Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,159 members, 7,963,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:07 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (170291 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by shakz(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2012
Good evenin house
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by shakz(m): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
Halooo sigbalistic sigba..how is ya endz?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by shakz(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2012
Uncle T. i c yu in 5D
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
shakz: Uncle T. i c yu in 5D
Shakz the hero! I see you too bro...quite some days?

@Naijaobi, I see you bro.

@sigba, babe I see you too.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by moshoodn(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2012
Bj5all:
The TCA, glyoxylate cycle, glycolysis, PPP, Gluconeogenesis, glycogenolysis, photosynthetic pathway on and on, it kept us strong and gives us the pride as a biochemistry student, really going to missed it cos there No proper platform in nigeria for a biochemist to shine. i really luv researches.
NO PROPER PLATFORM FOR BIOCHEMISTS IN THIS COUNTRY LIKE YOU SAID ESP IN AREAS OF BIOINFORMATICS. . .

HARPER, STRYER, LEHNINGER. . . WHATS YOUR PICK?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by oweniwe(m): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
*yawns* i feel like hanging anitank's phone again. . . cheesy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by shakz(m): 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
T.stone:

on a low low key uncle,got alot 2 ponder bout...hope u doin good??
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
shakz: on a low low key uncle,got alot 2 ponder bout...hope u doin good??
Yeah bro. Am fine thanks. Hw re u doing too? Few days to go...we shall get there!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by shakz(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
T.stone:

Yeah bro. Am fine thanks. Hw re u doing too? Few days to go...we shall get there!
bin doin olryt..soon and very soon,jus hours 2go
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
shakz: Halooo sigbalistic sigba..how is ya endz?
Lol. I'm fine dear, just trying to put myself in the shoes of those living in Jos. It's so sad, shy, bukky etc 'm praying for you all. God's eyes re upon you and ur family.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
T.stone:

Sir T, i snipe you too.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by shakz(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
sigba:
Lol. I'm fine dear, just trying to put myself in the shoes of those living in Jos. It's so sad, shy, bukky etc 'm praying for you all. God's eyes re upon you and ur family.
God dey ma dear..dey need ur prayerz
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by shakz(m): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2012
Haloooo JINa
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
Shygal: Atention to all Jos based;
this arrived as txt msg 2 our fones dis evenin...
Reliable information reveals that 100 members of BOKO HARAM have arrived Jos for multiple attacks on churches on Sunday. Ensure strict security by erecting barriers for any vehicle entry into church premise even your members including the pastor's car should not be allowed . Take this serious and please warn your members and churches for strict compliance pls.
Pls u all shd pray 4 dose of us based in Jos. We are livin in abject fear nw. The DPO evn warned us on local news dis evenin dt all Jos based shd b on a security alert dis wkend coz dere's a rumour dt Jos is d nxt target dis tym. I n my family wont be goin 2 church dis sunday ooooo, ahhhhh. God help us *sad* pls pass dis info 2 any of ur frnd or family based in Jos, just in case dey aint aware yet... Rmbr in evry rumour dere's an atom of truth
.It had beta b rumours cos i wil b traveln 2 jos by tuesday. Wel it's wel wif u guys.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by shakz(m): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2012
Anitank is bak YippeEE!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2012
shakz: Xup anie...how was ya day?
Twas fine, until now *long hiss* angry angry
shakz: Anitank is bak YippeEE!!
LOL! Feelin ma superstar cool cool
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2012
oweniwe: *yawns* i feel like hanging anitank's phone again. . . cheesy
If I hear.....
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Jina24(f): 12:18am On Jun 22, 2012
shakz: Haloooo JINa

Hi shakz, you caught me
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 4:13am On Jun 22, 2012
Shygal: : Atention to all Jos
based;
this arrived as txt msg 2 our
fones dis evenin...
Reliable information reveals
that 100 members of BOKO
HARAM have arrived Jos for
multiple attacks on churches on
Sunday. Ensure strict security
by erecting barriers for any
vehicle entry into church
premise even your members
including the pastor's car should
not be allowed . Take this
serious and please warn your
members and churches for strict
compliance pls.
Pls u all shd pray 4 dose of us
based in Jos. We are livin in
abject fear nw. The DPO evn
warned us on local news dis
evenin dt all Jos based shd b on
a security alert dis wkend coz
dere's a rumour dt Jos is d nxt
target dis tym. I n my family
wont be goin 2 church dis
sunday ooooo, ahhhhh. God help
us *sad* pls pass dis info 2 any
of ur frnd or family based in
Jos, just in case dey aint aware
yet... Rmbr in evry rumour dere's
an atom of truth

haba shygal...!?How'd you belive such crap,and go ahead an post it in this house?The fact it's rumour is enough reason you shouldn't pass on panic to other people...I live in Jos,and we aint hear or seen anything remotely close to whacha just wrote,meaning we in Jos are either underinformed or crazy.But any ways,you are entitled to opinions even as weird as they seem.

