Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,735 members, 7,962,380 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? (62075 Views)

Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by naturalwaves: 5:14pm On May 26, 2012
Clairette: "Advanced nations make use of such money in developing d states and their country as a whole and.."

While lagos use theirs in feeding 18m people.

"as U can see, Lagos is working".

While Akwa Ibom is sleeping?
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by naturalwaves: 5:20pm On May 26, 2012
Clariette,if u wanna make reference to or reply 2 wateva I myt av said,quote it and then make ur response underneath.Do do copy and then chip some jargons in-between ok? Going by ur responses,I can see dat there's no point argueing wit U.I got beta things 2 do.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Clairette(f): 6:32pm On May 26, 2012
naturalwaves: Clariette,if u wanna make reference to or reply 2 wateva I myt av said,quote it and then make ur response underneath.Do do copy and then chip some jargons in-between ok? Going by ur responses,I can see dat there's no point argueing wit U.I got beta things 2 do.

You appear to me like someone with no good analytical skill. You kinda: because Professor A said so therefore is correct! I'll let u go expand ur brains. Lazy student

1 Like

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by MRADOLUDEHINWA(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2012
Ondo state with the Iroko of africa doing wonder besides that there had not be phcn electricity in Ilaje for the past 8 months. God bless Nigeria, Ondo state, Ilaje local government and Akingbade Daniel Oludehinwa. God bless .
Eminentsam: Among Nigerian state governors, who is the best in terms of works and development also which is the fastest developing states in Nigeria?
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Afanna1: 7:05pm On May 26, 2012
For rural developement i think its oshiomohole
lagos,rivers and akwa ibom govs are doing good too but their state income is bigger than edo, jigawa,etc.
Ekiti state gov is comming up
imo gov is trying too..
What is the new Bayelsa gov doing? no news yet from him..

i will give it to oshiomhole and Jigawa state gov
http://www.jigawastate.gov.ng/innerhomepage.php?id=183
http://www.edostate.gov.ng/node
http://oshiomholefor2012.com/

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Fadola2: 9:11pm On May 26, 2012
sunky644:
thanks my man for saying the truth. Fadola2 specifically mention it that he is benefitting immensely from him(mimiko), so wouldn't he sing his praises. I know what we get as allocation in d state so what Mimiko is giving is not up to what we derive and deserve.
naturalwaves: [/quote][quote author=sunky644]
thanks my man for saying the truth. Fadola2 specifically mention it that he is benefitting immensely from him(mimiko), so wouldn't he sing his praises. I know what we get as allocation in d state so what Mimiko is giving is not up to what we derive and deserve.
we both benefited from his good works, because u are also moving everydäy on d good roads, peaceful atmosphere etc. why people like u are so ingrate? are u saying his allocatn is more than pdp lead govt.? can u compare his achievement for just 3yrs with that of 6yrs of agagu? it is only in ondo state that i heard few people like u saying that d gov. is over-doing his good works. why?
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by croj(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija:
Not impressed.. No real value

This sounds like a joke

No Value to the people..

Nice.. But still not impressed

Nice move for primary and secondary level (falls in line with the UBE scheme), tertiary part shows that he has no idea what a university is all about...

The dumbest thing he has done as a governor since sharing kerosene in a crowded stadium..

No specifices again.. Pictures to prove it as well.. Plus roads without drainages = Graded road...

Dont get it!! How does this help his government?!

I'm sure you laughed when you typed this..

Interesting stuff!! Now you you mean PALM or did you just say kernel.. How do you farm kernel biko nu?! Hmm.. please explain

Like flood gates, security gates or what?! How does this make sense sef?! Whats the merit of this?! LIke seriously!! Nna this is worse than I thought...

Nice... But you only spoke of one school.. Rivers State government did 2 schools per LGA and now they are launching the second phase to bring it up to four.. Rochas is slacking!!

Like seriously!!? Hotel?! na wah for Imo state people o!! Is this what you call development?!

If this is true and can be proven with pictures to be GENERAL HOSPITALS and not HEALTH CENTRES then he score a lovely point here...

WHAT THE FHUCK is the meaning of this nonsense biko?! Mtchewwww!! NEXT!!

Call me when they get past paper level.. RIver State already produces enough power to serve the sate and even sell to the government..

Shey na Rochas be PHCN now?! Abi no be federal government own electricity provision and distribution again?!!

The program sounds and ridiculous as the name .. No futher comment..

Tell us more about this school and what it does and is suppose to achieve... what certificate do they award..

Now!! I had no idea that we had schools of scientists .. This is really ground breaking from Otimpku Okorocha.. My God.. Imo State is in deep s'hit!!

My goodness gracious.. Its worse than I thought.. Imo state is a hopeless state judging from the crap I'm seeing here.. Like are you for real?! This is part of his achievements?! Fhuck me!!

Nna men.. Uwa wu pawpaw men, YOR!!

This one I have to see.. This is not the first, second or last time a government would launch such a scheme.. Please feel free to drop pictures...

