Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,091 members, 7,960,476 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team (14130 Views)

NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / NBA. . . Represent Your Team / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 1:50am On Feb 04, 2013
Flacco in beast mode! Jesus Christ!!
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Roland17(m): 1:58am On Feb 04, 2013
The stage seem to be too overwhelming for Kaepernick..
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 2:29am On Feb 04, 2013
Special mention also to the Niners secondary that's simply getting torched!!
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 2:34am On Feb 04, 2013
These Niners are just straight clowning!! What are they doing @ the Superbowl

Kick off return TD when you are down by 2 TD's
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by JeSoul(f): 2:47am On Feb 04, 2013
I trust ya'll -forry & Roland, watching the SB.

49ners did not eat their veggies this morning, I'm surprised how easy Baltimore is handling them. Kaepernick looks like a rookie caught in the headlights...stage is too big for him.

Meanwhile, NEPA has struck at the Superdome cheesy
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 2:56am On Feb 04, 2013
Lol! Louisiana = 3rd world country

Maybe this is the break the Niners need (lol even I don't believe what I just typed)

Haha Alex Smith go dey laugh oh!
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by JeSoul(f): 3:07am On Feb 04, 2013
^lol seriously. This is embarrassing for NO and the nfl. Somebody didn't pay their electric bill. Mayor Nagin probably chopped the money hehe.

I'm hoping the 49ners go on rampage, this has been a very disappointing showing so far.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 3:16am On Feb 04, 2013
This one pass their power jare! They are getting zero pressure on Flacco. Cannot get a sack,force a pick! Absolutely nothing
Kaepernick didn't bring his rushing shoes either
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 3:33am On Feb 04, 2013
Whoaaaaa!! The momentum has shifted what a weak a$$ punt! 2 TD's in less than 3 mins
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 3:42am On Feb 04, 2013
Another fumble!! This is unreal!! If the Ravens lose they would definitely blame it on the power outage
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by JeSoul(f): 3:42am On Feb 04, 2013
For reals. Good to see sanfran making this a game. Somebody was bribed to switch the power off lol
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 4:06am On Feb 04, 2013
Oh boy Kaepernick in beast mode!! The Niners going for 2! Failed! Shoulda kicked it! Why the rush?
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 04, 2013
Whatever suddenly happened to Ravens defense angry

Beyonce's performance is bad luck
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 04, 2013
Yesssssss Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl XLVII Champs
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by ayox2003: 4:48am On Feb 04, 2013
cry cry cry My dear 49ers

Frawzey
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 04, 2013
ayox2003: cry cry cry My dear 49ers

Frawzey

Here, paper towel hahahhaha
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by JeSoul(f): 4:59am On Feb 04, 2013
Wow. Fantastic effort by Sanfran to make the game decent. But Ray Lewis has his storybook ending smiley. Congrats Ray and Baltimore ravens. We shall meet again next year and take y'all out! Kaepernick, you have a bright future but you're not ready for the big stage yet. Those early miscues plus James fumble ultimately cost them the game.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Roland17(m): 5:07am On Feb 04, 2013
The Ravens deserve this, i predicted this game and i am glad they won, i would never forgive kaepernick

Joe deserves that new bumper contract, he's a new Flacco..

@jesoul

did u see the celtics today, THE TRUTH was awesome
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by JeSoul(f): 5:16am On Feb 04, 2013
Roland17: The Ravens deserve this, i predicted this game and i am glad they won, i would never forgive kaepernick

Joe deserves that new bumper contract, he's a new Flacco..
flacco played solid. Certainly deserves his credit. But he is not worth top QB money imho. We'll see what the ravens decide to do...

@jesoul

did u see the celtics today, THE TRUTH was awesome
my brother I see am oh. Truly impressed with how well the C's have stepped up, mostly the bench. I'm excited mostly for Green & Barbosa & Terry. Fellas can ball! On the other hand what's up with the Clippers? They're a hot mess without Paul.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by montelik(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2013
finally the afc wins the big one. many would have bet on patriots and broncos to win it for the afc, ravens it is.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by chic2pimp(m): 9:40am On Feb 04, 2013
Congrats to the ravens and Ray Lewis. Utterly deserving champions
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
Arrrrrrggghh! I guess destiny cannot be denied! Same thing happened when 'The Bus' announced his retirement some seasons ago and the Steelers went on to win the Superbowl! I'm happy for T-Sizzle tho! That's the only player I can stand in that Ravens team! On the bright side the Niners didn't tie the Superbowl record and are 5-1. What the hell am I saying sef? The Ravens won there is no bright side!!