Shygal:
The DPO evn
warned us on local news dis
evenin dt all Jos based shd b on
a security alert dis wkend coz
dere's a rumour dt Jos is d nxt
target dis tym.

Question is, how'd a whole police chief come out on TV and spread panic or should i say show they're scared or worse still, come on TV and spread security intel?Meanwhile i watched the three local news yesterevening and i didnt see or hear any of your claims of a DPO saying or thinking such..There wasn't even a security news yesterday,only that Jang brought in new taxis,stadium will be due early next year,we should pay tax...And some other irrelevant gist.Ha....Pls o.

Shygal:
Reliable information reveals
that 100 members of BOKO
HARAM have arrived Jos for
multiple attacks on churches on
Sunday

100?Aint that an abberation?Na headquarter branch them wan keep here?How'd your RELIABLE SOURCE know their number?If 100came in,from where them wan start bombing?Have you seen Jos on a Sunday morning at all?the multiple checkpoints,the go slow traffic due to intense check..And dont forget,Jos churches are so security tight since ECWA church bombing that other that followed suit were ineffective and hopeless.Except those your info said came in came wit RPG's,Cannons,Bazooka,STA misles,and of course bomb vests that can go through metal detectors.Even at that,Jos boys no fear o.We do go hear what Jesu has to say to us.Shikena

Bottom line,there some rumours you just dont pass on due to it's sham nature...And hey,no offence intended, if you think my post was an attack, then you should have taken the rumour you posted here to politics room and get the lashing of your life.Pls let our big house remain education (nysc) related.

Cheers.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 4:17am On Jun 22, 2012
bukkylois: Shygal, may God protect us oh...after 10yrs of crisis jos was gettin calm b4 dis pple started again, may God put an end to dis ijn
Amen, Amen, Amen
Tnx 4d concern bj88 and bj5all
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 4:23am On Jun 22, 2012
sigba:
Amen luv, tnx soooo much 4d concern. 1 of Our parishes ws once affected i.e st finber's cath church rayfield, we are prayin 4 Gods protection coz evry1 in ma area got d txts.
Thnx shaks, we nid more of ur prayas 4 God 2 continue 2 protect my family and frnds... Church goin will b done via foot dis sunday if u mst go... Someday all dis wil bcom history dt i knw 4 sure!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 4:32am On Jun 22, 2012
@Gombs Weldone, thanks for d info buh still be on the alert ok, you don't have anything to loose. @ shygal you no de sleep ní?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 4:37am On Jun 22, 2012
contra: @Gombs Weldone, thanks for d info buh still be on the alert ok, you don't have anything to loose. @ shygal you no de sleep ní?
lol, i jus woke up oooo, iv bin slipin all 9t
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 4:39am On Jun 22, 2012
contra: @Gombs Weldone, thanks for d info buh still be on the alert ok, you don't have anything to loose.

when you live in the north,you're always on alert na...Morning o!I see you in 9D..Lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 5:02am On Jun 22, 2012
Gombs:

when you live in the north,you're always on alert na...Morning o!I see you in 9D..Lol
i don wana flair up @ ur rada provocative response, u shd always learn hw 2 talk 2 ppl. Manners of approach matter a lot! well ma advice 2u is to put ur earz 2d grnd n 4ur info am a josite too(born n brought up) and as 4d DPO security tips stuf twas on prtv news n 7pm news yesday, am sure he mst hv hrd sth similar or goten sm info evn thou he didnt say it bluntly on air... and incase ur nt aware dis forum is called d big house cos we are lyk a family n share anytin dt bothers us. By sooooo doin u get sm form of relief n prayas frm dose hu care. Am glad i shared dis cos at list i knw sm hrts are already wid me in prayas...
bt if u tink dis thread is digresin frm its main purpose, mayb u shd create ur own thread n strictly discuss Nysc related issues!
Once again i appreciate d concern u all showed me. We pray 4 permanent Peace in our hrts, family, state n country at large. Amen*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 7:01am On Jun 22, 2012
Shygal: i don wana flair up @ ur rada provocative response, u shd always learn hw 2 talk 2 ppl. Manners of approach matter a lot! well ma advice 2u is to put ur earz 2d grnd n 4ur info am a josite too(born n brought up) and as 4d DPO security tips stuf twas on prtv news n 7pm news yesday, am sure he mst hv hrd sth similar or goten sm info evn thou he didnt say it bluntly on air... and incase ur nt aware dis forum is called d big house cos we are lyk a family n share anytin dt bothers us. By sooooo doin u get sm form of relief n prayas frm dose hu care. Am glad i shared dis cos at list i knw sm hrts are already wid me in prayas...
bt if u tink dis thread is digresin frm its main purpose, mayb u shd create ur own thread n strictly discuss Nysc related issues!
Once again i appreciate d concern u all showed me. We pray 4 permanent Peace in our hrts, family, state n country at large. Amen*

