Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,913 members, 7,959,856 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (295290 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by murtalaa(m): 12:52am On Mar 23, 2013
Hello house, my brother got the email invite for interview but he is currently in the uk doing his masters studies. His finances are very limited and he wants to find out if cbn can reimburse his flight ticket before embarking on the journey. Thanks.
Re: CBN Test. by sani4all: 2:40am On Mar 23, 2013
I don't think his flight fee will be reimbursed.
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 7:41am On Mar 23, 2013
[quote
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2013
murtalaa: Hello house, my brother got the email invite for interview but he is currently in the uk doing his masters studies. His finances are very limited and he wants to find out if cbn can reimburse his flight ticket before embarking on the journey. Thanks.
Biko, @murtala... When did ur brother write the exam? Did he write it??
Re: CBN Test. by loveebi80: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
Shadddy:

How did you come about this? Pls can anyone in the house attest to this claim?
a staff in CBN( not in HR THOUGH) TOLD ME ABOUT IT.
Re: CBN Test. by loveebi80: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
xessimmunity:

How possible ?
MY BRODA MAN,CBN IS NOT CBN AGAIN OOO.THINGS DON CHANGE OOO.YES THEY STILL TAKE SOME PEOPLE ON MERIT BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE ALSO TAKEN DUE TO MAN KNOW FACTOR.CHECK OUT THIS RECRUITMENT PROCESS NA,YOU WILL KNOW DAT ALL IS NOT WELL.BUT I KNOW DAT IF IT IS WILL OF GOD FOR ME TO WORK THERE NO MAN CAN STOP ME.
Re: CBN Test. by murtalaa(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ouch_Daddy:
Biko, @murtala... When did ur brother write the exam? Did he write it??
he wrote the test sometime in aug or sept, cant really recall.
Re: CBN Test. by oyebod200: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
please i want to confirm from the house if anyone has tried the nextzon site after the finishing with the info update?.. after i finished the update from their site, i wanted to login again from the details they sent to me, but it was unfortunate however that, i can't login again. Thank God that i have completed it.
please anyone with similar experience?..
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
loveebi80:
a staff in CBN( not in HR THOUGH) TOLD ME ABOUT IT.

Ok. God will place everyone where he or she belongs. I wish us all the best as we await the offer letters Next week.
Re: CBN Test. by loveebi80: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2013
oyebod200: please i want to confirm from the house if anyone has tried the nextzon site after the finishing with the info update?.. after i finished the update from their site, i wanted to login again from the details they sent to me, but it was unfortunate however that, i can't login again. Thank God that i have completed it.
if u you are successful,you can't have access again.after submission of the form you can't go back again.
Re: CBN Test. by Tetegh(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
oyebod200: please i want to confirm from the house if anyone has tried the nextzon site after the finishing with the info update?.. after i finished the update from their site, i wanted to login again from the details they sent to me, but it was unfortunate however that, i can't login again. Thank God that i have completed it.

I hAd the same experience. Couldn't login after success completion of update
Re: CBN Test. by mjdzee: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2013
@Oyebod200,My exprience was,after i did the update on 16th n was successful,they stil sent a mail to me after a wk that they have observed i've not updated my infor so i should still do it on or before 31st of march which i did yesterday,the bio data form opened a fresh again but there was some few changes on the form.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 24, 2013
Hi, is any of those waiting for medical invite been asked to update their information on nextzon website? I wonder if these people have a real database or know what they are doing at all. Why am i asked to update my information after reaching interview stage? and this request came from nextzon not directly from CBN HR...
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 4:58am On Mar 24, 2013
House, could it be that these requests to update info is to call unsuccessfull candidates for another test? Or just to build their data base?
Re: CBN Test. by tariqzplac(m): 9:08am On Mar 24, 2013
konfessor: to all the hopefulls, i say god luck to u and may it turn out well.
. A big Amen to that
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 11:07am On Mar 24, 2013
tariqzplac: . A big Amen to that
And Amen!!
Re: CBN Test. by OBALINE: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
I believe that a mail to update your data is a positive sign. If u failed the test I don't think CBN would have any need for you.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2013
Removed

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Gentlekay: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
@shaddy, please what was written on the letter ( training date, position etc) because I believe they can't call only her for training and even if training will be done in batches it will be graduate trainee and experience. Please feed the house on your findings
Shadddy: Seriously Guys folks have started picking up their letters.This am serious a lady working in the bank where I work but in a different unit got her letter on friday 22nd. If you think am kidding for those who have someone on the inside call them to confirm and see 4yourselves.

@Wizzy don't think of shutting me up cuz I saw this one with proofs. If she had allowed me to snap it I would have to clear all doubts. This is not a joke!!
Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
Re: CBN Test. by MR1: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
Shadddy: Seriously Guys folks have started picking up their letters.This am serious a lady working in the bank where I work but in a different unit got her letter on friday 22nd. If you think am kidding for those who have someone on the inside call them to confirm and see 4yourselves.

@Wizzy don't think of shutting me up cuz I saw this one with proofs. If she had allowed me to snap it I would have to clear all doubts. This is not a joke!!

If what u said is correct which i believe it is, it only confirmed what i wrote earlier abt some guys working in CBN who said letter will be released a month after medicals. Remember 22nd was exactly a month dat medical test was completed so the letter should be out. By this week, many pple will be picking up their letters. It cannot be at the same time depending on your address. So bro, chill. U ve got the job already. Congrats in advance. Just be thanking God who has already done it.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by wasiufawol: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2013
OBALINE: I believe that a mail to update your data is a positive sign. If u failed the test I don't think CBN would have any need for you.
I don't even know what these are actually all about as they keep on coming up with different stories all the time. But I think we should just get to the river before trying to cross. I wish everybody best of luck in this ongoing waiting.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
The thrend is Dead right?
Re: CBN Test. by MR1: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
Shadddy: The thrend is Dead right?

How far abt the person that got the letter in your organization? Have u confirmed that the letter is frm CBN indeed? Everyone is waiting for the next move by CBN. I believe once there is a good news frm some1, the whole tread will come alive again. All of us are still here waiting for who would first announced the good news.
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
M&R :

How far abt the person that got the letter in your organization? Have u confirmed that the letter is frm CBN indeed? Everyone is waiting for the next move by CBN. I believe once there is a good news frm some1, the whole tread will come alive again. All of us are still here waiting for who would first announced the good news.
Loool! I swear o!! EveryBODY is 24/7 online this trend.....patiently & finger-crossed...waiting for a Good News!!!... Just 1 update of an email for interview or medical or offer-letter...u'LL see all d Lions & tigers on this forum!!!.....

.....That reminds me,!!! I wanted asking o! Biko..all those people dat give updates on when cbn will call via durations we shld expect an email blah-blah-blah....maybe by gist-up's wit em folks or people at HOUR, where all of una de
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
M&R :

Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
Sori y'all by 'HOUR' I meant HR.. Auto-correct on blackberry via this forum is a bitch!
Re: CBN Test. by embee430(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
This thread is really really boring.. The No insider news on the situation at CBN is making this thread boring. Chai may God help us as we anticipate our letters. .
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
[quote
Re: CBN Test. by embee430(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
Shadddy:
Shoot!! No one has any pieace of update to feed the house?? @Wizzy whatsup with the Silence? Don't u hav anything for the house? I mean why some selected persons are already receiving their letters? I am begining to think no one in this house has a directly connected link to HR

@shaddy are you really sure people are receiving their letters. I thought they'll notify via emails before sending letters through DHL. You should verify from the lady that got hers and feed the house?.
Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (80) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.