Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

d - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / d (3991 Views)

Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. / What's The Difference Between 'Osun State' And 'State Of Osun' / Wikileak: Why Omisore Should Never Become Governor Of Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: d by Murphy7h4: 6:59am On Jun 15, 2012
Thanks for sharing. grin
Re: d by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2012
Umartins1:
pls bro, do you live in Osun? For better arguement, one needs to argue with the right person.
Exactly my point, most just argue base on what they read on Osundefender & because they like ACN & hate PDP.

2 Likes

Re: d by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2012
Beaf: ^
Its entertaining, seeing you lie so forcefully! Lolz!
Unfortunately for you, the World now recognises AregbeRASCAL as an unmitigated failure, megalomaniac, loudmouth and monumental error on the political landscape of the State of Osun! grin

Lol! Aregbe luv'n Koru - the unbalanced one!
When Aregbe isn't in Lagos, he is slapping the innocent in the State of Osun!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/552979_anti-slap_jpg50ae71a522ed4f3c3955d7be43a13e6c[/img]

.. Laff wan tear my belle for hia.... grin
Re: d by Beaf: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2012
salaksmana:
where? Pls where are you, I can dedicate a day so that you can show me around, maybe I've not been travelling around the state of recent.

Bruv, dat guy de yankee.
Re: d by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2012
Beaf:

Bruv, dat guy de yankee.
OMG. That's exactly what I'm saying. To argue about Osun you must be in the State of Osun.
Re: d by lateef4me(m): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2012
OMG. That's exactly what I'm saying. To argue about Osun you must be in the State of Osun.

Not necessarily be in Osun but visit once in a while to see stuff for yourself . I was in Osogbo last year Dec. and I saw NOTHING on ground . I stayed for a week but what I noticed is that electric supply is stable ....
I'll be there this Dec. God willing and I'm hoping to see those 'massive developmental roads ' posted on nairaland by someone I wouldn't want to mention his name lest he comes and bombard this thread with his long epistle .
Re: d by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2012
lateef4me: someone I wouldn't want to mention his name lest he comes and bombard this thread with his long epistle .
hmmmm, Gba.....
Re: d by PointB: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2012
AregbeRascal is the most wonderful, hardworking, and certainly the most intelligent governor in Nigeria (little wonder the PDP tremble at the sight of him.)

After only two years [/b]of accessing the state of his state, and [b]getting his foot on the ground, Aregerascal embarked on a historic mega [/b]road construction project in Osun State; to the extent that the whole of Osun State is now a massive construction site, most people will not notice this, because the[b] construction activities take place in the dead of the night, when all souls are dead asleep. But some sharp guys have managed to captured the pictures below, as elusive evidence Aregberascal's unparallelled achievement.

Please do not mistake those pictures for Osun State, that is state of Osun (no pun intended)! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: d by Kobojunkie: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2012
lateef4me: OMG. That's exactly what I'm saying. To argue about Osun you must be in the State of Osun.

Not necessarily be in Osun but visit once in a while to see stuff for yourself . I was in Osogbo last year Dec. and I saw NOTHING on ground . I stayed for a week but what I noticed is that electric supply is stable ....
I'll be there this Dec. God willing and I'm hoping to see those 'massive developmental roads ' posted on nairaland by someone I wouldn't want to mention his name lest he comes and bombard this thread with his long epistle .

Make sure to bring back videos, and pictures(digital evidence, or none) of all the mentioned ACHIEVEMENTS. grin
Re: d by Fhemmmy: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2012
PointB: AregbeRascal is the most wonderful, hardworking, and certainly the most intelligent governor in Nigeria (little wonder the PDP tremble at the sight of him.)

After only two years [/b]of accessing the state of his state, and [b]getting his foot on the ground, Aregerascal embarked on a historic mega [/b]road construction project in Osun State; to the extent that the whole of Osun State is now a massive construction site, most people will not notice this, because the[b] construction activities take place in the dead of the night, when all souls are dead asleep. But some sharp guys have managed to captured the pictures below, as elusive evidence Aregberascal's unparallelled achievement.

