Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,717 members, 7,962,317 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

Seun, Matters Arising - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Matters Arising (1474 Views)

Delta State Civil Service Comm. List Of Shortlisted Candidates; Matters Arising / Nnpc's Interview E-mail Invite: Matters Arising / House Of Reps And Dino Melaye {matters Arising} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Matters Arising by tpia5: 4:04am On Jul 02, 2012
This is a situation of some critical importance here.

Lately, your site has become an avenue for criminals and their agents to plan their attacks and signal to each other when they're about to do so.

I dont believe nl was this bad before- at least not when [b]I [/b]joined.

I've been actively calling out the criminals i've seen who roam freely here without fear of being reprimanded.

Beaf is one of them. Pleep is another.

This is not a smear campaign and neither is it anything personal, but the way these miscreants are [b]emboldened [/b]on nairaland, is something which imo, should be handled directly by appropriate authorities.

A word is enough for the wise.

He who has ears to hear, should hear.
Re: Seun, Matters Arising by Seun(m): 4:08am On Jul 02, 2012
What are their crimes?
Re: Seun, Matters Arising by Gboliwe: 5:29am On Jul 02, 2012
Even though you replied her four minutes after she posted, she is yet to reply you almost two hours later. She doesnt have anything to say but let me help her, their crimes are obvious, they are pro-gej they are not anti-government and they are allergic to misinformation with intentions to smear
Re: Seun, Matters Arising by r231(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Seun, Matters Arising by tpia5: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
Gboliwe

I dont stay on nl 24/7, sorry.
Re: Seun, Matters Arising by tpia5: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
@ seun

the focus is not on their crimes but on what you are enabling here on nl.

being an atheist doesnt mean you have to directly espouse everything that is antisocial and inimical to others.

I'd like to introduce you to an atheist called tai solarin who is relatively well known in nigeria.

he founded a school called mayflower which was renowned for its highly principled curricula and standards back in the day.

This school produced quite a few nigerians of note who are very much respected in their various fields.

try to learn from him.
Re: Seun, Matters Arising by r231(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
undecided
Re: Seun, Matters Arising by Seun(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
@tpia: what am I enabling here? You're sounding like a craxywoman, you know.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Matters Arising by pleep(m): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
tpia@:

I dont stay on nl 24/7, sorry.
Yes you do.

When you made this topic i don't think you expected Suen to respond. Well he is here now, tell him what exactly our crimes are.
If she has nothing truthful to say, it sounds worthy of a ban to me. Isnt this slander
Re: Seun, Matters Arising by Freiburger(m): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2012
So tpia over to you
Re: Seun, Matters Arising by Afam4eva(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2012
@Seun
I sent you a message over 24 hours ago but haven't gotten any reply.
Re: Seun, Matters Arising by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
@Seun. Why did U̶̲̥̅̊ hide the Links I posted?
Re: Seun, Matters Arising by tpia5: 4:44am On Jul 22, 2012
Seun: @tpia: what am I enabling here? You're sounding like a craxywoman, you know.

thank you.
Re: Seun, Matters Arising by kandiikane(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
You can get sued for this.

You have no evidence.

*strolls off*
Re: Seun, Matters Arising by tpia1: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
Seun: @tpia: what am I enabling here? You're sounding like a craxywoman, you know.

tpia@:

thank you.

Re: Seun, Matters Arising by HighChief4(m): 12:44am On Aug 16, 2012
tpia@:

thank you.

You need to be under lock and key

6 Likes

Re: Seun, Matters Arising by naija2much: 6:34am On Aug 17, 2012
Let's try to understand her first

@seun, u shouldn't have called her a crazy woman, although she's difficult to understand.

@tpia, honey, calm down. Life itself aint fair! Nairaland aint perfect but I'm sure the good sides outshines d bad side, think about the friends, the memories of how it used to be, the gists, the arguments and debates, the news and all that. Everybody has a different opinion and idea and Seun is organizing them all, that's not an easy task.

@sexkills, I've not been in ur board or had anything with u but everybody seem to be complaining about u. I think u need to go back to the drawing board and probably appraise urself.

@high chief, seek to understand first before you're understood.
Re: Seun, Matters Arising by CrazyMan(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2012
@Seun
I sent you a message and you haven't replied undecided

Check your gmail inbox na undecided

(1) (Reply)

Billionaires That Graduated From College. / How INTROVERT Is Always FTC. / Breaking: Gamaliel Onosode Dies @ 82

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.