Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,083 members, 7,960,445 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (522506 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pharmow: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
earthgreeners:

how can I get in touch with you?

My email addy is farmoresuccess@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
inspirizu:

Tanx 4d help still luking 4ppl that are applying to Uni. Of. Manitoba.........
Ȋ̊ just applied don't you fink my application is late for january section

Don't know exactly wat gives for Uman but if you check their website you will know if the deadline was met

Check earthgreener he is very versatile with the Manitoba province schools....ask him he will help you out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2012
earthgreeners:
I suggest u go for a May 2013 start...what course?..Im applying for Fall

Young manhow many schools do you want to appy too.....well ......are you willing to throw all that money around...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eo2002: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
Am heading to centennial college just did my medicals last week waiting for my Visa....Sept 4th holla me make we rub mind.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
Briony84:

Young manhow many schools do you want to appy too.....well ......are you willing to throw all that money around...
It's a wise decision 2 hv multiple applicatn's, it ensures u gt acceptance frm @ least 1 sch..2ndly u might get multiple acceptance whc allows u compare tuitn & living xpenses as against sum1 dt applied 2 only 1 sch & either got denied or accepted but wit high tuitn fees.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by amby147: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
Nairalanders pls help me out oh!!

I wanna apply 4 canadian study permit, I got every other docs available 2 me.
My sponsor is my cousin, I hv drawn a family tree and added birth certs
To prove my relationship 2 him. He has a company, and I included in his
Sponsorship letter dat his purpose of sponsorhip is based on commitment
And dat he wants me 2 work 4 him after my studies. I also added an employement
4rm him 2 back it up,and to also prove dat I'll leave canada @ d end of my study.

Pls nairalander access it, and lemme no if its credible. Thanks oh!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
You don't even know if Canada VOs are on this forum and you are exposing so much of your private information. Please be careful
amby147: Nairalanders pls help me out oh!!

4rm him 2 back it up,and to also prove dat I'll leave canada @ d end of my study.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by henrywest(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
amby147: Nairalanders pls help me out oh!!

Sincerely, ur cousin sponsoring u isn't cool. But if its a very genuine cousin ( u knw what I mean pal cuz most oluwole applicant go via cousin). Family tree and birth certs are not enough. Credible docs like national I'd card, drivers license, international passy, pictures and his marriage cert would go together to convince those guys.

If it was ur dad sending u abroad to go study and return to manage his coy, its understandable, I don't see why ur cousin wanna send u abroad to return to work for him. D canadian embassy are used to all these stories bruh. Try to re adjust. Cousin is too far to ensure funding. Trust me. They would say this except u produce his very important docs like d ones I listed. Originals ooooo

As for d other guy saying what if canadian VO's are on this forum, even if they were, do they knw who he is or his real names? Chill buddy and let's think straight. Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lyfe(m): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
@amby147 If you can make your biological parent sponsor you it is cool. The best is you being your personal sponsor. The VOs are not usually down with the Cousin's cousin format.

Anyone needing a format for letter of intent(or purpose) PM me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by imadebaby: 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
lyfe: @amby147 If you can make your biological parent sponsor you it is cool. The best is you being your personal sponsor. The VOs are not usually down with the Cousin's cousin format.

pls send to me e_madng@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 1:50am On Aug 21, 2012
Briony84: Young manhow many schools do you want to appy too.....well ......are you willing to throw all that money around...

Im applying to 3 .....first choice, second and third...Man, usask and mun
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 1:51am On Aug 21, 2012
Don Cipher: It's a wise decision 2 hv multiple applicatn's, it ensures u gt acceptance frm @ least 1 sch..2ndly u might get multiple acceptance whc allows u compare tuitn & living xpenses as against sum1 dt applied 2 only 1 sch & either got denied or accepted but wit high tuitn fees.
bros u sabi wetin dey my mind ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 5:51am On Aug 21, 2012
@all, i think the issue of who sponsor's u depends hw u sell it 2d V.O & docx u submit. Recently on ds thread, sum1 used dad & ws denied due 2 sponsor nt credible among othr thngs. As long as u cn convince the V.O dt shit tastes like cake witout too much grammer or assumptions, u're gud.
@earthgreener u are mosdef on d right track.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 6:01am On Aug 21, 2012
I meant Winter 2013.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2012
@alll...am really getting confused with this sponsor thingy....I have three choices to make
A....my cousin bearing same surname with me...
B....my brother in law who is married to my elder sister....have pictures to prove the relationship...
C....my mum sister that has been practicing med sug in the USA since 1984 and has quite a reputation with charity...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 7:03am On Aug 21, 2012
So I honestly need advice from the house on who to pick or just use all of them...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2012
Canadian unis according to their rank.

