Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,990 members, 7,936,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:13 AM

Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. (9404 Views)

Poll: Who wins Miss Nairaland?

Achukwunet: 17% (25 votes)
SabrinaNene: 14% (22 votes)
Amaryah: 12% (18 votes)
Ogugua: 28% (42 votes)
Chillaz: 27% (40 votes)
This poll has ended

I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by london2lasgidi(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
Decryptor: And ur comment is a regular comment, nothing special.

Thumbs up, pee-on.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by MrsChima(f): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
ikekings: @decryptor her name dn disqualify her nw......

My name dont have shit to do with it.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ogugua aka odudua rocks. She posted about 5pictures, achukwunet, chillaz, amaryah, sabrinanene gat only 1pic which makes dem null and void. Ogugua gat nice curvature with big boobi, nice dimple, clean white teeth, fine decent skin.. Oya what else do u want Nice legs, nice bath up?? Wetin remain? Vote for ogugua aka odudua today and get The remaining contestants for free grin

BENNYRAZNAIJA

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
I can see the 'unseen hand' of the infamous Phee Dee Phee cabal at work in the results of the last round of voting.

Imagine the gentlemen 190 or mr_cork taking a liking to one of the contestants - these two gentlemen, combined, own more than 20% of the entire usernames on NairaLand. Mods you guys should find a way of disqualifying multiple votes from the same IP.

My impression of the contestants...

Most of the contestants are ok looking but I've long been desensitized to facial symmetry, curves and ample bosoms. It's personality baby! The greater part of a woman's beauty lies on the other side - the inside. There's always a prettier face, a bigger more succulent a-s-s, longer legs, more luscious lips and curvier hips. In fact, doesn't even need to be better - There's always ANOTHER a-s-s!

My judgement on some of the contestants in no particular order:

1.) SabrinaNene: First impression from pic, "Who's the witch with a mad woman's hair?" Read a few of her posts and girl blew me right out of the water! Very intelligent (too cliché), insightful, cool-headed, open-minded and pragmatic. Reminded me so much of the long missing-in-action AmakaOne. Am so gonna marry you this coming Sunday - so excited to have you as my fifth wife. You look 16 though, guess you'll have to wait a coupla years - your bad tongue. LIMITATION: Tendency to be stubborn and very strongly opinionated - beta dudes beware.

2.) Achukwunet: Do I need to say much? This chic radiates pure honesty. Notice the sincere smile, DIRECT eye-contact and open body language. I can give any male or female I've known for just 2 minutes, with that kind of body-language, a million dollars in cash for safe keeping and totally trust to get it all back whenever I want. Would want to have a daughter like her. Of course I noticed - no make-up. LIMITATION: Gravely susceptible to BAD BAD boys.

3.) Ogugua88: What more can I say? This girl will most likely make the best mom among all the contestants. Going by her posts, this is the kind of young woman I will want to entrust the moral formation and character building work of my children to. She looks like she will make a WONDERFUL wife. LIMITATIONS: Looks like she could be boring, might not 'suck on it' properly or would totally object. Will need TOO MUCH attention.

4.) Shollypopz: Would have definitely made it into this round if not for 'THE CABAL'. A more aggressive, defiant version of Sabrinanene - without the witches and wizards hair. Needs lots of taming. Eaten lots of girls like this for breakfast - yeah The pro Lion tamer speaking. Will marry a crossbreed of Shollypopz and Ogugua88 - either a toned down version of shollypopz or a slighghtly improved Ogugua88.

Has pulled her pic down, if I remember correctly, she looks full-of-life, zestful, confident and like she's really excited to be alive. She looks so cute with her two bunny teeth - am gonna have to adopt her. Although she could actually be a pygmy with a full formed head and toothpick limbs. Should be stimulating and fun to hang with - sometimes. LIMITATION: Might not make a very good wife.

5.) Chillaz: The obvious PDP flag bearer. Average looks and sounds submissive. The programming part in your profile impressed me a bit.

6.) Amaryah: Looks humble and is the queen of one-liner posts! Girl next door impression.

7.) Tashamania: Good sense of style. Famous one-liner.

8.) Wildorchid: Looks quite insecure. Trying too hard to accentuate her over-glossed lips.

Meehn I don tire. Gotta retire to my royal judges chamber - gotta keep my 72 wayward virgins entertained.

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Why my wifey Rokiatu didnt make thelist either?? I thought the men were crazy for her sef?
Anti~ foreigners abi?

Ouch!!

I was scared of you wifey. grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
@richfella.. Go to the literature section.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
bennyraz: Ogugua aka odudua rocks. She posted about 5pictures, achukwunet, chillaz, amaryah, sabrinanene gat only 1pic which makes dem null and void. Ogugua gat nice curvature with big boobi, nice dimple, clean white teeth, fine decent skin.. Oya what else do u want Nice legs, nice bath up?? Wetin remain? Vote for ogugua aka odudua today and get The remaining contestants for free grin

BENNYRAZNAIJA
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by DaRapture: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
MsDarkskin should be in the running.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by MrsChima(f): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
DaRapture: MsDarkskin should be in the running.

