Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,664 members, 7,962,153 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (109855 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2012
hisableplc:
a rest 1.2510 will reveal 2480

u no sell again haba?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2012
Prettywoman: how much?
180 aint bad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2012
hisableplc:
180 aint bad

That's no way cheap!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2012
honeric01:

u no sell again haba?
i still selling i want to eat d fattest bone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2012
so how much d highest bidder has it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2012
hisableplc: so how much d highest bidder has it

I need 200units and i will pay you 175 instantly.. i need this in the next 20 mins..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2012
honeric01:

how much? i need and payment is instant.
sure i use gtb online tins lets go so how much do wana pay bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2012
honeric01:

I need 200units and i will pay you 175 instantly.. i need this in the next 20 mins..
ha no dont have up to dat sorry just 30 units
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2012
infofirst: Too much money,i can see u v started d activites,keep it up bro.
come wen u go do my own i wan enter mt4 na
how do u knw am doin well on ur platform
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2012
hisableplc:
ha no dont have up to dat sorry just 30 units

eeyah.. well i can still buy it so how do we roll?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2012
honeric01:

eeyah.. well i can still buy it so how do we roll?
add me am on fb or ym Shafe oluwatosin tboy_shafe
cos of my acct tins
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2012
hisableplc:
come wen u go do my own i wan enter mt4 na
how do u knw am doin well on ur platform

i dont get to see ur trading break down but i do v a hint of it n u know d deal is trade n i do sometin too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by endfx1(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2012
honeric01:

So painful, you won't understand!
I understand how u feel bro i'm sure you applied proper MM cos this is sometims the best way to stay cool inspite of any loss. Wit MM and atleast 1:2 RR you can be less emotional over loses. Just my opinion sha oo. U wil recover next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2012
Eu traders am out dont think d call will pik its caller so u can save pips and watch out 4 faz 2
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2012
infofirst:

i dont get to see ur trading break down but i do v a hint of it n u know d deal is trade n i do sometin too.
oh ok thx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2012
hisableplc:
add me am on fb or ym Shafe oluwatosin tboy_shafe
cos of my acct tins

ok.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2012
endfx1: I understand how u feel bro i'm sure you applied proper MM cos this is sometims the best way to stay cool inspite of any loss. Wit MM and atleast 1:2 RR you can be less emotional over loses. Just my opinion sha oo. U wil recover next week.

not really the loss but my system that failed me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2012
hisableplc:

wat happened bro hope all is well
(EU) Market has been waiting for the European Leaders to solve the debt crisis and expectations are at all time high going into the EU Summit as Germany stated today that “[Germany] was willing to go far as needed to move towards fiscal union as the process is irreversible; Germany may be willing to move sooner than expected to accept shared liability of euro-zone debt and would support short-term measures to deal with the acute financing problems facing some of the region’s governments”… Although the comment was taken out of context and Germany soon corrected it in a follow-up release that its position on the Eurobond is still the same (which is a big “no”), analysts now have hope that perhaps this EU Summit will be more fruitful than its predecessors…

Here are some important topics for this Summit:
The short-term proposals are expected to fall under these five main topics:

* Direct recapitalization of banks: using the eurozone’s rescue fund, the European Stability Mechanism to recapitalise Spanish banks, thus breaking the ‘sovereign banking’ loop.
* Banking licence for ESM: would give the eurozone rescue fund access to European Central Bank funding, greatly increasing its firepower Seniority, and essentially ending the seniority of official loans to Spain over other creditors’ claims.
* Bank supervision: Making the ECB the supervisor for systemically important banks.
* Direct Bond-buying: Italy and Spain are desperate for eurozone intervention to reduce their sovereign borrowing costs, which are also hitting the real economy.
* The Growth Pact: To boost growth by redirecting structural funds and issuing project bonds to finance infrastructure spending.

The long-term proposal are:

* Banking Union: moves towards centralised supervision, a common resolution fund and a single eurozone bank deposit guarantee scheme, possibly with a taxpayer backstop.
* Euro Bonds: helps to lower sovereign borrowing costs through common issuance of debt.

