Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,101 members, 7,960,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (295298 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
@wizzy please how can some know his scores? Pls do u knw the date for interview?
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
Fyssy: You guys should stop asking these questions and wait till they start calling people. To the glory of God I am doing my medicals at CBN clinic this week in Lagos. If you have written the test well, u will be invited for interview.

The interview stage is very competitive. Right now the list for lagos medical screening has less than 55 names that made it thru the interview and to my knowledge medical screening is only taking place in lagos and kano. I pray there is a next batch for those still expecting their medical invite. I think it is better not to pass d test at all than to pass the test and fail the interview! So by faith, start preparing for the interview.

HR cannot influenece anything, so y do u ask them? The recruitment process is highly secretive cos insider information from different source were not the same at the Feb 2012 IT recruitment. Just keep working and praying, God is able.

Sorry we are undergoing medicals also at CBN clinic abuja. The list I saw here is less than 120.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
Fyssy: You guys should stop asking these questions and wait till they start calling people. To the glory of God I am doing my medicals at CBN clinic this week in Lagos. If you have written the test well, u will be invited for interview.

The interview stage is very competitive. Right now the list for lagos medical screening has less than 55 names that made it thru the interview and to my knowledge medical screening is only taking place in lagos and kano. I pray there is a next batch for those still expecting their medical invite. I think it is better not to pass d test at all than to pass the test and fail the interview! So by faith, start preparing for the interview.

HR cannot influenece anything, so y do u ask them? The recruitment process is highly secretive cos insider information from different source were not the same at the Feb 2012 IT recruitment. Just keep working and praying, God is able.
which clinic are U using for the lagos medicals? And like how many out of the list have started the medicals?
Re: CBN Test. by gabadeb: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
@Lilma, is it d entire list of dose who made it or dose fr medicals in abja alone?
Re: CBN Test. by Gentlekay: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
FOR LAGOS, WE HAVE 52 ON THE LIST.AS AT YESTERDAY ONLY 26 CAME FOR THE MEDICALS AS AT WHEN I LEFT (1:25PM) AND WE COULDN'T EVEN FINISH YESTERDAY.
Re: CBN Test. by lapcat2000: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
Tetegh:

@Wizzy 2021, do you have any idea of how many peopple passed the Test fron Benue State?

We r doing medicals here in Abuja..we r ova 120.
Re: CBN Test. by Fyssy(f): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
lapcat2000:

okay. That means Medicals is taking place in Lagos, Abuja and Kano right?

So if u are expecting your medical invite, keep praying and if you are awaiting interview, study hard. Have a great day!
Re: CBN Test. by Fyssy(f): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Lilema:

Sorry we are undergoing medicals also at CBN clinic abuja. The list I saw here is less than 120.

Noted. So if u are expecting your medical invite, keep praying and if you are awaiting interview, study hard. Have a great day!
Re: CBN Test. by nimarhoda: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
lapcat2000:

Re: CBN Test. by Fyssy(f): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
konfessor: which clinic are U using for the lagos medicals? And like how many out of the list have started the medicals?

CBN Clinic.
Re: CBN Test. by bilzzman: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
@those who have received medical invites, do u have idea if any1 who applied for assistant database administrator waz called?
expecting ur kind feedback.cheers!!!
Re: CBN Test. by Funderment: 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
bilzzman: @those who have received medical invites, do u have idea if any1 who applied for assistant database administrator waz called?
expecting ur kind feedback.cheers!!!
i applied for assistant database administrator but have not gotten invite still expecting by God's grace
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
Having called several people for medicals already(Abj ova 120, lag ova 55, Kano no idea). I am beginning to loose hope in the possibility that Medical invites is in batches. I wish it where. But the reality on ground indicates otherwise. Its rather unfortunate but we'll have to accept the reality on ground. Since last friday, i doubt if any other have been invited for medicals. If its in batches, den wen is d next batch? We'll've to learn to leave without cbn.
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
mygreen: dis medicals no b small tin o...i was scheduled 4 kano test and mehn..thev nt really startd wit us..nd it will last 4 d week...God will see us thru...4 those yet 2 recieve mails, d stuff is in batches and u will get urs by the Grace of God...Amen...wish u all well...

What's ur basis for saying that it will be in batches? Any concrete evidence?
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
wizzy2021: YES!!! it comes in batches... the message will keep coming.

But no one have been invited after last friday. Evidence shows also that over 170 were invited last fri. so wen is d next batch?
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
Seeing the number of people called for medicals so far at over 170, I am also beginning to doubt if any more invites would come. Well life must go on. Those of us still waiting don't want to discourage anyone but let's prepare our minds for any eventuality. I suspect its 200 they are taking just 200 in total
Re: CBN Test. by bilzzman: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
@brosiye99, a friend told me he got his medical invite this morning
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
bilzzman: @brosiye99, a friend told me he got his medical invite this morning

he could probably be lieing. or it was in his email since fri evening but he didnt notice
Re: CBN Test. by bilzzman: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
@1odogwu,yea its not impossible hes lying
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
...and i actually called cbn number that was on my mail for interview invite that was sent to me last year, i was told more medical invites will come.
Re: CBN Test. by bilzzman: 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
@konfessor,when did u call 'em?
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
bilzzman: @konfessor,when did u call 'em?
2;32 PM today
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
[quote
author=konfessor]...and i actually called cbn number that was on my
mail for interview invite that was sent to me last year, i was told more
medical invites will come.[/quote] they possible said so to keep u calm.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
@1odogwu, i totally disagree with you. but i wont argue. good luck to u sir.
Re: CBN Test. by outofthebox: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Sobs..not dis time again..lost on Cisco job last year..an now this cbn is eluding me again even after getting to interview stage.na wa o..what next?moving to security and voice..since ccnp/ccip no gree solve am..
Re: CBN Test. by Funderment: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
not everyone invited may come for the medicals, so they may still invite more
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
gabadeb: @Lilma, is it d entire list of dose who made it or dose fr medicals in abja alone?

I really don't know.. The list contains 119 names or so.. @fyssy said less than 55 in lagos so I feel its mainly for abj
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
Funderment: not everyone invited may come for the medicals, so they may still invite more
if dat's d basis for futher invitatn, dey can go to hell
Re: CBN Test. by outofthebox: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
1odogwu: if dat's d basis for futher invitatn, dey can go to hell
Seems u get correct job..abeg link mi now..I dey find cisco job abeg
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
not so bro. i work wit fed govt. but i rily wanted d cbn job. i'm fed up here. but i'm begining to reason dat d headache isnt worth it
Re: CBN Test. by Mby1: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
Finished my medicals today in abj. Are we really up to 120?? I really doubt it. I didn't see that much people.

To those of you that are still waiting..God will do it for us all. Bless!!
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
As for me I have blanked my mind. On to the next one. This is the second time I have been expecting from CBN after doing interview which I know I performed well in both. God dey sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (80) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.