Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,850 members, 7,962,800 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos (20695 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Recover A Jeep Loaded With Bomb In Maiduguri / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: 2 Boko Haram Members Caught Planting Bomb At A Catholic C / Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by blackboi(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
Don't mess with the word "indoctrination."

Ile'kewu, Makaranta Islamiyah, Islamic School etc all na Islamic League of Terrorism dem dey play. Mutallab was the best graduate/star player of 2009cheesy

Also There is a "Ministry of Hate" in every Moslem worldwide; no matter what... only few percentage of them can suppress the power of hate inside 'em
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Reference(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
Abdul Adam56: I HEARD THAT EMIR OF KANO ALH ADO BAYERO HAS DIED

I just hope not.
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by begwong: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
torkaka: how come bombs planted at mosques and islamic schools are always discovered?
its d same hand thats plants d bomb that also discovers it ssimple!!
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by b03liberty(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
torkaka: @lacasa
are you a comedian?
you said no one was killed in nigeria as a result of the cartoon of moh'd in netherlands? big fool!

the initial jos crisis of 2001 was caused(inflamed) by muslims attacking a pregnant woman for driving near the central mosque jos during jumat! big pig!

is paradise not promised a muslim for killing an infidel? big id!ot!

Thats a lie, a very monumental one indeed, NO MUSLIM IS PROMISED PARADISE FOR KILLING AN INNOCENT SOUL, I REPEAT AGAIN NO MUSLIM. The Jos 2001 crisis was incited by a woman who was told not to pass in front of a prayer congregation as this is not proper, but then she refused and insistently walked across the congregation thereby causing distraction (Although that's not enough reason to justify the crisis and its aftermath), WHICH WAS INDEED VERY SAD),it is remarkably noticeable the kind of hatred that burns in you and other members of the forum right now, I AM VERY SORRY THAT THIS IS THE WAY YOU'VE COME TO UNDERSTAND/KNOW ISLAM, COZ, NO TRUE MUSLIM OR EVEN ANY SANE MIND WILL SAY THE KILLING OF INNOCENT, HARMLESS, DEFENSELESS VICTIMS IS RIGHT, (THERE IS NO MOTIVE NO MATTER HOW GOOD IT MAY SEEM TO THE PERPETRATOR OF SUCH DASTARDLY ACT THAT CAN JUSTIFY THAT).It will be very good if you will try and make an unbiased research on Islam (a sentiment free one)AND PLEASE SAY NOT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW !
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by b03liberty(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2012
blackboi: Don't mess with the word "indoctrination."

Ile'kewu, Makaranta Islamiyah, Islamic School etc all na Islamic League of Terrorism dem dey play. Mutallab was the best graduate/star player of 2009cheesy

Also There is a "Ministry of Hate" in every Moslem worldwide; no matter what... only few percentage of them can suppress the power of hate inside 'em
And your own posts and comments about Islam are filled with so much love...
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
Who is this lacasa slowpoke?

Anyway it is clear that many 'religious' Nigerians can barely seen beyond their noses. It is as a result of poor doctrines and poor exposure. The Christians are brainwashed in many ways. The muslims are also brainwashed in so many ways. What is most important is that for all your brainwashing, please do not harm anybody or destroy any private or public facility in the name of whatever you believe. You can self-service to the thoughts of the 77 virgins or whatever but please do not see the person who does not believe in your religion as the enemy.

Dumb headed-people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by mu2sa2: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
I often wonder whether the stuff in some people's skull is cotton wool. A BIG FOOL says: Muslims are terrorists -that's libeling over 1,000,000,000 people.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by blackboi(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
If u need a place to:
1. grow
2. succeed
3. do business
4. Prosper
5. settle down with ur family
6. and enjoy the good things of life?
Stay clear of every "Islamic State" anywhere around the world, esp. in Nigeria. Islam sucks! Believe that...
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Policewoman(f): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2012
The islamists planted the bombs and discovered it themselves. End of story. We are not fooled.
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
torkaka:
i see you have elevated lies and deceit to astronical levels!

i'd be glad to read how you convince me they are lies, if you can!
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by pimps: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
Why are soldiers guiding churches instead of jesus .the fxcking jesus is dead, yes they hung him. grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by blackboi(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
Everything called EVIL been detested, by God is what Islam represents
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Policewoman(f): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2012
So a man is free to walk across a mosque during prayers but a woman isn't? You see why i dislike islam. So skewed against women.
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by lacasa: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2012
torkaka: @lacasa
when you finish deceiiving yourself,log out of nairaland and jump into reality (preferably through your tv news channel) and see what islam is doing to the world

The Truth hurts ain't it cool
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Pupita(f): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2012
pimps: Why are soldiers guiding churches instead of jesus .the fxcking jesus is dead, yes they hung him. grin grin grin
You are the biggest fool I have seen on this forum. May Holy ghost shut that ur mouth and twist those fingers you are using to type rubbish.
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
pimps: Why are soldiers guiding churches instead of jesus .the fxcking jesus is dead, yes they hung him. grin grin grin

and why are muslims killing for for allah instead of allah doing it himself? the fxcking illusory allah doesnt exist either, they fabricated him grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2012
Pupita: You are the biggest fool I have seen on this forum. May Holy ghost shut that ur mouth and twist those fingers you are using to type rubbish.

what a wicked holy ghost! grin grin grin sometimes i think religions were created to cause wars between people.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Policewoman(f): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
991:

and why are muslims killing for for allah instead of allah doing it himself? the fxcking illusory allah doesnt exist either, they fabricated him grin grin grin
Even if its made of electric hightension wire material. Mshewww....

