighty God is indeed great oh. My interview experience is as follows:
I arrived at the embassy around few minutes past 6 a.m. Though I was scheduled for 10a.m. appointment. I didn't want to take any chance because Lagos traffic could be very unpredictable.
I met some people who were scheduled for 6.30/7a.m. non-immigrant interviews so the security personnel attended to the non-immigrants first till it was around some minutes to 10a.m. Then, we, the DV lottery immigrants and other immigrants were called to form a queue for security checks.
Pls note, certain items such as phones, camera, liquid like perfume, flash drives and any sharp object are not allowed to be carried into the interview room. I didn't want to go with my phone initially but my friend questioned why I would go out without any phone, should there be reasons to make calls. So I took my phones along. But when instructed to leave all those items behind, I looked for one of the MOPOLs around and asked him to keep my phones for me. He agreed but joked that I was going to give him 100 dollars.
I went through the security checks, all sealed envelopes were asked to be opened even the sealed medical report. Our names were checked against a list using the 2nd notification letter by a woman and a payment slip was issued for the visa application fee of 330 dollars or 54,500 naira equivalent and we were marched to the interview hall. A paper ticket was issued at the entrance of the hall containing number and on entering the hall, security details directed us to the cashier point for payment. I paid in dollars and two computer receipts were issued, one for the deparment of state and the customer copy. Thereafter, my tag number was called to submit the originals and photocopies of my certificate together with my int'l passport, passport photographs (2x2) and a little paper form where we were instructed to fill our name, pertitioner name and our residential address in nigeria including mobile number. Everything was submitted and we were advised to wait till our tag numbers appeared on a digital display screen, to be interviewed by the Consular Officers.
I initially felt fearful but remembering all I have read on this forum, i reassured myself that all would be well. After waiting for close to two hours, my tag number finally appeared on window 14 and with smiles I approached this fine white guy...........lolz

Me: Good Afternoon Sir
CO: Good Afternoon
Me: how are you doing?
CO: fine, thank you
Me: you are welcome
CO: may I take your finger prints pls
Me: I quickly placed my left fingers without the thumb on the scanner since I have watched others before my turn then followed by right fingers without the thumb and then the two thunbs at the same time.
Me: alright Sir
CO: could you raise your hand up, swearing that all you say here would be truths and nothing but the truths
Me: smiles
CO: do you have your payment receipts with you?
CO: pls let me have them
Me: I quickly passed the two copies to him and he signed on my customer's copy and returned it to me.
CO: is this application? (Showing me the forms I sent to KCC), pls sign on the yellow line there, passing the forms to me
Me: I signed and returned to him
CO: what's your highest qualification?
Me: I hold a bachelor's degree of engineering in electrical/electronics
CO: good (looking at his system). Did you serve after you graduated?
Me: yes I did
CO: where?
Me: in Bauchi State
CO: what did you do there?
Me: I was posted to a secondary school, Government Day Secondary School, Misau.
CO: good. Since then what are you doing?
Me: I work with StanbicIBTC bank PLC as a direct sales agent.
CO: he started typing on his system and said everything looks good. I'm gonna give you the visa
Me: thank you Sir
CO: congratulations
Me: thank you
CO: he took two sheets of paper, circling an address where I would pick up my visa after a week and the second paper, directing how I would pay the green card fee before travelling and those sheets were handled to me.
Sincerely yours, I left the hall with bundles of joy and the very first security I met on my way out, I dash the guy 1k, another security guy too, 1k and then the MOPOL guy too 1k. I'm so grateful to Almighty God for making this possible.
I thank all members of this fabulous forum for all your contributions. God has indeed favoured me.
Perhaps I should share this too. I came across this forum when I got my 1st notification and was really confused on the steps to take. I contacted a female friend who her brother also won the lottery some years ago to connect me with her brother in US so he could put me through all the processing.
To my surprise, the lady told me that her brother insisted that I should arrange marriage with her before he could render any assistance. The lady said she was not happy about her brother's requirement and that she had her fiance. She advised me to look elsewhere for assistance, that she would not even want to go into such arrangee marriage because of travelling out. I was totally lost on what to do. I decided to google certain agents' addresses that I heard on radio and I prayed to God to help me. While playing with words on google search engine so as to get the information, I came about this link and I was so happy that I didn't even bother looking for any agent again. Since then, I have been taking my time to read posts and comments and once in awhile contributed too.
This forum has been so helpful and I want to bless God for it. It's my earnest prayer that those who are yet to be interviewed would be favoured by God and their visas be granted IJN. AMEN
PRAISE BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY.......HE IS INDEED THE MOST HIGH GOD.[/b]

congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 6:29am On May 07, 2013
Good Morning NL,

My Advise : Maintain your Status, Stand on all the things you filled in your form before you submitted them to KCC, My friend gave my this advise to before going to my interview that if I have lied on those form I submitted: I should maintain on the lies and if all I said was true, I should stand on the true

The difficult thing about lying is that you end up lying more
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:33am On May 07, 2013
@engyadewale:
Congratulations to you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 6:35am On May 07, 2013
folaonhigh:
u just spoke my mind,justwise we dey wait o...cuz dv seems unreal
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 7:17am On May 07, 2013
rood boy:

Woooow!!! A big Amen my ppl... I was so happy nw with all ds prayer I'm seein here, its nw i accept i've a gud family here...so many ppl av call me to hear my voice durin my sickness....once again many thanx to honeydee, nero xp, edimop, monsleursam64, mercy, Mantiger, odunmanuel, ezo4fta, Tiwanna...I really apreci8t, God bless you guys all IjN Amen. One love.

...@ Roodbuoy......u highly welcomed.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.