Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,085 members, 7,960,448 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (522507 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2012
@lyfe.

Anyone needing a format for letter of intent(or purpose) PM me.[/quote]

Send me a copy seir405@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by amby147: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2012
@lyfe, send me d letter of intent 2 ambyveraonline@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
anyijoe:

IMT enugu is accredited,but the sch had some issues one time after we graduated abt admitting so many students than the required number giving to then! So it led to the withdrawal of the accreditation! But it has been sorted out and fully restored A yrs ago cos its a state owned poly! If u doubt me go and check on the internet or ask google! But ministry of education in abuja! Haven't put there name on "WHED"! Even as at the time of securing this admission, I reported the issue to the sch management and they promised the will go to abuja to fix the fault cos the sch accreditation has been fully resorted!...so i waited abit but it seems like am abt loosing the admission and time is going! Wen I have paid already then I gave them go head order!...even up till now they are still yet to do it!..."Rembr WHED is world higher education database! Even many sch in nigeria are not there! But they are accredited!...so now u get my point sir

Oh ok...WHED doesn't have a comprehensive list of accredited school..that I know for sure now...pele tho....it's all in God,s hand
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
canadianboy: Hello House? i tracked my application on Friday and my status has changed to :" Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest". I stay in Abuja and i have instructed my brother(who helped me submit the application before) to help me go to VFS tomorrow so that i can know the next step as i am resuming for Sept 2012 program, time is really not on my side again. I sense this would be medicals. For those who had done their medicals, is there any Abuja hospital in the list? What is the average amount collected by the hospitals ( either those in Abuja or Lagos)?

Guy shebi I tell u......
Go get ur med done sharply sharply cos time don dey gooooo.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by amby147: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
@ All, If ur fada is sponsoring u with his company,do u need to
Present his personal account statement or company's account statement
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZiggyHimself(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
amby147: @ All, If ur fada is sponsoring u with his company,do u need to
Present his personal account statement or company's account statement

Get the bank to address a letter to the embassy telling them that your father owns 100% of the company (I hope he does?). This letter should act like a binding tool for his personal account and company account.

But truth be told.....Its a lot better if the cash was in his personal account.....but if you are to apply soon...then make sure he dosent dunk in money into his personal account all of a sudden. "Make It Look Natural"......GERRIT?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by canadianboy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
earthgreeners:

Guy shebi I tell u......
Go get ur med done sharply sharply cos time don dey gooooo.......
Thank you my brother, it's well!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
@canadianboy, congratulations!
When did you submit your application? Who is your sponsor? Go ahead with your medical without delay.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
spencer3705: Make cdhc answer june applicant oooo.....dis wait to much...may God answer our prayers. ;DMake cdhc answer june applicant oooo.....dis wait to much...may God nswer our prayers.

Amen in JESUS NAME
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2012
canadianboy: Hello House? i tracked my application on Friday and my status has changed to :" Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest". I stay in Abuja and i have instructed my brother(who helped me submit the application before) to help me go to VFS tomorrow so that i can know the next step as i am resuming for Sept 2012 program, time is really not on my side again. I sense this would be medicals. For those who had done their medicals, is there any Abuja hospital in the list? What is the average amount collected by the hospitals ( either those in Abuja or Lagos)?

Congratulations bro..when did you submit..I pray I get my own too in JESUS NAME
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2012
canadianboy:
Thank you my brother, it's well!
congrats bro!.....................hope to see u soon in canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
anyijoe:

Oga sir! I knw ur the owner of nairaland! Small tin u label some1 not genuine or fake! Dats not good sir!

That was a mistake of which any sensible person will knw!....I submitted on the 15th and it got to CDHC on 18 of june!...pls sm pple should mind how they talk to sm1 on a thread like dis! Cos I dnt see reasons why sm1 will think he's beta than the othe person! "Am typing with my fone! So there is bound to be a mistake or typing error! Have a good day sir...

what prompt all these?
Accept ur mistake and stop giving flimsy excuse...take your time to write and note u comunicate to d whole world via dis forum.Anyway my guy one luv kip us together.canada is our destination.GOD DEY.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by canadianboy(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
omosanyaolak: @canadianboy, congratulations!
When did you submit your application? Who is your sponsor? Go ahead with your medical without delay.
I submitted in May 14 and reached CDHC in May 15. I am sponsoring myself!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2012

congratulations.this wud b a word 4 everyone.Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by valentino81(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2012
Good afternoon house,
I wants to know if I need to get the help of an agent in processing an admission to one of the colleges in canada? I need info on this. Whosover that can assist with detailed informations should kindly assist. Waiting for good responses. Thank you. God bless everyone in the forum! Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
valentino81: Good afternoon house,
I wants to know if I need to get the help of an agent in processing an admission to one of the colleges in canada? I need info on this. Whosover that can assist with detailed informations should kindly assist. Waiting for good responses. Thank you. God bless everyone in the forum! Amen.