She wasnt light enough.

Hateraide going on in this biatch.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
bennyraz: @richfella.. Go to the literature section.

Ok. Where is it?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, unfortunately lol.
But we both know you got me on your mind. Don't make it too obvious.

Hahahah hohohohoh hehehehe, anyway , I comment my reserve kiss
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
Yeah!!! My baby Chillaz is winning again...:*woo hoo!!!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Decryptor(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
london2lasgidi:

Thumbs up, pee-on.
Middle finger up, just like ur profile pic! tongue

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by koolkamzzy(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
Funny enough, most of the noise maker (eg Black yansh Rokiatu, were Mz Darkskin, slimyem and co) on Romance section couldn't make it to the top 50 tongue

so true of the saying that [size=20pt]"wowo babes makes the loudest noise"[/size]

Team Ogugua all the way kiss

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Why my wifey Rokiatu didnt make thelist either?? I thought the men were crazy for her sef?
Anti~ foreigners abi?

Thats what happens to ladies who get entangled with ppl like Mr Cork, whatever happens at the backside reduce the beauty of the frontside lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
koolkamzzy: Funny enough, most of the noise maker (eg Black yansh Rokiatu, were Mz Darkskin, slimyem and co) on Romance section couldn't make it to the top 50 tongue

so true of the saying that [size=20pt]"wowo babes makes the loudest noise"[/size]

LMAO did I offend you before?

Take your time son don't have high BP.

iF i COULDN'T MAKE IT TO THE TOP 50, CAN YOU LOOK FOR THE LIST OF THE TOP 1000 THAT I MADE?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Beync(f): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
Richfella: I can see the 'unseen hand' of the infamous Phee Dee Phee cabal at work in the results of the last round of voting.

Imagine the gentlemen 190 or mr_cork taking a liking to one of the contestants - these two gentlemen, combined, own more than 20% of the entire usernames on NairaLand. Mods you guys should find a way of disqualifying multiple votes from the same IP.

Most of the contestants are ok looking but I've long been desensitized to facial symmetry, curves and ample bosoms. It's personality baby! The greater part of a woman's beauty lies on the other side - the inside. There's always a prettier face, a bigger more succulent a-s-s, longer legs, more luscious lips and curvier hips. In fact doesn't even need to be better - There's always ANOTHER a-s-s!

1.) SabrinaNene: First impression from pic, "Who's the witch with a mad woman's hair?" Read a few of her posts and girl blew me right out of the water! Very intelligent (too cliché), insightful, cool-headed, open-minded and pragmatic. Reminded me so much of the long missing-in-action AmakaOne. Am so gonna marry you this coming Sunday - so excited to have you as my fifth wife. You look 16 though, guess you'll have to wait a coupla years - your bad tongue. LIMITATION: Tendency to be stubborn and very strongly opinionated - beta dudes beware.

2.) Achukwunet: Do I need to say much? This chic radiates pure honesty. Notice the sincere smile, DIRECT eye-contact and open body language. I can give any male or female I've known for just 2 minutes, with that kind of body-language, a million dollars in cash for safe keeping and totally trust to get it all back whenever I want. Would want to have a daughter like her. Of course I noticed - no make-up. LIMITATION: Gravely susceptible to BAD BAD boys.

3.) Ogugua88: What more can I say? This girl will most likely make the best mom among all the contestants. Going by her posts, this is the kind of young woman I will want to entrust the moral formation and character building work of my children to. She looks like she will make a WONDERFUL wife. LIMITATIONS: Looks like she could be boring, might not 'suck on it' properly or would totally object, will need TOO MUCH attention.

4.) Shollypopz: Would have definitely made it into this round if not for 'THE CABAL'. A more aggressive, defiant version of Sabrinanene - without the witch and wizards hair. Needs lots of taming. Eaten lots of girls like this for breakfast - yeah The pro Lion tamer speaking. Will marry a crossbreed of Shollypopz and Ogugua88 - either a toned down version of shollypopz or a slighghtly improved Ogugua88.

Has pulled her pic down, if I remember correctly, she looks full-of-life, zestful, confident and like she's excited to be alive. She looks so cute - am gonna have to adopt her. Although she could actually be a pygmy with a full formed head and toothpick limbs. Should be stimulating and fun to hang with - sometimes. LIMITATION: Might not make a very good wife.

5.) Chillaz: The obvious PDP flag bearer. Average looks and sounds submissive. The programming part in your profile impressed me a bit.

6.) Amaryah: Looks humble and is the queen of one-liner posts! Girl next door impression.

8.) Wildorchid: Looks quite insecure. Trying too hard to accentuate her over-glossed lips.

