Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,664 members, 7,962,153 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (106727 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by 9ja4u(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
unclenna: What happened in 1975 will happen again next week. Guess what?
Uncle wetin happen for 1975 tell us now ,i don dey google am i no fit find am we dey wait o Uncle NNA
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by xrayfab: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
endfx1: I want to use USDCHF to show how the 21ema could 95% of the time filter and take care of the repaintin of both the green/red lines and the opportunity snatcher..(big3)

As at yesterday the 12/07/12... on the 4hrs TF the 12:00 candle had the big3 on it and the timing indicator gave a BUY signal in which if one should enter immediately you would have been in negative as the red line and the big3 repainted perhaps to hit your SL before moving in your direction today at 16:00hrs.

So whats the twist?.... Switching back to the 1hr TF you will notice how price made several attempts to break the 21ema without success so you would'nt have enterd then until the close below the 21ema of the 16:00 hourly candle of today... now i know the move from there is not much but this would have safed one from wrong signal and you're safer here than buying instantly with the timing indicator...

The same thing happened to EU by just 4pips before heading up in such circumstance if you are the kind of trader that can't control your emotions you will hurriedly close the trade in a loss and seat to watch the market fly away like a bird..

However lets watch out what the down move of USDCHF will be like next week from this point. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

HAPPY WEEK END.....

@endfx1 i will like to chat with you, do you have a YM or Skype? Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Keshyb(m): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
raycolz_84:

I agree with you, if his so called robot can guarantee 2000 USD a month, why the heck is he looking for common 100 USD.. Lolz..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
I do visit nairaland but I have never visit this section of the forum i will love to comment the owner of the forum and also the fellow who initiate the (Forex Trade Alert). I was informed by my friend who also trade forex and I must say you guys have done a great job I have been on my system since morning and i read (Forex Trade Alerts - Season cool form post 0 to the last. I have lent a lot and i know this week my PiPs will increase with confidence. I wish you all happy weekend and pipfull week ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
endfx1: I want to use USDCHF to show how the 21ema could 95% of the time filter and take care of the repaintin of both the green/red lines and the opportunity snatcher..(big3)

As at yesterday the 12/07/12... on the 4hrs TF the 20:00 candle had the big3 on it and the timing indicator gave a SELL signal in which if one should enter immediately you would have been in negative as the red line and the big3 repainted perhaps to hit your SL before moving in your direction today at 16:00hrs the following day 13/07/12.

So whats the twist?.... Switching back to the 1hr TF you will notice how price made several attempts to break the 21ema without success so you would'nt have enterd then until the close below the 21ema of the 16:00 hourly candle of today... now i know the move from there is not much but this would have safed one from wrong signal and you're safer here than buying instantly with the timing indicator...

The same thing happened to EU by just 4pips before heading up in such circumstance if you are the kind of trader that can't control your emotions you will hurriedly close the trade in a loss and seat to watch the market fly away like a bird..

However lets watch out what the down move of USDCHF will be like next week from this point. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

HAPPY WEEK END.....

+1000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
xrayfab: @endfx1 i will like to chat with you, do you have a YM or Skype? Thanks

YM....endyoilpicks

SKYPE....endyprosper
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
endfx1: This one is not a respecter of news ooooooo it favours it.. my opinion though

please be careful, mbfx repects news , i am telling you from experience, and for newbies to master forex you cant use mbfx alone, you need to know how to read news, mbfx works very well in normal conditions , but like this coming monday the lines will be broken again so be careful, trade the news then trade the retrace ment using mbfx.

am floating my live 1200$ account here on monday and before season 10 or december we should be seeing 7000$ - 10,000.$ there so if you can be fast and follow me you will have a nice christmas, and want everybody on this thread to sack their bosses by january, newbie and oldbie grin

pip pip hurray
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
9ja4u:
Uncle wetin happen for 1975 tell us now ,i don dey google am i no fit find am we dey wait o Uncle NNA
More pips.All works and no play makes unclenna a dull man.....lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
rozayx5: there are thousands of opportunities on monday and i am not sleeping tomoorow grin
there are 4 opportunties on mbfx
there are 2 big news on monday especially the US core retail sales rememeber if the actual > forecast better find your self in a buying position on the USDollar , or you will have your self to blame grin
as for me my moday target alone is 100 pips shocked
bye till then

We are waiting sir.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
rozayx5:

please be careful, mbfx repects news , i am telling you from experience, and for newbies to master forex you cant use mbfx alone, you need to know how to read news, mbfx works very well in normal conditions , but like this coming monday the lines will be broken again so be careful, trade the news then trade the retrace ment using mbfx.

am floating my live 1200$ account here on monday and before season 10 or december we should be seeing 7000$ - 10,000.$ there so if you can be fast and follow me you will have a nice christmas, and want everybody on this thread to sack their bosses by january, newbie and oldbie grin

pip pip hurray
Na so bro.........No wonder the major brokers like FXPRO are changing tactics..........moving from trading against us to becoming our friends.From monday they will start acting as agents..... Many brokers will soon receive their margin call from 9ja forex tradersgrin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2012
endfx1:

We are waiting sir.....
How far about what we discussed in the morning?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
I wish i could recharge my easyblaze online using my Liberty Reserve, my subcriptions just finished, well the devil is a liar i will recharge it, using other means, cant miss my pips, MOndays trade alone and i am not trading again next week, by next year i hope we will be holding Nairaland traders get togther at Golf clubs grin

see this xenafx opportunities even a blind trader can make profit on these trades shocked
you can see that i use mbfx on market openings and not during the week when news is running around every where smiley
i am begging you please to make profit, so that these brokers will cut cap when they see you grin
i expect to see some pluses from the examples pasted here

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
rozayx5:

pip pip hurray

grin grin grin grin grin grin.......yes sir i hear you ooooo However,on Monday i will be releasing something that will add to checkmating the breaking of the lines and reduce loss.the mbfx is just similar to my trading style before now i have had the (opportunity snatcher) as 3_level_ZZ_semafor so by the grace of God i have fair knowledge of how it works and how to reduce loss with it.besides the green/red lines are not even different from the opportunity snatcher becaus they both repaint....therefore, i have personally decided not to even use the green/red lines again.....the timing indicator is the BOMB...

