Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,968 members, 7,963,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:56 AM

Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* - Fashion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (63826 Views)

Poll: Group 1

Oxone: 18% (117 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (43 votes)
Inspired_M: 21% (136 votes)
Davidylan: 34% (225 votes)
Ikekings: 19% (125 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Group 2

Debosky: 14% (91 votes)
P.Wiz: 6% (42 votes)
London2lasgidi: 34% (224 votes)
Dammytex: 37% (241 votes)
Jimmy4x: 7% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos From Mr And Miss Imo State Pageant Audition As Grand Finale Holds 16th / Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (65) (Go Down)

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 03, 2012
My bad, Debosky and killz are the only two guys who didn't rig - nor have people rig for them..

Others did!!

None of them can dispute that...
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2012
rokiatu:

I laugh in japanese, Madigo, Chinese, Soso....

If other people weren't rigging, Londo would have been far far far far ahead.

When I came into this thread today, he was on 77 while many people was below 30.

Now tell me who is rigging?

The guy has been rigging from the moment the thread started. Others had more votes that him before we started noticing the riggings.Don't be fooled thinking people will just vote for him like that. I saw him and didn't vote for him.

what might be sweet to you, might be bitter to someone else.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 03, 2012
Ikekings didn't and Jimmy didn't either.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by shizzle11(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2012
ogugua88:

Abi? I found one camera for my jungle. I said make I snap myself small jor. It's not every day monkey sees photosnapper lol.

Lolest...
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:

The guy has been rigging from the moment the thread started. Others had more votes that him before we started noticing the riggings.Don't be fooled thinking people will just vote for him like that. I saw him and didn't vote for him.

what might be sweet to you, might be bitter to someone else.

And what may be bitter to you, may be sweet to somebody.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:

you know because you are the one rigging. Don't try to fool me.

I swear to God, and on my mum's life.. I'm not involved.

If I was rigging, I won't use ID.

I'll bypass that, and rig whilst staying anonymous..

Simple logic.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by ikekings(m): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2012
@shymmex i aint rigging i dnt see to understand wot am to gain wen i rig.

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2012
rokiatu:

And what may be bitter to you, may be sweet to somebody.

SO you get the point? Good! wink
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2012
shymmex:

I swear to God, and on my mum's life.. I'm not involved.

If I was rigging, I won't use ID.

I'll bypass that, and rig whilst staying anonymous..

Simple logic.

It's cool, anyway. This is meant to be for fun. The winner won't gain anything from it. It won't give him more women or more jobs, so oya, continue rigging.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by ikekings(m): 7:01am On Jul 03, 2012
Anyway make i paste my contact if i am to lose this i wnt lose d mammas....lol
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:

It's cool, anyway. This is meant to be for fun. The winner won't gain anything from it. It won't give him more women or more jobs, so oya, continue rigging.

I'm not even contesting..

Watch me when I contest for anything on NL - and you will see what rigging looks like.. grin

I'll be 2000 votes up in 30minutes.... Bwahahahahahahaha
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2012
ikekings: Anyway make i paste my contact if i am to lose this i wnt lose d mammas....lol

I have told you to do so, so we can make big bucks.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by shizzle11(m): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2012
rokiatu: Ikekings didn't and Jimmy didn't either.

You are right roki and i may add sexkillz didn't rig. ikekings is the most humble and coolest of all, the rest are worst than phee dee phee, especially london, inspired_M, dammytex and davidylan, bunch of riggers, lol...
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by spikesC(m): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2012
these children, una no sleep last night undecided
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by ikekings(m): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2012
@kandiikane lol u are funny.....
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 03, 2012
shizzle11:

You are right roki and i may add sexkillz didn't rig. ikekings is the most humble and coolest of all, the rest are worst than phee dee phee, especially london, inspired_M, dammytex and davidylan, bunch of riggers, lol...

take that of the list luv and i will blow u a kiss. embarassed angry embarassed grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2012
People are venting on Kandiikan's husband Davidylan.. Bwahahhahaha

I thought dude was the most matured of the lot, how time changed. grin
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2012
shizzle11:

davidylan, doesn't have the time to do such.

spikes C: these children, una no sleep last night undecided

we be winch.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2012
shymexx, im waiting. . .
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2012
For the records, i did not rig nor did i rig for anyone. I can't lose my sleep for this. cheesy

Inspired is not rigging, but has people rigging for him.

It's either you believe that, or you don't.

Either way you choose, I'm not bothered. . . cool
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2012
I'm off to bed now..

But you guys need to keep an eye on the last 1hr - that's the time when the real rigging will start..

I'm a prophet.. cool

I prophesied a couple of months ago that CIA/MI6 was behind Boko haram - I've been vindicated today.

Watch out for the last 1hr.. cool
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2012
sexkillz: For the records, i did not rig nor did i rig for anyone. I can't lose my sleep for this. cheesy

Inspired is not rigging, but has people rigging for him.

It's either you believe that, or you don't.

Either way you choose, I'm not bothered. . . cool

We know that. Old story. So, did he pay to you band people to together to rig?
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2012
shymmex: I'm off to bed now..

But you guys need to keep an eye on the last 1hr - that's the time when the real rigging will start..

I'm a prophet.. cool

I prophesied a couple of months ago that CIA/MI6 was behind Boko haram - I've been vindicated today.

Watch out for the last 1hr.. cool
Oga, rigger. Welldone! you are serving your purpose.

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2012
Did anyone bother to check when my alt accounts logged in last?

Killz.
~Killz~
~Killz

do the check.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2012
sexkillz: Did anyone bother to check when my alt accounts logged in last?

Killz.
~Killz~
~Killz

do the check.
It's ok,na. What about your other, other alt accounts? tongue
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by shizzle11(m): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2012
@kandii, can you vouch for David cos i know very well you're routing for him!

@Roki sweetie, i also know your money is on london bur you can still blow me a kiss for stating the obvious...lol
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2012
shizzle11: @kandii, can you vouch for David cos i know very well you're routing for him!

@Roki sweetie, i also know your money is on london bur you can still blow me a kiss for stating the obvious...lol

I am telling you the truth. He did not rig his votes personally.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by MrLuGold(m): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2012
just putting myself out there u know..hmm hmm

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2012
kandiikane:

We know that. Old story. So, did he pay to you band people to together to rig?
Pay me over a vain contest?

You didn't just say that now, or did you? Let's just say i know when to draw the line when it comes to fun.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2012
Mr.Lu.Gold:
just putting myself out there u know..hmm hmm

lol, yes we know. tongue
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Cuddlemii: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2012
wink
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2012
d way someppl are defending this Inspired M guy is alarming!
maybe he promised to give them free cars undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (65)

Men, Beware, Fake 'Big Tips' Is Now In Town (pics) / ‘Hand Of God’ On Nigerian Boy’s Head, Causes Uproar On Social Media (photos) / See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.