Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,195 members, 7,936,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:22 PM

Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? (6034 Views)

Which Team Would You Want To Be Drawn With In Champions League 16 / Which Team Would You Love Your Avoid / Which Team Would Excel More In Common Wealth Football Competition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by sanchez4eva: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Never take sides with anyone against FAMILY.. Especially useless Arsenal.

Nigerian 1st... And then the rest..
Micheal Corleone to Fredo...Never let anyone outsyde τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ family knw what u are thnkin..I m a nigerian and a pure Arsenal fan so daht day I wee jst enjoy football...whoever wins wee make me happy
Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by Ltrust(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
What kind of question is this? Anyway, we know the background and history of both, they are both useless.....
Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2012
I will support Nigeria first half then Arsenal second half smiley

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by mikron(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
that was what clueless and faithless nairalanders said prior to the nigeria vs argentina match in abuja. Some even predicted 11 nil against us naija. You guys knw what happnd @ d end. Quote me 9JA LL BEAT ARSENAL FC. I believe in my country any day. Naija 1st then any oda thing ll follow. Na fools here on nairaland dey always insult their nation to d outside world. Dont wash ur dirty linen in public so says d white man. There r oda jealous nationals here like ghana n SAfrica that are always quick to insult us and u guys lngnorantly n stupidly toe their line to hurl insults too. Pathetic. Im ashamed to read wicked n malicious comments coming frm nigerians. Ghanians ll neva insult their country, why? Does that mean their country is perfect? Hell NO! Reason: they love their country wit a passion that obviously is what we dont knw hw to do. I love my country. I implore u guys to do same.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by amaba: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
None. They are bunch of unambitious teams. The only difference is their color and location..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by isaco(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
I am an arsenal fan n a nigerian. Therefore, am at the cross road now. Wat a beautiful topic for those who understand things that ll not go out of point. Well, green is d colour.! N if arsenal win, am still ok.
Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by Achimedis1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2012
CHESSBOARD: I wish it gonna be in Calabar or Portharcourt
up liverpool ynwa!! Gunners ar loosers anytime anyday naija 4 lyf
Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by Eifeh(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2012
Dont forget naija bet france in friendly match and bet agentina join. With ike uche,musa and moses arsenal is dead. Prepare for arsenal burial ceremony on august 7 while wake keep on 6th
Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by OgaMosco(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
Two clueless teams

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by dolwellyahoo: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
For me, d fixture is out of order, how can an English club side play a whole super eagles of Nigeria. Not even d champions of England, I am an arsenal fan but also a Nigerian. If mikel obi or yaks were in arsenal, who will he play for? I don't understand tht fixture at all. Why not arsenal against the best players in Nigerian league, it would have been better, we are just reducing our d reputation of our nation every day. Can England play man u? Who will rooney, young play for? Nfa rethink
Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by dont8(m): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
When the day arrives, I shall be a dual sim, so help me lord.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by canuck(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2012
odedipapa: How did u pass any of your examinations?

odedipapa: Naija to da bones

amaba: None. They are bunch of unambitious teams. The only difference is their color and location..

Oga Mosco: Two clueless teams

dont8: When the day arrives, I shall be a dual sim, so help me lord.

I gbadun your comments, walahi! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by Kelvin172(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
Up naija, assnal can huck bee for all i care.... Mcheeeew.
Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by mrmofasa(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
As a Gooner and a Nigerian, I'm just gonna enjoy the match.
Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by isaco(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
dolwell@yahoo:
For me, d fixture is out of order, how can an English club side play a whole super eagles of Nigeria. Not even d champions of England, I am an arsenal fan but also a Nigerian. If mikel obi or yaks were in arsenal, who will he play for? I don't understand tht fixture at all. Why not arsenal against the best players in Nigerian league, it would have been better, we are just reducing our d reputation of our nation every day. Can England play man u? Who will rooney, young play for? Nfa rethink
Bayern Munich played holand, nothing happened. The game is in order. Ok? No nig player in arsenal team expect Aneke.
Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by isaco(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
dolwell@yahoo:
Bayern Munich played holand, nothing happened. The game is in order. Ok? No nig player in arsenal team exept Aneke who is not in d first team of both.
Are u saying arsenal too small to play eagle or eagle to small to play arsenal?
Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by PRODUTIM1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2012
Arsenal all d way...even if all the Nigeria teams are made up of my father,mother,brothers e.t.c.I wil always support Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by Adeemman: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
;DUp GUNNERS 4 life ¤Up GUNNERS 4 life ¤Up GUNNERS 4 life ¤
Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by Biggysmalls919(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
it is the security situation that ppl should be worried about. By the time those bokos will strike in the middle of the match na una sabi o
Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by killuminati(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2012
afam4eva: You forgot to add bokoharam. It's Arsenal vs Nigeria vs Bokoharam
up bh! But no use of bomb! It's soccer timegrin
Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by dolwellyahoo: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2012
isaco:
Bayern Munich played holand, nothing happened. The game is in order. Ok? No nig player in arsenal team exept Aneke who is not in d first team of both.
Are u saying arsenal too small to play eagle or eagle to small to play arsenal?
@isaco so anything the whites do is in order, becos holland played bayern then we should just accept the idea? I am not particularly against Arsenal playing Nigeria, d whole idea of Country playing a club side is what I don't like. By d way who did robben play for? Becos I did not watch d match, it is just my opinion, you dnt hv to see reasons with me. If you like it good and fine but for me I believe Nigeria has a lot more to loose than arsenal, any time we parade that green white green, it should be our honour. Like I said it is just my opinion, so don't freak out. Arsenal will win d match for sure, no doubt.
Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by Jarus(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2012
Arsenal fan since 1999, Super Eagles fan since 1992. Not gonna support anyone, especially since it's friendly. But want the SE to post a decent performance. Wish I can watch the match @ Abuja, but the said date looking like co-inciding with an engagement outside these shores.
Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by Jarus(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
dolwell@yahoo:
Too ignorant to be an Arsenal fan.
Re: Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? by dolwellyahoo: 4:47am On Jun 29, 2012
Jarus:
Too ignorant to be an Arsenal fan.
. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 African Footballers Who Went From Rich To Broke / Join Me On Whatsapp For vip 2-4 Odds Daily nothing like scam (best Tipster) / You Can Now Make Deposits Into Your MERRYBET Account Follow Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.