Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,220 members, 7,936,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:21 PM

Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” (18381 Views)

Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA / Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} / Police: We Sought Legal Opinion Before Withdrawing Tambuwal’s Security Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Dondbuzor: 8:58am On Jun 21, 2012
werepeLeri: Conspiracy theory.

GEJ ordered the police to kill him because the boy was going to expose GEJ. Naija.
U re a GOAT

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by zuchyblink(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2012
imagine a world without mustlame;that world wil be peaceful,happyand joyous
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2012
When God need to blow someone or something the fhuck up, - he calls on Muslim Fanatics..

When God needs money to buy Jets, build multi-nillion Naira/Dollar houses, buy flashy cars and s'hit like that - He calls on deleded Christians..

When man needs God to stop a Dana airline from crashing, - He is out of coverage area..

Solution - Ban religion

4 Likes

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by joe4christ(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2012
wetin man no go hear for 9ja?
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Dondbuzor: 9:03am On Jun 21, 2012
Ibanga p: Its so crazy hw far dis fanatics can go in d name of religion, i tink its high time d muslim clerics enlighten dis people more on wat islam truly teaches.
Have u ever read koran b4 to see wot islam teaches.
I ll advice u to get one, its not too big. So u can easily finish.
So u can see d no of times their blood thirsty shi.t a$$ prophet Muhammad ordered his deluded followers to kill.
I say it again, islam is a religion for killers and terrorists

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by hotwax: 9:03am On Jun 21, 2012
Is anybody still paying tithe? I think Nigerians should stop paying tithe and start accumulating their money for guns. The so called pastors are just there to sweet talk innocent poor people and collect their money.

Church should be a place of power, love and family.
Church now is a place of death and the so called pastors are only concerned with your money.

Many Christians are dyeing everyday, and as wealthy as those pastors and MOG/CAN they did not do anything to protect the lives of their tithe payers.

Wake up Nigerian christians.
The bible says "Ask it shall be given" and not "go to church it shall be given"
Churches are now clubs where you dance and marketing/stock exchange.

The Church of NIgeria has failed especially as Nigeria is heading to Yugoslavia ethnic/religion cleansing. The church is still busy defrauding and commercializing.

In those days church were symbols of power. Pope/Pastors were leaders. I remember Roman catholic had its army that defends catholics. Now they are just business moguls.

This is a war time, the church should REALIZE this and be prepared.

Christians, know the type of church you attend, a church that cannot defend you, fight for you is not a church. Church should be a family and a seat of power for the christians. It is the house of God. They just associate with you just because of your money.

You may not like the truth. Because it hurts.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by unknown247: 9:04am On Jun 21, 2012
[quote author=LocalChamp]Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “We Are Doing God’s Work”
Posted: June 20, 2012 - 18:39
Posted by siteadmin
By SaharaReporters, New York
In a deathbed confession, a young suspected Boko Haram suicide bomber told an officer in Bauchi that the group was “doing God’s work” and would not stop.

The youth, who appeared to be between 20-24, was critically injured when bombs detonated and the explosion tore into his body, sending pieces in every direction.

The Bauchi State Police Command recalled his last words before his death. Spokesman Abdullahi Abubakar reported: “At around 5:05 pm yesterday in Bauchi town, our attention was drawn to a young man between the ages of 20 to 24 lying critically injured after an explosion. On reaching the youth, our anti-bomb team searched him and recovered a pistol and bomb. Before he died he told us that they are doing God’s work and will not stop,” – an apparent reference to Boko Haram.

On why the police moved him out of the hospital, the spokesman explained: “In the hospital we got an intelligence report that some people would come and take him away, and so we moved him to our headquarters under a drip with a doctor and it was with us that he later died because his legs were blown apart as were other parts of his body.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/dying-suicide-bomber-tells-police-%E2%80%9Cwe-are-doing-god%E2%80%99s-work%E2%80%9D[/quote

Am not shock to hear that muslims believe that they kill to please their weak and hopeless small moon and local star gods....

How can you fight for your god? My God fights for me and I hold my peace! Exodus 14:14. My God is not weak and wicked to ask me fight for Him! muslims take note: if you kill for the love of your god, you kill love and leaving your god without a name
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by joe4christ(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2012
Spirit of Okija: When God need to blow someone or something the fhuck up, - he calls on Muslim Fanatics..

When God needs money to buy Jets, build multi-nillion Naira/Dollar houses, buy flashy cars and s'hit like that - He calls on deleded Christians..

When man needs God to stop a Dana airline from crashing, - He is out of coverage area..

