Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,240 members, 7,960,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! - Jokes Etc (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! (85669 Views)

Riddles! Riddles!! Riddles!!! / Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! / Riddles: Riddles: Riddles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
^^^ Okay,will try it but U av not said maybe or not I got d fill in d bracket question now
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
i did nah...u got it
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
^^^Okay
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
dlex21:

why is the letter A like noon?

Noon is d beginning of Afternoon
Letter A is d beginning of Afternoon
Ans=Both letter A and Noon begins Afternoon.
Am I right?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
u are wrong
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
dlex21: u are wrong

Because they are both in d middle of d 'day'. Right?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
naturalwaves:

Because they are both in d middle of d 'day'. Right?
now u are talking
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
What always ends a sporting event?

If one child has 12 1/4 sand piles and another has 3 3/4, and you combine them, how many sand piles do you have?

How many months have 28 days?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
dlex21: What always ends a sporting event?
Letter 't'

If one child has 12 1/4 sand piles and another has 3 3/4, and you combine them, how many sand piles do you have?
16 sand piles

all the months have 28 days
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
dlex21: What always ends a sporting event?

result
there are 6 sand piles in total but I have none
12 months(some just have more than 28)
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
I came late this time around.I think d answers av been supolied to all d questions by TInkybabe and Emmy.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Next2Bezee(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
1. A man was killed on Sunday morning. His wife found the body and called the police. The police arrived and questioned the chef, maid, butler, and gardener. Their alibis were:
Chef - making breakfast
Maid - getting mail
Butler - setting table
Gardener - watering plants
The police immediately arrested the criminal. Who was it and how did they know?

2. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

3. A man is leaving on a business trip and stops by his office on the way to the airport. The night watchman stops him and says, "Sir, don't take that flight. I had a dream last night that your plane would crash and everyone would die!" The business man cancels his trip and sure enough, the plane crashes, killing all the passengers. The man gives his watchman a $10,000 reward for saving his life, then fires him. Why?

Feel free to answer any of or all three riddles if you like. wink
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
^^^Looks tough.I like d challenge though.Let me put on my thinking cap.Нå.=D. нå. =D. нå. =D нå
«». «». «»
^. ^. ^.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by habayommy: 12:53am On Sep 05, 2012
Next2Bezee: 1. A man was killed on Sunday morning. His wife found the body and called the police. The police arrived and questioned the chef, maid, butler, and gardener. Their alibis were:
Chef - making breakfast
Maid - getting mail
Butler - setting table

2. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

3. A man is leaving on a business trip and stops by his office on the way to the airport. The night watchman stops him and says, "Sir, don't take that flight. I had a dream last night that your plane would crash and everyone would die!" The business man cancels his trip and sure enough, the plane crashes, killing all the passengers. The man gives his watchman a $10,000 reward for saving his life, then fires him. Why?
Feel free to answer any of or all three riddles if you like. wink

2. τ̅ђё room full of lions is the safest cos lions cannot survive without for 3yrs. All the lions wud be dead and decomposed.

1. The maid. I think the gateman shud be the one getting the mails
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 1:27am On Sep 05, 2012
Next2Bezee: 1. A man was killed on Sunday morning. His wife found the body and called the police. The police arrived and questioned the chef, maid, butler, and gardener. Their alibis were:
Chef - making breakfast
Maid - getting mail
Butler-setting table
Gardner-watering plants

The maid is the prime suspect because mail carriers don't work on sundays so she was lying.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2012
Chef - making breakfast
Maid - getting mail
Butler - setting table
The maid::she lied

The third, lions cannot go hungry for 3 years,na die be that o!

A watchman shouldnt be sleeping talk more of dreaminq, he was fired for sleeping on duty.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2012
naturalwaves: I came late this time around.I think d answers av been supolied to all d questions by TInkybabe and Emmy.
nobody got the 2nd one...not even my maths guru...tinkybabe

Tinkybabe:
result
the answer is 't'...not result
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2012
dlex21: If one child has 12 1/4 sand piles and another has 3 3/4, and you combine them, how many sand piles do you have?

A big pile.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
Add two letters to this three letter word and you'll actually have fewer. What am I?

You have a barrel of water, and you need to measure out just one gallon. How do you do this if you only have a three-gallon container and a five-gallon container?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
dlex21: Add two letters to this three letter word and you'll actually have fewer. What am I?

You have a barrel of water, and you need to measure out just one gallon. How do you do this if you only have a three-gallon container and a five-gallon container?
A. Few + er = Fewer
B. fill the three-gallon container. pour it into the five-galon container. it would 3/5 full. Fill the 3-gallon container again. Fill up the Five-gallon container. The left over in the three gallon container should be that which you seek to measure...
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
musKeeto:
A. Few + er = Fewer
B. fill the three-gallon container. pour it into the five-galon container. it would 3/5 full. Fill the 3-gallon container again. Fill up the Five-gallon container. The left over in the three gallon container should be that which you seek to measure...

u didnt get number 2
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
dlex21:

u didnt get number 2

Hello Dlex, there is nothing wrong with the answer he just gave U.It is very correct from his explanation and I got d same thing too;
U will fill d 3 gallon container with water and then pour it into d 5 gallon container.This means that 3/5 of d 5 gallon container is filled already

Next,fill in d 3 gallon container again and start pouring into d 5 gallon container.By d time d 5 gallon container is filled,2/3 of d 3 gallon container would be gone leaving just 1 gallon left which is our desired measurement.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
Yea...he Iڪ, didn't read it well...
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2012
^^^^ Okay but I got to get my cane now. grin grin grin
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
naturalwaves: ^^^^ Okay but I got to get my cane now. grin grin grin
for what nah?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
What letter has the ability to widen a road?

Which is correct: '9 and 6 is 14' or '9 and 6 are 14'?

If you count 20 houses on your right going to the store and 20 houses on your left coming home, how many houses did you count?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
dlex21: What letter has the ability to widen a road?
letter 's'

Which is correct: '9 and 6 is 14' or '9 and 6 are 14'?
none, 9 and 6 are 15

If you count 20 houses on your right going to the store and 20 houses on your left coming home, how many houses did you count?
20 houses. Its the same tin

[/quote]
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
dlex21:
for what nah?

To flog U ofcourse cheesy cheesy
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by brownangel1(f): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2012
walexydon: Another 1:
A woman shoots her husband, holds him under water 4 5mins after which she hangs him...10 mins later, they both go out 4 dinner...ow is dis possible
she wants to go and bury him,I guess
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2012
brown angel: she wants to go and bury him,I guess
nah...she's a photographer

naturalwaves:
To flog U ofcourse cheesy cheesy
lol

Emmy9ite: letter 's'

nah..
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
dlex21:
nah..

letter n

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Ladies And Gents, Its Crazy Picture Time. LAUGH RESPONSIBLY. / Its Funny!! Laugh And Crack Your Ribs, Exciting Jokes, Best Comedy Gists / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.