Until monday anyways..... lipsrsealed

@unclenna....i dey feel you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
unclenna: How far about what we discussed in the morning?

@unclenna.....i will send it just give me time to explain it well for you to understand...tanx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
skate: I do visit nairaland but I have never visit this section of the forum i will love to comment the owner of the forum and also the fellow who initiate the (Forex Trade Alert). I was informed by my friend who also trade forex and I must say you guys have done a great job I have been on my system since morning and i read (Forex Trade Alerts - Season cool form post 0 to the last. I have lent a lot and i know this week my PiPs will increase with confidence. I wish you all happy weekend and pipfull week ahead.

your welcome this is the good initiative of Naijababe, to help upcoming and intermediate traders to balance in the game, we need more of these kind of threads that are solving peoples financial problems and not gossiping about a useless government, as for me i dont give a damn about this useless government, one day this country will split up and all the forex traders will become rulers grin grin ----------- joke of the year
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
rozayx5:

your welcome this is the good initiative of Naijababe, to help upcoming and intermediate traders to balance in the game, we need more of these kind of threads that are solving peoples financial problems and not gossiping about a useless government, as for me i dont give a damn about this useless government, one day this country will split up and all the forex traders will become rulers grin grin ----------- joke of the year

grin grin grin grin grin......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2012
unclenna: How far about what we discussed in the morning?

Sent.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2012
endfx1:

@unclenna.....i will send it just give me time to explain it well for you to understand...tanx
Received...........thanks very much
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Dungren(m): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
@Fxmagnate... please get in touch with me as soon as possible.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
endfx1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin.......yes sir i hear you ooooo However,on Monday i will be releasing something that will add to checkmating the breaking of the lines and reduce loss.the mbfx is just similar to my trading style before now i have had the (opportunity snatcher) as 3_level_ZZ_semafor so by the grace of God i have fair knowledge of how it works and how to reduce loss with it.besides the green/red lines are not even different from the opportunity snatcher becaus they both repaint....therefore, i have personally decided not to even use the green/red lines again.....the timing indicator is the BOMB...

Until monday anyways..... lipsrsealed

@unclenna....i dey feel you

I have the 1,2,3 indicator and from my study I have discovery something great about the mbfx indicator:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by xrayfab: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2012
endfx1:

YM....endyoilpicks

SKYPE....endyprosper

please your SKYPE ID is not avaliable....I have tried to add you on YM
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
xrayfab:

please your SKYPE ID is not avaliable....I have tried to add you on YM

Send your SKYPE ID to my email address let me add you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
unclenna:
I have the 1,2,3 indicator and from my study I have discovery something great about the mbfx indicator:

grin grin grin grin.....Oga mi please share your discovery ooooo. I can't wait
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Rich4god(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
unclenna: I use three dangerous weapons ....1) Pivot method 2) The BB/MA bounce 3) MBFX. Since all of them are good I take signals generated from any of them with tight stoploss and minimum Risk Reward Ratio of 1:2.
Plz send your systems to me... My email is Richardtom89@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by tuazor: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2012
I have been following this thread from the 0 page. I mst confess you guyz are awesome. For me this is the best n only genuie thread on NL. Am a forex demo trader at the moment for over a 6months plus bt i have nevr traded real money though i make progress on my demo account with fxopen. Pls i'll like u people to help me with this info cuz i realy want to join the crew. My question is, which broker is good for me in Nigeria with flexible means of deposite and withdrawal n above all with good trading options. Please i beg u my fellow nairalanders, i need this info urjently cuz i need to start making real money with you guyz. I realy need to. Thanks n remain successfull.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by silibaba: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2012
about to set a record with my new system smiley

the stage is set cheesy cheesy

grin ;Dhow resting folks grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2012
rozayx5:

pip pip hurray

pls as you have point out some opportunity on Monday using the indicator i will like to take this opportunity because i am just building a new account pls when exactly will the market open (Nigeria time). and do you think the opportunity will take place at the opening of the market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
skate:

pls as you have point out some opportunity on Monday using the indicator i will like to take this opportunity because i am just building a new account pls when exactly will the market open (Nigeria time). and do you think the opportunity will take place at the opening of the market.

With all due respect but you are not ready to go live if you are asking these type of questions.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by LaconicINC: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2012
naijababe:

With all due respect but you are not ready to go live if you are asking these type of questions.
you are very correct Mama Fx,someone asking this kind of question should demo trade for at least a year.If he goes live,he go lose tire!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by femiola3: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
tonjoan: Thanks o. But na where I take train you cos ur ID new to me o. Abi you change ID?

yes ..new in this forum..at the instaforex forum..Abraham Adesanya building..(Neno ,Olumide & co)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by LaconicINC: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
skate:

sir,with all due respect u are not ready to go live with this kind of question.No offence intended
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by femiola3: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2012
rozayx5:

my man!...infact i lever laugh like dis in my life...i respect ur sense of humour....but parley i need to learn more frm you ....we be contacting u time to time..God bless and wish yu pipfull week

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Football Betting Season 5 / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.