Solution - Ban religion

[size=15pt] A shallow twisted deluded mind you've got there, prototype of what an average atheist gat out there. So pathetic!
Cant you just free this God and his followers alone you discombobulated .... What? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by joe4christ(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2012
Spirit of Okija: When God need to blow someone or something the fhuck up, - he calls on Muslim Fanatics..

Solution - Ban religion
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by unknown247: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2012
Am not shock to hear that muslims believe that they kill to please their weak and hopeless small moon and local star gods....

How can you fight for your god? My God fights for me and I hold my peace! Exodus 14:14. My God is not weak and wicked to ask me fight for Him! muslims take note: if you kill for the love of your god, you kill love and leaving your god without a name
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Deedee49(f): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2012
werepeLeri: Conspiracy theory.

GEJ ordered the police to kill him because the boy was going to expose GEJ. Naija.

Must u talk?! U beta shut dat ur mouth,b4 it gets blown out of ur head! Just go abt talkin rubbish dat u don't knw!
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by zuchyblink(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2012
a religion that worships dead god(mustlame)
Mustlame religion is an anti-peace religion,deface them from the surface of the earth,the world would be a better place
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2012
joe4christ:

[size=15pt] A shallow twisted deluded mind you've got there, prototype of what an average atheist gat out there. So pathetic!
Cant you just free this God and his followers alone you discombobulated .... What? [/size]

Erm!!!!

Who are you again? Do you know who I be?! angry

Nna drex go far o!!
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2012
zuchyblink: a religion that worships dead god(mustlame)
Mustlame religion is an anti-peace religion,deface them from the surface of the earth,the world would be a better place

And a religion that worships a God that has commited the highest genocide in the history of mankind is better abi? The Jewish God that r'aped the innocent Jewish virgin abi?! Nna park well..

If God hadnt ordered the killing of phillistines in the bible, if God hadnt told the Isrealis to take the Arab lands, If Abraham had stuck to fhucking just Sarah, maybe the world would be at peace today..

Fhuck Religion y'all.. It only makes us dependent, lazy and hateful

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by ebamma(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2012
dat mean say na true say dem dey receive training from taliban and al-qaeda,something got to be done or else dis guys go turn naija to aghanistan.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by mangbede: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2012
Islam,budasism,indusism,chritianity,arthiest,idolatory,traditional belives etc r way of life,among which islam is d worst......I just wish de know dat there is notin u can do to help God...but if ur god still insist dat u most help him,then choose oda alternatives above.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Biggyd2: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2012
If we do practice what we preach, will people be on this forum dissing each others religion instead of facing the problems at hand in this country? Na wa o.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by buchibabe: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2012
teetee1: These retards are neither muslims nor christians, they are just a bunch of destructive tools implored by the disgruntled northern politicians (losers) who openly and glaringly vowed to make clueless GEJ's tenure ungovernable, even if it means destroying their own region and shedding blood... wake up all of you who still think this has everything to do with religion!!!

Ur d one who needs to wake up. Is it nt glaring enuf dat dis pple are muslims?? From dia speech,mentioning allah in dia statements what other proof do u want? D politician who dared to make Gej's tenure ungovernable is he not a muslim? Abegiiii
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by born2boink(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2012
Islamic God is God of Bomb while we serving the miracle God, God of mercy. If christian were the one bombing mosque, nigeria would have been fighting war, why abubakar shekau can't bomb himself, he hide and sending bloody islamist to kill themselves and Bleep their wives , he sent those with beautiful wives first so he can Bleep their wives as soon as possible, let war rage, we will defeat you people like israel defeat egypt
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by enquirydon: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2012
Unquestionable u are thy LORD
ALL WILL BE WELL
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by wysenas(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2012
Its immoral 4 GEJ trip 2 Brazil while d country is under attack.to bring investor to where?GEJ said he is fighting corruption yet he went to Brazil with over 160 entourages,d highest to that conference.BH is not a religious group but political.iam a muslim,my Quran and Hadith didnt tell me 2 kill in d name of God.4get about d way people drag in God's name in their actions.GEJ's body languages and actions so far are signs of weakness in d eyes of BH group,its a man made problem.it has a solution unless we are not sincere with ourselves.remember that not every John or Peter are xtians so also every musa or Abdul are not muslims.may God help us.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by born2boink(m): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2012
ISLAM is a failed religion, no wonder hausa and yoruba islam never did festival in the same day, one must be ahead. They are even claiming superio between themselves
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by joe4christ(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

And a religion that worships a God that has commited the highest genocide in the history of mankind is better abi? The Jewish God that r'aped the innocent Jewish virgin abi?! Nna park well..

