Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,084 members, 7,963,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:39 PM

Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! (38224 Views)

The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by HezronLorraine(m): 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
dlex21:
I hope sooo...
Still yet 2 see oblivion, Olympus has fallen, F & F 6...
Wanna c man of steel sooon
pls don't try watching oblivion.its super boring.I threw my sprite bottle at the screens after seeing the goddamn movie.everyone cursed out of the cinema.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by alaricsaltzman: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: pls don't try watching oblivion.its super boring.I threw my sprite bottle at the screens after seeing the goddamn movie.everyone cursed out of the cinema.
Really? Yet 2 watch it ooo
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by HezronLorraine(m): 3:23am On Jun 22, 2013
alaric saltzman:
Really? Yet 2 watch it ooo
its not worth dying for,u can watch it to satisfy curiosity.
I bet u wouldn't be impressed.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by pasqal09: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
I just saw man of steel now. Its breathtaking!
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by MrMurdah: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
The call
Olympus has fallen
GI JOE 2
Evil Dead
Jurassic ark 3d
Oblivion
Z world
The Purge
Man of Steel
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 23, 2013
Mr Murdah: The call
Olympus has fallen
GI JOE 2
Evil Dead
Jurassic ark 3d
Oblivion
Z world
The Purge
Man of Steel

you call these ones your best movies? undecided

@thread for those that love Olympus has Fallen, then I recommend The Last Stand wink
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by aweonline(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
jst watchd hatchet3...its a 1st class horror film ...also,star trek into darkness is anoda bomb..y'll must watch it
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by dlex21(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2013
21 & over...hilarious!
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by boofydon: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
mehnn has anyone watched cell 211 its d bomb
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
I saw Oblivion some weeks ago, I was indifferent as to my judgemental of what the movie is all about and also about Tom Cruise's role. It is quite a futuristic movie with apocalyptic sense that comes with whole bunch of survival. Morgan Freeman is a man I admire personally. His part was a little bit at the background. That really removes something about his voice and accent, which is very interesting to hear in any movie he is part of.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
aweonline: jst watchd hatchet3...its a 1st class horror film ...also,star trek into darkness is anoda bomb..y'll must watch it
Hatchet 3 is brutally horrifying, and I find the killings a bit disturbing.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nomski0(f): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
Right now- fast n furious 6, iron man 3, after earth, white house down,(cant wait to view it), man of steel, hangover 3, world war z and despicable me 2.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by alaricsaltzman: 7:21am On Jun 30, 2013
Just saw Olympus has fallen!!! Damn...its in my top 5 movies of dis year...
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Damon03(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2013
Lol, people keep mentioning fast and furious 6. I deleted that crap. (shift+ delete for that matter)
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nomski0(f): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2013
Damon03: Lol, people keep mentioning fast and furious 6. I deleted that crap. (shift+ delete for that matter)
Wow.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Damon03(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2013
Nomski0:
Wow.
angry
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by dlex21(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
Warm bodies, redemption
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by dlex21(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
Damon03: Lol, people keep mentioning fast and furious 6. I deleted that crap. (shift+ delete for that matter)
Yet 2 see it ooo...is it that bad??
Well diff strokes 4 diff folks
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Damon03(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
dlex21:
Yet 2 see it ooo...is it that bad??
Well diff strokes 4 diff folks

Well if u're into fast car tricks, armour tank and crashes, then it's not totally bad. It's just that the tricks were too glaring for my taste. It's a movie nt a top 'anything' movie.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
[size=18pt]I love Fast and Furious 6[/size]
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Damon03(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
^ One man's meat... grin
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by sholay2011(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
I just saw an old movie entitled "The Departed". I really enjoyed the movie. Martin Scorcese on point! cool
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by SIRcumalot: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
Star trek into the darkness that khan guy kicked asssss!!!!!
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nomski0(f): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: [size=18pt]I love Fast and Furious 6[/size]
Liked it too.
Suprised that anyone can actually 'hate' it
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Damon03(m): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2013
Nomski0: Liked it too.
I don't 'hate' it. Just didn't live up to my expectations being that I've seen fast five
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2013
Nomski0: Liked it too.
I know hey
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by viruz007(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
Iron Man 3, Olympus Has Fallen (just downloaded the Blu-Ray rip... collector's item tinz grin ), Star Trek Into the darkness (Benedict Cumberbatch (Acted as SHerlock in the TV series) makes for a wonderful villain), Man Of Steel, Fast & Furious 6. So far for now.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nomski0(f): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
Damon03: I don't 'hate' it. Just didn't live up to my expectations being that I've seen fast five
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
Damon03: I don't 'hate' it. Just didn't live up to my expectations being that I've seen fast five
smh what were u expecting sef..cars flying?
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
anyway no movie has done if for me dis yr atall,fast and furious was jus t there too normal,the all anticipated man of steel was too useless.gosh is that how superman was suppose to be..i think we need to tell cw to continue the smallville for us abeg,had many issues with d movie gan..if i begin dey list eh..after earth hmm havnt seen it yet bt its on my file..ppl say its ohk..umm what else iron man 3..lols no iron man was great didnt really give me d jumpy feeling..no much anticipation,it was just a cliche.through d last part was nice*winks*..umm thats all..am really more of a series kind of guy..movies just dnt do it much for me..too straight forward..short,very predictive..bt last yr many movies did it starting frm the breaking dawn to brave(animation),this means war,the vow and so on..lets nt forget d amazing underworld...
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
mr.drizzy:
anyway no movie has done if for me dis yr atall,fast and furious was jus t there too normal,the all anticipated man of steel was too useless.gosh is that how superman was suppose to be..i think we need to tell cw to continue the smallville for us abeg,had many issues with d movie gan..if i begin dey list eh..after earth hmm havnt seen it yet bt its on my file..ppl say its ohk..umm what else iron man 3..lols no iron man was great didnt really give me d jumpy feeling..no much anticipation,it was just a cliche.through d last part was nice*winks*..umm thats all..am really more of a series kind of guy..movies just dnt do it much for me..too straight forward..short,very predictive..bt last yr many movies did it starting frm the breaking dawn to brave(animation) and so on..lets nt forget d amazing underworld...

oya try these ones:

Warm bodies
The best offer-great movie
Place beyond the pines
evil dead
mud(not watched it but heard good things about it)
Wreck It Ralph-one of the best
Olympus has fallen
stoker
The last stand
Jack the giant slayer
gangster squad
side effects -also one of the best

And my best I've watched this year though it's a 2yr old one is Flowers Of War. It'll move you to tears
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by GJames(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
mr.drizzy:
anyway no movie has done if for me dis yr atall,fast and furious was jus t there too normal,the all anticipated man of steel was too useless.gosh is that how superman was suppose to be..i think we need to tell cw to continue the smallville for us abeg,had many issues with d movie gan..if i begin dey list eh..after earth hmm havnt seen it yet bt its on my file..ppl say its ohk..umm what else iron man 3..lols no iron man was great didnt really give me d jumpy feeling..no much anticipation,it was just a cliche.through d last part was nice*winks*..umm thats all..am really more of a series kind of guy..movies just dnt do it much for me..too straight forward..short,very predictive..bt last yr many movies did it starting frm the breaking dawn to brave(animation),this means war,the vow and so on..lets nt forget d amazing underworld...
I guess we are opposites. I love all the movies hate, and hate all the movies love( d 1s u listd here). Rarely watch series because they are too long. Although we agree on the iron man movies and about no movie doing it for you this year

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom / What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? / ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.