And of course, let’s not forget the Spain’s banking aid and the potential 3rd Greek Bailout as the new coalition government letter requested 2 years extension on jobless benefits, cancellation of tax hikes in restaurants, farms, and the 150K proposed government jobs cut.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2012
hisableplc:

wat happened bro hope all is well
(EU) Market has been waiting for the European Leaders to solve the debt crisis and expectations are at all time high going into the EU Summit as Germany stated today that “[Germany] was willing to go far as needed to move towards fiscal union as the process is irreversible; Germany may be willing to move sooner than expected to accept shared liability of euro-zone debt and would support short-term measures to deal with the acute financing problems facing some of the region’s governments”… Although the comment was taken out of context and Germany soon corrected it in a follow-up release that its position on the Eurobond is still the same (which is a big “no”), analysts now have hope that perhaps this EU Summit will be more fruitful than its predecessors…

Here are some important topics for this Summit:
The short-term proposals are expected to fall under these five main topics:

* Direct recapitalization of banks: using the eurozone’s rescue fund, the European Stability Mechanism to recapitalise Spanish banks, thus breaking the ‘sovereign banking’ loop.
* Banking licence for ESM: would give the eurozone rescue fund access to European Central Bank funding, greatly increasing its firepower Seniority, and essentially ending the seniority of official loans to Spain over other creditors’ claims.
* Bank supervision: Making the ECB the supervisor for systemically important banks.
* Direct Bond-buying: Italy and Spain are desperate for eurozone intervention to reduce their sovereign borrowing costs, which are also hitting the real economy.
* The Growth Pact: To boost growth by redirecting structural funds and issuing project bonds to finance infrastructure spending.

The long-term proposal are:

* Banking Union: moves towards centralised supervision, a common resolution fund and a single eurozone bank deposit guarantee scheme, possibly with a taxpayer backstop.
* Euro Bonds: helps to lower sovereign borrowing costs through common issuance of debt.

And of course, let’s not forget the Spain’s banking aid and the potential 3rd Greek Bailout as the new coalition government letter requested 2 years extension on jobless benefits, cancellation of tax hikes in restaurants, farms, and the 150K proposed government jobs cut.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2012
EUR/USD INTRADAY: FURTHER ADVANCE.
Pivot: 1.2525

Most Likely Scenario: Long positions above 1.2525 with targets @ 1.263 & 1.266 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Below 1.2525 look for further downside with 1.246 & 1.241 as targets.

Comment: the break above 1.2525 is a positive signal that has opened a path to 1.263.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2012
GBP/USD INTRADAY: FURTHER ADVANCE.
Pivot: 1.5555

Most Likely Scenario: Long positions above 1.5555 with targets @ 1.5675 & 1.5705 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Below 1.5555 look for further downside with 1.552 & 1.548 as targets.

Comment: the RSI advocates for further upside.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2012
USD/JPY INTRADAY: CONSOLIDATION.
Pivot: 79.75

Most Likely Scenario: Short positions below 79.75 with targets @ 79.1 & 79 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Above 79.75 look for further upside with 79.85 & 80 as targets.

Comment: the RSI is around its neutrality area at 50%
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2012
AUD/USD INTRADAY: FURTHER ADVANCE.
Pivot: 1.009

Most Likely Scenario: Long positions above 1.009 with targets @ 1.0195 & 1.023 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Below 1.009 look for further downside with 1.005 & 0.999 as targets.

Comment: the RSI is well directed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2012
GOLD (SPOT) INTRADAY: BOUNCE.
Pivot: 1562.00

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 1562 with targets @ 1577 & 1586.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1562 will call for a slide towards 1551 & 1543.

Comment: the break above 1562 is a positive signal that has opened a path to 1577.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by abdulone(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
hi everyone, @ infofirst or any one in the house with the system, pls should kindly help and send to iamabdulone@yahoo.com, tnks and God bless y'all. wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
abdulone: hi everyone, @ infofirst or any one in the house with the system, pls should kindly help and send to iamabdulone@yahoo.com, tnks and God bless y'all. wink
Done
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by raycolz84: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
Selling Eur/Jpy @ 100.15, TP; 98.95
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
unclenna: EU SELL LIMIT: 1.26253, SL = 1.26753, TP = 1.24577 grin
Triggered......Let's see how it goes cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ehizmac: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
unclenna: Triggered......Let's see how it goes cool
raycolz_84: Selling Eur/Jpy @ 100.15, TP; 98.95
seriously Guys i dont know why you trading against the trend oooo because i dont see both EU and EJ selling.... pls am not criticizing, always learn to marry the trend because its your friend...thats my one cent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
20-20 how far grin cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
naijababe: Crude traders, let's go there! We have one of those low risk/high reward trades.

Buy at market sl below 7920, tp at 8080/8210. See you at the top

If you took this you should be smiling now. At TP1, our R:R was around 1:4, if we get to TP 2 our R:R will be 1:7.

See you all next week! Mission for the week accomplished.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by zig2ryme04: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
IF YOU ARE NOT TRADING RIGHT NOW, IM SORRY FOR YOU!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (102)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.