If God hadnt ordered the killing of phillistines in the bible, if God hadnt told the Isrealis to take the Arab lands, If Abraham had stuck to fhucking just Sarah, maybe the world would be at peace today..

Fhuck Religion y'all.. It only makes us dependent, lazy and hateful

Okija juju or whatever you call yourself, christ has come to set his people free, the very people your evil sourced by lucifer has kept in bondage for ages, christ Jesus has come and dealt your gods a blow they can never recover from (not even in their widest immaginations) christianity has come to stay, and every works of darkness must be destroyed. Aint nothing you or anyone can do about it.
So dont stress it!
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Elsafema: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2012
Let these muslim come here and tell us, muhamed ur god is a killer? And what kind of idol is ur god delighted in killing enocent soul. Shame.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2012
born2fuck: ISLAM is a failed religion, no wonder hausa and yoruba islam never did festival in the same day, one must be ahead. They are even claiming superio between themselves

Stick to fhucking and forget about religious things... If you can say Islam is a failed religion, then Christianity is a cult of sadist
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2012
buchibabe: Ur d one who needs to wake up. Is it nt glaring enuf dat dis pple are muslims?? From dia speech,mentioning allah in dia statements what other proof do u want? D politician who dared to make Gej's tenure ungovernable is he not a muslim? Abegiiii

Hitler and the KKK were Christians. Would you associate yourself with them? If you haven't figured out by now that people use religion to propagate their demented agendas, then you better learn it now. Boko Haram in no way, shape, or form, represent true Islam.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by gbadexy(m): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2012
The redsun made the best and reasonable comment here. Some zombies are still here cursing Islam and muslims. If such zombies were born muslims, I bet such sentimental fools incapable of objective reasoning would also be suicide bombers.
I always say terrorism is simply as a result in political ideology of a country on the other country and their sympathizers.
Most of the middle east only started about 40 years ago when the isrealites were helped to relocate to part of the palestinian land by americans. Of course many arab countries sympathizers attacked isreal in the six days war then and that signaled the beginning of arabs countries hostility on american interests and the government covertly sponsor terrorist groups to attack them because they can't so openly.
Religion is just a tool, a means to an end to recruit gullible people, and you know the literacy level of the north.
Ask your selves why osama bin laden and all these terror leaders not enthusiastic to rush to heaven to benefit from all these great things they promise their followers? Why do they all hide and sometimes beg when caught and are about to killed? If scared, doesn't that show that they were deliberately misleading their followers? Why are many thick headed educated illiterate fools unable to see this.
Like the first poster said religion is a potent tools that can be used to achieve an end. Weren't reverend king and his followers that were burning people alive in their chuch christians, or do you know how many countless people were burn alive back then in europe for heretics and witches, most because they disagree with the method of the church leaders and criticise them.
I think the solution to the crisis in the north is making it a punishable offence for any parent that neglect their children and doesn't give them education so they won't be susceptible to manipulations; not that education did some people any good to be objective on NL.
Also, preaching should be strictly monitored and censored in the north so those illiterates won't be indoctrinated with filth to start riots.

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by shegzymoni: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2012
bright007:
I keep repeating dat islam is å religion of piss $ shits.
their god may tell dem to kil bt nt Islamic God. Am nt surprised u open ur gutter make such stupid comment. I knw one day, islam wil b vindicated

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2012
joe4christ:

Okija juju or whatever you call yourself, christ has come to set his people free, the very people your evil sourced by lucifer has kept in bondage for ages, christ Jesus has come and dealt your gods a blow they can never recover from (not even in their widest immaginations) christianity has come to stay, and every works of darkness must be destroyed. Aint nothing you or anyone can do about it.
So dont stress it!

Jesus Christ was killed by spear weilding Jews.. He was buried in a cave.. His disciples hunted down and killed individually.. WHy do you think he hasnt returned since?! Imagine what we will do to him now with Guns and other sophisticated weapons?!

Nwokem abeg drex with that old preaching!! Lucifer ko, belzzebub ni.. Keep living in delusion
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by naylove(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2012
I dnt knw whether a wholla bunch of folks on my dear NL are atheists or just godless lots but i knw i serve a God whose thoughts towards me are good and of a sound mind....yet you won't wanna try my God coz as merciful as He is,HE is also a great consuming fire.ask the people of Sod. & Gom.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by enquirydon: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2012
Unquestionable u are thy LORD
ALL WILL BE WELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. / Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali / Buhari Appoints Olanipekun Olukoyede As EFCC New Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.