Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,532 members, 7,961,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

On Line I.t Training - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / On Line I.t Training (889 Views)

Free Computer / I.t Training For Nigerians / 7 Best I.t. Certifications That Is Applicable In Nigeria / Get Your I.t Training At An Affordable Cost And Earn Money Doing So. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Line I.t Training by christkid: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2007
On line I.T training available to you for a whole year. Unlimited amount of information will be available to you on any of the listed subjects below. You get to learn at your own pace.

A+ Certification, Accountancy, Adobe, Cisco, CLAIT, Contact Management, Corel, Database, Desktop, DTP, ECDL, Equals, Graphics, i-NET+ Certification, Internet, Lotus, MCSE, Microsoft, MOUS, Network + Certification, Novell, Programming, Soft Skills,UNIX and Web Development.

These will be available for a subscription fee of £100 (pounds) or ₦27,000.
interested, send a mail to alozieroyale@gmail.com to receive invitation for subscription

Re: On Line I.t Training by agbula(f): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2007
[Quote] On line I.T training available to you for a whole year. Unlimited amount of information will be available to you on any of the listed subjects below. You get to learn at your own pace.

A+ Certification, Accountancy, Adobe, Cisco, CLAIT, Contact Management, Corel, Database, Desktop, DTP, ECDL, Equals, Graphics, i-NET+ Certification, Internet, Lotus, MCSE, Microsoft, MOUS, Network + Certification, Novell, Programming, Soft Skills,UNIX and Web Development.

These will be available for a subscription fee of  £100 (pounds) or ₦27,000.
interested, send a mail to alozieroyale@gmail.com to receive invitation for subscription.[/Quote]

Na beans,
Guy stop am o angry,  If u wan make money talk am. No use this kain thing cover up grin
£100 ke,
Re: On Line I.t Training by agbula(f): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2007
[Quote] On line I.T training available to you for a whole year. Unlimited amount of information will be available to you on any of the listed subjects below. You get to learn at your own pace.

These will be available for a subscription fee of  £100 (pounds) or ₦27,000.
interested, send a mail to alozieroyale@gmail.com to receive invitation for subscription.[/Quote]

Na beans,
Guy stop am o angry, If u wan make money talk am. No use this kain thing cover up grin
£100 ke,
Re: On Line I.t Training by naijafan(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2007
how the hell do you have to send a mail to a gmail address to recieve invitation for subscritprion to a supposed 'online' IT ttraining? angry
No website?! grin
Re: On Line I.t Training by christkid: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2007
Hi this is available on this site

http://www.dktpartners.com/pals/royale

there is nothing wrong with it.

We have international subscription hence the option to pay in pounds
Re: On Line I.t Training by Rosietimes(f): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2007
christkid:

On line I.T training available to you for a whole year. Unlimited amount of information will be available to you on any of the listed subjects below. You get to learn at your own pace.

These will be available for a subscription fee of £100 (pounds) or ₦27,000.
interested, send a mail to alozieroyale@gmail.com to receive invitation for subscription

Hello Agbula, i checked out the website and i must tell you, this is no joke. Its for real. The courses are interesting and suitable to the IT person and the ordinary computer user. Thanks Christkid.
Re: On Line I.t Training by christkid: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2007
Thank You for checking the site. You get to earn and learn at the same time.
Wish you all the best
Re: On Line I.t Training by Ralvy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2007
hmmm . . . . let moi saw shocked cool
Re: On Line I.t Training by swtqtnel(f): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2007
So,
watchya see dude cool
Re: On Line I.t Training by swtqtnel(f): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2007
christkid, holla back ASAP
off radar please,

(1) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux Live Dvd And 1000+page Practical Guide For Sale / Pc Or A Labtop / Help! Something Locked My Registry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.