Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,688 members, 7,962,216 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye (38756 Views)

Who Owns Lagos? By Sam Omatseye / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 12, 2012
This is so pathetic......
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OneNaira6: 10:18pm On May 12, 2012
Yoruba can lie through their teeth. Most accommodating how? Is it not the same accommodation we see on other parts of nigeria? Asaba, warri, ph, enugu, calabar, onitsha, abuja, etc have multiple non-indigenous living within it therefore what makes lagos more accommodating than those cities? Roflmao.
The most educated hit the fan so this is the new one.Chei wonders shall never end.

Rotflmao @ the whining from yoruba's about igbo speaking on this thread. you spoke about a group in your chest-beating, spoke lies about them, called the ethnic group name from page 1-3 and una shocked they came to fight you. Lmfao. How many igbo people spoke on page 1? how many times was the ethic group mentioned by una on page 1? More than three times. You called chukwuemeka everywhere and you are suprised chukwuemeka came. Lmfao. Next time dont call chukwuemeka and chukwuemeka will allow you to wallow in una ignorance and chest-beating with nothing to back yourself up with. As for now, take the head beating like a man and stop crying about that sh1t.

The ibadan and illorin lie is comical to say the least. This is why I'm an advocate for others traveling and seeing than sitting home and listening to story telling. If not for the fact, I've been to both places, I probably would believe the lies that posted on this forum on amount of igbo population residing there and how the two places look. Smh
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 12, 2012
Arysexy:

how about this toad eyed caged animal? d omoluabi of iyorogba land

O boy see your governor.shame no dey catch you.No wonder he sacked non-abian ibos from his state. tongue juju gofnoh

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2012
Yoruba and juju are twins, even this islamic Yoruba slave add juju to allah worshiping

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by iconaus: 10:25pm On May 12, 2012
Yoruba show us the proof of being accomodating. Does lagos represent yoruba tribe in all ramifications? no no. What is the evidence that yorubas are more accodating in osun, ekiti, ondo oyo the core yoruba states . Lagos looks so because it was the capital city for ages. Yorubas will smile at you and stab you in the back how does this atribute depicts hospitality? Lagos represents nigeria much as Abuja and PHC . Lagos was taken from yorubas . The wicked display of area boy and yoruba landlord contradicts what sam wrote.The topic is totally uncalled for as i hate associating my self with Lagos . Lagos is shame to Nigeria .4th worse city to live in the whole world. A documentary about lagos shown in Australia was an eye sore and an embarrasment to Nigerian citizens residing there. Lagos is the epicentre of suffering in the whole Nigeria.

In a different angle. Are we not one Nigeria ? why the noise about accomodating ? is such said about cities like NY, sydney, los angeles etc . I would say that the people who migrate most are the most accomodating given that they will always feel safe as visitors much as they will protect people in their own domain. People who migrate less are scared of being maltreated by their hosts since they maltreat (e.g area boys and yoruba land lord in lagos) their visitors. This the fact .

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 12, 2012
Arysexy: Yoruba and juju are twins, even this islamic Yoruba slave add juju to allah worshiping

You wont want me to start with otokoto,Reverend king and clifford orji.These folks are proudly biafrans and I'm sure you know that. tongue bloody cannibals ! grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 12, 2012
icon aus: Yoruba show us the proof of being accomodating. Does lagos represent yoruba tribe in all ramifications? no no. What is the evidence that yorubas are more accodating in osun, ekiti, ondo oyo the core yoruba states . Lagos looks so because it was the capital city for ages. Yorubas will smile at you and stab you in the back how does this atribute depicts hospitality? Lagos represents nigeria much as Abuja and PHC . Lagos was taken from yorubas . The wicked display of area boy and yoruba landlord contradicts what sam wrote.The topic is totally uncalled for as i hate associating my self with Lagos . Lagos is shame to Nigeria .4th worse city to live in the whole world. A documentary about lagos shown in Australia was an eye sore and an embarrasment to Nigerian citizens residing there. Lagos is the epicentre of suffering in the whole Nigeria.

In a different angle. Are we not one Nigeria ? why the noise about accomodating ? is such said about cities like NY, sydney, los angeles etc . I would say that the people who migrate most are the most accomodating given that they will always feel safe as visitors much as they will protect people in their own domain. People who migrate less are scared of being maltreated by their hosts since they maltreat (e.g area boys and yoruba land lord in lagos) their visitors. This the fact .