Please do not mistake those pictures for Osun State, that is state of Osun (no pun intended)! grin grin grin grin grin

This is Mega?
Re: d by Umartins1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
That akward moment when the only achievement of a government is 'construction of drainage channels'
Re: d by karlmax2: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2012
koruji: Osun governor is barely two years. You can't compare - it takes time to get off the ground, but even then Aregbesola has indicated where he will be taking Osun for those paying attention.

The same O'YES that he instituted and Beaf like a buffoon lambasted for months on end here on NL:
1. Was copied almost verbatim by the GEJ administration in their ill-thought unSURE document to relieve the pain of removing subsidies
2. Other states, the FG and the World Bank have converged in Osun State at least once to understudy the program.
3. Other states are copying it

As I mentioned the other day, the program to build 170 new schools has commenced, as well as major road building projects.

He has improved the program to provide a meal for kids at school in a very serious manner, and moving to boost Agricultural production in Osun State.

He is a serious administrator, and one that seems to have the burning desire to transform Osun with actions to back it up.

Fashola buit on what Tinubu started - but has taken it to new heights, and Oshiomole is doing a great job as well. The other ACN governors are in the same category as Aregbesola in terms of their tenure. That should be kept in mind.

On the other hand, there are may be more than 20 states that the PDP has controlled for the last 13 years, and things keep going from bad to worse - that is the comparison to make with Lagos - including the decript center.

. Yet ur one of those hypocrites calling GEJ's government that is just 1year old the worst in the history of nigerian!! Here Ʊ are pleading with people that aregbes government is barely 2 yrs old cos he belongs to ACN! So Ʊ know a lot can't be achieved in 2 years!! Yet Ʊ expect GEJ to turn around 52 years old problem in 1 year! Aregbe should visit imo state to Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ what a governor achived in 1 year !

5 Likes

Re: d by koruji(m): 12:17am On Jun 17, 2012
Nobody has ever asked GEJ to turn Nigeria around in 2 years.

For one, he was VP & then President combined for 4 years - that's 4 years not 2.
Second, he only needed to show a real, not borrowed, vision and back up with action.

He blindly follows what his aides tell him, and says things that make our situation even worse - like announce he knows who is behind Boko Haram and how he will vanquish them by June. His plan to help the Nigerian economy was to remove subsidy and give the funds to pregnant women (silly stuff like that - I was amazed to see Beaf use this as one of the arguments for subsidy-removal a couple of days ago. Ah) and other promises they had no intention of fulfilling. Apart from that, the man copied AREGBESOLA's O'YES initiative verbatim as part of that silly unSURE program - yet that same O'YES was derided by GEJ's errand boys over here on NL - led of course by Beaf, the cursed.

What we have asked the president to do his: 1) Do his job when it is imperative - the man open eyses for there until Boko Haram infested almost all the northern states before doing something tangible - too late; 2) Fight the open corruption that is eating away at the foundations of a nation; 3) Stop feeding on the nation's fat - N1 billion for food in Aso Rock every month when you are given only N18,000 minimum wage and jacking up the price of fuel.

These things do not require even one year to show seriousness. In four years when he will "try" to contest again GEJ would be asked what he did with four years in the areas of electricity, roads, education, health, infrastructure, etc.

So please stop comparing sleep to death. Please tell me what the excuse of PDP dominated states is for 13 years of failure and counting.

karl max: . Yet ur one of those hypocrites calling GEJ's government that is just 1year old the worst in the history of nigerian!! Here Ʊ are pleading with people that aregbes government is barely 2 yrs old cos he belongs to ACN! So Ʊ know a lot can't be achieved in 2 years!! Yet Ʊ expect GEJ to turn around 52 years old problem in 1 year! Aregbe should visit imo state to Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ what a governor achived in 1 year !

