Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,675 members, 7,962,185 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye (38755 Views)

Who Owns Lagos? By Sam Omatseye / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by ikeyman00(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2012
Can you please interpret what you just wrote? In OKORO language.

sorry i dnt speak tribal-mark lingo

sorry about dat fool

ndo
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Awalla: 9:43pm On May 12, 2012
Nairaland acute tribalist and race haters, all yaribas, low lifes
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Awalla: 9:44pm On May 12, 2012
thy can't stop hating, who never sees them, envy , jealousy and complex problems, but why
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

What was your question again?

Ok. Seriously grandpa have you found your reading glasses and the oxygen bottle ?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

ah ah !! Granpa, I thought you said your "mental alacrity" and "sophistication" goor na helele ? How come you no undastand wetin be the difference between nairaland.com and yorubaland.com ? Granpaaaaa,you sef! Why you dey lie for small pikin sef ?
OKORO with half a brain, so you want to claim nairaland now? wow,... wonders shall never end.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Awalla: 9:47pm On May 12, 2012
Yourube, accommodate , for where, maybe they accommodate dogs and goats well, how could haters accommodate, oh maybe accommodate to kill, dumb skuls

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by qmd24(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2012
Awalla: [s]yaribas, must all die envying Ibos, retards[/s]

your father. eediot
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 12, 2012
Awalla: Nairaland acute tribalist and race haters, all yaribas, low lifes

So ibos are not tribalists ? Interesting theory from a gollum.Imbec'ile.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 12, 2012
Awalla: yaribas, must all die envying Ibos, retards

How can you envy something you don't even consider as equal?? The bitter truth is your average Yoruba does not even see an Ibo as equal talk less of expending so much energy on hating you lot! ODUNKWA RISKEYYYYY chineke meeeeeee!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by DaLover(m): 9:49pm On May 12, 2012
papatosibe:

Now you know. Do the right thing, go join your fellow sicktards on : www.igbolandforum.com

Now run and leave NL for Yoruba people and friends of Yoruba people like the SS, ND, Hausa/Fulani, Ghanaian and everybody but the dorty Ibos

Please SS people are not friends of Yoruba..
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by nic121: 9:49pm On May 12, 2012
i disagree i would say it is the benue peeps. I was stranded there twice and boy was I treated like a queen by strangers.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 12, 2012
DaLover:

Who are SS people again? Never heard of it??
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Awalla: 9:50pm On May 12, 2012
I thinks is best to allow you all haters and tribal machines to go hug exploding transformer, pigs
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

So ibos are not tribalists ? Interesting theory from a gollum.Imbec'ile.

This is so cliche ! You need to reform thats the secret grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2012
DaLover:

That was below the belt grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by ikeyman00(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2012
@@@@@

boba clot thread
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 12, 2012
Awalla: I thinks is best to allow you all haters and tribal machines to go hug exploding transformer, pigs

ISI EWU!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

That was below the belt grin grin grin grin cheesy

I see you from a thousand miles away...tread carefully my friend.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

This is so cliche ! You need to reform thats the secret grin grin

who is this ? Abeg face front.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

LOL...don't mind him. Awon eyan soro OKORO naa soro.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

How can you envy something you don't even consider as equal?? The bitter truth is your average Yoruba does not even see an Ibo as equal talk less of expending so much energy on hating you lot! ODUNKWA RISKEYYYYY chineke meeeeeee!

Granpa,this your comment sef! You sure say nobe the glaucoma dey make you to dey mistype like this ? Shey you lick red oil ni abi na the color of ur teeth be that ?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2012
hw can did criminal yorogba be accomodating?

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Mumu,this is worst nightmare,Nri Priest. Take note cos I wont say it again! I dont hide my identity!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 12, 2012
Arysexy: hw can did criminal yorogba be accomodating?

You LIE! That looks like CHINEDU with tribal marks.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2012
does dis ole look lyk an accomodating woman? she can only accomodate ministry of health looted funds

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

LOL...don't mind him. Awon eyan soro OKORO naa soro.

I hear you,granpa ! Are you getting enough oxygen or should I increase the liter?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Mumu,this is worst nightmare,Nri Priest. Take note cos I wont say it again! I dont hide my identity!

Hahaha I thought as much.Did mukina2 ban you ? tongue
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 12, 2012
Arysexy: does dis ole look lyk an accomodating woman? she can only accomodate ministry of health looted funds

what could be more disgusting than an okija priest turned governor ? Only in okoroland,i tell ya.

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2012
It has been a wonderful day! Have a pleasant weekend,you all. Nri Priest signing out. smiley smiley
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli: It has been a wonderful day! Have a pleasant weekend,you all. Nri Priest signing out. smiley smiley

Are you signing in to www.igbolandforum.com ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 10:13pm On May 12, 2012
what could be more disgusting than an okija priest turned governor ? huh huh Only in okoroland,i tell ya.

how about this toad eyed caged animal? d omoluabi of iyorogba land

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by DaLover(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

Who are SS people again? Never heard of it??

It that so, ok let me joggle ur memory, they funded ur education

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

APC To PDP: We Can’t Give Portfolios To Thugs, Mistresses As You Did / Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club / Why Was Ojukwu Given A State Burial By Nigerian Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.