Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,169 members, 7,963,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:13 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (170299 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
Yo!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Arap: 12:12am On Jun 23, 2012
Can't wait
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by luvola(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2012
luvola i see u . Lasgidi or ogun on my mind.so help me god
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 1:14am On Jun 23, 2012
Okoya: Stone sup? How many shorts do u av?
Cool bro. Just 3...plus 2 that would be given in camp. How far? Any show?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Arap: 1:21am On Jun 23, 2012
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by shakz(m): 5:47am On Jun 23, 2012
flairlady: wow,this is good news,u ve collected urs right?i heard they wrote 2012 as our year of graduation instead of 2011?were do u collect urs from?when would the list be pasted please,am already getting excited,shaks-how far?t.stone dear-i remain loyal.one love@house
i'm jus there ma lady.tru wif ma clearance buh presently not in mx..will b fallin in tuesday @ most,u could get ur result from d senate
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 6:27am On Jun 23, 2012
T.stone:

Cool bro. Just 3...plus 2 that would be given in camp. How far? Any show?
Waz jst thinking jare... Cos I only av three.... Is it two or one we will be given in camp? I heard pple saying it's one.
How waz ur nyt?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 6:33am On Jun 23, 2012
Okoya:
Waz jst thinking jare... Cos I only av three.... Is it two or one we will be given in camp? I heard pple saying it's one.
How waz ur nyt?
Fine bro. Thanks...hw waz urs? It's two shorts and two shirts that would be given in camp. They do give two pairs of rubber sneakers to guys in some south-south state during batch B due to the condition of the place e.g Bayelsa.

@House, good morning my people...hope you guys had a splendid night rest? Enjoy your wknd. Much Luv.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 6:33am On Jun 23, 2012
Arap: Can someone collect my call-up letter on my behalf? Am presently far away from my school and won't be available until next week saturday.
I THINK it depends on ur school... We re from different schools so we don't knw d policies ur student affairs puts in place...
Advice: make enquiries from ur school
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 6:39am On Jun 23, 2012
A bomb exploded at the popular Crystal Lounge in the Wuse II district of Abuja at about 00:30am. According to eyewitnesses, a man entered a crowded food court, planted the bomb and then ran away. Casualties have been reported and five cars were destroyed in the attack. More details to come.

Pls u guys should stay safe. GOODMORNING
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2012
anitank: A bomb exploded at the popular Crystal Lounge in the Wuse II district of Abuja at about 00:30am. According to eyewitnesses, a man entered a crowded food court, planted the bomb and then ran away. Casualties have been reported and five cars were destroyed in the attack. More details to come.

Pls u guys should stay safe. GOODMORNING
Good morning Anitank...only God can now save this country!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Arap: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2012
Ok
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by flairlady(f): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2012
shakz: i'm jus there ma lady.tru wif ma clearance buh presently not in mx..will b fallin in tuesday @ most,u could get ur result from d senate
okk,good morning peeps
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 7:27am On Jun 23, 2012
T.stone:

Good morning Anitank...only God can now save this country!
"Even if a thousand shall fall down by my side and ten thousand all around me, I WILL NOT BE HARMED". I hold on to dat verse. Hope u're gettin ready for d big day......9 more days
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2012
anitank:
"Even if a thousand shall fall down by my side and ten thousand all around me, I WILL NOT BE HARMED". I hold on to dat verse. Hope u're gettin ready for d big day......9 more days
Yes o! Big time...that's the word.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2012
Viewing this topic: anitank(f), dennisbee(m), ujchief(m), T.stone(m), Penhand and 1 guest(s)
Greetings to u all!
Annie sup?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 8:22am On Jun 23, 2012
....Pls i wanna set up a committee to help me investigate the precise and remote causes of shygal's refusal to accept my unreserved apology...On this committee, Hon T.Stone, prof. Sammy, Hon ms slim and Sen Okoya...Others are members and are welcomed...Good morning peeps
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2012
Sen 9zeros, Prof anitank and sen sigba are included in the committee
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2012
Gombs: ....Pls i wanna set up a committee to help me investigate the precise and remote causes of shygal's refusal to accept my unreserved apology...On this committee, Hon T.Stone, prof. Sammy, Hon ms slim and Sen Okoya...Others are members and are welcomed...Good morning peeps