Meehn I don tire. Gotta retire to my royal judges chamber - gotta keep my 72 wayward virgins entertained.
INEC Take note of this arrangement and anounce result Asap.
who said black is not beauty? this girl can take u higher

Sabri mmuah
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Hahahah hohohohoh hehehehe, anyway , I comment my reserve kiss

But you know na. Keep it well reserved.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Thats what happens to ladies who get entangled with ppl like Mr Cork, whatever happens at the backside reduce the beauty of the frontside lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ok now that am not in this list, will that reduce the relevant of my life by any chance? grin grin grin grin

Stay on topic thanks.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by samkay12(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
@ Richfella
grin grin grin grin grin
Seems like you have a lil too much to say about 1 - 4 and almost nothing about the rest.
ogugua88 might not 'suck on it' properly?? grin grin I give up
funniest thing ive read all week.

p.s. You view of shollypopz; Many people could be keyboard warriors but really timid and soft inside.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Beync(f): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
I dint see my last post PDP
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by koolkamzzy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2012
rokiatu:

LMAO did I offend you before?

you no reach

[quote]iF i COULDN'T MAKE IT TO THE TOP 50, CAN YOU LOOK FOR THE LIST OF THE TOP [b]1000 [/b]THAT I MADE?[quote]

you mean top 1000 list of wowo babes shocked shocked shocked shocked ?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
koolkamzzy: Funny enough, most of the noise maker (eg Black yansh Rokiatu, were Mz Darkskin, slimyem and co) on Romance section couldn't make it to the top 50 tongue

Team Ogugua all the way kiss

make una free dis babe nah, na bad thing to wowo? at least she is wowo and proud
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
If I made that list too kini big deal grin the world wouldn't come to an end. grin cheesy grin

Now get ur azz back on topic.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
Richfella: 3.) Ogugua88: What more can I say? This girl will most likely make the best mom among all the contestants. Going by her posts, this is the kind of young woman I will want to entrust the moral formation and character building work of my children to. She looks like she will make a WONDERFUL wife. LIMITATIONS: Looks like she could be boring, might not 'suck on it' properly or would totally object, will need TOO MUCH attention.

grin grin grin grin I dont agree... maybe for a BF but i think she is too pragmatic to ignore the needs of a husband.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by DaRapture: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
Royal-VII:
Why Mrs Darkskin not on this List?

Anti American Bias?...

Hell yeah, this biatch is foul.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Peterson1993(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
Richfella: I can see the 'unseen hand' of the infamous Phee Dee Phee cabal at work in the results of the last round of voting.

Most of the contestants are ok looking but I've long been desensitized to facial symmetry, curves and ample bosoms. It's personality baby! The greater part of a woman's beauty lies on the other side - the inside. There's always a prettier face, a bigger more succulent a-s-s, longer legs, more luscious lips and curvier hips. In fact doesn't even need to be better - There's always ANOTHER a-s-s!

3.) Ogugua88: What more can I say? This girl will most likely make the best mom among all the contestants. Going by her posts, this is the kind of young woman I will want to entrust the moral formation and character building work of my children to. She looks like she will make a WONDERFUL wife. LIMITATIONS: Looks like she could be boring, might not 'suck on it' properly or would totally object, will need TOO MUCH attention.

4.) Shollypopz: Would have definitely made it into this round if not for 'THE CABAL'. A more aggressive, defiant version of Sabrinanene - without the witch and wizards hair. Needs lots of taming. Eaten lots of girls like this for breakfast - yeah The pro Lion tamer speaking. Will marry a crossbreed of Shollypopz and Ogugua88 - either a toned down version of shollypopz or a slighghtly improved Ogugua88.

Has pulled her pic down, if I remember correctly, she looks full-of-life, zestful, confident and like she's excited to be alive. She looks so cute - am gonna have to adopt her. Although she could actually be a pygmy with a full formed head and toothpick limbs. Should be stimulating and fun to hang with - sometimes. LIMITATION: Might not make a very good wife.

Yeah..You are right buddy..!! Chillaz programminng keen interest impresses everyone the most from her profile"Programming is my world". Really impressive seeing a lady with keen interest on programming. Every men would always wana mary a female programmer and am not an exception..!!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by koolkamzzy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
Royal-VII:

Why Mrs Darkskin not on this List?

Anti American Bias?....

Don't worry she will make it to the top list of the most ugly gals on NL tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Peterson1993(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2012

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
koolkamzzy:

Don't worry she will make it to the top list of the most ugly gals on NL tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin

Wow
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Adaeze003(f): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
Yeah yeah.. Time to finish this #team chillaz!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Peterson1993(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
End the poll...! Chillaz has won before multiple PDP ringing and voting begins..! Wat da Heck..! I almost fainted when I saw her profile pix. Thank God am still alive smiley ..Charming godess despite having the most useful weapon of female beauty(her hair) covered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Independence / There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.