Locations 1 University of Toronto Toronto 2 The University of British Columbia Vancouver ... 3 McGill University Montreal ... 4 University of Waterloo Waterloo 5 University of Alberta Edmonton ... 6 Simon Fraser University Burnaby ... 7 York University Toronto 8 University of Calgary Calgary 9 University of Victoria Victoria 10 Queen's University Kingston 11 Université de Montréal Montreal 12 The University of Western Ontario London 13 Université Laval Quebec City 14 University of Ottawa Ottawa 15 University of Saskatchewan Saskatoon 16 University of Guelph Guelph ... 17 Université du Québec à Montréal Montréal ... 18 McMaster University Hamilton 19 Université de Sherbrooke Sherbrooke ... 20 Carleton University Ottawa 21 Dalhousie University Halifax 22 Concordia University Montreal 23 University of Manitoba Winnipeg 24 Ryerson University Toronto 25 Memorial University of Newfoundland St John’s ... 26 University of New Brunswick Fredericton ... 27 University of Regina Regina 28 University of Winnipeg Winnipeg 29 Brock University St. Catharines ... 30 British Columbia Institute of Technology Burnaby 31 University of Windsor Windsor 32 HEC Montréal Montreal 33 Université du Québec Quebec City ... 34 University of Lethbridge Lethbridge ... 35 Wilfrid Laurier University
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by amby147: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2012
I have paid tuition fee 2 prove I got sufficient fund, I got evry relevant docs 2 proof my relationship 2 him. And I have been assisting in his coy wch gives me work experience relevant to my program,I got reference letter as evidence 2 prood dat. Pls wat do u think guys?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by amby147: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2012
I have paid tuition fee 2 prove I got sufficient fund, I got evry relevant docs 2 proof my relationship 2 him. And I have been assisting in his coy wch gives me work experience relevant to my program,I got reference letter 4rm d coy as evidence 2 prood dat. Pls wat do u think guys?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2012
@lyfe...I need letter of intent...kindly send it to dadasawdick@yahoo.com

lyfe: @amby147 If you can make your biological parent sponsor you it is cool. The best is you being your personal sponsor. The VOs are not usually down with the Cousin's cousin format.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2012
Make cdhc answer june applicant oooo.....dis wait to much...may God answer our prayers. ;DMake cdhc answer june applicant oooo.....dis wait to much...may God answer our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2012
Make cdhc answer june applicant oooo.....dis wait to much...may God answer our prayers. ;DMake cdhc answer june applicant oooo.....dis wait to much...may God nswer our prayers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by canadianboy(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2012
Hello House? i tracked my application on Friday and my status has changed to :" Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest". I stay in Abuja and i have instructed my brother(who helped me submit the application before) to help me go to VFS tomorrow so that i can know the next step as i am resuming for Sept 2012 program, time is really not on my side again. I sense this would be medicals. For those who had done their medicals, is there any Abuja hospital in the list? What is the average amount collected by the hospitals ( either those in Abuja or Lagos)?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by anyijoe: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
Briony84:

Sorry but wat school did you go to in Nigeria that isn't accredited....Wow!!!!!!!!

IMT enugu is accredited,but the sch had some issues one time after we graduated abt admitting so many students than the required number giving to then! So it led to the withdrawal of the accreditation! But it has been sorted out and fully restored A yrs ago cos its a state owned poly! If u doubt me go and check on the internet or ask google! But ministry of education in abuja! Haven't put there name on "WHED"! Even as at the time of securing this admission, I reported the issue to the sch management and they promised the will go to abuja to fix the fault cos the sch accreditation has been fully resorted!...so i waited abit but it seems like am abt loosing the admission and time is going! Wen I have paid already then I gave them go head order!...even up till now they are still yet to do it!..."Rembr WHED is world higher education database! Even many sch in nigeria are not there! But they are accredited!...so now u get my point sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by anyijoe: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
spencer3705: @anyjoe,u mean u submited to vfs on the 17th of june which was on sunday?datz gud.i neva knew vfs works on sunday.lets mind what we post on dis forum.dis forum is meant for the genuine ones and not fake

Oga sir! I knw ur the owner of nairaland! Small tin u label some1 not genuine or fake! Dats not good sir!

That was a mistake of which any sensible person will knw!....I submitted on the 15th and it got to CDHC on 18 of june!...pls sm pple should mind how they talk to sm1 on a thread like dis! Cos I dnt see reasons why sm1 will think he's beta than the othe person! "Am typing with my fone! So there is bound to be a mistake or typing error! Have a good day sir...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by amby147: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
@lyfe, thanks but my Dad has s coy wot documents apart 4rm d cert of incop. Tax clearance.
Birth cert, and I D card. Do I need 2 present as proof of relationship to him.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by canadianboy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2012
Hello House? i tracked my application on Friday and my status has changed to :" Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest". I stay in Abuja and i have instructed my brother(who helped me submit the application before) to help me go to VFS tomorrow so that i can know the next step as i am resuming for Sept 2012 program, time is really not on my side again. I sense this would be medicals. For those who had done their medicals, is there any Abuja hospital in the list? What is the average amount collected by the hospitals ( either those in Abuja or Lagos)?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by anyijoe: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2012
eo2002: Am heading to centennial college just did my medicals last week waiting for my Visa....Sept 4th holla me make we rub mind.

Wow! Neva knew some1 is going to centennial college too here! I have the same start date with u but uptill now I havn't done my medicals! Pls wen did u submit? And wen were u called for medicals?...if ur on bbm u let me knw so we can rub minds! But incase ur not just drop any contact email so I can add u for us to talk! Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.