Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,675 members, 7,962,185 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye (38755 Views)

Who Owns Lagos? By Sam Omatseye / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 12, 2012
Eko Ile:

Fixed you dumb a/s/ss.

Go and swim with your your own akpu kind.

www.igbolandforum.com .

LOL.....hahahahahahahaha....OMO Igbo doesn't know his place!

www.okoroland.com
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 12, 2012
Eko Ile:

Fixed you dumb a/s/ss.

Go and swim with your your own akpu kind.

www.igbolandforum.com .

...*sigh* attention deficit manifests itself again. Now shoosh!!! scurry along doggie as i do not entertain your kind.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:17pm On May 12, 2012
Eko Ile:

Is this why all ibo forums are dryer than the sahara desert?

Going by your backward analogy, ibo people and their forums are all dumb and Yoruba folks and their forums are smarter than you losers hence you clowns foolishly incapable of standing by and supporting your own people and forums.

This is nothing new anyways, you clowns are follow follow for life.

I am so sorry but I didnt know that this was strictly for yorubas !!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 12, 2012
Bandit C.:

...*sigh* attention deficit manifests again. Now shoosh!!! scurry along doggie as i do not entertain your kind.

CHINEKE MEEEEE! Ya get such a large vocab...Nnam me odunkwa riskeyyyy!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

[s]I am so sorry but I didnt know that this was strictly for yorubas !!
[/s]
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

LOL.....hahahahahahahaha....OMO Igbo doesn't know his place!

www.okoroland.com

Granpa,have you found your glasses yet ? Should i get your walking stick and your oxygen bottle and nasal cannula ? grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by papatosibe: 9:19pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

I am so sorry but I didnt know that this was strictly for yorubas !!

Now you know. Do the right thing, go join your fellow sicktards on : www.igbolandforum.com

Now run and leave NL for Yoruba people and friends of Yoruba people like the SS, ND, Hausa/Fulani, Ghanaian and everybody but the dorty Ibos
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Granpa,have you found your glasses yet ? Should i get your walking stick and your oxygen bottle and nasal cannula ? grin grin

You are a confirmed clown! Please don't distract me from my goal today! You obviously are confused! And please i am also waiting for your write up on your encounters with the "YORUBAS" since you met them all! OKPONU OSHI!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

CHINEKE MEEEEE! Ya get such a large vocab...Nnam me odunkwa riskeyyyy!

This is definitelly the time for me to start CPR and tell iya dudu to call the AMBULANCE !!! grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 12, 2012
papatosibe:

Now you know. Do the right thing, go join your fellow sicktards on : www.igbolandforum.com

Now run and leave NL for Yoruba people and friends of Yoruba people like the SS, ND, Hausa/Fulani, Ghanaian and everybody but the dorty Ibos

No..only when you change this one to yorubalandforum.com. The word naira does not belong to you but it is expected of yorubas whose greatest feats include stealing what does not belong to them.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

This is definitelly the time for me to start CPR and tell iya dudu to call the AMBULANCE !!! grin grin

LOL...silly u!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by EkoIle1: 9:24pm On May 12, 2012
Bandit C.:

...*sigh* attention deficit manifests again. Now shoosh!!! scurry along doggie as i do not entertain your kind.

Dumb idi.ot. You don't have to entertain anybody on NL you re-tarded clown and that's what we are telling you, go and entertain your own kind aka losers.

It's is not by force to entertain Yoruba people of kill yourself over Yoruba forum.

It's like in real life, you leeches wont stay in your villages, but instead you run around to leech on and crowd other people.