So lagos is still the capital now ? Do you have brain at all ?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Abeyjide: 10:34pm On May 12, 2012
Arysexy: hw can did criminal yorogba be accomodating?

no talk dat one,u no knw say na u people dey thief pass.no b u people get d highest percentage of criminals?oju yo bo
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by papatosibe: 10:43pm On May 12, 2012
icon aus: Yoruba show us the proof of being accomodating.

Read the article. Thats the proof. It was written by a non-Yoruba. What more do you need?

Does lagos represent yoruba tribe in all ramifications?

Yes. Lagos is Yoruba and Yoruba is Lagos. You cannot separate the two.

What is the evidence that yorubas are more accodating in osun, ekiti, ondo oyo the core yoruba states .

Because most of the Yorubas living in Lagos are from the states you mentioned. You may or may not be well educated, but if you read the article again, slowly this time around, the answer to your stupidddd question will come to you.

Lagos looks so because it was the capital city for ages.

Meaning?

Yorubas will smile at you and stab you in the back how does this atribute depicts hospitality?

. . .Because hospitality is about "smiling at you and stabbing you in the back." Simples!

The topic is totally uncalled for[b] as i hate associating my self with Lagos[/b] .

You dont have to. All we are asking for is that you and your ever-whining lazy brothers leave us the fuk alone. Is that too much to ask for?

Lagos is shame to Nigeria .4th worse city to live in the whole world.

Whare are you from? The fact that Lagos was ranked at all makes me proud. One wonders why your state of origin was not ranked . . .

A documentary about lagos shown in Australia was an eye sore and an embarrasment to Nigerian citizens residing there.

Wait until they do a documentary about your state, you might want to start thinking of how you'd describe it when your Otokoto shrines are finally shown on TV for the world to see how wicked and backward you guys are.

Lagos is the epicentre of suffering in the whole Nigeria

It wasnt always like that when Yorubas were the only people inhabiting the place . . .

In a different angle. Are we not one Nigeria ?

Yes we are one Nigeria, but we all have different surnames. Its time each person start answering hin papa name. If you are Chukudi or Emeka or Okoro or Nwokocha you do not belong in Lagos. Period!

why the noise about accomodating ?

No one is making any noise. We are just here setting records straight.

is such said about cities like NY, sydney, los angeles etc .

Meaning?

I would say that the people who migrate most are the most accomodating given that they will always feel safe as visitors much as they will protect people in their own domain. People who migrate less are scared of being maltreated by their hosts since they maltreat (e.g area boys and yoruba land lord in lagos) their visitors. This the fact .

You have the logic upside down.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2012
no talk dat one,u no knw say na u people dey thief pass.no b u people get d highest percentage of criminals?oju yo bo

u mean all these bank robbery in Yoruba states are not from ya land? wot do ds criminals have in common? Tinubu, bankOLE, bode kirikiri george, alao akala, gbenga daniel, iyabo obasanjo, obj etc

do u recognize dis picture of shina rambo d yoriba police officer turn thief?

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Awalla: 10:50pm On May 12, 2012
I laugh in Swahili, Ibos not equal to yaribas, hohohohohohoho!!!!!!!!!!!, in ur life Piggy goat, in what area dumbass, bunch of rascals and idiotic imbeciles
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2012
You dont have to. All we are asking for is that you and your ever-whining lazy brothers leave us the fuk alone. Is that too much to ask for?

WE CANNOT LEAVE LAGOS FOR U!!! DO UR WORST!!! LAZY Yoruba F.0.0L! 1 NAIJERIA!!!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 12, 2012
Arysexy:

u mean all these bank robbery in Yoruba states are not from ya land? wot do ds criminals have in common? Tinubu, bankOLE, bode kirikiri george, alao akala, gbenga daniel, iyabo obasanjo, obj etc

do u recognize dis picture of shina rambo d yoriba police officer turn thief?

