Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,253 members, 7,970,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:26 PM

Who am I? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who am I? (1150 Views)

Am I The Only Guy Dat Doesnt Chew Rice ? / Am I Sexy / Am I Misunderstood Or A Rude And Disrespectful Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who am I? by DelightTv(f): 8:10pm On May 29, 2012
In September 2007, things became very tough for me financially.

At this stage, I had gotten a name for my outfit and was in the process of registering with the Corporate Affairs Commission.  www.noleft-overs.com ( complete story)

THE INITIAL N1000 HAD GROWN TO HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF NAIRA!  I knew I needed to acquire business skills at this time to enable me take the business to the next level. I was fortunate enough to be admitted for a scholarship programme at the Lagos Business School under the Certificate in Entreprenural Management programme, sponsored by Goldman Sachs Inc. under the umbrella of the 10,000 Women Programme.   

As a result of the profound success of the business, regardless of the unlikely beginning I had, the Goldman Sachs Group invited me to New York to share my success story at the Annual General Meeting on the 14th of April 2009.  Again in September 2009, I was invited by President Bill Clinton for the Clinton Global Initiative 2009. 

www.delight-tv..com

(1) (Reply)

. / Let Us Give A Toast To Oluwaseun Osewa(the Onwer Of Nairaland) / The Misconception And Difference Between Knowledge And Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.