Can you losers stand on your own without bothering other people with your sorry and pathetic cries, bitching and whining?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by ikeyman00(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2012
@@@@@

some of these dna tribal fools should learn to respect the great igbos that drive in the tax flow in lagos

never again we the ndi-igbo wana read in nl that our properties are on lease like some i dot like shygay[/b]depicted

we have had enuff of disrespect

una hear

yeye bad belle

lagos is gone for ever

i remember seein some fake oyibo man house with large compound in youtube

let the owambe thing carry on jare

sorry for disruption people

now the rest of these yeye loud mouth like [b]bluetooth-less brain
can embark on sucidual mission cuz that the only option u got

imagine someone that invested so much in stuff like brt thing and some brainless id oit like [b]shygay[/b]log on to disrespect the people that drive in developement which the i doit lack
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2012
papatosibe:

Be smart,dude !! Maybe you should say non-Igbo south south !! Are you the owner of this organization? If the answer is NO which I am sure it is then you should go back to the farm and keep chewing grasses untiil you hear MR. DUNDEE ZOMBIE then you can come out !
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by PeterKbaba: 9:28pm On May 12, 2012
Bandit C.:

No..only when you change this one to yorubalandforum.com. The word naira does not belong to you but it is expected of yorubas whose greatest feats include stealing what does not belong to them.

See this fool. So its no longer about you claiming lagos again, now u are claiming nairaland... LMAO ... very soon u go claim say because your brothers they work for holland, that means holland na no man's land.. or better still, na una get holland. Ori Agbon

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by papatosibe: 9:29pm On May 12, 2012
Bandit C.:

You just dont wanna leave us alone . . . hun?

You hate us so much, yet you dont want to leave us alone. very typical of you guys in RL . . . always running to the SW. Yoruba/SW can do without the rest of Nigeria, however, the rest of Nigeria cannot survive without the Yoruba people/intelligentsia. We are the fabric holding the country together, in real life and online. wink
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by EkoIle1: 9:30pm On May 12, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@@

some of these dna tribal fools should learn to respect the great igbos that drive in the tax flow in lagos

never again we the ndi-igbo wana read in nl that our properties are on lease like some i dot like shygay[/b]depicted

we have had enuff of disrespect

una hear

yeye bad belle

lagos is gone for ever

i remember seein some fake oyibo man house with large compound in youtube

let the owambe thing carry on jare

sorry for disruption people

now the rest of these yeye loud mouth like [b]bluetooth-less brain
can embark on sucidual mission cuz that the only option u got

imagine someone that invested so much in stuff like brt thing and some brainless id oit like [b]shygay[/b]log on to disrespect the people that drive in developement which the i doit lack

STFU you dumb illiterate, you are not doing us any favor, it is mandatory that you pay taxes where you live and eat, but you don't have to stay in Lagos if paying taxes is strange to you, you can take your backward as/s/s/s back to your village and pay not taxes while you choke on your akpu.

Awon worthless leeches oshi buruku..
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 12, 2012
papatosibe:

You hate us so much, yet you dont want to leave us alone. very typical of you guys in RL . . . always running to the SW. Yoruba/SW can do without the rest of Nigeria, however, the rest of Nigeria cannot survive without the Yoruba people/intelligentsia. We are the fabric holding the country together, in real life and online. wink

It is known!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 12, 2012
PeterKbaba:

See this fool. So its no longer about you claiming lagos again, now u are claiming nairaland... LMAO ... very soon u go claim say because your brothers they work for holland, that means holland na no man's land.. or better still, na una get holland. Ori Agbon

That means coconut head...just in-case my OKORO brothers are reading.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by papatosibe: 9:32pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Be smart,dude !! Maybe you should say non-Igbo south south !! Are you the owner of this organization? If the answer is NO which I am sure it is then you should go back to the farm and keep chewing grasses untiil you hear MR. DUNDEE ZOMBIE then you can come out !

Kind of. The owner of this forum is Yoruba, which makes every Yoruba part owners of this great forum. So again, I reiterate, GTFOH. GO here: www.igbolandforum.com
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 12, 2012
papatosibe:

Kind of. The owner of this forum is Yoruba, which makes every Yoruba part owners of this great forum. So again, I reiterate, GTFOH. GO here: www.igbolandforum.com

OR HERE:

www.okoroland.com
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 12, 2012
PeterKbaba:

smh. Your level of comprehension is appalling. Your case is lost.

