Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,892 members, 7,959,797 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Video Uploaded!!!! Farouk Taking The Bribe Dollars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Uploaded!!!! Farouk Taking The Bribe Dollars (1475 Views)

Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) / The Bribe That Led To James Ibori's Arrest By Strive Masiyiwa / The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Uploaded!!!! Farouk Taking The Bribe Dollars by BBDelta(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2012
The Time is Exactly, 4:25pm Now, To show you have despirate Nigerians are to feed their eyes... Let's Check out the numbers of views this will have after each hour.......Video ko, Video Ni.. Hei I already have all my PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT On so, just forget the insults, it will do you no Good.

START COUNTING NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Video Uploaded!!!! Farouk Taking The Bribe Dollars by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2012
BBDelta:
The Time is Exactly, 4:25pm Now, To show you have despirate Nigerians are to feed their eyes... Let's Check out the numbers of views this will have after each hour.......Video ko, Video Ni.. Hei I already have all my PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT On so, just forget the insults, it will do you no Good.

START COUNTING NOW!!!!!!!!!!

It would have amounted to breach of security - SEUN would be arrested and you will be tracked down and grilled by the SSS and the NPF because only these agencies have access to the video.not even GEJ has seen it with his fisherman eyes
Re: Video Uploaded!!!! Farouk Taking The Bribe Dollars by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2012
^ grilled for uploading a video showing an orphan baby monkey stuffing his babanriga and cap with marked dollars?
abegi.

2 Likes

Re: Video Uploaded!!!! Farouk Taking The Bribe Dollars by BBDelta(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2012

1 Like

Re: Video Uploaded!!!! Farouk Taking The Bribe Dollars by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2012
I got the video, just wanted to confirm its the same sh1t u got, now i guess u got nada
Re: Video Uploaded!!!! Farouk Taking The Bribe Dollars by khanivorous(f): 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2012
Wow!!!

How did you upload it in HD

Ode

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Author Kofi Awoonor Killed In Kenya Attack / Stella Oduah's Ex-husband Speaks About Her N255m Bulletproof Car Mess / Fayemi Killed My Colleague, Bunmi Apalowo Nee Adetunji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.