Pathetic as it may be.The ibo list is endless - okadigbo,oju-iku,Wabara,pius ayim,clifford orji,uzor kalu,theodore orji,arysexy grin ,otokoto,Reverend king,Osisikanku who made CNN/BBC headline for kidnapping and rapin ibo women. . . .This is irritating aswerigad.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 12, 2012
Arysexy:

just thank your ancestors in hell that we are not wicked like boko boys.We for don use bomb finish una. tongue

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OneNaira6: 10:55pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli: Afam,just wait cos am still reading; I will give these people both those who are claiming bini the f.u.cking piece of my mind,today! You guys are in for a long haul. I lived in lagos for over12yrs and spoke their language! I know them more than most ppl does!

Dude you noticed that. It is not the first and it most certainly wont be the last. I've busted about 4 of them already one was a guy pretending bini but on one thread he accidently left it spill he was yoruba which of course I pointed out, that sure did not stop him, he's stil going around calling himself bini. Smh. another was pretending to be igbo; unfortuntely for him, I witness him telling his original ethnicity, like before I pointed it out, that was the last time I saw him. He probably changed id and continued. So forth and so on. I've witnessed physics bust one and the busted n1gga tried to blame me as if I was the one that told him to say he takes pride in being yoruba and under two comments later, pretend he's not yoruba. I smh when I see them do sh1t like that
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Awalla: 10:57pm On May 12, 2012
Not your not wicked , its your weak and cowards , can’t do anything, would you dare ?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Extrazee: 10:58pm On May 12, 2012
Arysexy:

No mind dem!
They should hug transformers if they can't live with us.
Fooolish people.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2012

just thank you ancestors in hell that we are not wicked like boko boys.We for don use bomb finish una. tongue

SULEIMAN muhamed, d yorogba terorist from ogbomosho should help u cowards do it faster, we are waiting for when u will summon d liver to chase us out of lagos.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Awalla: 11:01pm On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

just thank your ancestors in hell that we are not wicked like boko boys.We for don use bomb finish una. tongue

Asshole , weak and cowardice not that your not wicked,
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Extrazee: 11:03pm On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Na lie! Una no fit!
Weak modafockers!
Bombing takes courage and strength. Shey na mouth you go take bomb?
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 12, 2012
Arysexy:

SULEIMAN muhamed, d yorogba terorist from ogbomosho should help u cowards do it faster, we are waiting for when u will summon d liver to chase us out of lagos.

if that will make you leave,why not ? Just anything to get rid of parasites in yorubaland. smiley

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 12, 2012
Awalla:

Asshole , weak and cowardice not that your not wicked,

Buttwipe !
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 12, 2012
Extrazee:
Na lie! Una no fit!
Weak modafockers!

You think so ? If we can frustrate Zik and defeat biafra,what makes you think we can't kick your asss now ?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by PeterKbaba: 11:07pm On May 12, 2012
Crazy set of people... Oya, Igbo man tell me what is the Investment you have in Lagos... Coz igbo man go always dey talk rubbish... SO PLEASE TELL US ALL, WHAT IS YOUR TANGIBLE INVESTMENT IN LAGOS AND PLS AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ASSET (CAR, HOUSE, LAND).. TELL ME THE MONEY GENERATING COMPANY YOU HAVE IN LAGOS, THAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU OWN LAGOS. The last time i checked, most igbo business na spear part, bend down select second handed cloths in Yaba, or selling engine oil at the filling station, or repairing wrist watches...80% of all the International Company have their head quarters in Lagos... AND the only reason companies come to Nigeria, is because they know that if the can balance in Lagos.. They can employ Leaned Lagosian's as regional managers to other parts of Nigeria.. PLS DONT TALK RUBBISH ABOUT OIL MONEY, CAUSE WE YORUBA STATE HAVE OIL and we also share our Oil money happily with all other parts of Nigeria.. Lagos state, Ogun state and including Ondo state all have Crude Oil... so please make no igbo man talk rubbish abeg (You can never hear Yoruba man behaving like the lazy ego of Igbo man, that will always talk about Oyel money (oil money)... Im sure most Igbos dont even know we Yorubas have OIL, cos we are not Ego Lazy.. you get the drift ). We can accommodate you all homeless people , but don't take our sweet hospitality for weakness. Most of your matured igbo in nigeria and abroad have testified the studied at the University of Ibadan.

Mumus, even the music and movie industry that gives all Nigerians abroad, a sense of belonging and as 1 is head quarter in Lagos. I remember those days that we will watch igbo movies and your see an homeless man tired of tapping pan wine... the mother then raise money ffrom family and traditional members to send him to Lagos... Lagos will always be Nigerias London...... Pls can you tell me what state in Nigeria as ever been better..

