Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,499 members, 7,961,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Its Madness - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Its Madness (635 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Unemployment Madness Going On At DSTV Office, Ikeja / Stop This Medpro Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Madness by fabulous10(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2007
why is it that nigeria employers always think they are doing u a favour when they employ?
i mean its so infair. They make sure u know that u are dispensable at anytime.
Re: Its Madness by fabiyi: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2007
Fabulous 10,  This is a very serious issue which I think affects all and sundries.

Honestly, Nigerian Employers feel like God because of the state of abdject poverty, penury, hunger and gross unemployments in the land. So, we can't really blame them because the so called our leaders have no focus and they are just bounce of criminals that desire death penalty by hanging.

Imagine thousands of jobless graduates with good grades and sound minds roaming about. You have no choice than to take other available opportunities around you. Man, all thanks to banking sector that is employing more youths if not,  WORSE would have been happening. In fact, anytime I think about this country, I cry uncontrollably for the future of the incoming generations. So, let's keep on praying for God to deliver us from the hand of this heartless set of people. Amen.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Profile / Plz Wat Is The Skill Test All About? / I Need A Web Content Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.