Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,980 members, 7,960,101 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (942169 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
temmytanny shuld b in God owns Country by now and i know he must be sharing his bush meat and cow head lol.
Enjoy bro, na God do am for u and Thank God for doing same for all members of dis forum.
Osufia in london, lol. Just joking ohhhhhhhh
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by vacancy: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2012
@temmy temmy. which u d best for your sincere advice to the whole. sky is your limit
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2012
vacancy: @temmy temmy. which u d best for your sincere advice to the whole. sky is your limit

I like to think that the sky is going to be his point of view ˚˚˚°ºH.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by busayodot: 2:22am On Sep 09, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
@Temmy, thanks for this useful info. Pls. U know I am a complete JJC in this. Kindly give me a clue to hw to locate agents. @Adesoji n Busayo, thanks a million. Na go de! E se gan! Dalu! Merci! Also, is the price for d flight return ticket or one way.
ifeanyi.abdul:
@Temmy, thanks for this useful info. Pls. U know I am a complete JJC in this. Kindly give me a clue to hw to locate agents. @Adesoji n Busayo, thanks a million. Na go de! E se gan! Dalu! Merci! Also, is the price for d flight return ticket or one way.

I presume it is a one way ticket as you are allowed to purchase a one way ticket since you are going on immigrant Visa but the difference in price is always little. For my Sis's case, I purchased a one yr return ticket but if you want to save so much, the one way is cheaper a lil.

@Temmytanny, all the best. I believe you'll have a good time in the US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by busayodot: 3:02am On Sep 09, 2012
Tips for people looking for cheap flights to the US.
December period would be winter in the US,so we should expect flight ticket to be reduced compared with summer. Now should you not mind long journeys and stop overs, check on Qatar airways, Emirates, Egypt air and even Turkish airline to New York. NY journeys are usually the cheapest and could be well under $1,000 per person. from JFK New York you'll get local flights (United, etc) to where ever you are going for around $200 depending on your destination, you could even buy that ticket before you leave Nigeria but make sure you leave some time gap enough from your touch down at JFK to cater for cases of delayed flight, I recommend 3hrs. If you also do not mind you'll get bus (Greyhound) from JFK to any destination which would be cheaper and you can also book from Nigeria via internet and with all this you may not spend up to $1,000 in total
Note if you book straight to a destination other than NY on these flights, it gets expensive because they would load you from JFK to another airline not theirs and it is at a premium but doing it yourself cuts the cost.
Example, I'm going to Atlanta
Qatar or Emirates, from Lagos to JFK NY $850 (Summer price)
United Airlines, from JFK to Hartsfield Jackson ATL $200

NB, they are separate tickets. Your brown Envelope would be opened at JFK with the immigrations

Wish everyone safe trip

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Trezeget: 4:29am On Sep 09, 2012
Hi frnds,my wife case numbr is 11000 plus,we hav sent d diverstiy visa form back 2 d KCC,since june and we havnt got a reply frm d KCC since den,pls we ar we likely 2 get a reply and wen ar we likely 2 be shedued 4 interview,tanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2012
Trezeget: Hi frnds,my wife case numbr is 11000 plus,we hav sent d diverstiy visa form back 2 d KCC,since june and we havnt got a reply frm d KCC since den,pls we ar we likely 2 get a reply and wen ar we likely 2 be shedued 4 interview,tanx

Call KCC.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2012
@ Busayo, thanks so much for your empowering write ups! I believe you have helped me n many others on this forum! God bless u! Did u book for ur sister online or via agent? Which agent or genuine online site for making payments? Bravo!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
@ Busayo, thanks so much for your empowering write ups! I believe you have helped me n many others on this forum! God bless u! Did u book for ur sister online or via agent? Which agent or genuine online site for making payments? Bravo!

For your stress-free online booking, check out www.wakanow.com right away. I believe all you flight bookings, Hotel reservations and airport pickup arrangements will be taken care of.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2012
Gentiger:

For your stress-free online booking, check out www.wakanow.com right away. I believe all you flight bookings, Hotel reservations and airport pickup arrangements will be taken care of.
please avoid booking online, go strait to their office with your passport and do your booking. This is the link for Travel agent in Nigeria,http://www.nigeriagalleria.com/Travel_and_Tourism/Travel_Agencies_a.html

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

please avoid booking online, go strait to their office with your passport and do your booking. This is the link for Travel agent in Nigeria,http://www.nigeriagalleria.com/Travel_and_Tourism/Travel_Agencies_a.html

