Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,990 members, 7,936,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:13 AM

Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. (9404 Views)

Poll: Who wins Miss Nairaland?

Achukwunet: 17% (25 votes)
SabrinaNene: 14% (22 votes)
Amaryah: 12% (18 votes)
Ogugua: 28% (42 votes)
Chillaz: 27% (40 votes)
This poll has ended

I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
Lmfao@Tha Arab Muslim Looking chick winning over all thah Dark Butts on an African Forum

LmL grin

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
rokiatu:

Ok now that am not in this list, will that reduce the relevant of my life by any chance? grin grin grin grin

Stay on topic thanks.

NO no no, dont get me wrong, all am saying is that the degeneration of our beauty Rokiatu to the extent that she was not listed here may be caused by the resultant effect of the activities of Mr Cork at the backside. I am an Engineer but I am good on how the body system work wink.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
cry cry cry

Team SabrinaNene sha
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
Tashamania: cry cry cry

Team SabrinaNene sha
aww. You made the top 10. You are pretty. kiss
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2012
Royal-VII:
Lmfao@Tha Arab Muslim Looking chick winning over all thah Dark Butts on an African Forum

LmL grin

I couldn't agree more grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by ikekings(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ chillaz of ª gal Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ ª beauty bt Ȋ̝̊̅ prefer ogugua she's corporate nd tall dats M̶̲̅Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ type of future wife as for sabrinanene she's quite ̣̥̐K̤̈̊...... So Ȋ̝̊̅ tink Ȋ̝̊̅ will kip M̶̲̅Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ vote τ̅☺ myself cos all †ђǝ gals dia are worth it........
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
cry
sexkillz: aww. You made the top 10. You are pretty. kiss
Aww. Was that supposed to make me feel any better? Well, you should try out something else cos that didn't work!cry
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
Tashamania: cry Aww. Was that supposed to make me feel any better? Well, you should try out something else cos that didn't work!cry
I'm singing for you. . .
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Peterson1993(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
Royal-VII:
[Lmfao@Tha Arab Muslim Looking chick winning over all thah Dark Butts on an African Forum

LmL grin
lolzz "dark bùtts of a African forum" lol The color of bùtt no matter haha white or black, no difference..! Arab looking muslim? No one gat problem with that

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
sexkillz: I'm singing for you. . .

Leave me alone! cry

grin grin

Team Sabrina, my kinda gurl. Others are just too decent for me
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by ProfJYK(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2012
Oguggua, You are beautiful. I hastily pressed thumbprinted Umbrella and its been in my conscience all day. pls forgive me (and other guilty folks). I will do d right thing come 2015(July. hope u will run) otherwise "biri jini kare jinni" (blood, monkey, baboon, shower hour,,,)
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by MrCork17: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2012
Prof JYK: Oguggua, You are beautiful. I hastily pressed thumbprinted Umbrella and its been in my conscience all day. pls forgive me (and other guilty folks). I will do d right thing come 2015(July. hope u will run) otherwise "biri jini kare jinni" (blood, monkey, baboon, shower hour,,,)

ermmm Brother Prof. Am not sure if your glasses is made from wood but but Oguguga looks like a man wearing wig. SHe very ugly and They Urgently need to remove her name from the list (no oofeinsese) angry

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by MrCork17: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
Has anyone seen a horror movie called: THE GRUDGE?? Well, thats what Oguguga looks like. I dont mean to sound bad but she really really ugly and I mean this in a nice way.... its just my professsional opinion undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by kandiikane(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ogugua, did you do anything to this man?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
^^^ Refusing to date him is my crime.

Prof JYK: Oguggua, You are beautiful. I hastily pressed thumbprinted Umbrella and its been in my conscience all day. pls forgive me (and other guilty folks). I will do d right thing come 2015(July. hope u will run) otherwise "biri jini kare jinni" (blood, monkey, baboon, shower hour,,,)

Loool smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by MrCork17: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
kandiikane: Ogugua, did you do anything to this man?

bro i have nothin against her. I just dont understand ahy people say she hot coz she aint..4real You want a hot babe you look a: NAYAH or ODUNU (Hottest Nairaland females ever, no doubt!) wink
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by MrCork17: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
ogugua88: ^^^ Refusing to date him is my crime.

