Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,931 members, 7,962,966 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Life Is Meant To Be Like That, Life Is To Be Lived Like That! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Is Meant To Be Like That, Life Is To Be Lived Like That! (562 Views)

How We Lived Like Prisoners Under El-zakzaky, Shiite Boys – Residents / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years / You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Meant To Be Like That, Life Is To Be Lived Like That! by Wogos: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
Life is meant to be like That
Life is to be lived like That!

Dawn of today 4th June 2012 at about 2am

I woke up regurgitating with the above thought in my dream.
Perhaps because I was too concerned about the occurence of
DANA, SOSOLISO AND BELLVIEW airline crashes in which Pastors and Christians lost their precious lives.

I will appreciate your comments and will like you to think about it in the light of Eccl 9:11-12
We each have our share
of bad luck.
12 None of us know when we might fall victim to a sudden disaster and find ourselves like fish in a net or birds in a trap.
CEV

Help me solve this riddle of LIFE please. How is LIFE meant to be and How is LIFE to be lived?

(1) (Reply)

Problems And The Devine / Which One Religion Is True? / The Philosophers Anxiety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.