On a different note, these guys are getting hit from all directions, it's entertaining to watch them squealing like goats. lol.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 12, 2012
Lmao @ www.okoroland.com . . . .engineer no go kill me for here o. cheesy cheesy
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

You are a confirmed clown! Please don't distract me from my goal today! You obviously are confused! And please i am also waiting for your write up on your encounters with the "YORUBAS" since you met them all! OKPONU OSHI!

Grandpa, am still waiting for your response....me sef know say this grandpa no be coward grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Grandpa, am still waiting for your response....me sef know say this grandpa no be coward grin grin

What was your question again?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by ikeyman00(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2012
@@@@

conclusively u can see the Yoruba took the great igbo for a fool

how can anyone underestimate the igbo spirit

how many places in this nigeria have u see people come togerther to build; it takes a lot of discipline

1; village sq

2; 5 floors hall

air port

city from the scratch

went to war

run and invent things

someone can be patienec for years serving apprehenticeship while his fellow Yoruba are hook up in agero

igbowoman take no prisoner; u can see them in UN; ceos etc whorldwide

accelerated the developement of lagos through property investment; hence the call for igala to develop their place

run super eagles for years

and these crocoaches think they can log in to disrespect this? huh

now i know the reason the envy goes around the igbos throughout nigeria

some can console themselves in a way such as this

1; we will take back the land when naija split; ok

2; they use their mother to do juju; ok

3; they embeded in disrespecting their host;ok

4; dnt sale land to igbos, they live to dominate; ok

5;yea yea
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 12, 2012
papatosibe:

Change the bolded to Lagos and we are good. The rest of the yoruba region has nothing to offer themselves talk more of others. Let a new seaport and Int. airport emerge anywhere in the SS or SE, and you would know who the lagosians really are.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 12, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@

conclusively u can see the Yoruba took the great igbo for a fool

how can anyone underestimate the igbo spirit

how many places in this nigeria have u see people come togerther to build; it takes a lot of discipline

1; village sq

2; 5 floors hall

air port

city from the scratch

went to war

run and invent things

someone can be patienec for years serving apprehenticeship while his fellow Yoruba are hook up in agero

igboman take no prison; u can see them in UN; ceos etc whorldwide

accelerated the developement of lagos through property investment; hence the call for igala to develop their place

run super eagles for years

and these crocoaches think they can log in to disrespect this? huh

now i know the reason the envy goes around the igbos throughout nigeria

some can console themselves in a way such as this

1; we will take back the land when naija split; ok

2; they use their mother to do juju; ok

3; they embeded in disrespecting their host;ok

4; dnt sale land to igbos, they live domination; ok

5;yea yea

Can you please interpret what you just wrote? In OKORO language.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by qmd24(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2012
State of example
By Sam Omatseye

Its allocation cannot pay its wage bills, so Lagos would have been like many states that cannot afford its minimum wage burden. The doctors have the temerity of strike for quite the reason that Lagos is a rich state as though the state resources are for them alone.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/columnist/monday/sam-omatseye/45733-state-of-example.html
Am i allowed to use my NL username on www.igbolandforum.com ? Maybe I can help you drive traffic to it since you need yorubas to survive. tongue

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

OR HERE:

www.okoroland.com

ah ah !! Granpa, I thought you said your "mental alacrity" and "sophistication" goor na helele ? How come you no undastand wetin be the difference between nairaland.com and yorubaland.com ? Granpaaaaa,you sef! Why you dey lie for small pikin sef ?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Awalla: 9:42pm On May 12, 2012
yaribas, must all die envying Ibos, retards

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

APC To PDP: We Can’t Give Portfolios To Thugs, Mistresses As You Did / Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club / Why Was Ojukwu Given A State Burial By Nigerian Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.