Loool smiley

which lol?angry
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Peterson1993(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

ermmm Brother Prof. Am not sure if your glasses is made from wood but but Oguguga looks like a man wearing wig. SHe very ugly and They Urgently need to remove her name from the list (no oofeinsese) angry
lol lol lol...!!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by kandiikane(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

bro i have nothin against her. I just dont understand ahy people say she hot coz she aint..4real You want a hot babe you look a: NAYAH or ODUNU (Hottest Nairaland females ever, no doubt!) wink

Well, it's not what you will perceive as beauty, other people will find beautiful. Support your own person and don't insult another just because your own person is not winning. And since when? I thought Mr.Cork was against everything dark so shouldn't ogugua be your choice?
cheesy
ogugua88: ^^^ Refusing to date him is my crime.

Loool smiley
I believe you.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by MrCork17: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2012
kandiikane:

Well, it's not what you will perceive as beauty, other people will find beautiful. Support your own person and don't insult another just because your own person is not winning. And since when? I Mr.Cork was against everything dark so shouldn't ogugua be your choice?

Correction. datin her will be like datin a light skin man....Bro kankane. if u dont have light, then move a candle close to her face and you will see what am talkin about. she ugly. (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
An Arab Looking Fair Skinned Muslim Chick winning most Beautiful on a Nigerian forum proves either 1 oF 2 things

That Either

Black men are not as Racist as Black women.....

Or

Black Men are Colorstruck and prefer softer features that many fair skin women carry...

Because we all Know there would be no way the black women on this site would vote the most beautiful Nairaland Male a Lightskin Arab Looking Brotha as Most Beautiful

...Lmfao Royal spits nothing but tha truth.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Peterson1993(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mr...Cork talks and acts the same funny way as born2fuck though quiet wrong with his opinion on Ogugua. I dint follow to this stage and it is quiet amazing not seeing kissmylips on that voting list @ www.nairaland.com/kissmylips ... Only kissmylips stands a chance of defeating chillaz on this...!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by kandiikane(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
@royal, shut up!! angry I don't know why you are so into these type of thing. It's like Ýou are the one who is colourstruck.

We, AFRICA are proud of our diversity, whether lightskin muslim wins or a khoisan. angry.

WE are Facking proud!!!!

We are Facking proud of our darkskin men!!! They are absolute heaven!!! angry tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
I put the One i agree with in Bold

I don't think they are colorstruck kandii...Actually i believe the complete opposite

The Men are being Honest, because their only agenda is what gets them aroused

Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by MrCork17: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
Oguga aint even Nigerian. She from Camerooun undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by kandiikane(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:
Aha, now, I know something she did is bugging you.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:
cork, why r u making me angry. Ogugua aka odudua is my candidate in this election, she's preety, very okay. Nice dimple, smile, big boobi, nice skin tone, natural hair, i can even smell her perfume from here.. #lol# stop harrasing her! That's a warning. If u can't deal with her, vote for other contestants that u like okay I don't have a problem with u e-bashing her on other threads! But for this one, don't go there!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Peterson1993(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:
Nairlanland is not for nigerians anymore but for the whole of africa. Soon to become a global forum. And moreover, Ogugua sounds like a name from edo or any other deep naija delta area like warri..!! smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by freecocoa(f): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
The election never end?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by MrCork17: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
bennyraz: cork, why r u making me angry. Ogugua aka odudua is my candidate in this election, she's preety, very okay. Nice dimple, smile, big boobi, nice skin tone, natural hair, i can even smell her perfume from here.. #lol# stop harrasing her! That's a warning. If u can't deal with her, vote for other contestants that u like okay I don't have a problem with u e-bashing her on other threads! But for this one, don't go there!

huh? which election? which dimples? Bro, again if u dont have light in your house, please move a candle VERY VERY close to her face. I counted 18 pimples (i swaaar) angry
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Odunnu: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
@Mr Cork: Please stop!! I know you are taking this as a joke but it aint funny. Just stop!
We have 5 contestants to choose from, you must not choose her. Stop damping the fun mood here
Re: Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. by Omolola1(f): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

huh? which election? which dimples? Bro, again if u dont have light in your house, please move a candle VERY VERY close to her face. I counted 18 pimples (i swaaar) angry

haaaaaa! Hav d fear of God Cork

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Independence / There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.