Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,220 members, 7,936,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:25 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1120201 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mkoabiola: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2012
ODUSINA: Pls can anyone confirm if this is genuine,I just got this on my phone: 'You are invited to an interview by CWAY Food & Beverages. Date: 21/11/2012 Venue: Kessingsheen Plaza, by NNPC junction Ejigbo, Lagos. Time: 1.30PM' ...... Pls reply ASAP cos i don't wanna be a victim again. Thanks
I can tell u with confidence that d coy is. Located in d address u wrote .is good u give it a trial.
Bt if dey request for money ,RUN bt am nt sur dey are scammers cos I knw d coy.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kton(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
@Odusina
The question is,do u apply at CWAY? if yes ,then the company exist and not an agent.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by exbigpicstaff: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2012
Does anybody know about BIG PICTURE NIGERIA LIMITED ?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by irisblui: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
Lol. So crazy. I jst got a text frm one NATUREPLUS. Dey sed I'v bin invited for interview. Honestly, I dint apply to their company. Dis is d text I got frm
dem:

:you are invited for interview session at NATUREPLUS on 21/11/2012 at no 14b adeshina street behind holy trinity hospital,off awolowo way, ikeja ,lagos. ref no ;08030677717.

My suspicion is dat dey r fake.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by irisblui: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
CWAY isn't fake. Go for it,dear.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by OlumideOriade: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
Pls don't say what u don't no,if not by force to get work,if u don't have interest u will say no,but don't rubbish.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by cman77(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
Dos fake employment agencies,let's nt jst beware of dem,they shud b arrested.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by babapressy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
Nutri care
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Naffysah: 7:57am On Nov 23, 2012
Hi, I got a mail from I-CONSULT to come for a written test/interview at 3rd Floor,Right Wing,NIPR SECRETARIAT,19 TOWN PLANNING WAY,ANTHONY BUS STOP,ILUPEJU. Please has anyone else been mailed? Or is it scam?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by prolific2551: 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
How real is new nation limited at 17 gbemisola st off awolowo way ikeja pls help me out
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nnecar(f): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
D online importation biz by afolabi olusegun sukanmi, abeg d tin fake die, d guy na real hungry man. 23 years old millionaire 4 dream angry
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by debbyblaze: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
serious tanks to nairalanders for exposing this scammers.This same wellness home inc@9 oremije street isolo,called me for an interview on friday this week.atleast i can spare my 10k for something better ;Dserious tanks to nairalanders for exposing this scammers.This same wellness home inc@9 oremije street isolo,called me for an interview on friday this week.atleast i can spare my 10k for something better
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by wole001: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2012
Naffysah: Hi, I got a mail from I-CONSULT to come for a written test/interview at 3rd Floor,Right Wing,NIPR SECRETARIAT,19 TOWN PLANNING WAY,ANTHONY BUS STOP,ILUPEJU. Please has anyone else been mailed? Or is it scam?

Hav u gone for it and hop its not a scam cus i hv an interview 2day
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by AdexOmoby(f): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
kristofa09: Bware of Alstate cnsult.
beware of fantasia at omilani,ijesha,s/lere.

Pls i nid urgent answer to ths one:i i aplied tru jobberman n got a text frm:08100811151
d adres is:15 adekunbi crescent off oluwaleyimu strt,off toyin strt,ikeja.
R these guys 4 real?has anybdy receivd any text frm them?
I got the same mesg and many more but I never went. I simply jut knew dey were fake.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by AdexOmoby(f): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
adewumi7: Healthstream at 15 adekunbi crescent,off toyin str,ikeja. They are partners with wellness home.They made me waste my möney &time yesterday under the pretence that i had been shortlisted to write a test.When i got there,instead of test they engaged us on an endless seminar.I just stood up @a point,hissed & left d place. So also did many others.The guiding principle for us all should be this:Any company that ask u for money before giving u employment is a scam.Just keep off dem.May God help us all in dis country.
ahhahahahahhahahhahahhahah...I laugh tear ma belle. I have gotn such mesgs too but someaw I didnt go for such....Its well, God guide us frm dis fraudsters and let ur judgement fall on dem.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by AdexOmoby(f): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
bibelo: On the evening of tuesday 24th 2012 @ 8.54pm i got a text from +2348061109100 that reads thus:- Ref to ur application 4 job .U'r invited to P-SOLTN 110a awolowo way opp zenith bank ikeja Lagos on 26/7/12 by 10am 4 oral intview /posting.cme with ur cv.I read the text and went there on the 25/7/012 instead of 26/7/012 just to check the place out cos my office was near by.on getting there i located the building numbered 110 but i didnt see the so called P-SOLTN cos i didnt enter the compound.On the said day i proceeded to the said address entered the compound and went straight behind then i came across a sign post with the name primesav solutions,i was suprised but moved forward and saw a small bungalow(shop or bQ,which ever 1)with people neatly dressed and seated.I Immediately knew this was the place,i met 4 guys and a lady making me the sixth applicant.I took my seat and soon more applicants were coming in and some even had to stand outside.Na im them begin call us in,the guy that came in after me was looking for where to duplicate his cv,i told him no need that it wouldnt be possible cos of the Thursday environmental.We got talking and i told him i applied to this company 2yrs ago via an advert and they are just calling me,while we were talking the 4 guys that i met there had done their "INTERVIEW" and left so it was the lady that was having hers soon she came out and it was my turn.I got in sat down wanted to give the lady conducting the "INTERVIEW" my cv when i remembered that the form i collected from "SEAWAY CO LTD"(story for anoda day) 2DAYS B4 was on my cv so i tore off the form and handed it over.She looked at it ,meanwhile i was given a laminated paper to read their terms and conditions.She then told me there is a vacancy in an oil servicing company on the island but before she gives me the address i have to register with N2,000.instantly i said i didnt have that money that i would have to make use of my ATM(which was a LIE cos i had 15k in my back pocket)the lady said ok i should bring 1k,i said i didnt have up to that,she later said ok bring 500,i said i didnt have up to that ,then she said oya anything less than 500 will be fyn,i told her i would come back and i left but stayed outside to wait for the guy i was chatting with prior to my "INTERVIEW".He was tru and i asked him did u pay cos i didnt,he said he told the woman he had only 570 on him which he surrendered the 500 to her was left with only N70 to get to ikorodu.I felt pity for him and told him i noticed they were desperate to get money thats why i didnt pay and i had to help him with t.fare cos i knew N70 can only take him to ojota and then no born am well to treck from ojota to ikorodu.JOB SEEKERS BEWARE
Hahahhahhahahahhahahahha...I laughed so hard...Eh yah, u were quite smart. One thing I knw is dat nIGERIANS are always looking for a way to scheme deir fellow humans...D heart of man is desperately wicked. Chai!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by AdexOmoby(f): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
MC LION: Abeg hw many company names 15 Adekunbi Crescent,off Oluwaleyimu str, Allen Ikeja dey answer? Just got dia test yestday invitin me 4 apt.Test n interview 2day but d name dey put is H.S.A. Which one be H.S.A. again? Wots d ful meaning?
Dont waste ur time and bother ur head...Its all fake. I remeber applying for a job in Niger Insurance. A lady deir called me and it really looked real.I went for the interview, I got the job bt didnt take it becz it was abt marketing insurance stuffs..U will simply knw real companies, 1, u wud av applied to them, 2, u wud b able to get specific information abt dem, 3, dey wud av a website. 4, dey wudnt send u a mere text message.
I have gotn mesga frm dz "15 Adekunbi Crescent,off Oluwaleyimu str, Allen Ikeja" I hav neva gone deir!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by AdexOmoby(f): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
meritdee:

