Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,945 members, 7,963,014 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! (25342 Views)

Poll: Who makes it to the next round?

Johnzzy: 16% (10 votes)
Zionking: 25% (16 votes)
Debosky: 35% (22 votes)
Lord Reed: 22% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Siena: 23% (13 votes)
Otooro: 32% (18 votes)
Dahmylolah: 25% (14 votes)
Honeric: 19% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Kilokeys: 13% (9 votes)
2buff: 23% (16 votes)
Ikeking: 44% (30 votes)
Ogidi-Olu: 19% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Davidylan: 16% (16 votes)
Excelboi: 25% (25 votes)
Oxone: 27% (27 votes)
London2lasgidi: 32% (32 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Chelseabmw: 36% (18 votes)
Seedord: 26% (13 votes)
Ambrosini: 26% (13 votes)
Sutoboy: 12% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Segunbills: 11% (8 votes)
Valuka: 7% (5 votes)
Biafra4tharmy: 19% (14 votes)
Sexkillz: 61% (44 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Fresh Dude: 26% (19 votes)
Roland17: 8% (6 votes)
P.wiz: 36% (27 votes)
Dammytex: 28% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Tom28: 23% (11 votes)
Acidosis: 45% (21 votes)
Crusifis: 6% (3 votes)
Crown prince: 23% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Flashaldrin: 29% (20 votes)
Royal-VII: 32% (22 votes)
Jimmy4x: 26% (18 votes)
Bin gbagbo: 11% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Edynasty: 35% (21 votes)
Inspired M: 56% (34 votes)
Paddy lo: 5% (3 votes)
Sofa-Dj: 3% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Who makes the 20th contestant?

Lord_reed: 40% (8 votes)
Dahmylolah: 50% (10 votes)
Biafra4tharmy: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2012
ogugua88:

In all honesty, I went through that nomination thread twice and didn't see his link. Maybe I'm blind.

Lol. I saw his pic though. At least with pix like Jimmy4x and others, you can tell whether they have pimples or any other thing that would turn someone off. There isn't much to see when someone's wearing glasses and the picture is heavily photoshopped.

But is still unfair to leave him out of the whole thing. But Like Kandi said they didn't see it, cuz this is not a logical reason to leave him out of it. Other people were nominated only once and they are in, but he was nominated twice and he's not. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2012
UncleN: Hmmm, hopefully this will not go the same way Ms Romance NL went, aka if-you-at-first-don't-succeed-try-try-and-try-again-and-again-and-again-until-you-eventually-succeed-or-in-NL-speak-until-the-deserving-winner-is-cheated-outta-the-crown undecided

Haba, some people were even insinuating that the Hausa girl Chillax was of Eastern Arab breed to discredit her from the competition. Nigerians, the whole World haileth thee.

It's okay to have a favorite, but let's be fair. Chillaz was in an easy group whilst everyone else had two or three solid competitors. That's the only reason she had 200+ votes and the rest were within five votes of each other, 140s, in the other groups. That's why it was suggested it go one more round. Even in the final final round, it was still a margin of two votes. In any election, that is considered a tie and another round would be called.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2012
She had 200+ votes?..Damn LmL
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2012
rokiatu: But is still unfair to leave him out of the whole thing. But Like Kandi said they didn't see it, cuz this is not a logical reason to leave him out of it. Other people were nominated only once and they are in, but he was nominated twice and he's not. undecided undecided undecided

I'll have to go back and look because I don't recall seeing him either. I grouped, as well as Kandii and swtchic. None of us had him on any of our lists sad
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2012
Sunglasses should disqualify you...

Im juss sayin...

Thas face hiding LoL In mah Book
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2012
ogugua88:

I'll have to go back and look because I don't recall seeing him either. I grouped, as well as Kandii and swtchic. None of us had him on any of our lists sad
Ogugua, he was nominated by that chic and me.

She didn't post a link to his profile but she wrote his name.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
Sunglasses should disqualify you...

Im juss sayin...

Thas face hiding LoL In mah Book

That's what I said too but it was an unpopular suggestion lol.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2012
rokiatu: Ogugua, he was nominated by that chic and me.

She didn't post a link to his profile but she wrote his name.

That could be why then. I only scanned for links.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2012
ogugua88:

That could be why then. I only scanned for links.

But some people are on the list right now that didn't have a link.

You people should have done it like the ladies one, most were nominated without links and they searched them out.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2012
With the exception of my man INspired rocking the red trench coat with tha Man Purse tucked underneath his arm ....Anybody else wearing sunglasses should be disqualified LoL

Mouthafoukahs could have a Lazy Eye for all we know.....How you know if these niqqahz eyes crooked or not?

Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by UncleN: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2012
ogugua88:

It's okay to have a favorite, but let's be fair. Chillaz was in an easy group whilst everyone else had two or three solid competitors. That's the only reason she had 200+ votes and the rest were within five votes of each other, 140s, in the other groups. That's why it was suggested it go one more round. Even in the final final round, it was still a margin of two votes. In any election, that is considered a tie and another round would be called.

Don't have a favourite, if I wanted to vote, my vote would have gone to "mykutie", so save your preaching for the Choir, I was not born yesterday cool
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2012
Lol Royal, why are you mad bro? grin grin grin ROTFLMAO!!
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Lol Royal, why are you mad bro? grin grin grin ROTFLMAO!!

I know Right...LmL im Hatin right now
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2012
ogugua88:

It's okay to have a favorite, but let's be fair. [b]Chillaz was in an easy group [/b]whilst everyone else had two or three solid competitors. That's the only reason she had 200+ votes and the rest were within five votes of each other, 140s, in the other groups. That's why it was suggested it go one more round. Even in the final final round, it was still a margin of two votes. In any election, that is considered a tie and another round would be called.

Damn!!
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2012
rokiatu: But some people are on the list right now that didn't have a link.

You people should have done it like the ladies one, most were nominated without links and they searched them out.

Really?

I agree though. No one was keeping track from the beginning like in the ladies thread.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2012
ogugua88:

Really?

I agree though. No one was keeping track from the beginning like in the ladies thread.

LOL maybe you ladies were sleepy.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
With the exception of my man INspired rocking the red trench coat with tha Man Purse tucked underneath his arm ....Anybody else wearing sunglasses should be disqualified LoL

Mouthafoukahs could have a Lazy Eye for all we know.....How you know if these niqqahz eyes crooked or not?

Lol@ pic. grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2012
UncleN: Don't have a favourite, if I wanted to vote, my vote would have gone to "mykutie", so save your preaching for the Choir, I was not born yesterday cool

I know you weren't born yesterday. You were born this morning cool
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2012
rokiatu:

LOL maybe you ladies were sleepy.

Woahhhhhh chill.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Adaeze003(f): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2012
Ogugua I didn't post a link but I nominated him! You guys did nt say it was compulsory to post a link or is it Cox his pic was photoshoped?
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Woahhhhhh chill.

I am quite chilled.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2012
rokiatu:

I am quite chilled.

KK.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2012
Adaeze003: Ogugua I didn't post a link but I nominated him! You guys did nt say it was compulsory to post a link or is it Cox his pic was photoshoped?

Your nominee was accidentally missed.
Let's focus on the current poll now, no need to argue out who was nominated and who was missed.
We ladies apologize.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Let's focus on the current poll now, no need to argue out who was nominated and who was missed.
We ladies apologize.

Spoken like a true judge now issue dropped. grin grin grin

Now back to topic. Wonder how my teams are going sef.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Peterson1993(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2012
No rigging yet? Ok lets wait till 11pm and see a single user get 25 votes in 3 munites in the night when others are sleeping.lol funny nairaland. Ghost voting. That fair complextion dude with the second photo from the top don set his lips to be kissed...
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by UncleN: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2012
ogugua88:

I know you weren't born yesterday. You were born this morning cool

Whatever, regardless of whatever group Chillax was in, she is by far the prettiest with all the asymetrical features on point, now put that up your pipe and smoke it cool
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2012
Adaeze003: Ogugua I didn't post a link but I nominated him! You guys did nt say it was compulsory to post a link or is it Cox his pic was photoshoped?

Links weren't compulsory. A vast majority posted links so I guess we assumed everyone would do the same. I've just seen yours now and have noticed we missed mikuz's nomination of kslib as well. The only prerequisite was to have a profile picture, so that's our fault.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2012
UncleN: Whatever, regardless of whatever group Chillax was in, she is by far the prettiest with all the asymetrical features on point, now put that up your pipe and smoke it cool

To each, his or her own.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2012
will this last forever?
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by ikekings(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2012
Una n̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊ suppose nominate dose wit sunglasses nw.... If τ̅☺ say Ȋ̝̊̅ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wear glasses kai!!!! †ђǝ ladies go go gaga.....
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Adaeze003(f): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

We ladies apologize.
Ok apology accepted• No bigie!
# team debosky cool
Re: Mr Nairaland 2012 Elimination Round 1. . . VOTING IS ON!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2012
Yeah it's allot of rigging....

It was 10-11 with me and jimmy then literally 2 minutes and 12 seconds later he jumped to 15

That niqqah votin for himself LoL

Ima slap that niqqah sunglasses off his Face when i see him, niqqah hairline back by his ear, Loook at that shid

Im losin to a niqqah with a 47 year old man Hairline.

#EvilRoyal angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34)

Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. / What Country Has The Biggest Yansh In Africa? Uganda Or Rwanda? Pics / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.