Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,012 members, 7,960,225 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

5 Odd "Tricks" To Add Quality Years To Your Life......for Men!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Odd "Tricks" To Add Quality Years To Your Life......for Men!!! (782 Views)

13 Tricks For Falling Asleep Faster / Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People / Female Hygiene- Tips And Tricks To Have A Fresh Kitty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Odd "Tricks" To Add Quality Years To Your Life......for Men!!! by eniculate: 3:07am On Jun 09, 2012
For Men over 35years old or Men with Fat Big belly!!!

Hi,

Check out these 5 "tricks" that will add quality years to your life.

Eat a Ton of Green Veggies Daily - adds 5 years

Having An Active Hobby - adds close to 2 years

Floss Your Teeth Daily - adds MORE than 6 years!

Have Sex Often - adds about 5 years (even if this took years off our life we'd still do it)

Work Out Intensely Every Week - adds 4 years and more!

All the above has been shown to add 22+ years to your life.

That all equates to 22years younger and feeling great.

You wanna test it? I know I'm going to.

I'm also going to do three '4 Minute Abs' workouts per week to not only get those extra 4+ years... but to look DAMN SEXY for those other 18+ years that I'm going to be on this Earth (Laughs).

Research has shown that these workouts are not only BETTER for your heart than normal cardio but burn fat 900% more than normal cardio too!

Watch the video right now and you'll be looking lean and muscular and for the additional 22+ quality years smiley

It's time to reduce those calories from too much starchy carbohydrate foods!

TO WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW, REPLACE (dot) with fullstop . THEN COPY AND PASTE IN YOUR BROWSER!! Or email me I send you the link.

Check out the video here --> www (dot) clickmany (dot) 35hunter (dot) hop (dot) clickbank (dot) net

I'm Off to play some Golf, smiley

Enison
Re: 5 Odd "Tricks" To Add Quality Years To Your Life......for Men!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
eniculate: For Men over 35years old or Men with Fat Big belly!!!

Hi,

Check out these 5 "tricks" that will add quality years to your life.

Eat a Ton of Green Veggies Daily - adds 5 years

Having An Active Hobby - adds close to 2 years

Floss Your Teeth Daily - adds MORE than 6 years!

Have Sex Often - adds about 5 years (even if this took years off our life we'd still do it)

Work Out Intensely Every Week - adds 4 years and more!

All the above has been shown to add 22+ years to your life.

That all equates to 22years younger and feeling great.

Enison

Jagbanjantis!!

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Stop Itching In The Body?? / Medical Check Up Issues / Soursop And Graviola Usage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.