No comment..

There are some i did not list here.....

He did all these in just 1 year. Imagine what Imo will become in 4 years.

In one year.. Rochas has done absolutely nothing of worth for Imo State.. If not that Aregbesola built a 15000watt dam with 300million Naira, I would have said rochas is the worst governor in Nigeria.. Now I have nothing but pity on Imo State residents..

My brother, Come to Imo state and see how comfortable people are with Rochas. The only black spot to his tenure so far is that he mismanaged the 4th tier government of a thing. The Civil servants were not really carried along. But then that is Human for you, we all make mistakes. It was too dictatorial. But It is better that we have a governor who is doing projects than some idle politician.

The ICAPS is a school where professional can go to acquire advanced training and upgrade their professional skills. Their courses cover a lot of professions like management, security, entertainment, oil and gas etc. I have heard testimonies from one of the students doing a security program there. He says even the army, Police, etc are going there for training by American SWAT personnel. The school is very high tech.

We don't really know what the gates are for, but i hear it's for security reasons.

I have seen the foundation laying ceremony of one of the General hospitals, but what i ma not sure is if it will really be equipped to function like one.

I am not an agriculturist. It is a palm plantation to produce different varieties of palm products.

The school classrooms are sited in almost all the LGAs. But the 50 in owerri is mearnt to house some governement schools that were merged. It's even upto 100 classrooms.

Almost every project i have listed here are things i have seen with my eyes. I don't advertise things i have not seen.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by 13volts(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2012
Jigawa State for sure.

* HOUSING. I was allocated a three bedroom flat with a minimum deposit of 450k, am expected to pay the total sum of 3.5million naira in 15 years. Many youth and less privilege civil servants have also benefited.
* ROAD NETWORK. All the local government areas are linked wit a Road network as superb as that of Abuja. All major towns from Hadejia, Birnnkudu, Gumel, Ringim have excellent road network.
* EDUCATION. Birnnkudu school of nursey one of the best in the federation. Every year more than 200 students sent aboard to study medicine. Primary and secondary schools renovated. Jigawa State NYSC orientation camp the best in the federation.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Afanna1: 10:01pm On May 26, 2012
13volts: Jigawa State for sure.

* HOUSING. I was allocated a three bedroom flat with a minimum deposit of 450k, am expected to pay the total sum of 3.5million naira in 15 years. Many youth and less privilege civil servants have also benefited.
* ROAD NETWORK. All the local government areas are linked wit a Road network as superb as that of Abuja. All major towns from Hadejia, Birnnkudu, Gumel, Ringim have excellent road network.
* EDUCATION. Birnnkudu school of nursey one of the best in the federation. Every year more than 200 students sent aboard to study medicine. Primary and secondary schools renovated. Jigawa State NYSC orientation camp the best in the federation.

the gov is really trying....
more gov oshiomohole.

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Afanna1: 10:06pm On May 26, 2012
jigawa housing

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Afanna1: 10:25pm On May 26, 2012
oshiomohole roads..

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by naturalwaves: 10:42pm On May 26, 2012
Clairette:

You appear to me like someone with no good analytical skill. You kinda: because Professor A said so therefore is correct! I'll let u go expand ur brains. Lazy student
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by naturalwaves: 10:48pm On May 26, 2012
This kind of forum is best for people like u who can sit in d corners of their houses and then type jargons without any serious consequences.I realised we aren't on the same level in everything ok?I do not even know if u av been to lagos and when and ow long if atall.U sit in d bush and talk about things happening in lagos.Bush girl from Akwa Ibom.I thought U guys are more famous for ur s****L promiscuousity,why dont u just face that.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by manikki(f): 12:36am On May 27, 2012
When people say that Fashola is overhyped, I wonder what info they have. Hospitals are working effectively (drugs is practically free for pple that are 60yrs and over) Lagos public schools can compete with the private ones (free education,free stationery,bags and sandals) roads are okay, security is okay. Waste disposal is good, transportation is wonderful (BRT and red cab is d great). Public workers in Lagos are well paid. What other state can hold a candle to Lagos? Compare the Lagos of 6yrs and d one that is now and tell me that Fashola isnt working. Of course, more can/ should be done, but Gov Raji Fashola is the very best.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Afanna1: 1:00am On May 27, 2012
more from oshiomhole

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Afanna1: 1:34am On May 27, 2012
oshiomhole handwork.

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Afanna1: 2:37am On May 27, 2012
jigawa is getting there..

http://www.jigawastate.gov.ng/staticpage.php?id=77
http://www.jigawastate.gov.ng/staticpage.php?id=101

httphttp://www.jigawastate.gov.ng/staticpage.php?id=100://www.jigawastate.gov.ng/staticpage.php?id=153

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Afanna1: 2:39am On May 27, 2012
jigawa

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Afanna1: 3:05am On May 27, 2012
still on oshiomhole. grin

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by ektbear: 3:07am On May 27, 2012
Afanna, I am not seeing drainage on these streets in Edo you are posting. Is this just the camera, and the drainage does exist..?
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Afanna1: 3:12am On May 27, 2012
gov oshiomhole..