1 Like

Re: d by Beaf: 12:28am On Jun 17, 2012
^
Koru-koru! The unbalanced one! One day you will se a psychiatrist to cure your halucinations! Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Aregbe is a total failure, a mad man on the cusp of running na'ked in the streets. O-YES! grin
Re: d by koruji(m): 1:26am On Jun 17, 2012
Nigerians know that you and GEJ are the unbalanced ones, and cursed. You have both already seen psychiatrists who recommended Aro Rock. Unfortunately some Nigerians thought he said Aso Rock and so here we have madmen running naked around Nigeria, and around the internet.

It must be a terrible thing for you to feel like the BIG J.C. himself, and yet be powerless against your madness - it is really all in your mind. You are nothing but dogs running after your own tails, the knees of Aso Rock ants are the ones bowing to your lord GEJ, while you his scapegoat keeps thinking he is the ruler of the world.

Fool why didn't you quote what I said so that we can see who is halucinating, but I oblige:
koruji: Nobody has ever asked GEJ to turn Nigeria around in 2 years.

For one, he was VP & then President combined for 4 years - that's 4 years not 2.
Second, he only needed to show a real, not borrowed, vision and back up with action.

He blindly follows what his aides tell him, and says things that make our situation even worse - like announce he knows who is behind Boko Haram and how he will vanquish them by June. His plan to help the Nigerian economy was to remove subsidy and give the funds to pregnant women (silly stuff like that - I was amazed to see Beaf use this as one of the arguments for subsidy-removal a couple of days ago. Ah) and other promises they had no intention of fulfilling. Apart from that, the man copied AREGBESOLA's O'YES initiative verbatim as part of that silly unSURE program - yet that same O'YES was derided by GEJ's errand boys over here on NL - led of course by Beaf, the cursed.

What we have asked the president to do his: 1) Do his job when it is imperative - the man open eyses for there until Boko Haram infested almost all the northern states before doing something tangible - too late; 2) Fight the open corruption that is eating away at the foundations of a nation; 3) Stop feeding on the nation's fat - N1 billion for food in Aso Rock every month when you are giving only N18,000 minimum wage and jacking up the price of fuel.

These things do not require even one year to show seriousness. In four years when he will "try" to contest again GEJ would be asked what he did with four years in the areas of electricity, roads, education, health, infrastructure, etc.

So please stop comparing sleep to death. Please tell me what the excuse of PDP dominated states is for 13 years of failure and counting.

[quote author=karl max]. Yet ur one of those hypocrites calling GEJ's government that is just 1year old the worst in the history of nigerian!! Here Ʊ are pleading with people that aregbes government is barely 2 yrs old cos he belongs to ACN! So Ʊ know a lot can't be achieved in 2 years!! Yet Ʊ expect GEJ to turn around 52 years old problem in 1 year! Aregbe should visit imo state to Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ what a governor achived in 1 year !

Koru-koru! The unbalanced one! One day you will se a psychiatrist to cure your halucinations! Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Aregbe is a total failure, a mad man on the cusp of running na'ked in the streets. O-YES! grin
Re: d by Beaf: 1:39am On Jun 17, 2012
Koru-koru! The unbalanced one! Instead of giving free reign to the mad glim in your eye and venting foolishly on behalf of the failure called Aregbe, why not leave yankee and prepare to go climb tree's that are about to grow where roads used to be in the State of Osun! Didn't you see the frightening pic PointB posted? It is your oga's official advert for his "massive road construction across Osun in partnership with Julius Berger and with 50billa World Bank funding!"
If you don't hurry back now, at the rate Aregbe is going, you will only be able to hunt grasscutters where Osogbo used to be.

Even fuckry loudly advertises itself with pride these days. Broda, no be small tin o! grin grin grin

Koru-koru! The unbalanced one! Make sure you take ya tablets regularly o!
Re: d by koruji(m): 1:47am On Jun 17, 2012
Ode - because of your sick addiction the word "Aregbe" jumpstarts your day and a continued replyh to your bufoonery only encourages you, madman style. I can only take your mindless rants in small doses, but. . .but if you think you can say things and it will not be returned in equal measure, you fool yourself.