U have to wonder why Kaepernick didn't rush the football in that position! He had 4 shots to do so
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2013
This year's Free Agency movement is just mad!!! As usual there would be some teams that would end up as magas (Dolphins for spending 65mil on Mike Wallace grin 30mil guaranteed) and other teams that would end up with bargains.

Am I the only one that thinks the Ravens are giving away too much to keep Joe Flacco? Worst part is without these guys Flacco would not even be in a position to get to the playoffs due to the average regular season QB he is, they've lost

Boldin - 49ers
Lewis - Retirement
Pollard - Titans
Ellerbe - Dolphins
Kruger - Browns
And now Ed Reed to the Texans! I think or hope they have it really phucked up next season grin

Bush to the Lions and the Bears release Brian Urlacher
Alex Smith to the Chiefs, Wes Welker to the Broncos

As a Steeler its sad to see James Harrison released! Thanks for the memories Deebo a.k.a Silverback! Time for that bum Lamarr Woodley to get to work! Thanks to his bloated contract he is one of the reasons why #92 was offered a paycut which he sadly rejected
Colon gone as well along with Mike Wallace who wants a bigger paycheck than his performances command
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
LoL@Deebo aka Silverback

JH Dirty Player Imo
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: LoL@Deebo aka Silverback

JH Dirty Player Imo
Don't be disrespectin a gee like James Harrison! We are gonna miss that nucca! He was the enforcer,the judge,jury and executioner on opposing QB's he struck fear in the hearts of many Offensive linemen
The Superbowl XLIII would be my fave memory of him! That 100 yard INT just as Kurt Warner seemed destined for a score was epic!!
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 1:00am On Apr 13, 2013
6 year 108million extension for Tony 'choke' Romo!! 55milla guaranteed with 25million bonus!! shocked shocked shege dan iska to the pikin wey I born wey talk say e no go play sport!
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by AlyricistLaura: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2013
A-40:
6 year 108million extension for Tony 'choke' Romo!! 55milla guaranteed with 25million bonus!! shocked shocked shege dan iska to the pikin wey I born wey talk say e no go play sport!

Rotflmfao@you bumping this thread just to hate on Soft Asss Tony Romo
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by AlyricistLaura: 7:41am On Apr 13, 2013
Even Mcnabb was hating on Romo getting that Paper....

The Guy has a Ton of Talent, but he makes Far Too Many Crucial mistakes in Big Games.

I actually Like Romo's Game, He has a lot of Ability....But he truly is Indeed a Choker.
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Even Mcnabb was hating on Romo getting that Paper....

The Guy has a Ton of Talent, but he makes Far Too Many Crucial mistakes in Big Games.

I actually Like Romo's Game, He has a lot of Ability....But he truly is Indeed a Choker.
Lol nigga what's with the constant name changing? Are you fixing to break a record?

Jerry Jones na madman! Tony Romo has some nice stats no doubt but 3 seasons now and no playoffs! If he is losing in the playoffs like Matt Ryan I can understand he doesn't even get there! It must be the parties he throws
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by AlyricistLaura: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
I Actually Think he is better than Matt Ryan.

Far more tools, More Accurate Arm, more Mobile Feet. More of a Creator

They are Both OverRated Imo

Also both come up extremely short in big Games.

I gotta give Tony This...he fails to make the Playoffs a lot because His Defense has been absolutely Horrible

The Recent Safety Pairings the Cowboys have fielded in their secondary over the last decade have been outright disgusting.

Granted, Slight Improvements Under Ryan

But Horrible Choices in Selecting Secondary Personal
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

I think he just has gaudier stats I'm not sure he is better than Ryan but you could argue he's had a better receiving corps . Romo is like Brett Favre but without the mental strength! He makes too many errors in the big games

Alyricist★Laura:

I gotta give Tony This...he fails to make the Playoffs a lot because His Defense has been absolutely Horrible

The Recent Safety Pairings the Cowboys have fielded in their secondary over the last decade have been outright disgusting.

Poor offense hurts the defense you of all people should know this! Look at that game against the Eagles back in 08! Their game against the Giants earlier this season? I can go on and on on games Romo singlehandedly threw away crushing the life out of the defensive corps!
Re: A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team by A40(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments / Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria / How Corruption Probe Led To NFF, CAF Clash, Pinnick’s Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.