Its pure and verified fake. Infact, fake is written all over the text, u just need to open ur inner eyes to see it. A genuine firm won't use 'u' as you or '4' as for and they will include their company name, website, email and probably numbers to contact them. And how can a firm ask u to come for interview when u didn't apply to work with them.
Dey wouldnt also ask u to come to the front duplez, what 'front duplez' is dat for Goodness sake . Like meritdee said, fake is written all over it ooo!!! Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by foladeniji: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
pls who has any information about HSA. first floor,anioted gospel church, 3, ohamu str, olojojo b/stop oworonshoki, lagos
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by foladeniji: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
pls,I really want to know if this is fake, I got a text that i have been invited for interview for the position of TEAM LEADER at aquinos lekki/epe exp way beside ikota shopping complex, VGC. Berger Juction.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tonia2000(f): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
Wunmiesen: I went for interview at Ibadan today not knowing what the job was about, the recruiting officers later came in and told us they were from Health Stream
. They gave us a sheet and called it a test,after that we were briefed about their company, they said they are into health matters and they need people to work with them as partners but before anybody can join he or she would have to pay 8500naira for licensing which would allow that person practice as certified health worker. They sad thing about it was that out of about 35 of us that were there, over 20 agreed and they were given forms to fill. The interview was at a white complex beside Eco Bank,Agodi Gate Ibadan. The head of the team that spoke with us introduced himself as Ayo Tajudeen. I observed that most of them were muslim coz the ladies covered their hair with either a cap or an Hijab and all the names that were mentioned were muslim names. I felt for those that fell victim but there was nothing I could do to help them.

U are absolutely right my dear.I attended even got thr a bit l8.It was a confirmed waste of time,dat all forms of hungry looking illiterates who claimed they were sucessful wt d so called healthstream whatevr,came 2 flutter gabbages,people left one after d oda so did I.It was a big regret nd waste of time/fuel on a saturday I was meant 2 give. Due attention 2 my Family.Jobseekers should learn 2 ignore when it comes 2 making any silly payments 4 employment offers.
Healthstream alliance or watevr u call urselves,stop sendin annoyin txt msgs 2 m abeg o,even aftr I walked out I got anoda txt on sunday evenin dat I had an interview nxtday.U guyz should Simply Get a Life and stop taking advantage of Jobseekers.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by CliffEze1: 6:23am On Nov 30, 2012
Good Day

You are hereby invited for an interview at ValueFronteira Limited on
Saturday December 1st 2012 by 8:30am prompt. Venue: 42 Olowu Street Ikeja,
Lagos, 4th floor (rear wing).

Please come along with your credentials.

For more information Please call: 08132180497 Nkechi, 08038021047
Tochukwu, 08028211711 Mimi.

Thank You.

Pls i saw dis in my spam mail.i really nid ur help.is dis fake.cos dat ikeja i full of employment scammers
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by BLESSING081: 7:28am On Nov 30, 2012
pleas do u know abt GROWN OIL
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
Allstate are scammers...Please job seekers should stay off them.

Goodluck
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Akayp: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2012
Pls does anyone know about "insight 1 Babatunde Street off Ogunlana Drive Surulere,I've just been invited for an interview. Is it also a scam?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by wilkings(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pls,all you job seekers are the architect of your problems why pay money to sb dat calld you 4 interviews...why did you go to school,since you ar not smart!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
Akay p: Pls does anyone know about "insight 1 Babatunde Street off Ogunlana Drive Surulere,I've just been invited for an interview. Is it also a scam?
is it insight communications?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Akayp: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
Thanks sisifumi, no its not. I alredy confirmed its also a scam.. They. Usually change their names from oneal, to insight or any other funny names located at the same address...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.