Let me see, next up are those juvenile pics. I have seen those b/4, so enough said.

The floor is all yours - let's see you do the mad dance.

Beaf: Koru-koru! The unbalanced one! Instead of giving free reign to the mad glim in your eye and venting foolishly on behalf of the failure called Aregbe, why not leave yankee and prepare to go climb tree's that are about to grow where roads used to be in the State of Osun! Didn't you see the frightening pic PointB posted? It is your oga's official advert for his "massive road construction across Osun in partnership with Julius Berger and with 50billa World Bank funding!"
If you don't hurry back now, at the rate Aregbe is going, you will only be able to hunt grasscutters where Osogbo used to be.

Even fuckry loudly advertises itself with pride these days. Broda, no be small tin o! grin grin grin

Koru-koru! The unbalanced one! Make sure you take ya tablets regularly o!
Re: d by Beaf: 2:48am On Jun 17, 2012
^
Koru-koru! The unbalanced one!
Just keep honing your hunting skills, cos Aregbe, your fellow psycho is rapidly returning the State of Osun back to nature! There shall soon be raging forests where proud cities once stood. embarassed
Those "juvenile pics" are Osun states official promotional material, they provide solid proof that mad as you are, Aregbe beats you handsdown in the psycho stakes! grin

Bro. if madness will allow, simply rightclick on the pic and see where it was sourced. Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Re: d by koruji(m): 2:54am On Jun 17, 2012
Who is talking about construction pics?

You know what pics I am talking about, fool - the ones you spend days and nights brooding over when sane people prefer to be sane by not encouraging your madness. Don't mind them, go ahead and do the mad dance, let the NL village watch.

Unless, of course you are scared of koruji now, hey shocked

Koru-koru! The unbalanced one!
Just keep honing your hunting skills, cos Aregbe, your fellow psycho is rapidly returning the State of Osun back to nature! There shall soon be raging forests where proud cities once stood. embarassed
Those "juvenile pics" are Osun states official promotional material, they provide solid proof that mad as you are, Aregbe beats you handsdown in the psycho stakes! grin

Bro. if madness will allow, simply rightclick on the pic and see where it was sourced. Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Re: d by Beaf: 3:01am On Jun 17, 2012
^
Bro koru the unstable one! Seriously how does it feel to be mad?
Please can you explain to us what happens to the mad mind when it see's a pic like this?
I'm sure it looks just like Las Vegas to you.

No be small sontin we de take eye see nowadays o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/681427_osogboRoad0_jpg7c3f14336b92e5a1f0c40314c0c406bf

By the way, don't forget to right click the pic PointB posted to find out the source. Lolzzzzzzzzzz!!!!
In short, ayam going to help you: it is O-News! http://www.onewsportal.com
Re: d by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 17, 2012
Please can you explain to us what happens to the mad mind when it see's a pic like this?

By the way, don't forget to right click the pic PointB posted to find out the source. Lolzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

[img]http:///gallery/d/202102-1/Hitler-shadow-troll.gif?[/img]
Re: d by koruji(m): 3:18am On Jun 17, 2012
The hitch is becoming unbearable for u now.

Anytime now you are going to break out the mad dance of maniacal pics for NL entertainment.

Unless you have suddenly gone sane, the shaving with a helmet picture is just the begining of your mad dance.

:DoooooOOOOOOOooooo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/681427_osogboRoad0_jpg7c3f14336b92e5a1f0c40314c0c406bf

Re: d by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 17, 2012
koruji: The hitch is becoming unbearable for u now.

Anytime now you are going to break out the mad dance of maniacal pics for NL entertainment.

Unless you have suddenly gone sane, the shaving with a helmet picture is just the begining of your mad dance.

:DoooooOOOOOOOooooo

While still under GEJ's payment and while feeding upon tribalism? Don't count on it.

I'm shocked that this thread has not been degraded to another immature display by him.