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 12, 2012
Extrazee:
Na lie! Una no fit!
Weak modafockers!

Do not mind these butt scratchers. They think their ridiculous intra-tribal poo slinging, where they were hopping from tree to tree and butchering themselves constitutes strength and courage.

When the time comes, we would see the outcome.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Awalla: 11:09pm On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Buttwipe !

coward
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 12, 2012
PeterKbaba: Crazy set of people... Oya, Igbo man tell me what is the Investment you have in Lagos... Coz igbo man go always dey talk rubbish... SO PLEASE TELL US ALL, WHAT IS YOUR TANGIBLE INVESTMENT IN LAGOS AND PLS AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ASSET (CAR, HOUSE, LAND).. TELL ME THE MONEY GENERATING COMPANY YOU HAVE IN LAGOS, THAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU OWN LAGOS. The last time i checked, most igbo business na spear part, bend down select second handed cloths in Yaba, or selling engine oil at the filling station, or repairing wrist watches...80% of all the International Company have their head quarters in Lagos... AND the only reason companies come to Nigeria, is because they know that if the can balance in Lagos.. They can employ Leaned Lagosian's as regional managers to other parts of Nigeria.. PLS DONT TALK RUBBISH ABOUT OIL MONEY, CAUSE WE YORUBA STATE HAVE OIL and we also share our Oil money happily with all other parts of Nigeria.. Lagos state, Ogun state and including Ondo state all have Crude Oil... so please make no igbo man talk rubbish abeg (You can never hear Yoruba man behaving like the lazy ego of Igbo man, that will always talk about Oyel money (oil money)... Im sure most Igbos dont even know we Yorubas have all, cos we are not Ego Lazy.. you get the drift ). We can accommodate you all homeless people , but don't take our sweet hospitality for weakness. Most of your matured igbo in nigeria and abroad have testified the studied at the University of Ibadan.

Mumus, even the music and movie industry that gives all Nigerians abroad, a sense of belonging and as 1 is head quarter in Lagos. I remember those days that we will watch igbo movies and your see an homeless man tired of tapping pan wine... the mother then raise money ffrom family and traditional members to send him to Lagos... Lagos will always be Nigerias London...... Pls can you tell me what state in Nigeria as ever been better..

Lmao. . .Italy is to binis as lagos is to ibos. smiley 8-)
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Arysexy(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2012

just thank you ancestors in hell that we are not wicked like boko boys.We for don use bomb finish una. tongue

d real parasites are d lazy able bodied Yoruba men who go around shouting 'OWODA' 'OWODA' at hard working non Yoruba indigenes. arent u ashamed somebody came to ya papa land and make dough while u are busy gallivanting begging money? ain't u ashamed of being a tenant in ya so called lagos while non yorogbas are ur landlords? not because u are accomodating but bc ur people are very lazy!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Extrazee: 11:12pm On May 12, 2012
Imagine lagos without Igbos. It'll look like a deserted island.
Area boys go de rob for midday cos tithe no go dey again.
Fashola sef go dey street dey collect tax.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 12, 2012
Bandit C.:

Do not mind these butt scratchers. They think their ridiculous intra-tribal poo slinging, where they were hopping from tree to tree and butchering themselves constitutes strength and courage.

When the time comes, we would see the outcome.

Stop tripping. . .Your grand-daddies tried it and failed.massob are trying something stu-pid but they always end up in prison.I hope your buddies have money to pay your bail sha cheesy
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Awalla: 11:13pm On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Lmao. . .Italy is to binis as lagos is to ibos. smiley 8-)

You really need to grow up dude, cos your reasoning is quite like that of grashopper
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 12, 2012
Extrazee: Imagine lagos without Igbos. It'll look like a deserted island.
Area boys go de rob for midday cos tithe no go dey again.
Fashola sef go dey street dey collect tax.

only bastarrds brag. . .stop imagining and get real.Start leaving tomorrow if them born una well.Alas,no where to go.pathetic

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Willing To Return N400m To FG – Lawyer / The Grenade Of A Security Personnel Exploded Not A Suicide Bomber - EBSG / The New Age Qualification To Run For A Political Office In Nigeria By Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.