Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,716 members, 7,962,316 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) (15534 Views)

I Am Ashamed To Call My Self A Chelsea Fan. / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by Enrythesis(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2012
cech form wil det d match. because cech always save chelse. i tip bayern to win and shower d beer
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by Omogbhollahorn(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2012
miteolu: Wait a minute... are chelsea fan cows?
no dey are not but i fink u are so dull ur brain cant tell that animals do watch football....lame dick headed guy shocked
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by Rotty32(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2012
This is nice . It look real
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by donwater(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2012
Blues 4 eva!
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by Silensa(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2012
Chelsea can neva lose no mata wat u tink
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by ochiaha1(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2012
A Cow-thief will rustle it before they know it grin

Seriously, I wish Chelsea all the best because of our own John Mikel Obi and Mike Emenalo. However, Chelsea are up against a team made up of battle-hardened players who have competed regularly in the UEFA Champions League series for many successive years now and have always got to the Semi-Finals of the championship on previous occassions.

This no be Barca oh !!! So they should not count their chickens, or cows, before they are hatched or born.
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by Esinwaju: 11:34am On May 17, 2012
Jokers and plonkers. The 2008 episode will repeat itself only that this time around, the city is Munich and not Moscow.
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by Ranoscky(m): 11:43am On May 17, 2012
That guy is the most cowardest coward cow ever, lol.
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by sylve11: 11:44am On May 17, 2012
Chelsea fans self . . sad sad sad cool
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by olempe(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2012
WOW!! I love thissssssss... grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by Ranoscky(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2012
sylve11: Chelsea fans self . . sad sad sad cool
I dey Tel u.
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by miteolu(m): 12:14pm On May 17, 2012
Akainzo:

Pride of England? Una no win EPL you dey mouth Pride angry angry shocked shocked
For league sef, there are 2 London clubs above you, and you still dey mouth Pride angry angry grin grin

Better go for an all night vigil at TB Joshua's church on Friday night. That may help you calm down a little. grin

Yeye (fool) Ambassador of England. You have failed to prove it and you will continue to disgrace England. Look how many teams in England had being parading UCL Final like you CHELSEA without lifting cup? The best you know how to do is to use more than two managers/couches within a season before heading badluck. Go to T.B.Joshua to pray against the spirit of almost get there but afterward failure and empty basket. grin wink undecided[color=#006600][/color] kiss shocked
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by yankidelta(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2012
Na dis kain thing dey vex me.That was how we dressed a cow in chelsea colours in 2009 Ω̴̩̩̩̥ lost against Man U̶̲̥̅̊.We no dey learn....To my fellow fans:just allow the game be then we can do all these based on the outcome.
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by mikron(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2012
OCCULTIST: Because of this they have done to this HOLY COW,chelsea will lose.
Hw do u know the cow is holy?
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by mikron(m): 1:01pm On May 17, 2012
I am a die hard manchester united fan. But im with chelsea all the way on this. I support them to win this years champs league. Nothing go stop them.
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by sylve11: 1:28pm On May 17, 2012
mikron: I am a die hard manchester united fan. But im with chelsea all the way on this. I support them to win this years champs league. Nothing go stop them.

Mikron i know u, u be chelsi fan. cool
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by mjconcept(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2012
This is why i didn't want Chelsea to proceed to the final cos their fans they are all bunch of crazy dudes. cool
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by sanusimuslim: 1:38pm On May 17, 2012
Oh God am plead to you let Chelsea have this cup
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by Sike(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2012
Ranoscky: That guy is the most cowardest coward cow ever, lol.
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by BodyKiss(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2012
Don't they always do? They did the same in 2008. They're sure going down again.
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 17, 2012
sylve11:

Mikron i know u, u be chelsi fan. cool
u dey mynd that liar?
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 17, 2012
na mad cow disease go follow dem..dey neva win o...if dey win,dey go evn paint nairaland blue...mtcheeeewwww...loosers
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 17, 2012
na mad cow disease go follow dem..dey neva win o...if dey win,dey go evn paint nairaland blue...mtcheeeewwww...loosers
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by Luckki1001(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2012
Reading through some of the comments on here make me want to throw up. Like seriously, have u guys ever heard of the word STRATEGY? Chelsea did what had to be done against Barca to progress and employed the strategy they thought fit to enable them do so. PERIOD! Whether na to park molue bus ooo, or double decker bus or whatever bus + 10 storey building, they did what had to be done. We are not totally honest with ourselves here cos we are envious that chelsea made it to the finals. The people that are complaining, where are their teams today? Manyoo wants us to play the open football they played Barca in two finals, right? Tell me what was the scoreline in those matches? Arsenal want us to play like they did against Barca shey? Wetin happen each time? Let's be honest, if there is one team that defended and defended absolutely, it was Mourinho's Inter. People will only say what they can because they know that deep down, their teams are not capable of switching from plan A to Z like Chelsea does. Manyoo tried to employ our tactic against City and look what happened? They became the disgrace of the premiership last term because they played a whole 90mins without a single shot on target! Abeg, haters, make una go sleep. Chelsea all the way! Yes, we may have some bad moments, and play badly sometimes, but we are good, infact, the best English team in Europe today. Anybody wey no like am can go and jump inside lake. As for me and my house, come Saturday, this cow will not live to see Sunday grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin:

Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by 4ward(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2012
I stil dey laugh ooooo.Going 2 be a tough and interesting game.Dis is what will happen at d end of d match somebody will win .SO BE A FAN NOT A FANATIC

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 17, 2012
Chelsea d pride of England indeed, no champions league for u guys nxt season. All chelsea fans wil watch d champions league on d side line as do liverpool fans d past seven yrs now. Up gunners
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 17, 2012
redsun: Cowheads! They are more keen on racist chelsea than the english themselves. Football like every other thing is racial, focus on your own and stop foo.ling urselves supporting european clubs that doesnt give a monkey about U.

abi ooo
Re: Chelsea Fan Paint Club Logo On Cow Ahead Of UCL With Bayern (photo) by Sweetjoe(m): 2:48pm On May 17, 2012
miteolu: Wait a minute... are chelsea fan cows?
Are chelsea WHAT.......fan or fans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Newcastle - (3 - 1) On 16th December 2021 / Bayern Munich Vs Man Utd [2-1] On Tues. 30th, March 2010 / Stoke City Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) On 9th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.