Aregbesola is doing something to upset GEJ's admin, we'll soon find out.
Re: d by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 17, 2012
PointB: AregbeRascal is the most wonderful, hardworking, and certainly the most intelligent governor in Nigeria (little wonder the PDP tremble at the sight of him.)

I see that you've been sucking on beaf's nipp les, hoping to get your own fair share of the stolen national cake.

Or do you simply belief you've made sense?

Orji and obi are doing worse than aregbesola, yet you're here on an altruistic worry for aregbesola's governance? My friend, you no go chop before me o. Make I go dabaru one SW governor to sate GEJ's fear too, make I chop national cake that GEJ Father-Christmas Azikwe is passing around.
Re: d by Beaf: 3:36am On Jun 17, 2012
koruji: The hitch is becoming unbearable for u now.

[size=14pt]:DoooooOOOOOOOooooo[/size]

Koru-koru! The unbalanced one! Lol!

Have you now checked that the pic PointB posted is actually Osun states official promotional material?
Its what we have come to expect from the megalomaniac, the Don Quixote of the "Western Niger." [size=4pt]becomerich, pardon me for infringing your copyright.[/size]

Wonders! grin

I'm sure you have a helmet too, because Ogbeni Aregbesola (tiny as he is) is reknowned for delivering blistering slaps that fully express his psychosis!
Koru! Dat man madness pass ya own, you are still learning. Lol!
Anyways, while keeping up the regime of taking your tablets, remember to also practice jumping from tree to tree, cos ya mad broda wan turn Osun to jungle. Luckily, we will eject him (and you) long before he achieves the fit.
Re: d by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 17, 2012
oma, imagine this cocaroach calling someone mad.

Maybe a poll will confirm the madness you've been trying to deny for so long.
Re: d by Beaf: 3:40am On Jun 17, 2012
--Beaf ignores a fool--
Re: d by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 17, 2012
omo, imagine this cocaroach calling someone mad.

Re: d by koruji(m): 3:48am On Jun 17, 2012
Na so we see am for NL!

Ileke-IdI:
omo, imagine this cocaroach calling someone mad.

Re: d by koruji(m): 3:50am On Jun 17, 2012
That's what running to Naija on the empty promise of a GEJ "transformation" agenda turned Ezeuche into!

Now that he has bitten the poisoned apple of GEJ/Beaf pay-off he has no choice than to sing the song of a kalokalo, endlessly.

Ileke-IdI:

I see that you've been sucking on beaf's nipp les, hoping to get your own fair share of the stolen national cake.

Or do you simply belief you've made sense?

Orji and obi are doing worse than aregbesola, yet you're here on an altruistic worry for aregbesola's governance? My friend, you no go chop before me o. Make I go dabaru one SW governor to sate GEJ's fear too, make I chop national cake that GEJ Father-Christmas Azikwe is passing around.
Re: d by koruji(m): 3:55am On Jun 17, 2012
No pics? O pa ri :DoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

Beaf:

Koru-koru! The unbalanced one! Lol!

Have you now checked that the pic PointB posted is actually Osun states official promotional material?
Its what we have come to expect from the megalomaniac, the Don Quixote of the "Western Niger." [size=4pt]becomerich, pardon me for infringing your copyright.[/size]

Wonders! grin

I'm sure you have a helmet too, because Ogbeni Aregbesola (tiny as he is) is reknowned for delivering blistering slaps that fully express his psychosis!
Koru! Dat man madness pass ya own, you are still learning. Lol!
Anyways, while keeping up the regime of taking your tablets, remember to also practice jumping from tree to tree, cos ya mad broda wan turn Osun to jungle. Luckily, we will eject him (and you) long before he achieves the fit.
Re: d by Murphy7h4: 9:53am On Jun 17, 2012
Thanks for sharing. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South West Sells Out Southern Nigeria To Hausa/fulani As Slaves / Breaking News: Tribunal Rules Out Petition Against Rivers Governor, Wike / Anytime I Pass Through Ilorin - Jebba Road. I Curse PDP 16yrs( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.