Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,615 members, 7,962,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

What's The Best Thing To Do When Food Enters Your Wind Pipe? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Thing To Do When Food Enters Your Wind Pipe? (1023 Views)

A Rejoinder To The Patient Allegedly Tied To A Urinary Pipe In Lagos / Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills / Be Okay Your Best Thing To Do Is Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Thing To Do When Food Enters Your Wind Pipe? by fubbyy(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2012
I was with a friend this evening in my house , we were eating gova while watching mancity match,all of a sudden he started choking, I was total confused on what to do,I even spoke in tongue while praying despite that I hardly attend church, he was struggling with his breathing while I was running up and down looking for what to do,this thing lasted for about 40 seconds, he suddenly cough and regain his normal breathing, he said the piece of gova entered his wind pipe, please what's the best thing to do when you get choked by a piece of food that entered your wind pipe?

(1) (Reply)

Myths And Facts About Weight Loss Supplements / Terms Of Agreement Reached Between Fg And Johesu / Man Allow Doctors End His Life After A Failed Sex Change Operation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.