i'd like to correct some things from your above writ.
1. Was it a provocative response?. . Well depends on how you see it,maybe the truth stung very hard or your ego was trampled on or you have a rep to correct...If you read carefully you'd notice this sentence "NO OFFENCE INTENDED..."i'd have written it in chinese if i knew how to.

2. Manner of Approach?...Oh pls spare me the blush...Did you read through your response?

3.Put my ears on the ground?..Sorry i dont fancy rumours,as i'm not a rumourmonger...Thanks for the tip anyway,hope it helps someone else here.

4. The fact that you're born and bred in Jos doesnt make you a JOSSITE..What makes you a JOSSITE is when you have a matric number similar to this UJ/2006/NS/0418,(Or at least the UJ acronym)which i'm sure you dont have..(refer to Sammygold for more info)..So,you're not a JOSSITE.

Shygal:
and as 4d DPO security tips stuf twas on prtv news n 7pm news yesday, am sure he mst hv hrd sth similar or goten sm info evn thou he didnt say it bluntly on air
pls read the above sentence carefully especially "am sure he mst hv hrd sth similar"...Like seriously?You're sure he must HAVE HEARD something SIMILAR?..Do you think Jos is a rumour haven that even DPOs peddle such?When it comes to security you dont assume,you make sure.

6.It's a big house doesnt make it a rumour dump site.Yeah,we're family,and i love that.

7.So some people come here to get relief?and PRAYERS?..My Goodness!..Well thanks for the update,it's edifying.Never knew so.

8.Do i think the thread is digressing?Yes, i do . . And Why do i think so? Because some people are not so sure of info,yet they post it in a thread not related to the info and hence create panic,insecurity and maybe the do so to get some sense of consolation from the attention received...But i like to think they mean well.

9.I should go create my own thread for strictly nysc gists?...Now that sounds like it comes from a chauvinistic minded person...

Congrats,you've cleared my doubt about your person....Em this is in no way meaning i'm sorry for tryin to put you in the right track..You spewed rumour,i cleared the air,you went on the offensive,i went defensive...It's called diplomacy...Deal wit it

And pls,no offence to the whole house...Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 22, 2012
No fighting please. Please when is the posting list coming out?? List nd not letters
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 7:28am On Jun 22, 2012
Loskee:

wow!! and i am just in this kd, not knowing what's up, and not being able to move
its wel dear. Its ending dis wkend by God's grace
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 7:37am On Jun 22, 2012
Ms_Steph: No fighting please. Please when is the posting list coming out?? List nd not letters

we aint fighting...We're conversing...List will be out tuesday...I guess...Goodmorning!:-)
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2012
Ms_Steph: No fighting please. Please when is the posting list coming out?? List nd not letters
any momnt frm nw til tue nxt wk dependin on d schs
Good Morning House...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2012
@9 monsheri i miss u, ur d Best bt wen are u comin online again? D house is no more fun, many tins hs changed lately. The reazn y i'v bin on low keys
@nori i miss u too babe, tnx 4 askin afta meee
@ani i loved it wen u said sm tins are beta ignored n dts exactly wt am gona do, d last tym i chkd d shoppin mall talk ws still vry vry cheap. I luv ur last post abt our postin. Dt ws a gud one, seriosly am aint tensed abt whr i wud b posted anymor cos i knw God's in charge
@sammygold if u wil b in jos on tuesday, call me let's see b4 u travel bk.
@mosh dt ur que sera post said it all*

Lets all relax, wateva will be will be... God knws d Best for us
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by shakz(m): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2012
Jina24:
Hi shakz, you caught me
i had 2naw u were sneakin

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (201) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.