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by blackboi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2012
grin the good news is: He rose up after 3 dayz. Jesus is Alive but it is ur foolishness and stupidity that blinds you from feeling His presencecheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Pupita(f): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2012
991:

what a wicked holy ghost! grin grin grin sometimes i think religions were created to cause wars between people.
Don't worry,soon you will know...........play with God and condemn urself.
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by holarbihsz: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
Neoviper147:

May thunder blast you.
back to sender.
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by b03liberty(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
Maybe, just maybe, this will change the perception of the truth seekers, (of course, i mean those who are not bigots winkand those whose sense of reasoning has not been beclouded by sentiment and prejudice)check it out- http://www.scribd.com/doc/55248397/Introduction-to-the-Fatwa-on-Suicide-Bombings-and-Terrorism
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
Pupita: You are the biggest fool I have seen on this forum. May Holy ghost shut that ur mouth and twist those fingers you are using to type rubbish.
if the holy ghost does all that people ask him/her/it to do, he/she/it must surely be disqualified to go to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by lacasa: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
divine2043: Who is this lacasa slowpoke?

Anyway it is clear that many 'religious' Nigerians can barely seen beyond their noses. It is as a result of poor doctrines and poor exposure. The Christians are brainwashed in many ways. The muslims are also brainwashed in so many ways. What is most important is that for all your brainwashing, please do not harm anybody or destroy any private or public facility in the name of whatever you believe. You can self-service to the thoughts of the 77 virgins or whatever but please do not see the person who does not believe in your religion as the enemy.

Dumb headed-people.

Critiicise yourself b4 u̶̲̥̅̊​ criticise others

i neva abused xtianity nor the negative sides of it.

But i will not scroll by n see hardhitting insults towards Islam n not correct them

Go tru ϑ posts n see wat is being written on a story †ђªt has no mention of religion in it bt people ave used it τ̅o barrage muslims with insults for no reason.

Anϑ, τ̅o correct yoy the 72virgins Ɣou all use τ̅o profer ur maeningless insults τ̅o a beautiful religion is taken out of context anϑ used as an attack phrase.

No doubt tђere is radicalism in all religions of the world anϑ even Allah noted this in the noble Qur'an years b4 now.

i agree τ̅o †ђªt anϑ believe it must be fought by all involved, bt wat i will not accept is this cyber-bullying anϑ religious misconception abt Islam.

Correct yourselves anϑ u̶̲̥̅̊​ wnt αve τ̅o worry about Lacasa anymore.

But continue with the unfair bashing anϑ i for one will not stop replying.

Thamk you

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
Pupita: Don't worry,soon you will know...........play with God and condemn urself.
that your god exists in your head not mine grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by FYsol: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
Dawdy:
Because it is in Quran 5:64whenever they ignite the flame of war, Allah extinguishes it,
and they strive to create chaos in the
land; and Allah does not love the
mischievous4
Bros all these things you saying and killing yourself over doesnt matter. please help christians beg your brothers to stop bombing the church. let us allow God be the judge of a true religion. they should leave the christians alone. No one bombs the mosque on friday why bomb them on sunday.
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by b03liberty(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2012
Policewoman: So a man is free to walk across a mosque during prayers but a woman isn't? You see why i dislike islam. So skewed against women.
In the situation mentioned above, it was a woman, but the same rule applies to all men
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
all i read from christains here are..thunder fire someone, holy ghost blast someone, may the lord punish someone, etc. apparently the BH bombs seem to be more active, the truth be said!

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by blackboi(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2012
All the trouble plaguing us in this country is as a result of a fucckin religion called islam.

A religion devoid of the Fear of God is nothing to write home about.
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by mu2sa2: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
WHY HAV CHRISTIANS FAILED TO PROTECT CHURCHES and blaming vigilant mosque-goers for discovering bombs in mosques? Instead of concentrating every Sunday on MONEY collection the priests should educate attendees on security vigilance. Lives are being lost needlessly because of carelessness and greed.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by b03liberty(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
if YOU ARE A MUSLIM, I WILL JUST LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT YOUR ARTICLE OF FAITH IS NOT COMPLETE IF YOU DO NOT RESPECT,LOVE AND ACKNOWLEDGE ALL THE PROPHETS, INCLUDING ISA/JESUS (PEACE BE UPON HIM).And also you can make your point without having being unnecessarily vulgar or insulting
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by debedebe(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
torkaka: how come bombs planted at mosques and islamic schools are always discovered?
Very correct!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders / Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention / Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.