Thanks Adesoji. That's really helpful.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
Trezeget: Hi frnds,my wife case numbr is 11000 plus,we hav sent d diverstiy visa form back 2 d KCC,since june and we havnt got a reply frm d KCC since den,pls we ar we likely 2 get a reply and wen ar we likely 2 be shedued 4 interview,tanx
kcc can't reply u if you dont request from them i ll advice you to send email to confirm about ur form processing consining ur CN i cant say precisly when u ll be schedule for ur interview but let wait for the for the next visa bulletin....faith works wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2012
@ Adesoji, do u mean the office of the Agents or the office of the Airline in the Airport? Thank u Soji n Getinger!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2012
Was just doing some research online, and found this site. Thought this might be helpful because it contains a list of registered foreign airlines in Nigeria with their Physical address, websites and contact phone nos. I believe one can go to their site to book.
Check it out please! http://www.cometonigeria.com/travel-info/international-airlines-in-nigeria

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2012
brightmon: temmytanny shuld b in God owns Country by now and i know he must be sharing his bush meat and cow head lol.
Enjoy bro, na God do am for u and Thank God for doing same for all members of dis forum.
Osufia in london, lol. Just joking ohhhhhhhh
Reporting live and direct from southlake Texas.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
@all, if you arent going to travel immidiately to US after you get your visa,then dont do your medicals early,wait til atleast two weeks to your interviews before medicals.
Medicals is 6months and not 1year as stated on Lagos embassy website. my passport has been seized until i do another medical before the give me and medicals is very expensive here. They said my medicals expired in june(15th).

I will gist you guys more later.... pls bear with me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2012
temmytanny: @all, if you arent going to travel immidiately to US after you get your visa,then dont do your medicals early,wait til atleast two weeks to your interviews before medicals.
Medicals is 6months and not 1year as stated on Lagos embassy website. my passport has been seized until i do another medical before the give me and medicals is very expensive here. They said my medicals expired in june(15th).

I will gist you guys more later.... pls bear with me
woww, so sorry abt that but thank God you made it to ur new home. Guy, am so happy for you bro. Na nose u go dey use dey talk now abi?
Sup G, i gonna gonna, u wanna wanna, hey man. Lol. Am so happy.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
@ Adesoji, do u mean the office of the Agents or the office of the Airline in the Airport? Thank u Soji n Getinger!

Any of the two,if you book at the airport you dont need comfirmation of the body pass again.If you book with agent make sure you collect your receipt and the ticket before the schedule day comfirm with the air line at the airport to comfirm your schedule.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
temmytanny: Reporting live and direct from southlake Texas.
. Hey hey hey! Welcome home, Temmy! Welcome to the land of opportunities! Welcome to the land of plenty! Welcome to the land of positivsm! Welcome to God's own country! Pls. Keep our space for us until we come. Your God go do our own too, amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
brightmon:
woww, so sorry abt that but thank God you made it to ur new home. Guy, am so happy for you bro. Na nose u go dey use dey talk now abi?

sorry about that Temmy it happened to one of my friend recently in Houston and I shared the experience earlier on this thread, dont be scared once you have entered you are save.Can you give me your contact number on my mail.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2012
My mentor, I wil miss U.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
@ adesoji, thanks once again for that useful info. God bless u!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
@ adesoji, thanks once again for that useful info. God bless u!
you are welcome bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:36am On Sep 10, 2012

Glad you made it thru. Welcome!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 5:04am On Sep 10, 2012
Congrats Temmy!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by prommy12(f): 6:22am On Sep 10, 2012
A cock may belong 2 a household bt wen it crows d entire community hears. d world shall hear of ur breaktru,progres & advancement. Congrats temmytanny
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:25am On Sep 10, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Not totally, but i still support you bro, some one did it online and tot all was fine until he got to the airlines office a day before his flight and was told they had issues (errors)with some people that booked online. His flight was later rescheduled till 8 days before the expiration of his visa,imagine such a risk.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:27am On Sep 10, 2012
Gentiger:

Glad you made it thru. Welcome!!
Thanks,now you believe i have visa and my flight itenary wasnt fake. Your success is coming soon bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:28am On Sep 10, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

sorry about that Temmy it happened to one of my friend recently in Houston and I shared the experience earlier on this thread, dont be scared once you have entered you are save.Can you give me your contact number on my mail.
I will do that sir
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2012
brightmon:
Hey! wats dude,i wanna wanna..... grin grin grin. Omo, na nose here oooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lillaowow(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2012
temmytanny: Hey! wats dude,i wanna wanna..... grin grin grin. Omo, na nose here oooo

hey sup dude... how do you do?
lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2012
lillaowow:

hey sup dude... how do you do?
lol
I do do bro..

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (869) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.