You dont really need an agent if you know what you doing.
However, if you chose to use an agent, be careful so that you dont lose money to touts, but you could do it yourself if you have the time to pay attention to details.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2012
[quote
author=valentino81]Good afternoon house,
I wants to know if I need to get the help of an agent in processing an
admission to one of the colleges in canada? I need info on this.
Whosover that can assist with detailed informations should kindly
assist. Waiting for good responses. Thank you. God bless everyone in the
forum! Amen.[/quote]

Follow d words of Mr Fhemmy, all wld be well. We are one on dis thread....We cld help you If you want us to......
Consider us the FREE Agents...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by valentino81(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
@ mr fhemmy and earthgreeners; thanks so much, God bless you.
My first question is can I start admission process for may 2013 presently after locating my school of choice? Looking forward to responses! Fnk and God bless. Allah will meet evryone @ our point of needs soonest! Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ancient1: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
lyfe: @amby147 If you can make your biological parent sponsor you it is cool. The best is you being your personal sponsor. The VOs are not usually down with the Cousin's cousin format.

Anyone needing a format for letter of intent(or purpose) PM me.

Please help me out with the letter of intent format jsomoy10@caledonian.ac.uk
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
valentino81: @ mr fhemmy and earthgreeners; thanks so much, God
bless you. My first question is can I start admission process for may 2013 presently after locating my school of choice? Looking forward to responses! Fnk and God bless. Allah will meet evryone @ our point of needs soonest! Amen.

Yes, you can...Ensure the program av May as a possible start date...
Check for the program requirement, If u meet them..Begin your application ASAP.......Agents are not Magicians....you only pay for ur laziness and their experience....

Are u ready to : DO IT YOURSELF?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by valentino81(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2012
@ earthgreeners, thanks for this inspiring words of yours! I really appreciate all your contributions and info dt will assist me in making neccesary steps. Can we exchange e-mails for personal discussions and even @ times on the thread as well! Thanks. God bless!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
valentino81: @ earthgreeners, thanks for this inspiring words of yours! I really appreciate all your contributions and info dt will assist me in making neccesary steps. Can we exchange e-mails for personal discussions and even @ times on the thread as well! Thanks. God bless!

earthgreeners@gmail.com
*Feel free*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
@Don Cipher, I hail oooooo

how far?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
valentino81: @ mr fhemmy and earthgreeners; thanks so much, God bless you.
My first question is can I start admission process for may 2013 presently after locating my school of choice? Looking forward to responses! Fnk and God bless. Allah will meet evryone @ our point of needs soonest! Amen.

@valentino, if u are aiming at may 2013, I would suggest you start by searchin the skul and the course now so tht by November u can send ur applicatn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pharmow: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2012

I know there is an hospital in Abuja in the list but I cant remember the name. For the clinic in lagos where I did my medicals, the amount was N20,000 so that of abuja should be in that range.
All the best bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
Bros thnx & hw ur side? I'm doing real mental work re-packaging my nxt applicatn for Winter 2013, hp to submit 1st wk in Sep.
@all 1 luv & pls let there be peace in d hse 2 avoid any form of dstractns.
earthgreeners: @Don Cipher, I hail oooooo

how far?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
earthgreeners:

Yes, you can...Ensure the program av May as a possible start date...
Check for the program requirement, If u meet them..Begin your application ASAP.......Agents are not Magicians....you only pay for ur laziness and their experience....

Are u ready to : DO IT YOURSELF?

Sometimes, you pay for who they know too oh . . cos it is all a network
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Felipea: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2012
Hi all...
Thank God for d medical invites and trvs so far. More on d way...

I wld be submitting my visa app by d end of dis week. Must answers to d study permit questionnaire b handwritten? I'm tinkin of convertin d pdf to word... Type my answers and then convert back to pdf....

Any tots... Wld it be okay?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by amby147: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
Is it true d Embassy verifies all the docs, my uni informed that they do not check with
Them for any verifications. Nairalanders Comments.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by amby147: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2012
@lyfe I need a copy of letter of Intent. Ambyveraonline@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
Felipe-a:
Hi all...

I wld be submitting my visa app by d end of dis week. Must answers to d study permit questionnaire b handwritten? I'm tinkin of convertin d pdf to word... Type my answers and then convert back to pdf....

It could either be in print (typed) or handwritten...Just ensure it is legible..thatz alll........Use Time New roman (12) .....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by geotherm: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
Pls do not make the mistake of handwriten, d pdf is user-friendly, so just type it on d pdf tben print so dt d code will be generated when u click on prinr. If you convert to word I do not thnk d code will be generated. Note that wtout d code u wil be disqualified

Felipe-a:
Hi all...

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.