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:15am On May 27, 2012
I wonder how students in the back can see the chalkboard. Very small board.

Room design not well thought out.

Is this a grade-level school? There are wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many student in one class. No close student-teacher interaction. How can you attend to 100 student at once? How do you have time to teach and ask/answer questions?

Too many student.

As the Igbos will say; Phery Reezki

www.nairaland.com/attachments/713236_536299_150294058430334_100003492218950_182626_1364007927_n_jpgdb95ff88572299b05761f15f3c607955

1 Like

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:15am On May 27, 2012
Look at the suffering students undecided

Prolly 99 degs in there too.

Why are the walls so plain and so un-inspiring? It's like being in a jail cell. No wall design, no inspirational quotes, no motivational quotes. Nada! Chaiii!!!

Very risky business.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/713262_Picture7_jpg729602c38cba863f2db18db948bccae1
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:18am On May 27, 2012
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/713239_Apana-Iyora-Afowa-Jattu-Road-Uzairue-Etsako-West-LGA_jpg6351469a8ae318eaf62a43acef972512[/img]

Omo come and see risk. No pathway lines, no sidewalk, no road signs/rules or regulations. No speed limit. No traffic light.

Is this a highway? shocked

Very risky and dangerous.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Afanna1: 3:20am On May 27, 2012
ekt_bear: Afanna, I am not seeing drainage on these streets in Edo you are posting. Is this just the camera, and the drainage does exist..?
i can,t answer that i am not the gov,some of his roads do i think.

http://oshiomholefor2012.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=108&Itemid=540

Flood & Erosion-Drainage Structures/Roads

(In collaboration with ministry of works to provide holistic solution to infrastructure problems)

PROJECT
LOCATIONS REMARKS

Study, Design and Construction of roads and drainage structures at Benin City
Constain Isinorho Rd and environs, including the adjoining 4th, 5th and 6th Guobadia lanes and Oni lane)
Benin City Project completed and commissioned on July 30, 2010 Benin City

Study, Design & construction of fiood and Erosion Control structures Benin City and associated road works and beautification at Uselu Five- junction &
environs including; Midwest St.,lheya St., Iheya Lane.,3rd Cementry Rd.,
Ivbiye St., Ivbiye ~ne,Uwa St.,Oro st. ,and Wire Rd, Urubi St.,
Uselu-Lagos Rd., and West Circular Rds Spurs
Benin City
Ivbiye Lane,Uwa St.,Oro st. ,and Wire Rd, Urubi St.,Uselu-Lagos Rd., and West Circular Rds Spurs Benin CIty Ongoing
Study, Design, & Construction of Roads and Drainage structures and dualization of Siluko Phase-I- up to Textile Mill Road Junction
Benin City Ongoing
The Storm water master plan-design of roads and fiood/Erosion Control Structures for Benin city

http://oshiomholefor2012.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=102&Itemid=495
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:20am On May 27, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/713254_NEWLY20CONSTRUCTED2020MINISTRY20OF20LANDS20AND20HOUSING20HEADQUARTERS_jpg18953dfa59f10e47e8abfaf2efeb23b5

Nice building, bad environment.

Very contradictory to each other. A developed establishment built in an undeveloped environment. Its like building a 21st century toilet in the village.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:24am On May 27, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/713069_485707_175066645953075_100003492218950_241801_1910250565_n_jpg43e09acaf1b334e1ea27de459d5ded4e

LET'S HOPE THAT THIS IS A ONE WAY SHA.

My people say that "If one should do something, do it to one's best ability".

Don't build a road just to build a road. Build a road while putting efficient, security, safety etc etc into consideration. Wey all the money wey remain? Dem don chop am ehn.

Naija politicians. . . . very risky business.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:31am On May 27, 2012
Are these road light decorations or actual functioning lights?

Why is the road still dark like that? shocked

What happens when NEPA strikes?

What happens when arm robbers strike?

What happens when Naija police strike?

I hate to drive in that kinda "decoration light" wey no fit function right.

My Igbo brothers will say; Phery Reezki

www.nairaland.com/attachments/713263_Picture3_jpgfa55eb875c9ad7ceedb0f61868daf0e4
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Afanna1: 3:38am On May 27, 2012
Mimiko’s beautification programmes turn Akure to a modern city and other project in ondo.

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Afanna1: 3:40am On May 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Are these road light decorations or actual functioning lights?

Why is the road still dark like that? shocked

What happens when NEPA strikes?

What happens when arm robbers strike?

What happens when Naija police strike?

I hate to drive in that kinda "decoration light" wey no fit function right.

please give us ekiti state project....

My Igbo brothers will say; Phery Reezki

www.nairaland.com/attachments/713263_Picture3_jpgfa55eb875c9ad7ceedb0f61868daf0e4

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO / Police Open Fire On Lagos Drivers Protesting Agbero Taxes (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.