I think u nid $620,000, one aircraft, $670,000 worth of govt bonds, a big mansion in banana island,an international celebrity as a private entertainer.... Still counting
Are u up to it?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Godschild2(m): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2012
Arap:

Thanks a million. I finished from lautech, hope to meet members of the big family in camp. Cheers!!!
Wow!...good to see someone from lautech, that makes two of us...i don't think its possible to collect call-up for someone, you have to be there in person.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2012
Gombs: ....Pls i wanna set up a committee to help me investigate the precise and remote causes of shygal's refusal to accept my unreserved apology...On this committee, Hon T.Stone, prof. Sammy, Hon ms slim and Sen Okoya...Others are members and are welcomed...Good morning peeps
Awwww...well I think am gonna help you work provided €50,000 per sitting, three times in a week for sitting and the commitee should last for a year...and other benefits like housing, wardrobe allowance, ramadan allowance, xmas, health and car...*lipssealed*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by flairlady(f): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2012
I just heard that the posting have been pasted in fut mx,shaks and moshood-pls confirm.dnt knw hw true,i also heard not everyone is going for orientation 2nd july,how true is this please
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2012
A million kisses to my baby girl, AnniBee! I'm so feeling her this morning.
Set to go meet my tailor. My white shorts MUST be sewn 2day! *winks
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2012
flairlady: I just heard that the posting have been pasted in fut mx,shaks and moshood-pls confirm.dnt knw hw true,i also heard not everyone is going for orientation 2nd july,how true is this please
Good morning my Lady. Am gonna confirm that now while I put a call through to Mosh...have been having the feelins of everyone not going July 2nd due to current crises in some parts of the country. Thanks for yesterday...I feel honoured.
...Not going Jult 2nd doesn't mean they won't serve, just gonna shift some states orientation till after some are thru to make use of vacant camps...al iz well!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2012
My Lady et al Oga Mosh is gonna get back to us soon...yet to confirm it.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2012
Okoya:

I think u nid $620,000, one aircraft, $670,000 worth of govt bonds, a big mansion in banana island,an international celebrity as a private entertainer.... Still counting
Are u up to it?

T.stone:

Awwww...well I think am gonna help you work provided €50,000 per sitting, three times in a week for sitting and the commitee should last for a year...and other benefits like housing, wardrobe allowance, ramadan allowance, xmas, health and car...*lipssealed*

Ha!...Na because una be senator and Rep member?..I'm Bro Joe o...I'm counting on una na...I'm not Odetola na...Pls help me and beg her na...Two of una don demand almost $10million...I be thief?...Lol...No be only aircraft na submarine...Lol..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by flairlady(f): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2012
T.stone:

Good morning my Lady. Am gonna confirm that now while I put a call through to Mosh...have been having the feelins of everyone not going July 2nd due to current crises in some parts of the country. Thanks for yesterday...I feel honoured.
...Not going Jult 2nd doesn't mean they won't serve, just gonna shift some states orientation till after some are thru to make use of vacant camps...al iz well!
thanks so much for da info,patiently waiting to know my fate.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 9:35am On Jun 23, 2012
Gombs:

Ha!...Na because una be senator and Rep member?..I'm Bro Joe o...I'm counting on una na...I'm not Odetola na...Pls help me and beg her na...Two of una don demand almost $10million...I be thief?...Lol...No be only aircraft na submarine...Lol..
*ROTFL* just to work efficiently sir! It's all for our personal use*winks* hehehehe
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Arap: 9:36am On Jun 23, 2012
Good to see u too.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2012
flairlady: thanks so much for da info,patiently waiting to know my fate.
Wat is d fate of dos dat re Muslims if they shift d orientation? I guess it's because of d Ramadan dat was y they made it July 2nd, it was formerly July 10th.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2012
flairlady: thanks so much for da info,patiently waiting to know my fate.
You are always welcome my Lady.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2012
T.stone:

*ROTFL* just to work efficiently sir! It's all for our personal use*winks* hehehehe

two of una demand $10million if the rest come now,na £100million (notice it's now pounds)...Oya i disband the committee...I'd call on foreign partners like UN,AU,Commonwealth...(seun,beaf,etc)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (201) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.