Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,063 members, 7,960,383 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Candid Advice On This Issue.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Candid Advice On This Issue.. (763 Views)

Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) / Good Looking Guys And This Issue. / Am I Alone On This Issue?? (guys Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candid Advice On This Issue.. by dotsa(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2012
Have been in this relationship for over a year now.I met the girl while she was in her 3rd year in the university.We both accepted to go into the relationship though both of us just ended our previous relation.According to her, she had a misunderstanding with her BF(she didn't explain what happen
)Of 4yrs and both decided to call it off.Am done and dusted with my previous relationship but I have a feeling she is still holding back(maybe slightly) to her previous relation.I confronted her with this issue and she told me she still have feeling with dis guy cause dats d only guy in her life before me.She apologized for what she did in her words ?am good and you don't need to worry about it?.It looks as if she is stalking on her previous affair cause she send tag message to her ex.
I love this girl and I need your candid advice on it pls
Re: Candid Advice On This Issue.. by freecocoa(f): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2012
This post have being hidded.
Re: Candid Advice On This Issue.. by Mynd44: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2012
Brb too. Gotta say happy birthday to 190 first
Re: Candid Advice On This Issue.. by mcnepow(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2012
This post has been hidden. wink
Re: Candid Advice On This Issue.. by dotsa(m): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2012
She is in her Finals now and well am not a student, working..
Re: Candid Advice On This Issue.. by freecocoa(f): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2012
mcnepow:
CocoaLet, u are too sweet for dis kinda comment u dropped. His post was clear enof.
Aww this really touched me,but seriously i didn't understand it well enough.

Btw you didn't have to quote me.angry,modify osisor.
Re: Candid Advice On This Issue.. by freecocoa(f): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2012
dotsa: She is in her Finals now and well am not a student, working..
Forgive my earlier comment,though you didn't find it offensive but someone else did so,i apologize.

Back to topic.

I honestly don't know the best advice to give but i think you should give her the benefit of the doubt and observe her,since she says she's done with the ex,don't pressure her about him,just watch her.

If her behavior towards you is not changing and she's not done anything to be suspicious of,besides tagging him in a photo,then i think you shouldn't worry too much.
Re: Candid Advice On This Issue.. by mcnepow(m): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2012
freecocoa: Aww this really touched me,but seriously i didn't understand it well enough.

Btw you didn't have to quote me.angry,modify osisor.
Okay ma'am wink
Re: Candid Advice On This Issue.. by dotsa(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2012
@ freecocoa Apology accepted but I don't find it offensive anyway.

Thks for the advice but it not picture tagging it more of ?wish you here?, ?lonely without you? stuffs
Re: Candid Advice On This Issue.. by ijebabe: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2012
It seems she is still attached to her ex and can never be truly yours until she can let go of her past. Why don't you try and find out what went wrong in her relationship with him? In the meantime give her some space as she admitted the truth to you. Some women are emotionally attached to their ex and takes a while to break free so be the best you can for her so she can move on with her life with you.
Re: Candid Advice On This Issue.. by iyatrustee(f): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Brb too. Gotta say happy birthday to 190 first

na so d birthday wish take long reach?
Re: Candid Advice On This Issue.. by Mynd44: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2012
iyatrustee:

na so d birthday wish take long reach?
Yes
Re: Candid Advice On This Issue.. by richy5(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2012
exam on my mind
Re: Candid Advice On This Issue.. by dotsa(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
Thanks for the advice fellas but do you think patience will be good enough?
Re: Candid Advice On This Issue.. by Mynd44: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2012
dotsa: Thanks for the advice fellas but do you think patience will be good enough?
Yes but not always
Re: Candid Advice On This Issue.. by dotsa(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
Hmmmm. Explain o cause I don't want to lose her
Re: Candid Advice On This Issue.. by Mynd44: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
You can never completely trust anyone. Just cos she is in contact does not mean anything special is going on. But something might be going.
The best bet is to call her and talk to her about what you think is going. From there, you can deduce what to do
Re: Candid Advice On This Issue.. by dotsa(m): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
Hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me... / I Don't Wanna Get The Wrong Idea / How Altar-ready are you?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.